FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ladies...if you were home alone and dressed in only your lingerie and there was a knock at the door

Ladies...if you were home alone and dressed in only your lingerie and there was a knock at the door

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ladies if you were home alone and you were dressed in just your lingerie and there was a knock at the door would you cover yourself up or answer the door in just your lingerie?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would love to knock on your door

"Ladies if you were home alone and you were dressed in just your lingerie and there was a knock at the door would you cover yourself up or answer the door in just your lingerie? "

Love to be your postman

[Removed by poster at 01/03/16 12:52:00]

"Would love to knock on your door "

Would love for you to knock on our door Joe xx

Would like to deliver you a big parcel if you did...

"Ladies if you were home alone and you were dressed in just your lingerie and there was a knock at the door would you cover yourself up or answer the door in just your lingerie?

Love to be your postman "

You would definitely get an eyeful as Betty loves to walk around the house in just her red basque black fishnet stockings and suspenders and her heeled boots and see through dressing gown and often answers the door dressed like this

"Would like to deliver you a big parcel if you did..."

Mmmmmmmm feel free. Betty loves big parcels

"Ladies if you were home alone and you were dressed in just your lingerie and there was a knock at the door would you cover yourself up or answer the door in just your lingerie?

Love to be your postman

You would definitely get an eyeful as Betty loves to walk around the house in just her red basque black fishnet stockings and suspenders and her heeled boots and see through dressing gown and often answers the door dressed like this

"

On my way with a nice package lol

I've had this dilemma! Whilst taking new fab photos! I ended up panicking, chucking a dressing gown on, but didn't quite do it up properly. the delivery guy was hot but didn't notice my embarrassment I don't think

Very nice I bet he did notice lol

"Very nice I bet he did notice lol"
he barely even acknowledged my existence! Just had me sign for it and rushed off

"I've had this dilemma! Whilst taking new fab photos! I ended up panicking, chucking a dressing gown on, but didn't quite do it up properly. the delivery guy was hot but didn't notice my embarrassment I don't think"

Sounds good Kianna... What exactly happened with your experience? Maybe we could meet up and do it together xxx

I'd love to knock on both of your doors

"Very nice I bet he did notice lol he barely even acknowledged my existence! Just had me sign for it and rushed off "

Sadly these people doing these jobs are on such tight schedules they don't have time for a wee, let alone perve

Mrs N made a very sensible comment the other day. Surely all these online shopping deliveries in such a piecemeal way are making our roads much much busier and causing more pollution.

Instead of us driving to the shops and getting a load of stuff like we used to we are having it delivered item by item. Got to laugh as well. I work from home and I am becoming more and more like a dropbox for the neighbours now that the postie realizes i am in all the time.

One of the delivery ladies is hot though and she loves my pooch.

By *rsexmeCouple  over a year ago

bristol

My master drives through Gloucester often I'm sure he would like to get a peek at the door x

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

Love to be your postman does she ever invite them in for a quickie

"

By *ouple LearningCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

If we know we have a delivery or repair man coming Mrs will always put on something sexy. If it's a regular delivery man such as Iceland she starts with something nice but not too sexy and gets more revealing each visit. Got as far as lace lingerie but don't have deliveries anymore. Once opened door to postman with just a dressing gown on which was left undone and open. Naked underneath so everything was on show.

Betty boo, I'd love to be delivering to yours

I had a parcel delivered to a house just before Xmas to a house 5 doors away. I've never really spoke to them but seen them out n about. I went & knocked and waited. This was about 5pm. I saw some movement behind the frosted glass in the front door then the lady answered but was hiding behind the door. I explained what I was there for and she stepped away opening the door more and was completely naked She apologied, don't know why as I enjoyed the sight lol, as she said she was getting ready for her Xmas night out. Now when I see her, I look at her in a different light lol. She was nice looking for being in her late 50's

I've made P answer the door in a corset and little else

Can't remember what was being delivered

» Add a new message to this topic