FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Meeting a couple

Meeting a couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It all starts out with meeting Tom and Jane at a bar, I've already had a few to calm the nerves. We find a quiet corner to sit together with Tom on one of me and Jane on the other. After a chat about what we are hoping to get from the evening both place a hand on each of my legs and start stroking. My cock starts to grow in anticipation.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Sending my hardness growing they both let their hands occasionally graze against my cock which only made it harder. I suggest we call a taxi and head back to theirs. They call their regular driver and before long we are sat in the back with Tom sat in the middle. Since it is a half hour drive Jane suggested we have a bit of fun. I am nervous about this but Tom sits there with a cheeky grin on his face and unzips his jeans and takes out his already hard and big cock. I can't take my eyes off of it and know I want it in my mouth. I lean down and taking it in my hand guide it into my mouth. It tastes heavenly and I am soon taking it to the back of my throat. Jane is running her hand through my hair and down my back while telling me to take daddy's cock all the way down. I respond to this as I love this kind of foreplay by sucking faster. She has since removed her hand and has now lifted her skirt, dirty bitch isn't wearing any underwear. She then says watch mommy play with her shaven pussy while you suck that big cock, asking Tom if I am as good as a cock sucker as her, and he says just as good.

By *eviantExplorerWoman  over a year ago

northampton

Love this! Please continue! X

Throughout all this the taxi driver didn't bat an eyelid. Unfortunetely before I knew it we had arrived at our destination, the driver was offered to join us but he had to carry on working, so we straightened ourselves up, paid the fare and made our way inside. Once indoors Jane took me by the had and took me upstairs while telling Tom to sort out some drinks and to come up when called for. Once in their bedroom Jane started rifling through her drawers telling me she had a surprise in store. She then pulls out a corset and a pair of stockings telling me to put them on. My cock couldn't possibly get any harder. She then proceeds to put make up on me before calling Tom upstairs. He walks in and Jane tells him that daddy is in for a big treat tonight, getting to fuck two sluts who want nothing more to than to please him, but first she was going to have some fun with me. She then tells me to lay on the bed with my head hanging over the edge, telling me I am going to eat mummies pussy.

Shall I continue?

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

[Removed by poster at 06/03/16 23:11:20]

By *llanpcMan  over a year ago

doncaster

yes,, got the makings of a good story

By *arentv2003TV/TS  over a year ago

Dundee

God, yes continue!!! Loving the story so far. Very horny!!

K x

She tells me to do as mummy says or I will be punished, now I am intrigued because being punished sounds good also but I do as I am told. With my head over the edge she walks over and squats over my face allowing to me to start licking her pussy, she is already dropping. In between licks I am begging her to play with my cock but she keeps refusing, evil woman. All the while she is explaining to Tom how good I am at licking pussy and that I am better than him. At this point she stands up off my face but before I know it I have Tom pushing hard cock into my mouth telling me show daddy how good you are with your mouth since mummy loved it so much.

Shall I continue as this is my first story

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please x

In no time at all tom is pushing his cock all the way to the back of my throat and I am in heaven taking it. He then starts to fuck my mouth with his balls slapping against my head. This goes on for a little before he announces he is cumming and pulls out, shooting his hot load over my face, where then Jane comes over and licks my face clean. I admit I am somewhat disappointed as I wanted that hard cock in my ass. Luckily for me as Jane stands up again she is standing there wearing a strap on, telling me to climb off the bed and bend over where she then parts my cheeks and starts to rim me before putting some lube in and around my tight whole. Jane then lays on the bed telling me to climb on top of mommy facing away from her so Tom can see how much I enjoy it. I don't hesitate and squat down taking the whole cock into my ass, I could've come straight away it felt so good.

By *arah_11TV/TS  over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

I hope that Tom & Jane are real, and that they get in touch! Sarah x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm back under a different name, shall I continue this story?

» Add a new message to this topic