FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > After school activities

After school activities

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inman73 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

I work in a school and we are having builders in to do some upgrades, This has been going on for a few months now and all the staff know the builders well, just some know them a little to well.

Each night one member of staff have to wait behind and get the classes ready for the next day, and the other day it was my turn, I thought I would have some fun and see if I could get the work men to noticed me.

I put a short skirt on long enough for school but short enough to get attention and all day I played around and bent over when I knew I was being watched.

One builder called Joe was the main man and he would come in and chat to the staff explaining what work was being done that day, he was well built and tanned, at the end of the day when all the other staff had gone I pulled up my shirt a little more and made sure that the guys could see my stocking tops as I bent over, After a few mins I had Joe and another builder in the class room asking if I needed a hand, I could do with help in the stock room i said and with that we went together.

As soon as the stock room door was closed I had both them on me, my top was off and my bra was removed, I had one sucking on my nipples and the other one pulling my knickers to one side and was licking me out, it was intense.

Then the other guy just stood up pulled down his pants and rammed it home, Joe stood back and watch as I got fucked hard against the table, so I reached out grabbing Joe's cock wanking him as I got my filling, after a few mins Joe had enough and moved his mate out of the way and took over, he carried on for a while before turning me over and going from behind, as he was I had the other ones cock in my mouth sucking hard on it.

Each took turns in fucking me until both had shot there load in side me, we got dressed and Joe asked same next week. I just smiled at him.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please there must be more!

Oh how naughty. My partner is a teacher and am hoping she may get lucky like this.

By *est-coupleMan  over a year ago

Southwick (near Trowbridge)

[Removed by poster at 02/03/16 01:34:19]

What a great day

» Add a new message to this topic