FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Loving wife

Loving wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was sat in a sales meeting. Boring as hell. Usual suspects trying to impress with meaningless marketing clichés & political manoeuvring. My phone vibrated with a message. A Whatsapp from my wife. Nonchalantly opening the message as if it was something from a client I struggled to keep my composure. It was a picture. My wife naked, except for holdups & heels, reclining on our bed. With one hand on her ample tit caressing a nipped & the other obviously slowly fingerings her shaved pussy she was looking at the camera lens with a wanton look on her face. Fucking hell! Sexy or what? My cock started to stiffen as the phone vibrated again with a message: "Horny as he'll. Gagging for it".

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *SEguyMan  over a year ago

Many

Good start keep it up

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree good start more please

I now had a full on erection straining against my trousers. Thank God I was sitting behind a table. My wife had always loved sex and her appetite had increased even more since we had started swinging. She had been very unsure to start with & still needed lots of encouragement, but had enjoyed the 2 parties we had attended. Sex was amazing when we got home even though she had already been fucked by 1 or 2 guys at the party. I'd told her she was now a hotwife & happy for her to regularly fuck other guys if she wanted. Even on her own if the mood took her. She said "Slowly does it. Let's see how this goes. But I am not playing without you".

She had obviously been fantasising about our swinging adventures, had got turned on & thought she would give me a treat at work.

A new message: "What time will you be home?" My boss was away so the meeting would be a bit shorter & I could find an excuse to leave the office for a fictitious client meeting after that. I typed "Soon as I can after the meeting."

Reply came back "Don't rush. Your hotwife needs a good hard fucking. Hope you will still want her when you get here. Have to think of something until then."

Then a new pic. Jax on all fours, her beautiful round arse towards the camera with legs splayed so I could see her inviting pussy. Followed by the message: "First fuck - doggy?"

"Yes" I typed "Good choice.

I thought God, what has got into her? Not that I was complaining. I couldn't wait to get home.

More please. Sounds like this could be good.

By *ornyboy46Man  over a year ago

heatons

"Doggy it is then. I will enjoy that. How long before you are home?" the message came back. Half an hour to finish the meeting and half an hour drive "About an hour" I replied.

Then it struck me & I broke out in a cold sweat. How was she taking the pictures? Rather who was taking the pictures? They certainly weren't selfies. So I quickly typed the question.

Reply came back: "Penny dropped eh? Jax has been a bit busy so I have been using her phone. Leave yours on. See you when you get here. Mind you by then....lol."

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

Mmm, naughty Jax...

Who are you I asked. The only reply was a picture. Jax sitting on the edge of the bed with a cock in her mouth & looking straight into the lens. Ànd then "Good little cock sucker your wife." Mixed feelings for me. No anger which surprised me. Jealous excitement yes. Sort of concern yes. My cock was still hard. Very hard. Will this meeting never end?

At last the meeting seemed to be coming to an end. People started to leave. Not long before I can jump in my car. Another picture? No, a video clip. Jax very wet pussy with finger rubbing her clit. Jax voice: "oh yes. I am so horny. Don't stop."

Always wanted to try that with someone's wife.

By *enuine discreet guyMan  over a year ago

Stockton

I'm in a meeting right now...and I'm hard as hell....lol.

And she isn't even my wife....lol.

Got to the car. Another message & picture. "She is almost ready. Fucking slut can't wait to get my cock into her. Your wife is a right dirty bitch. Hope you like sloppy seconds." The accompanying picture was of Jax head down in the duvet arse in the air with two fingers deep in her pussy. Resting on a bum cheek was a large fat very stiff cock, the helmet glistening in precum.

I started the car & put the phone on hands free. The tyres screeched as I took off. Another video message. Jax pushing back on the fingers sliding in and out of her. She was moaning in pleasure. "I need your cock. Fuck me please. Please! Before he gets home."

Before he gets home? The slut!

I stroked my aching cock between gear changes.

Then the phone rang.

Very horny loving this

Mmmm sounds good

Living the dream of many men on here you lucky thing.

By *ansterCouple  over a year ago

Enfield

Am loving it! Especially the language used to describe her...

Very hot, yet nervously enjoying the excitement!

What if...

By *ichs slut wifeWoman  over a year ago

sarasota

Finish story please. I like

Great stuff

By *az19762Man  over a year ago

Keighley

Very hot reading it and getting hard

I pressed the answer button & Jax voice burst from the speakers. "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God you are so big!"

"Take it bitch. You know you want it. About time a slut like you had a real cock." I recognised the voice, but didn't want to. I heard a slap & a yelp from Jax. "You like your arse slapped while you're fucked? Does he do that?"

"Yes, spank me you bastard. Fuck me with that big cock. Oh my God, oh my God! Give it to me" Her voice was strained & breathless. It told of pleasure and pain. But also wanton need. Her words came in bursts separated by animal moans.

"You told me you love cock. Love to be fucked. Are you loving this? Are you my cock loving slut?"

"Yes. Oh yes. Yesssss! Give it to me!"

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

By *ichaelxx11Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Hurry up with the next installment..... please

Jax moans went on & on. I could hear the headboard of our bed banging against the wall. I could hear the slap slap of flesh on flesh as he slammed into her repeatedly. He made her admit to her secret dirty desires. Out loud. Her languages was graphic & filthy. It was the horniest thing I had heard. Just one small problem. It was my boss fucking the living daylights out of my wife. And she was loving it.

Her moans became more urgent. She was about to cum. He sensed it and increased the pounding. And then he told her I was listening at the end of the phone. At that Jax lost all control and orgasmed loudly & massively. She screamed her orgasm. It subsided a little, but the moaning went on as the headboard continued to bang against the wall.

"Oh God he can hear this. He can hear you fucking me" she gasped through the moans.

"Yes he can. Listening to how much of a whore his wife is. Taking cock. Needing cock. Loving cock. Any cock. Don't you slut? Tell him."

He was slapping her arse again. Her moaning got louder. "Tell him that your my whore and you need more cock...tell him...tell him bitch!" "Ow, my hair..." Her moans betrayed her horny pleasure at him yanking her head back so I could hear her more clearly. "I'm a whore & I love cock!"

Once again her moans became louder and more urgent as he increased the tempo of his pounding once again. He was going to make her cum again. Make her. She obviously couldn't stop it even if she wanted to. His cock had completely taken control of her. "I'm cummmminnnggggg!" She screamed another orgasm. But he still wasn't finished with her. The headboard continued to bang.

"You want my spunk, whore?" he bellowed.

"Yes, oh yes, fill me with your cum" She seemed to beg.

Will I never get home?

Such a hot read, my cock is now rock hard. Look forward to hearing more about her hotwife adventures

"

Then it struck me & I broke out in a cold sweat. How was she taking the pictures? Rather who was taking the pictures? They certainly weren't selfies"

I was wondering that from the first picture lol. Great read

I will finish the story tomorrow.

Looking forward to it

Can't wait to read more. Mrs

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Very nice

Thanks for the feedback especially from you naughty wives!

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

Love to do this .

Bloody roadworks just before my housing estate had slowed me down. I was still about 5 minutes from home. It had been a delicious agony hearing Jax willingly being used and abused by my boss. Was I jealous? Yes. Was I excited? Yes. Was I turned on? Fuck yes. And now he was about to break one of Jax hard swinging conditions. Namely she would only fuck other guys using condoms. She had always loved me cumming in her since we got together. Flooding her with spunk usually pushed her over the edge into orgasm when we fucked. But she had said that bareback sex was only to be for us. She would do anything and everything with another guy if she was in the mood, but she said no other guy was going to cum in her. And now the fucking slut was about to let my boss do it to her. He wasn't forcing her. She wanted it. Fucking slut! And I have got a raging hard on thinking about it.

If this traffic doesn't move quicker I am not going to make it in time. He is going to pump her full of his spunk. By the sound of it she wants it. Where will that leave us?

The headboard stopped banging.

"Noooo! Don't stop! Fuck me. Fuck me hard. I want your cum!" Jax begged.

"Right, bitch. On your back. Do it you fucking little slut. I am going to pound your cheating little cunt so hard and so deep. And when I cum in you I want to see your face. Look into your eyes. The eyes of a filthy fucking whore. So I can tell your husband what it was like to fill his wife with my spunk. What I made you into. What you now are. Now, spread those legs! Yes, that's it. So willing aren't you? AREN'T YOU?"

"Yes. I am a willing little slut. Give me your cock. I need your spunk. Fill me before he gets home. FUCK ME!!!!"

Well written OP, bravo. More of this.

By *errydaviesMan  over a year ago

northwest

Wow!!!!! He really turned her into a cock hungry whore! Cant wait to hear the rest of this!

By *isst123Couple  over a year ago

Bookmarked! Loving this.

By *ornyboy46Man  over a year ago

heatons

Absolutely love this more please

I arrived home at last and parked behind my boss's car in the drive. For the last 5 minutes I had listened to the constant banging of the headboard and slapping of flesh. It had been nearly drowned out by the stream of filth coming out of my wife's mouth in response to the verbal abuse being given to her by my boss as he fucked her. As the pounding got steadily harder her moans got louder and louder.

I jumped out of the car and raced to the front door, fumbling with the keys in my desperation to get in. You could hear the muffled sounds of the sexual mayhem going on in our bedroom from outside. Thank God the windows were closed so the neighbours couldn't hear. Well I don't think so anyway.

I closed the front door quickly to keep the noise from escaping. I was too late by the sound of it. They were both obviously near the finish line with the headboard banging furiously against the wall. The mattress springs were also singing in loud harmony. Jax was almost screaming in ecstasy, any words totally unintelligible. A man's voice struggled to shout disgusting obscenities at Jax as he grunted in pleasure as he rapidly ploughed into her tight little cunt. Well, probably not so tight now.

I got to the open bedroom door and froze. Jax, her body convulsing violently under my boss's poeeful body, momentarily opened her eyes and saw me. Her face was pure wanton lust. No smile of recognition. Just wanton "I don't care just fuck me" lust. She dug her fingernails into his back drawing blood and then he roared long, hard and loud as he came. His hot spunk was obviously pulsing and gushing into Jax. A split second later she orgasmed loudly too as she felt herself being filled with his sperm. Their vocal climax duet continued on and on as the headboard beat out a slower and slower rhythm. He was enjoying her pulsating cunt and ensuring every last drop of spunk was left in her. And she wanted it all, her hips grinding back on his subsiding thrusts.

I don't know if they were aware of my presence. If they were they didn't care. Either of them. They were BOTH so fucking wrapped up in each others bodies and the moment

Fuck me i love this

harwich

good story

He rolled off her and lay back on the bed with a satisfied sigh. Jax, legs apart with spunk starting to ooze from her red & puffy pussy, just looked at me standing the doorway. My cock was still bulging against the front of my trousers.

"Er, can I have a quick shower? It will give you guys time to talk." Not waiting for an answer he set off for the ensuite and shut the door.

Jax eased herself back onto a pillow, a nervous smile playing across her lipstick smeared lips. One fingers went seductively to her mouth while her other hand went to her well used, dribbling cunt. Her fingers starting to play with the creamy sticky liquid now flowing freely out of her. I didn't think my cock could get any harder, but it seemed to. It ached!

"By the look of the bulge in your trousers you are not that angry with me. This is what you wanted isn't it? Maybe not with him, but you wanted me to be a slut didn't you? And I wanted it too. I just found it hard to admit it. It's OK. Really it is. This is for both of us. Please let's talk. I have things to tell you. I hope you will be pleased and excited. You do still love me don't you? You still want to fuck me? Even though I am used and dirty. I think you still want to fuck me BECAUSE I am used and dirty. Like a whore. I may be a whore, but I stilll want YOUR cock inside me. Come over here. Let's talk."

So I joined her on the bed...

Bristol, Thornbury

Well ... you'd just have to get on the bed straight away and fuck her well used pussy wouldn't you. It would be rude not to give her a few more orgasms. Maybe try for the none stop multi orgam, I love the feeling as that's happening.

Had me nice and hard anyway.

Brilliant. Can't wait for the next instalment

Brilliant !!! And not too many silly gaps as well..

Thanks for the nice comments (oh and such fab and sexy profile pictures Shizzle and Nizzle! ). I was wondering if anybody was reading this, let alone enjoying it!

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

Wow such a horny story, thanks

Brilliant story mate, great job

Have read it all and found it so horny. Very well written and would love this to happen to me for sure

By *uzanne and RickyCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

I have to show Suz this story. Would love her to do this! Great story and very well written. Cheers

Hope the story works for her Ricky. It's great when wives get to live out their fantasy isn't it? :-

harwich

Love this!!!

Bookmark this thread, loving this Op. Good work.

By *iscomanMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Best story in a along time

Keep it coming please

I lay next to her & she rolled towards me placing her hand tenderly on my cheek. She started to move in for a kiss, but stopped to look into my eyes. There was hesitation, concern & uncertainty in hers. And then she gently kissed me on the lips. It was like those first chaste kisses teenagers stole when they were testing for an encouraging reaction from a new girlfriend. She then slowly followed up with more tender loving kisses as I stoked her neck. I pushed the tip of my tongue between her moist lips challenging her to respond. Her tongue met mine & the kiss grew in passion as we explored each others mouths as if for the first time. The image of her sucking my bosses cock flashed across my mind, but it increased my arousal rather than diminish it. Jax moaned quietly with a mixture of relief & pleasure. "I love you" she breathed.

She began to explain what had happened as I slowly caressed her silky skin producing goosebumps along her arms.

"John turned up totally unannounced & out of the blue just as I was finishing my make up. I was dressed ready to go out for lunch with the girls as planned. I must have looked confused about why he was here when you had a sales meeting, so he said he had something important to discuss with me. Something he needed help with. Something that would help you & us, but would need my help & support before he discussed it with you. So I let him in."

She then went on to explain that he had found out we had started swinging through a friend of a friend of a friend who had spotted us at a party. "I thought oh God he is going to blackmail us. I knew he had always fancied me. Even you knew that. I thought this was going to be a way he could get to have me. 'Fuck me or I will Out you', sort of thing. I started to panic, but he said not to misunderstand. He was not going to force me or us into doing something we didn't want to do. And he thought we would definitely want to do it. he wasn't threatening at all. Quite charming really. And he is an attractive man. So I relaxed."

He had told her about being a part of a select swinging group made up of senior business people, leading local socialites & selected attractive likeminded people. Some of the young senior directors & managers in my company were members. Their wives too. He said that wives were very important & that his wife was a member. Membership was a closely guarded secret & they were very choosy about who they let join. He said he thought we would fit in very well & would we like to join? He said it it was not only fun, it was good for business too & would help your career. They arrange fantastic parties at high class venues attended by attractive important people, including some potential customers of the business people. The parties would be far superior to any swinging party we were going to now & would be safer socially. He said he was sounding Jax out first because he didn't want to embarrass me. He thought I would want to join, but if Jax didn't he didn't want to cause problems between us. He kept going on about having great uninhibited sex with beautiful people & how sexy & attractive Jax is & how popular she would be with the group & their guests. And good it would be for me & my prospects.

"I was getting quite turned on by the thought of it. Oh & by him too by that time. I knew he was trying to seduce me & I was enjoying it. I kept hearing in my head you telling me to enjoy myself with whoever I wanted & whenever I wanted. He told me he had always been attracted to me & had some idea of what turned me on. You must have let slip some things when you were out socialising with him. Boys bar talk I suppose. Whatever you said it made him even keener to have me. He seemed to know what to say & what buttons to press. He even seemed to know or guess I had a bit of a whore fantasy. Christ, what did you tell him about me? he said he could do something about that if I wanted to try it in a safe environment & among friends. He was just so persuasive & plausible. Or perhaps I wanted him to be. Anyway, I was getting wetter the more he talked. And he could sense it. By the time he leaned across & kissed me I was ready to take you up on your offer to give in to my urges if the opportunity arose. I kissed him back & he seemed to know what to do & say next so that I didn't want to stop. He was going to fuck me & I wanted him to!"

Funtown

Nice

By *ex1Man  over a year ago

Beccles on the river

Love this it has all feelings including sensativity keep going x

Great story, looking forward to more.

"So, are you OK with me letting your boss fuck me? And what do you think about his offer?" The look of concern returned to Jax face.

"Actually, I am completely fine with it. Haven't heard anything so horny in all my life."

I smiled at her, slid my hand across her ample tit & stroked her nipple which began to stiffen instantly. "You should have been a porn star" I laughed. She squeezed my rock hard cock through my trousers & laughed back. "Who's idea was it to send me messages & then let me listen in on the phone?"

"It was John. He was so sure you would want to hear it. Know what he was doing to me. And me wanting it like a slut. I wasn't so sure, but he persuaded me it would be ok. That we shouldn't have secrets right from the start. And I can't lie it turned me on that you knew I was about to be fucked by someone else. And you were coming home to catch me fucking another man in our bed. I didn't know he had rung you & left the line open so you could hear it all as well. I just wanted his cock so bad by then to notice what else he was doing behind me."

She leaned forward & squeezed my cock hard. "Are you going to never get undressed?" she said. I heard the shower being turned off in the bathroom & wondered how long John would be drying himself off & re-emerging into our bedroom.

"By what I heard on the way home I would have thought you would be worn out by now."

"No. I am still buzzing. Haven't felt this randy for ages. I want more cock. Your cock! Come on & fuck me now, husband. Or do you want me to clean myself up first?" she asked as she rubbed her pussy lips smearing John's spunk over them.

"Shut up you fucking slut & open your legs."

"Yes sir" she said. She lay back parting her thighs as I scrabbled to get my trousers down. Hell I thought, I'd just pull them half off. I just had to get my cock into her cheating cum sodden cunt & start fucking the dirty whore.

harwich

wow!

Hmmm wow!!! That's one story I want to make a reality..... Daz would love it, maybe not his boss though lol!

F#*k !!! Hard!!! I'm so damned hard after reading this.

Would love an invite to a group like this. So horny. Want to hear more please.

Going out tonight so next instalment likely late tonight or more probably tomorrow. Please feel free to continue to comment.

"Going out tonight so next instalment likely late tonight or more probably tomorrow. Please feel free to continue to comment. "

Cancel your plans, stay home, and keep us entertained

Just loving reading this

"Going out tonight so next instalment likely late tonight or more probably tomorrow. Please feel free to continue to comment.

Cancel your plans, stay home, and keep us entertained

Just loving reading this"

Yep! Totally agree! Priorities all wrong

Lets hope he carries on tonight and not make us wait till tomorrow

By *laclkguyMan  over a year ago

Pontefract

[Removed by poster at 02/03/16 22:19:21]

Pontefract

[Removed by poster at 02/03/16 22:20:32]

Pontefract

" "

Hi Busty Hotwife 1977

I’d like to meet you but I'm just outside your age range

I do hope that it's set in stone

Bristol, Thornbury

Very nice and would be a great reality

"Going out tonight so next instalment likely late tonight or more probably tomorrow. Please feel free to continue to comment. "

You are a fantastic writer, i couldn't find the post again for ages. Glad i found it

Fuck me, im wanking like mad over this

By *otts2748Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Bear with me. I have an appointment this morning. Life keeps getting in the way of living. Next part this afternoon m

Arrgghhhh, bloody life lol, im sure it is worth waiting for

By *eanandJulieCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster

I knelt between her thighs, my aching cock throbbing above her sticky swollen fanny. I started to hit her exposed clit with it causing her to twitch.

"Are you going to punish me for being such a bad girl?" Jax asked. It sounded more like a request.

"Yes" I said. "However this may warrant more than one punishment. I will have to decide what is appropriate & when to administer them. And by whom. You will have to wait and see. But I am sure you will take all the punishments metered out to you with the same acceptance you demonstrated this morning."

I rubbed my cock against her spunk oiled love hole and she seemed to brace herself against an imminent penetration by me into her followed by a hard and fast pounding. That's what she was expecting. She thought that's what she deserved. But that's not my style. Well not at that moment. Maybe later. Ok then, definitely later.

I spread her legs across my upper arms and steadily and firmly slid my cock all the way into her. She moaned gently and as her eyes closed her head went back into the pillow and her hips rose to meet my thrust. I could feel John's spunk coating and lubricating my dick. He must have pumped lots of it into her as I felt it oozing out and running down my balls. Her used cunt still felt hot and tight as always. From her low moan I could tell she could also feel my hot meat filling her fuck tunnel. She will be a popular fuck at these parties I thought briefly before starting up a steady rhythm in and out of her.

She was moaning steadily as we harmonised our movements in this dance of sex. Frequently our mouths would meet, our tongues warm and wet urgently seeking each other.

We heard the bathroom door open, but continued to ride my lovely Jax steadily. To allay any guilt or misgivings she may have now that John was in the room, I said "You are a bad girl Jax. And I hope you will always be one. As bad as your filthy slut mind wants you to be. But you will always be MY bad girl."

"Yes...yes" she breathed. "I'll be whatever you want me to be."

"Do you hear that John?" I asked. "You are a very lucky man" John replied as he appeared at the bedside wearing only a bath towel. "And she will be a very welcome asset to our select group so I am a lucky man too." He dropped the towel and knelt on the bed. Gently holding Jax by her hair he guided her open mouth towards his rigid, veiny cock

By *ocal_lad_samMan  over a year ago

thurrock

Wow this is one seriously hot story more please!

harwich

Mmmm, a bad girl but oh so good at the same time

Bristol, Thornbury

Loving this thread

Fuck me, all sort of emotions going on in my head lol anger, lust & just confused!!

However, if Fab gave a best story award, you sir wld have my nomination!!

Jax is certainly going to be a popular fuck when group action starts. I would definitely like to have her..... on a bed, carpet, chair. table, ... in fact, anywhere.

Thank you guys

By *uzanne and RickyCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

Best story for ages, well done!

Reading this on the train and having hide my enjoyment!

Jax willingly took John's cock into her mouth, sucking on it greedily as he began to fuck her face. He controlled the rate of the face fucking, how deep he went, and it seemed, how much pleasure he was getting by pulling her by her hair. He didn't seem to care if it was hurting her, taking the animal whining noises emanating from the back of her throat as encouragement to continue using her mouth to pleasure himself. He grabbed a tit and squeezed it hard before twisting and pulling her nipple until she winced. "Oooh that's it darling. Take it like a good girl. You like sucking cock don't you? That's good. You are going to have lots of cock to suck soon. Let's see how far down your throat I can get it." He used both hands to grab some hair and began to slowly, but steadily push his cock further and further into her mouth and obviously entering the back of her throat.

Strangely concerned AND aroused I said "John, err...careful with her."

He looked at me and said "It's OK. I know what I'm doing. She is a natural slut. Wants to please. She will get there. She just needs a bit of training. See, she is taking it. She wants it. Fuck her harder. You know you want to. Your little whore. And mine too now. Our whore is going to be a very popular girl. Especially after I have given her a bit of training. I will enjoy that. And so will she. We are going to be so proud of her. And she is going to love being our whore. Now fuck her. "

Aroused and excited I started to pound Jax's cunt causing the headboard to bang against the wall like it had done earlier. Her beautiful full tits bounced up and down in synchronisation with my thrusts. Even with her mouth full Jax was becoming very noisy.

This is without doubt the best story on here x

"Thanks for the nice comments (oh and such fab and sexy profile pictures Shizzle and Nizzle! ). I was wondering if anybody was reading this, let alone enjoying it!"

Thanks Hun, keep up the good work

Great story

wow im so hard!!

Mmm, can't wait to read about her training exploits - great stuff!

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Cock trobbing here at this story

harwich

Brilliant story x

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

Near Fareham

Bristol, Thornbury

She was now sustaining a constant vocalisation of her pleasure and sweet discomfort. The modulated single note coming from the back of her throat was in time with my hard thrusting: “Aaaaggghhh – aaaaggghhh – cccuuuggghhh - aaaaggghhh.-.aaaaggghhh.-.cccuuuggghhh...” she moaned, her eyes wide and staring. Her make-up was now running down her cheeks in black rivulets of tears and saliva dribbled freely from the corners of her mouth. Her face, her beautiful face, was a mess, but God she looked desirably dirty. And even more fuckable than ever. So I pounded the filthy bitch even harder.

John pushed a bit harder and she began to gag as his cock entered the top of her throat, her eyes locked on his pleadingly. He steadily pulled his cock out of her mouth and let it wave menacingly in front of her face spraying it with viscous mucus. My thrusting reduced to a more leisurely slow fuck to give her time to recover and regain herself. She continued to cough and gag with her mouth wide open, obviously fighting hard not to vomit, but maintaining eye contact with John. He had now released her hair and was stroking it gently. “It’s OK. It’s OK. Calm. Calm. You are a good girl. You have done very well. It was your first time and you were brilliant. Take your time. Good girl. Good girl.”

Not once did she look at me. Her eyes were locked on his. She stopped coughing and choking and opened her mouth, her tongue extended, as an invitation for him to resume fucking her face if he wanted.

I cannot lie. I was jealous. Well sort of. My wife wanted to be this man’s fuck doll. Go way beyond anything she had ever done with me. Just to please him. And I knew then he was going to take full advantage of that. Moreover, she wanted him to. She wanted him to use her in any way he deemed fit if it gave him pleasure. And I was seriously aroused. My cock was achingly hard. I can’t explain it, but I wanted him to use her too!

“Well, well. You are a good little slut aren’t you? Do you want more? Well ask nicely slut. Come on ask me.”

Without any hesitation Jax said “Please John, use my mouth. Fuck my face if you want. Teach me to be a good little slut.” The fucking dirty bitch! I started to fuck her harder again. At least she continued to moan, her hips writhing in response to MY cock.

With an evil smile playing across his lips John roughly grabbed her hair and slid his rock hard cock into her willing mouth again. He began a slow steady rhythm, his cock penetrating further with each thrust.

“That’s it. Good girl. Take it Jax. Good girl” John said encouragingly.

With the headboard banging loudly again I shouted “Come on Jax you cock-sucking whore, take it you filthy bitch. Take it all!

Loving it

That's it!!! I'm so hard now, as hard as if i was at an actual meet. Don't usually get this hard over stories but this is good.

Fantastic again, keep it up

"Fantastic again, keep it up "

No trouble with that reading this, it's going to be difficult for it to go down!!

Bristol, Thornbury

By *af105Man  over a year ago

newtownards

By *oingforGrohlCouple  over a year ago

Woodford

Wow! What a brilliant story and amazingly told!

By *outhEastPaulMan  over a year ago

Thames Ditton surrey

One of the best stories for a long time and I've just got the feeling it's got a long way to run

harwich

Hopefully we will hear alot more this weekend

Great story

Can't wait for more

Fantastic got me pretty hard

Boy it's got me on the edge

Simply amazing. In top 5 of the stories ive read so far. Brill writer OP

Jax sounded like she was about to gag again and her red painted fingernails dug into the pale blue duvet cover. John stopped thrusting his cock into her mouth and gently, but firmly said “Try to relax darling. Don’t be so tense. You will be OK if you relax your throat muscles. Your throat will take it believe me. I have trained many sluts to give me pleasure in this way and you are proving you are a very willing slut, eager to learn and eager to please. You could be one of the best I have ever had. You would like that wouldn’t you? To be one of my best? You are doing well. Just get past the initial gag reflex and you will be fine I promise. Now I am going to try again. Are you OK with that? Are you going to take my cock? Do you want to take my cock?”

Jax gave a nod and emitted an muffled “ Uh-huh”, her mouth still full of his thick dick now smeared with red lipstick from her glistening lips wrapped round the girth. I could sense her forcing herself to relax as she exhaled through her nostrils and widened her mouth to him again. John grabbed her blond hair with both hands, pulled her onto him and slowly started to thrust in and out of her. A slight look of panic played in her eyes as she gagged slightly, but she got past that quickly and her mouth seemed to relax into a wider entrance and John increased his pace. As he fucked her face the low moaning from the back of her throat was now sounding like a gargling growl. And she took it. Willingly.

“That’s it. Good girl. Take it. Take my cock. You know you want it. Be a good little slut for me.” I continued to fuck her, but now transfixed by the power this man seemed to have over my lovely wife. She seemed totally in awe of him and willing to submit to any his needs in order to give him pleasure. To please him in any way he demanded. Fucking bitch! Fucking filthy bitch! God I want her. I want her because she IS a fucking filthy bitch. Especially because she is my wife and a fucking filthy bitch. A fucking filthy used bitch. I began to pound her cunt hard again.

Her writhing against my thrusts became more urgent, her hips grinding back on my cock as John pumped his cock in and out of her mouth. Her muffled growling moans were now getting louder accompanied by a wet ‘gullock – gullock – gullock’ sound as his cock repeatedly plumbed the back of her throat. Spit and mucus spurted out of the sides of her mouth, coating her chin and forming swaying viscous strings which broke off and dripped onto her reddening chest. Suddenly, her eyes widened like a frightened animal and the veins in her neck stood out as she began to grab and release handfuls of duvet cover rapidly. She was breathing ever more rapidly through her nostrils. Her upper body then tensed like a volcano, full of hot lava, about to erupt, but her hips continued to jerk erratically in response to my pumping. And then she came. Violently. She began to scream a muffled scream that seemed to be coming from deep within her and John pulled his cock out of her mouth to release the full volume of her vocal orgasm. He started to grunt loudly and huge spurts of his spunk shot out of his spasming dick onto her face and into her open mouth. I couldn’t hold out any longer and started to cum too hosing bursts of my spunk into Jax’ already sperm filled cunt. But I could also feel spurting torrents of hot liquid gushing over my balls and thighs and splashing onto the duvet cover, soaking it rapidly. My God she was squirting. She had never squirted for me. In all the ten years we had been together I had never made her squirt and my fucking boss had made her squirt the first time she had had his cock!

She continued to yell out her growling screams in long noisy bursts as her whole body convulsed violently on the bed as if she was being given huge electric shocks. The thrashing convulsions began to subside and the screams turned to gentle moans as she came down from the biggest orgasm she had ever had. Probably. At least to my knowledge. Certainly with me. I could feel my cock twitch erratically shooting the last of my cum into her at irregular moments which caused a pleasing sympathetic twitch reaction from Jax. I looked up to see John wiping his still hard cock over Jax face smearing his spunk all over it. She opened her mouth and took in his swollen red bell-end, sucking gently on it to savour his juices.

Not a word was spoken by any of us. I got off the bed and finally removed all my clothes. By the time I was naked, John had lain next to Jax and they were kissing slowly and deeply. I crawled up the bed and lay on her free side gently caressing her silky skin. She turned to me, put her hand to my face and whispered “I love you.” And then she kissed me, her tongue searching mine.

The best story ever!!!

Good girl Jax, and looks like John has confirmed his place

Funtown

Mmmmmm

Bristol, Thornbury

Fantastic story

Whew!!! Well... That did the trick for me. Thanks. More soon I hope.

By *ocal_lad_samMan  over a year ago

thurrock

Wow wow wow more please!

Thanks for the story.

Wow! That is hot!

Hope we get some updates today x

Her mouth tasted of John’s cum, but I didn’t care. Still kissing passionately, Jax rolled towards me and slid her stickily slick thigh over mine pressing her hips against me. We kissed for a long time gently moving our bodies against each other. I was vaguely aware of John saying something about tidying himself up again and feeling the bed move as he got off the bed. We were alone and lost in each other.

Jax broke the long kiss, but started to plant small tender kisses all over my face as she ran her fingers across my chest. “You OK?” she whispered. “Yes. Are you?” I replied as I opened my eyes to look at her. She looked wrecked. But in a good way I consciously thought. Her make-up, what was left of it, was smeared all over her sticky face and her blond hair was totally dishevelled with streaks of John’s spunk matting some of her locks as it soaked in. She smelt of sex. Dirty sex. She smelt used.

“Oh yes! I feel used,” she confirmed “and I love the feeling. I feel so deliciously dirty. So...so...liberated. I don’t think I have ever quite felt this way before. Giving myself physically to someone just because he wants me. Wanting him to fuck me, use me, in any way he wants. Submit to his demands. Wanting to please him. No, no, don’t look concerned. It is not like what we have got. I don’t love him like I love you. I will always love you. If you still want me? It’s...it’s...just different. I am glad you were here to see him take me and be a part of it. But what happens next will be up to you. Do you want us to join his group? And would you be OK with it if he wants to fuck me again? If any of his group, some of whom you will know, want to fuck me?”

“Yes” I said. Probably a bit too quickly I am ashamed to say. “All of the above, if you are happy” and I kissed her again to confirm my acceptance. “I loved seeing you like that. My wife being a wanton slut. I want you to be happy. I want you to be fulfilled. To unashamedly live out your dreams. We are a long time dead and this is not a practice run. No point in getting old together and regretting missed opportunities to be the people we really are.”

“Thank you” she said with a smile.

“Mind you, I think John has plans for you” I said as the bathroom door opened.

“Everything OK?” he asked as he slowly strode across our bedroom, again only wearing a towel.

Jax rolled back onto the bed, propped herself on her elbows and blatantly opened her thighs so he could see the cum, mine and his, still oozing out of her used cunt. “Yes. We are all good. Really good. Do you have to go yet? Would you like some wine? Tell us more about your social group.”

He smiled. His eyes fixed on Jax’s and he said “You are going to love it!”

Mmmm, cant wait to see where this goes, are you to become participant or just voyeur

Mmmm, cant wait to see where this goes, are you to become participant or just voyeur

That would be telling lol. I will ask John

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Epic tale - so far!!!

Very arousing, trials and tribulations along the way - makes a great story!

Love to hear more!!

Should be a film then we could all get in on the first group meeting scene.

"That would be telling lol. I will ask John "
Cant wait to find out, you must be having fun

Tell us more it's getting me going!!!

Bristol, Thornbury

Thanks to all including the enigmatic Teasing Two!

I can't wait to find out what happens next too!

Hope we hear more soon

Hope we hear more soon

Probably tomorrow now. Going out with Jax. She has new open crotch knickers!

Hope you guys have fun. Do we get to see

Lol maybe

Funtown

Mm pics yes please indulge us .

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Do u think youll get promotion now ...

You really should consider writing an erotic novel, sweet God you have a way with words that captures the audience's attention

Thank you. Considering it. It would be very encouraging to know if my writing appeals to both men and women

"Thank you. Considering it. It would be very encouraging to know if my writing appeals to both men and women "
You know our answer x

Yes I do and appreciate the support of such a sexy couple.

"Probably tomorrow now. Going out with Jax. She has new open crotch knickers! "

Oooh! Lucky you!

By *ansfield lassWoman  over a year ago

mansfield

cant wait for more, makes me wish i wasnt so shy, would love to be used, abused and fucked by 2 or more guys

“I will get some wine” I said and set off for the kitchen downstairs leaving Jax and John talking on the bed. As I climbed the stairs with three glasses and a bottle chilled Sauv Blanc from the fridge, Jax’ favourite, I heard Jax laugh and say “Yes. I am sure he would be OK with that.”

I entered the bedroom. Jax was lying back on the crumpled pillow, comfortable in her nakedness, looking up at John. A finger played idly with her slightly parted lips as she spoke, her other hand resting on John’s chest. He, still wearing the bath towel, was propped on an elbow gently coursing this hand over her open thighs and stomach.

“Darling, come and join us on the bed” Jax said and pushed herself up. “John has been telling me about his parties. This is going to be so much fun. For both of us. All the things we have talked about in the past. And some we haven’t!” she giggled.

I poured the wine, handed them the glasses and joined them on the bed. Jax rested her hand on my thigh and my cock started to stiffen. “Still fancy me then?” Jax grinned. It was strange, but it seemed the most natural thing in the world, actually very arousing, to be naked on a bed with my boss and my wife who was still displaying all the signs of having been fucked by him, openly discussing how he was going to give her more opportunities to demonstrate what a slut she could be. And he now knew she wanted to be a slut. His slut. I was under no illusions. I would be a part of these parties and have fun myself, but it was plain to me that John intended to involve Jax in more than just social gatherings. And I had a pang of guilt that I was fine with that.

“I told you he would be fine, didn’t I John? Tell him about your parties.”

John then related the format of the parties, who attended and what happened. He kept stressing how much fun it was and how it gave classy like-minded people a chance to lose their inhibitions and let their hair down in opulent surroundings. He talked about how they liked to be creative with the arrangements and how they welcomed new ideas that would excite and entertain their members and guests. And how it could also be good for business and my career and our lifestyle. And how wives could play a role in that. How Jax could play a role in that because she would be a very popular member of the group. And she would have a lot of fun at the same time. How we both would. Jax smiled and nodded throughout, giving my hand the occasional encouraging squeeze to show her acceptance and agreement. I could feel that John hadn’t quite told the whole story to us yet. That he had further plans for Jax that he was confident she would comply with given the right encouragement and guidance. But that would come later. And I knew it. My cock stiffened further at the thought. Jax looked down at my growing erection with a smile and wrapped her fingers round it.

“Look, I have to go. Looks like you need some time together anyway. Just to warn you that our next party is in ten days and I hope you will be there. We are making preparations already,” now looking at Jax “which I can involve you in if you are interested? While us boys are busy at the office” he grinned. “I will be in touch.”

And with that he got dressed and left only stopping to kiss Jax lingeringly full on the mouth. “I will see you soon” was his parting shot as he walked through the door. I suspected he wasn’t talking to me.

Probably going to have to start a new thread Loving Wife 2 before this one gets to big!

By *andm288Couple  over a year ago

oxford

Great story can't wait too hear about the parties

Mmmmmore soon please xxx

Waaw it just keeps getting better

By *5happycoupleCouple  over a year ago

Tooting / dept 23 France

so so horny, sounds perfect. would love to fully indulge in being a slut wife

So many volunteers craving to be a slut ... must be a que forming somewhere to get qualified as a slut trainer. Where do I sign up.

If this was a book I wouldn't be able to put it down till I finished ....... or it finished me .... probably several times, while i read it right through.

"so so horny, sounds perfect. would love to fully indulge in being a slut wife"

What's stopping you Dutch?

More please great story

Can't wait for the next part.. The party!!

Got a feeling it's going to turn a bit dark the suspense is killing us!!! Love it

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great start - looking forward to next installments!!

Sorry, but next part will now be tomorrow. Have been out all day and out with my Jax tonight in yet another new pair of crotchless knicks!

As thread is getting quite big I will continue story in a new one Loving Wife 2. Thanks for the nice comments

Hope tonight brings new adventures

Very good

Gutted. This is what normally happens!!

Story...... Gap....................... .................. What a shame .................. Loosing interest now............................

"Gutted. This is what normally happens!!

Story...... Gap....................... .................. What a shame .................. Loosing interest now............................

"

There's a Part 2 started a couple of days ago

Thanks K. Will try to post next part later today.

"Gutted. This is what normally happens!!

There's a Part 2 started a couple of days ago"

Oooooops sorry op x