FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wedding gift

Wedding gift

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My story is about something which took place many moons ago but nevertheless still stirs filthy thoughts to this day.

My ex-gf and I had known each other since our school days and had been in a relationship till our late teens were we broke up but stayed friends. We'd experinced everything sexual together when we were together and knew what would drive each other wild.

This was often the case when we would meet up and would be with our new partners, there'd still be that odd glance or certain phrase that we'd know that the other was sexually teasing and you could feel that sexual energy still there between us both, lusting after the other but not acting upon it.

Well as time passed my ex got engaged to her new bf and her big day was upon us. I'd been invited to the wedding as of course we were still good friends so this wasn't considered odd by her family or by her new partner as we had all enjoyed each other's company.

On the morning of the wedding I was getting ready when I got a text from my ex asking if i didn't mind calling round to see her at her mums house before the church. I text back that I couldn't refuse the bride on her big day and asked if everything was okay.

She replied that she was fine and needed to see me asap.

When I got to her house her mother answered the door and thanked me for popping round, I could see that all her family were gathered in the house and it was quite crowded although I couldn't see Laura. Her mother told me that she was in her room and had gotten her self all worked up and was a bit out of sorts and would I mind nipping up to make sure she was alright.

I went up and found Laura in her room chatting to her sister. On entering the room her sister got up and said "I'll leave you alone" before smirking and leaving the room.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *eallylove2lickCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

C'mon...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmmmmmmm interesting

Laura looked amazing, her white wedding dress, her hair, make up. She looked stunning and I found my jaw dropping and simply mouthing the words wow as I admired her as she sat on her bed.

Laura was blonde 5ft 3 slim with an amazing pair of 34d breasts that were almost spelling out the top of her dress. My eyes were transfixed and it took me a moment or two to realise she was giggling and telling me to close the door.

She was not the nervous, upset girl I thought i was going to be encountering as first described by her mother. She was far from that.

She looked like she was beaming and excited rather than a girl having doubts on her big day.

I closed the door and turned still transfixed on this stunning almost virginal looking bride before me.

She called me over to her and held both my hands as I stood in front of her, allowing me a perfect view of her cleavage as she looked up at me with a wicked smile.

"Paul, you know you said you couldn't refuse a bride on her big day, well I would love it if you could do something for me."

I laughed and said" hmm well it all depends on what it is."

" Well Paul, it's like this. After today I will be a wife and as such I won't be able to continue fucking you in my mind anymore. I think we've both done it, imagined it, craved it. Well today you are going to give me the send off to married life that I think we both want and lust after."

As Laura mouthed these delicious filthy words her hands left mine as she laid back and began to lift the bottom of her dress revealing her smooth bare pussy as she laid back upon her bed.

I was lost for words as a wave of pure sexual desire swept across me. Staring at her bare pussy slightly glistening with her wetness.

Without saying a word I sank to my knees before and began to trail my tongue along her inner thigh kissing and licking my way toward her pussy. Teasing my tongue over it momentarily before drawing back and returning to kissing around her thigh.

Laura let out a groan, before saying, "hmm yes, please, God please lick me, please Paul."

I continued to tease my tongue along her wet pussy edging it closer to her clit each time before withdrawing, Barely touching it driving her to thrust her hips up toward my mouth eager to feel my kiss upon her throbbing clit. I could feel the heat from her body and the wetness on my tongue.

She needed this as much as I needed her, our bodies still yearned for each other despite us both moving on. To be continued

Nothing like giving the bride a good send off on her big day

Feeling her frustration I began to dart my tongue and lap at her clit savouring her taste as I lapped quickly at her throbbing bud and began to use my fingers on her hot wet pissy easing my fingers inside stretching her slowly as my tongue lapped enthusiastically at her clit like my life depended on it.

She tried to stifle her moans with her own fist as her orgasm began to build within. I could already feel her pussy already begining to tighten around my fingers.

Sensing she was getting close, I purposely slowed and began to tease my tongue over her clit once more.

Laura knowing the tease I was, mouthed, "oh you fucker, ohh fuck."

Her sentance was cut short by my tongue beginning to pick up pace followed by me sucking hard on her clit. Laura took a deep intake of breath and ground her pussy into my face as I continued to suck and tease her clit with my tongue as my two fingers worked her pussy hard inside TBC......

I could feel her tighten around my fingers and knew that the first wave of her organ was about to hit so I withdrew my fingers immediately and stopped licking. Her face was a picture of torment, she was so close to cumming and I'd stopped, her body was tingling and aching to cum.

I stood before and began to take off my suit jacket and then my pants. Laura nodded, "yes, Paul, quick, fuck me, quick."

As I took off my pants I saw Laura eye my throbbing cock concealed under the tightness of my briefs. It had been straining to feel her wetness around my cock once more, to fill her deep. At that moment it was like every fuck we had ever had was running through my mind as she lay there in her wedding dress with her legs spread wide ready to recieve my cock.

I pulled my briefs down allowing my cock to spring free and began to slowly trace it over the wetness of her pussy. Laura at this point was gasping, "please put it in, please."

I was savouring every moment as I began to take my throbbing cock head and rub it against her clit. At this point Laura threw her head back in ecstasy. I then traced it to her hot wet hole and thrust my self forward, feeling her tight pussy grip my cock in spasms as I pushed my whole length deep inside her, holding her close I kissed her deeply as she gasped our tongues interlocked as my cock sank into her to the hilt.

"Ohh, I've missed your cock, fuck me Paul." She gasped.

I leaned back and grabbed both her legs lifting them do I could get as deep as possible inside her and then I began to slowly pile drive my cock into her. Taking my time at first, savouring her wetness and the look Of sheet lust upon her face. To be continued .......

Oh very hot. Can't wait for more

By *untingtonMan  over a year ago

Just round the corner

Great story and really well written.

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Very good hope there's more ?

By *ornyboy46Man  over a year ago

heatons

Stop the TBC and finish

I then got into my rhythm and began pounding my cock into her to the hilt my balls heavy with cum slapping her firm peachy ass as I continued to pump her for all I was worth.

Pulling on her dress I freed one of her tits which she duly began to grab and lick her own nipple. The sight alone sent me bucking like a wild animal, fucking her hard, I could feel her pussy clamp round my cock.

At that point I didn't care who walked in, I was going to cum in her, that one last time.

Laura at this point was breathing shallow and was taking gasps, leaning over she reached over and grabbed a pillow. I knew she was close to cumming now and began to quicken my pace. Then it hit, she let out a loud grown into the pillow, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she cum. Her body began to shake. At that point she said, "oh please stop its too much it's too much." I continued and felt her pussy spawning round my cock, I could tell that another orgasm was hitting and her head dropped back onto the bed and she once again but the pillow.

Her pussy clamping my cock again made my cock throb and swell, I could feel my balls tightening and finally I gushed. Sending my hot thick spunk shooting into her hot wet pussy spraying her womb full of my cum.

For a moment we both just stared at each other panting. Our eyes fixed on each other. We then kissed passionately before I withdrew my cock and began to make myself look respectful again.

I said to Laura that we best get cleaned up before anyone notices. She laughed and said, "cleaned up? I can put my knickers on now. I wanted your cum in my Pussy as I walk down the aisle."

This sent my cock throbbing again, she always knew how to drive me wild.

"Now here, let me lick your cock clean before you go, don't want your girlfriend tasting my pussy now do we?"

Laura sucked at my cock licking my shaft and balls. Then laughed as she tried to put my hardening cock back into my briefs.

I kissed her then told her I'd see her at the church. She smiled and said," could you taste your cock and cum when you kissed me then?"

I laughed and said, "yeah, a little and your pussy."

"Good, that will make my first kiss as a married woman a surprise for hubby ha ha."

I left the room leaving Laura to get dressed then made my way back downstairs were I bumped into her sister who was waiting at the bottom of the stairs.

"About bloody time" she said as she passed me to go upstairs.

"About time?" I replied.

"Yes, I've had to stop anyone going upstairs whilst you two fucked ha ha."

I laughed and could feel myself going red, hoping it wasn't obvious to the rest of her family who were in the house. Making my excuses I left and attended at the church.

Seeing her walk down the aisle knowing my pussy was dripping into the gusset of her knickers was mind blowing.

As they kissed, her words ran through my mind and I could feel my cock hardening. I had to try and cover it up from my girlfriend sat next to me.

Later on at the reception I managed to catch Laura alone, after congratulating her I asked whether she enjoyed her wedding gift from me.

Laughing Laura said, "gift? Oh no, you've only just begun to give me my gift. You are going to be the gift that keeps on giving." She whispered in my ear whilst squeezing my cock.

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

This sounds interesting hope there more ?

By *ilfandme206Couple  over a year ago

North Kerry

Great story

Hope to hear more

I hope there'll be more

By *eeky goodnessMan  over a year ago

Worcester

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmm

Amazing, keep it coming.

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

I immediately felt my cock begin to swell as the words left her lips, her insatiable lust was all I could think about. I felt at that moment like bending her over the head table and fucking her there and then for all her guests to see.

"Well, what can I do to make you happy?" I asked with a wicked grin.

"Hmm that should be something hubby should be asking but you'll do. I want you to be the first cock inside me as a married woman. You can consummate the marriage for us, ha ha."

I couldn't believe what she was saying, I could already feel my heart racing as I knew that o wanted this too.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"Well, you are going to fuck me in the bridal suite later this evening right next to hubby."

I almost choked, "what? I'm sure he will have something to say about that!" I replied.

Laura smiled and grabbed my cock again, "don't worry about that, leave that to me."

She then took her hand away and began laughing as if I told a joke to which I saw my girlfriend appear next to me. Laura then made her excuses and left whilst I tried to readjust myself and conceal my hardening cock from girlfriend.

As the night wore on all I could think about was what she had said. How was I going to fuck her next to her hubby, surely he didn't know about today?

Then I saw it, throughout the night I had noticed that Laura had kept her hubby in a steady flow of drinks throughout the evening whereas she had had less. By late evening he was becoming loud and unsteady and was clearly the worse for it.

At this point Laura winked over at me then gave me the nod.

With it being late I asked my girlfriend should we call it a night and head to our room to which she agreed as she to was a little tipsy and needed her bed.

I said we should go over and wish the bride and groom a good night and we both walked over to find Laura sat next to a extremely d*unk hubby who was beginning to slide down the chair he was sat at.

"We are calling it a night, just wanted to say thanks for inviting us to your beautiful day."

Laura, smiled, "no, thank you both for coming along, it really wouldn't have been the same without you. I'm sure Phil would thank you right now but he's a little worse for wear aren't you darling." Laura nudged Phil who appeared to be half comatose at this point and made some kind of vague gesture towards us.

"I'm sorry to ask this, but if you don't mind Claire, can I commandeer Paul for a moment in helping me get Phil back to our room. It's just I don't think I could carry him in this dress and I think it's time we too called it a night." Laura gave Claire a pleading look.

"Yes, of course. Can't expect you to be able to carry him yourself. Paul honey I'll go back to our room and wait for you there whilst you try and revive Phil." Claire replied.

"Yes, okay. I'll be up shortly." I responded and then lifted the groom up and placed his hand over my shoulder. He was barely able to see, let alone walk. Lord knows what Laura had been giving him to drink but he was truly out of it.

Laura followed behind giggling and saying , "come on Phil, this is when you get to enjoy our wedding night and the special underwear I'm wearing."

As we entered the lift Phil murmured something barely audible before dribbling on my shoulder.

Laura began to caress my cock as I stood there holding her semi conscious husband up.

"Oh yes Phil, I expect big things when we get back to the room, big hard things."

My cock sprang to attention at her touch as she traced her finger along the length over my trousers. I could already feel my pre cum starting to seep from the tip.

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Fantastic story - just a tad naughty but that's how we like them! Well written too with some great detail - 'keep it up' Ha!

Bristol, Thornbury

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

As we reached their floor and the lift door open I could feel my cock was firmly pressed against the material of my trousers. Laura slinked past us, me her lover and her newly wedded husband linked at the hip due to being completely out of his head.

As she got to the door, she entered the key into the door and looked at us both smiling saying, "are you ready to take you're wife darling?"

Phil blurbed something out and tried to raise his hand before slumping back against me.

As we entered the room Laura instructed for me to place Phil on the bed. I carried Phil over and say him down on the bed where he proceeded to fall backwards, his head cushioned by the bedding.

Laura then rushed towards me and gripped my cock once more before kissing me passionately her husband mere inches from us as our tongues intertwined.

I could feel her rubbing herself up against my leg the fabric of her dress gathered up as our bodies practically cried out for each other. I too bucked my hips to her touch, I was straining to be inside her

Really enjoying this

Keep going......

Laura pulled away from our embrace and faced her husband saying, "Phil my darling, I'm going to suck Paul's fat cock now. Do you mind?"

Phil, mumbled and made a noise but didn't move a muscle just lay there as his beautiful wife sunk to her knees and began pulling at my belt and opening my trousers and unleashing my cock. It bobbed in her face for a few second s before she licked the tip and sucked my cock straight to the back of her throat gagging slightly as I hit the back of her throat before pulling back sucking her way down my shaft leaving a trail of spit along the shaft. She pulled her mouth away wanking my cock with her right hand and reaching round to my ass cheeks with the other, looking up at me she said, "hmm I can still taste my pussy on you, you sexy bastard. Fuck my face."

On hearing her talk filth I gripped the back of her head and forced her head back down onto my cock causing her to cough but she stayed there holding my throbbing cock in her throat, her tongue lapping slightly at my balls as she coughed and took more of my length down her throat. I began to pump slowly at first hitting the back of her throat each time she coughed sending spit all over my cock and balls and lubbing me up. Both hands were on my ass cheeks as she began to tease my asshole as I pumped her mouth. This sent me fucking her face faster, her choking was causing her to wince and cough and her mascara began to run. She looked so filthy staring up at me, with my hard cock fucking her mouth and her hubby passed out next to us

I've always liked weddings.....I need to go to one now though

Keep going

Bristol, Thornbury

More please

By *outhmaleMan  over a year ago

Dundalk

Great kept me hard all the time

??

By *els01Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Mmm

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

Brilliant

By *ave Smith1982Man  over a year ago

Ayr

Love it.

Pulling my cock out she gasped, "hmm fuck! Let me kiss hubby, he's got to taste this dick on my lips." She attempted to stand up before I pushed her back down.

"Ahem" I interrupted.

"Not without my pre cum lip gloss on your lips."

I took my cock and wiped it over her lips like it was a lip stick seeing the trace of her spit and my foamy pre cum on her lips she looked a picture.

She laughed and got up off her knees and began to kiss her hubby passionately tonguing my pre cum into his barely open mouth, lacing his lips and mouth with the taste of cock

Bristol, Thornbury

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm more

Fuck that's hot x

By *reddiebearMan  over a year ago

keighley

Great story, was rock hard reading this

Seeing her bent over tonging my pre cum into his mouth had my cock throbbing hard and my eyes were immediately drawn to her swaying ass as she kissed her hubby I made my way over to her lifting her dress I exposed her beautiful peachy ass. Framed perfectly by her stockings and panties. The gusset of which I could already see was damp and from what I could taste from the material as I drew my tongue up along her gusset across her pussy and resting in her ass it was a mixture of both our cum.

She moaned into her hubbys mouth as she kissed him as I pulled her knickers to one side and began to trace my tongue over her puckered little asshole.

By *naconda 87Couple  over a year ago

Derry

You have me hooked

Shes a keeper ,, oh wait...

More

Bristol, Thornbury

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Great story

That is fab can't wait for the rest

I slowly pulled her knickers down and recommenced tracing my tongue over her puckered asshole, feeling it wink and part a little I darted my tongue in lapping at her as my fingers began to slowly trace over her clit.

Her pussy was wet and sticky to the touch, I could feel that my cum had seeped out and coated her pussy. She backed her Arse into my face as my tongue delved deeper into her Arse.

Laura moaned loudly arching her back and turning to watch me lap at her Arse.

"Hmm, yes!! Eat my ass Paul, ohh fuck this is soo good."

Our eyes meeting as I licked her and lapped my fingers still working her clit with one hand as my other began to probe her pussy

Taking my tongue out of her Arse I took a huge lick of her pussy tasting our sex I began to lap at her pussy like a man possessed, Laura gripped the sheets with both fists as she felt her orgasm building inside. Her legs were beginning to tremble slightly as I kept on swirling and lapping my tongue over her clit and sopping wet pussy.

As she got closer I slowed my pace lightly tracing my tongue over clit, teasing her. Laura buried her head in the bed and let out a loud moan, she knew I was teasing her but loved it.

Seeing how close she was I took off the remainder of my clothes whilst she lay there next to her husband, the perfect bride bent over with her dress pulled up, her pert Arse and pussy wet and waiting as I edged toward her with my thick bobbing cock. I took hold of the shaft of my cock and began to trace the head of my cock over her clit and pussy soaking it in her cum.

Laura moaned, "oh please Paul just fuck me, please."

heatons

Dont keep us waiting lol

By *thletic Fella!!Man  over a year ago

Wigan

I looked over at Phil, completely passed out d*unk.

"Phil" I called out. "I'm just going to fuck and fill your wife, is that okay?"

He let out a gurgling sound as I pushed my cock into Laura, sinking it into her inch by inch feeling her whole body tense till I was balls deep inside her. I heard Laura gasp as she adjusted to my cock.

I held it deep inside her hardly moving apart from the head of my cock which I was tensing so it would throb and swell against her cervix.

Laura's pussy met my throbbing by squeezing my shaft. I then began to bring my cock back out looking down admiring the wetness that Laura had coated my cock in before gripping her Hips and slamming my cock back inside her sending my balls to slap against her clit.

Reaching round I pulled Laura up to me kissing her neck up to her mouth as our tongues met I carried on pumping her pussy slow and hard as I used my hand to pull down her dress to expose her bra cupped breasts. Pulling her bra down to expose her hard nipples I began to knead an pull slightly as I continued to fuck and fill Laura with my thick throbbing cock.

Laura moaned and her eyes rolled back as she sunk back down onto her hands bent over as I gripped her hips and began to fuck her hard picking up the pace and she let out a long moan, I felt her pussy tensing knowing she was getting close.

"Hmm, you love this cock don't you Laura."

I said as she moaned and groaned from my fucking.

"Ughh, oh yes, fuck, I love it ohhhhhh." Laura moaned as I gripped her shoulders and drove my cock hard into her.

Hard cock now

Lucky guy, I'd love to have fun with a lady on her wedding night

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *ifeCouple66Couple  over a year ago

Fife

Bristol, Thornbury

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

I would love to wear a white wedding dress for a sleazy gangbang... Any takers?

I pulled her hair forcing her head backwards and kissed her as I continued to fuck this beautiful slutty bride for all I was worth, slapping her ass I she looked back at me letting out a moan and a nod to tell me she was close to cumming. I could already feel her pussy begining to spasm around my cock as I drove it harder and deeper inside her. Her panting went silent as she drew a long breath as the first waves of an orgasm began to wash over her body, she was shaking as I continued to fuck her hard and fast.

Her pussy was practically squeezing my cock out she had gone so tight but I continued to push it deeper with each stroke as she tended and dropped her head to the bed and screamed loudly into the bed covers gripping the bed with both fists.

Bristol, Thornbury

By *cubaman3Man  over a year ago

sunderland

More plz lol

Seeing her orgasm begin to hit Laura she gasped then let out a scream before telling me she was cumming.

On hearing this I gripped her hips and began to pound hard and fast into her feeling her pussy tensing and realising she began to shake saying "no Paul, it's too much, please I caaaaaannt." Her words trailed off as her eyes rolled to the back of her head as I continued to fuck her hard.

"Ohh, Paul, please I can't take it, ohh fuck." As the words left her mouth I felt a huge gush against my cock and balls as she proceeded to squirt all over my cock pushing my cock out.

I slapped my cock against her clit causing her to jolt then put my cock back inside I began to pound at her long hard and slow building my tempo again. At this point Laura slumped to the bed, exhausted and letting the waves of orgasm sweep over her, wailing and moaning as her body took every stroke of my cock and my balls slapping against her. I began to feel my balls tightening as I increased my pace.

Loving this

Brilliant

Can't wait for the next instalment

Keep going

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

Please continue this is super hot and has me rock hard

Laura's pussy once again began to tighten round my cock as she began to cum hard from our fucking, I could feel my own orgasm about to hit as my balls tightend. Sensing I was about to cum I buried my cock deep inside Laura and then it hit, a huge orgasm hit and I felt my cock jetting stream after stream of hot thick virile cum inside Laura's pussy. Laura screamed as she felt her own orgasm hit us both breathing heavy in ecstasy as I tried to pump every last drop of cum inside her.

As I pulled away I admired Laura's pussy, all puffy and red from our fucking and now leaking cum.

Laura laughed, "fuck that get good, it's a shame Phil wasn't up to the task, never mind I'm happy to let him have his share."

With that Laura manoeuvred herself so she was squatting over her passed out hubby holding her dress up so I had a good view.

"Oh Phil darling, kiss my pussy baby, it is our wedding night."

Phil garbled something and made a motion with his lips kissing and licking. It was at this point Laura lowered her pussy and began to push making a glob of spunk drop onto phills lips. I watched as he opened his mouth still making a kissing motion as the cum slipped into his mouth. Laura then began to wipe her pussy over his face before getting up off her hubby. His face coated in our sex and a string of spunk linking his mouth to his chin.

Laura then began to pull his pants down to his knees along with his underwear exposing his limp cock. She then began fingering her pussy with three fingers putting on such a show my cock began to stir again.

She then took her fingers out and began smearing his cock in our cum.

Laura, giggling, " ha ha when he wakes up he will think we fucked last night."

By *cotsbikerMan  over a year ago

Perth,Perthshire,Tayside,Angus &fife

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

Fucking this is good

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

"Fucking this is good"

That was awesome

Great story

I laughed and pointed at his face saying, "and what will he make of the cum in his mouth and on his face?"

Laura smiled and replied, "oh don't worry about that, I often get him to clean my pussy up after I've cum, it's just now he's going to find the cum has a different taste and is much more thicker ha ha. He best get used to it anyway."

"Oh really?" I replied?, my cock twitching in excitement at the prospect of fucking her again.

"Yes really, I'm going to need fucking regular Paul and I'm sure you need it too judging by how much cum I got out of you today."

limerick

More please

oxford

Such a good tale

Thank you

"Such a good tale

Thank you "

You're welcome. There's plenty to cum

oxford

I do hope so.

Love to be the sub partner. Used to clean out a well fucked and filled pussy.

Want more

Bristol, Thornbury

very good

Laura gestured to my clothes and said, "well you best get dressed or your girlfriend will wonder what's happened to you.

I looked at my watch and realised she was right. Getting dressed quickly I looked in the mirror making sure I was respectable and Laura came over and kissed me deeply before whispering to me that she had a surprise in store for me. She then winked and smacked me in the arse before sending me out the door.

When I got back to my room my plan was to make my excuses, Phil had gotten sick and I was helping out and then grab a shower before slipping into bed.

However what I wasn't planning on was my girlfriend to be dressed in sexy underwear sat in a chair waiting for me when I got back to the room.

She was dressed in a black half cup lacy bra with her nipples peeping over the cup, black lacy knickers, stockings and suspenders. Despite my cock being well used throughout the day it was instantly tenting my trousers as she looked truly stunning.

Loving this story!!

Bristol, Thornbury

Nice twist

Keep going this is a hot story

SPALDING

This has got to be one of the best if not the best story on here for a while. keep it going mate this is brilliant

By *anxfrankMan  over a year ago

isle of man

[Removed by poster at 21/04/16 11:00:25]

isle of man

[Removed by poster at 21/04/16 11:02:10]

isle of man

Do you have any photos of your girlfriend and your ex please mate

oxford

Another twist.

By *imbohaMan  over a year ago

Havant

Will she find out what you've been up to

By *irParzival70Man  over a year ago

St Columb

Now the story gets interesting can't wait for the next bit

More

Claire was sat tracing her finger over her lips whilst her other hand cupped her breast and began to slowly knead her nipple.

"What took you so long, my pussy has been wet and waiting for you all night."

Claire parted her legs and I could see that her gusset was in fact soaked. Her fingers dropped from her breast and traced slowly down her centre past her navel to her knickers where she slipped her hand inside.

I could see her fingers rubbing over her clit.

Claire gasped and she pushed her fingers inside herself. Her eyes staring at me filled with sexual intent, wanting, needing.

My cock at this point had completely tented my trousers, throbbing beneath the material, longing to once again be used, to feel the warmth of a hot wet pussy.

She withdrew her fingers and raised them toward me, holding her arm aloft I walked over and immediately sunk my mouth over her fingers, sucking and licking savouring the taste of her pussy whilst staring deeply into her eyes so she got to see how much I enjoyed the taste of her sex.

Bristol, Thornbury

limerick

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

WOW what a story!!

Wonder if Claire have had fun already

Wow absolutely loving this story, very horny and sexy can't wait for more. XXA

I hope you have plenty of stamina

Claire took her fingers from my mouth and looking up at me she began to open my trousers.

Pulling them down to my ankles my cock flipped out bobbing in her face as she rubbed her hands across my chest under my shirt, before taking my cock into her head looking up at me she slowly stroked my cock gripping my balls with her other hand.

"I've been wanting to fuck you all day." Claire said stroking my cock pulling my foreskin all the way back to expose my throbbing helmet. My cock head swelled as she pulled it back and held it there looking at my cock.

She looked up at me again before sinking her mouth on my cock and moaning loudly as she savoured the taste and feel of my cock throbbing in her mouth.

I was a little worried she would taste Laura's cum. But she kept on working my cock staring at me as my head rolled back from the ecstasy I was in, watching her lap up My cum coated cock with such intensity. I could see that her red lipstick was leaving rings around the base of my cock as she deep-throated my cock and withdrew it as it made her gag.

Bristol, Thornbury

oxford

Keep it going

Keep going, this is fantastic!

She began to work her head back and forth over my cock, coating it in spit which dripped down over my balls.

I quickly removed my jacket and shirt and tie and placed my hands on her head, guiding my cock in and out of her mouth as she sucked.

I could see in the corners of her mouth foamy residue building up from Laura's cum and my pre cum coated cock. It made my cock swell knowing she was savouring the taste of my well fucked cock and Claire slurped and sucked upon my helmet looking up at me with a such a sweet look on her face as she engulfed my entire length to the back of her throat

Keep going

More please

heatons

Much more

Bristol, Thornbury

Poringland

11/10

St Columb

Don't stop..this is awesome

Great story

By *itchywarlocCouple  over a year ago

Andover

I was relishing the difference in sucking technique they both had. Claire tended to swirl her tongue round the helmet of my cock before sinking her head down the shaft whilst Laura tended to throat fuck my cock gripping the shaft of my cock tightly.

I then felt Claire's hands begin to run over my balls, cupping then and looking up at me. At that point she took her mouth off my cock and told me to sit in the chair as she stood up.

Claire pushed me down into the seat, my cock bobbing in the air as I crashed down.

Claire then bent over the chair breasts level with my face as she straddled me. I went to grab them only to have my hand batted away.

"Ugh, ugh, no touching until I say so."

She traced her half cup bra covered breast over my lips, her nipple becoming so erect it had almost forced its way out of the bra.

My cock was twitching like crazy as she grinder against me, teasing me. The scent of her perfume and that heat between us both had my senses blown

Loving this, keep going

Keep it going

Bristol, Thornbury

Claire, on seeing I was straining to touch her took my tie sand my belt and proceeded to bound my my wrists to the arms of the chair to stop me from being tempted to touch.

All the while our eyes were fixed on each other, neither of us saying a word.

Claire then backed away from me, as I sat there naked, my cock hard and throbbing sat in the chair, aching to touch her.

Claire began to run her hands over her body sensually, caressing each curve and tracing her fingers delicately over her breasts, teasing her bra down to expose her nipples and taking a nipple between her finger and thumb teasing it outward and closing her eyes letting out a groan. She then cupped her breast toward her mouth before extending her tongue and licking her own nipple.

I could already feel pre cum starting to drip from the head of my cock and dribble down my shaft as I admired her filthy seductive show

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

"I would love to wear a white wedding dress for a sleazy gangbang... Any takers?"

That sounds hot

ClairEs hands came together at her belly as she slide them down towards her panty clad pussy, she traced her fingers over her pussy before sinking her fingers under the lacy material. I could see her hand running over her pussy as her other hand was placed back onto her breast which she cupped and moaned and she ran her fingers over her clit. Looking at the material of her knickers I could see that there was already a damp patch in her gusset of her panties, it was obvious that it had been there for some time too.

She moaned a low groan before pulling her hand back out. At this point my cock was rock solid and I was pratically arching my hips off the chair trying to get myself near her, to feel her close to me.

Poringland

A great read. What a lucky guy you are.

Bristol, Thornbury

By *weetChariotMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

By *nardriMan  over a year ago

near town

Brilliant

By *istress Spank and SissyCouple  over a year ago

r

Claire turned her back on me clutching both of her breasts and staring back at me, she flashed me a look of pure wanton lust.

"Hmm, how much do you want me baby?"

I gulped with an air of desperation in my voice," please Claire, I need you, I want you, you don't know what you are doing to me."

With that she smiled and proceeded to stand with her back to me until her hands reached down to her hips and she pulled down the sheer material of her lacy wet panties bending over and allowing me a glimpse of her puckered arsehole and wet smooth glistening pussy from behind.

My mouth salivated just staring at her peachy ass, desperate to taste her

Bristol, Thornbury

Nice

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

St Columb

Claire still bent over took both her hand and placed them on either cheek of her Arse. Squeezing tightly on her fleshy globes she seperated her ass cheeks looking back at me.

I pushed my head forward eager to be closer to her.

Claire motioned her self backwards closer to my face.

"Eat my ass baby." She uttered as I stared at her ass and pussy so perfectly splayed by her hands. Her arsehole winking at me as leant in eager to taste her.

I could also see her pussy lips were glistening wet.

Love this

Bristol, Thornbury

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

What a night - love to hear more!!

Her beautifully spread holes were now mere inches from my face. I leaned forward pushing my tongue out ready to eagerly lap at her holes.

As my tongue lightly traced over her arsehole I watched it contort before she let out a gasp.

I began to tease my tongue lightly over her arsehole teasing her in a circular motion, wetting it in my spit. Claire moaned and slung her head in a downward motion before pushing back slightly to meet my tongue.

By *istress Spank and SissyCouple  over a year ago

r

Don't keep us in suspenders keep going hehe x m x

By *asRedMan  over a year ago

Rochdale ish

By *assex134Man  over a year ago

always moving

Bristol, Thornbury

What a story has me soaking

"What a story has me soaking "

Lovely!

By *ikeC2012Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

[Removed by poster at 08/05/16 18:18:43]

By *kda 07Man  over a year ago

Aldershot

Loving this, wonder what the surprise is...

SPALDING

Cmon fella we all need more

fuck this is so horny

Come on OP, we need to hear the rest of the story

I've a feeling I know where this is going.

limerick

Fook me Claire is one sexy tease

Keep going

Any more to this

Wow. Amazing story.

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

you cant stop there surely?

By *ingdong91Man  over a year ago

shropshire

More

By *innie33Man  over a year ago

ennis

By *innie33Man  over a year ago

ennis