FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > cake maker

cake maker

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

True story with a couple of changes to protect identity ...

It all started in her kitchen when I went to collect some cakes . She was still mixing ingredients in the big bowl . Her tits were bouncing around in her tight top inside her bra . I took a seat and we made small talk as I played with my cock under the table . After a few minutes she had put the mix in the tins ready to put in the oven . She bent over to open the oven door and I almost exploded in my pants at the sight of her sexy arse in the tight jeans she was wearing . As she stood up and turned round I could see her nipples were sticking through her bra and tight top . I just sat there with a smile on my face , and trying to rub at my cock without her noticing . I was asked if I would like a drink , tea , coffee or something stronger . I settled for a cup of tea because I knew she had to reach up to the cupboard above me to get the cups and tea bags . As she stood up and reached up to the cupboard one of her boobs rubbed against me . I thought to myself , oh how I wish I could be sucking on that . She apologised and I told her not to worry . As she made the tea she was asking me about my then gf and how we were getting on . She asked if we had any privacy for playing . I told her that we catch time when our parents were out . I was stunned when she said that we could have her place while she and her hubby were away for the weekend and handed me a spare key . As she handed it over to me she slowly rubbed the back of my hand and smiled at me winking with her right eye . Come back later and I will show you how to set the alarm for when you leave . I finished my tea and stood up to leave . She noticed a bulge in the front of my trousers and said to me "someone is looking happy" and reached out and rubbed my cock . "Sit back down" she said . Smiling , she undone the belt and zip on my jeans and pulled them down . "I think you will like this" she said as she took her top and bra off . Leant forward and got me between her tits and started giving me a tit wank . I was in heaven as she rubbed her tits up and down my throbbing cock . "Fuck" I said "I'm going to cum" she then took me in her mouth and sucked me . Just as I was about to cum she took me out of her mouth and wanked me until I cum all over her tits . "Nice lot of cum" she said . Lifting the kitchen roll to clean up she told me to go and come back later when hubby is down the pub .

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'll be certain to come back when he's down the pub then and see how you get on with her.

Just to let people know that there was a 37 year age gap when this happened . Me being the younger at 18

Sounds great please do continue

I got a call saying that he was away to the pub and the coast would be clear for the next 3 hours . I already had a shower in anticipation of the call so I set off to her house . My cock was semi hard all the way there , about a 10 minute walk . I knocked on the door and heard a shout to come on in . I pushed the door open and could smell fresh baking . In the kitchen she shouted , so through I went . I stopped in my tracks at the sight I saw . Stood there only in bra and panties was Mary (that's what I will call her for the purpose of this story) rolling out some mix on the table . Her lovely tits swinging in her bra and her ass pushing back and forward as she moved the rolling pin . "Come and sit opposite me Colin" (not my real name) . All I could see was her tits swinging to and fro . "You can strip down to your undies if you want" she said . "Are you sure" I said blushing . Mary nodded her head to say yes , so I stood up and started stripping off . "Nice body" she said as I took off my tshirt and jeans . I was fairly fit then , playing football and swimming once a week . "Thank you . I can certainly say the same about you Mary" as I winked and sat down again . My cock solid as a rock by now with all sorts of things going through my mind . "2 minutes and I'll be finished , then we can carry on from where we left it earlier" I was in awe of her body . I wasn't very experienced at the time , living in the country and not a lot of women about . The right hand was handy though . Mary asked me to help clear the table , so I stood up , cock pushing my boxers out in front . Mary just smiled and winked at me . 5 minutes later and the table was clear . A bottle of wine was brought out and Mary got me to open it . We sat at the table in small talk drinking the wine , when all of a sudden Mary leant across and started kissing me full on the mouth and tongues exploring each others mouths . My hand dropped down to her tits and started rubbing them . Her hand dropped to my crotch and started rubbing my solid cock . "Boxers off" she said in quite a commanding kind of voice . She pulled them down and my cock sprang back up . "Very nice" she said as she took me in hand and slowly started wanking me . "Fuck" I said "not too much or I will be spunking over your hand" she looked at me with a wicked smile and dropped her head and took me in her mouth . A first for me . Nobody had ever sucked my cock before . "Fuck fuck fuck , Mary if you keep that up I will cum" she sucked and wanked me harder and I cum in her mouth . She swallowed every drop of my spunk . "Your turn now" she said as she lay back over the table and pulled her panties off . "I've never been down on a woman before" I said "Not to worry , just start by licking up and down my pussy lips" she lay back and spread her legs and pulled my head down to her pussy . What a wonderful aroma I thought and started licking her pussy lips .

Nice one mate keep going

mmmmm ... just read this latest part while I was having a coffee in a well know coffee shop.

I knew I was taking a chance but thought I'd risk it.

Well... all I can say is it's a good job I chose a seat with a table.

Just waiting here now, coffee nearly gone ... for the bulge in my jeans to go down before I can get up to leave. Think I'm going to have to spin the last drops of coffee out a bit longer before that though.

Great story can't wait to read it in full so do continue

I was a bit apprehensive to start with , but the more I licked at her pussy lips the more I was enjoying it . And so was Mary by the sounds she was making . Moaning and pulling my hair . "Oh god Colin , are you sure you've never licked pussy before ? Your tongue is working me up to a lather" and she was right , her pussy juice was slowly oozing onto my tongue and the taste was unusual to me , it being my first time , but I was loving it . Mary told me to make my tongue stiff as I could and push it into her pussy which I did . She gave out another little moan of pleasure . "I'm going to enjoy teaching you all about sex Colin" I just kept on tongueing her and licking her pussy . She brought her fingers down and pulled the hood back from her clitoris "flick your tongue on that little bud Colin . I need to cum desperately" I flicked as fast as I could and she started bucking her hips up and down and pulling my hair forcing my face into her soaking wet pussy . My face was soaked and covered in her pussy juice . "Fuck fuck fuck fuck Colin , harder harder harder I'm fucking commmmmming fuck fuck fuck fuuuuuuuuck" as she went over the top . After a few seconds she came down from her high and pulled me up her body and we had a deep french kiss . "You are a good and quick learner Colin" she said . "I can't believe a young man like me could do that to a mature woman like you Mary . The first experience of me licking pussy and loved it" "it won't be the last" she said . "I have plans for you young man . And I think you will enjoy yourself coming round to Aunty Marys . That is what you will call me from now on . Ok" "Ok Aunty Mary . I like that , calling you Aunty." We sat there at the table finishing of the wine when she said "I do hope you are going to keep coming to see your aunty" "Try and stop me" I said . "Better go for now" she said . "Jim will be horny as fuck when he comes back from the pub and you have just warmed me up" We had one last kiss and feel of each other then I got dressed and left . As I was walking home I got a message on whatsapp . It was Mary laid on her bed naked with her legs spread wide open and holding her pussy lips back so I could see right up inside her . What a wank I had when I got home . I took a photo of my hard cock with the foreskin pulled right back and sent it to her with the message 'hope I can put this in your pussy next time we meet' she sent back a message full of smiley faces with the words 'until next time sexy young man . Love from Aunty Mary xxxxxx'

I must stress that she is not my real aunty ...

Very sexy tale.....what an Aunty! More please about your education by her.

By *ayd2pinkTV/TS  over a year ago

TENTERDEN

wonder what's coming next, can't wait to read it.

By *acciWoman  over a year ago

leeds

Nice

Well horny

I want a aunty Mary lol

That would liven up the Bake Off.

By *he Master JMan  over a year ago

Southall

"That would liven up the Bake Off."

Just had a picture of Mary Berry in my head there lol

Lucky it wasn't Paul Hollywood...

The following Saturday I went to see Mary again . She was in the kitchen as usual up to her elbows in flour and other baking stuff . "Hi Aunty Mary" I said as I walked in the room . I was shocked to see her hubby Jim sat there as well . "What's with the Aunty Mary ?" he asked . "It's just a little thing we laugh about" said Mary . I just stood there and blushed a little . "Come in young man and sit down , I'm just about to put the kettle on" he said . I sat down at the table as he got up and walked across the kitchen and made us all a cup of tea . Mary winked across at me and smiled . "Are you going to the football today Jim ?" she asked . "Yes" he replied . "Do you fancy it Colin , I have a spare ticket if you want" "No thanks , I don't like football" I lied . We sat there and had our tea then Jim got up and went for a shower . Aunty Mary came across and sat on my knee . "Good boy" she said "telling Jim you don't like football" and started kissing me with tongues everywhere . My cock was starting to rise and push against her leg . "Mmmmmmmm , naughty young man Colin . I see we are going to have to do something about that" as she reached down and squeezed my hard cock . We heard the shower getting turned off and Jim moving about upstairs . Mary got up and walked around the table . I could see her nipples sticking through her bra and blouse . I rubbed at my cock and almost cum . She reached across into the laundry basket and gave me a pair of her used panties . "Upstairs into the toilet and have a good sniff and wank over these Colin . They were full of Jim and my own juices this morning after he gave me a good seeing to" off I went and wasn't in the toilet 2 seconds before the panties were being rubbed all over my face and my cock was out . I wanked hard and fast as the smell filled my nostrils . Just before I cum I wrapped them round my cock and then added my spunk to the already wet gusset . I stuffed them in my pocket and went back downstairs to the kitchen to see Jim give Mary a goodbye kiss and said he would be home about 6 o'clock and off he went . I handed Mary the panties "I added some of my cum to them as well . I hope you don't mind" she smiled and put them to her face and took a deep breath . "Colin , you are a very naughty young man . There better be some left for me" she smiled and came back round the table and sat on my knee .

I wish I had had an Aunty like this!

Marys hands were still covered in flour and stuff from baking . She started rubbing at my hard cock through my jeans covering them in the flour . "Oh dear . Look at the mess on your jeans Colin . We better get them in the wash to clean them up . Well come on then , get them off" I stood up and took them off as Mary started to rub her hands up and down my stomach and chest . "Oh look what naughty Aunty Mary has done . Better get the t-shirt off as well" Off it came leaving me stood there in my boxers with a boner pushing them out in front . Her hands then went down and played with my cock through the boxers . "Oh dear" she laughed out loud "looks like the boxers are going into the wash as well"as she pushed them down and my cock sprang clear . She pushed me gently back onto the kitchen table and started licking my cock up and down the whole length . I had to pull her away . "If you keep that up Aunty Mary you will have me shooting my load of cum down your throat" She stood up and asked me to follow her . We went upstairs into their bedroom . Mary sat on the bed and started taking her clothes off . "Have you ever seen a woman naked Colin ? I want you to help me take my clothes off" She stood up and turned round asking me to unzip her skirt at the back as she took her top off . The skirt fell to the floor as I unzipped it and her top soon followed . "Undo my bra please Colin" I took the strap at the back and undone the clasp . She shook her arms and the bra fell to the floor as well . She turned round and I was in heaven when I saw her tits in all their glory . She out her hands into her panties and wiggled her hips as she pushed them down past her knees , then she let them fall to the floor and she kicked them away . She stood up and I looked at her up and down . For a woman who was 37 yrs older than me she had a very nice body . Very firm and fit . I saw her pussy for the first time and she was as smooth as the day she was born . My cock was twitching away in anticipation of what was going to happen . Mary took me by the hand and led me across to their maritial bed and told me to lie down in the middle of it . I done as I was told and Mary got on the bed and sat on my stomach . I reached up and started fondling her lovely firm tits . "Play with my nipples" she said "take them between your thumb and forefinger and play with them Colin darling" first time she had ever called me that . She then bent forward so that her tits were right above my face . "Suck on the nipples Colin . It really gets me going when Jim sucks on them . Let's see if you can do the same" I took one in my mouth and gently sucked on it , then went to the other one and dine the same . Mary was quietly moaning , so I thought I must be doing the right thing . She then sat up "you are a quick learner Colin . I think we are going to have lots of fun together" She reached behind her and took my throbbing cock in hand and started slowly wanking me . Pulling the foreskin right back exposing my shiny knob . I must have been leaking pre-cum as she was rubbing her thumb all over my cock . "Fuck Aunty Mary that feels so good . I think I might cum very soon" she smiled down at me "Not until you are inside my wet pussy young man" she moved so that her pussy was rubbing against my cock . I tried to push up into her but couldn't find the hole . That's the inexperience from me . Mary took hold of my cock and guided me into her pussy . I had never felt a pussy so wet . Thus was only my 3rd person to have full sex with . The other 2 were my age and we were all inexperienced . Thus time it was so different . "Just stay still and let me do the work Colin . And tell me when you are going to cum" She slowly worked herself up and down my cock . I was laid there moaning . My head was in turmoil at what was happening to me . "Fuck fuck Aunty Mary I am going to cum" "Good boy . Let it go when you want . I want to feel your cock spending right inside me" she pushed down and I let out a big moan and groan as I shot my cum up inside her pussy . "That's it Colin , fill Aunty Mary with your cum . Oh yes , oh yes young man fill me" as she pushed down even harder and I felt her grip me tighter . I tried to push in further but she pushed down harder pinning me to the bed . After a few seconds she relaxed and lay on top of me . "That was nice Colin . I hope you enjoyed that" "Oh yes Aunty Mary . That was a dream come true" that's when I told her that I used to wank over her thinking I was fucking her . "You very naughty young man . Now your dream has come true I hope you're not going to stop coming to see your Aunty Mary" "I will be coming to see you whenever I can Aunty Mary" with a smile she rolled away from me and said it was shower time . We had separate showers and went back downstairs . She put my clothes into the washing machine for a quick wash then into the tumble drier . As I got dressed she gave me the soiled panties from earlier . "A little present from me to you Colin . Wank into them or wear them if you want , but don't wash them" I put them in my pocket and stood up to leave . Mary came and gave me one of the sloppiest french kisses I have ever had . "Until next time my young sexy man" and off I went grinning like a Cheshire cat .....

you lucky boy

"you lucky boy"

Still a lot more to come

"you lucky boy

Still a lot more to come "

great news

I went home that night and put the panties on and had a wank into them and then fell asleep

Mmm more please. I want an Aunty Mary

Awesome story, can't wait for more, only thing is, how did an 18yr old in the 70's get a message on whatsapp?! Oh well, I'll ignore that, keep it coming!!

By *enuine discreet guyMan  over a year ago

Stockton

Eagerly waiting on the next "aunty Mary " story...??.wonder what happens next time you meet your filthy "AUNTY " ???

Enjoying this!

"Awesome story, can't wait for more, only thing is, how did an 18yr old in the 70's get a message on whatsapp?! Oh well, I'll ignore that, keep it coming!!"

Evidence of time travel...

[Removed by poster at 29/02/16 13:56:37]

By *eppers50Man  over a year ago

Stockport

Sat at my desk in an office full of young women with a massive hard on, slight panic evertime one of them ventures towards me.

"Awesome story, can't wait for more, only thing is, how did an 18yr old in the 70's get a message on whatsapp?! Oh well, I'll ignore that, keep it coming!!

Evidence of time travel..."

By *SEguyMan  over a year ago

Cuba

Can't wait for more

"Awesome story, can't wait for more, only thing is, how did an 18yr old in the 70's get a message on whatsapp?! Oh well, I'll ignore that, keep it coming!!"

Modern day version with add ons to spice it up a bit

By *ornyboy46Man  over a year ago

heatons

Southall

Nice Aunty Mary

Aunt Mary could fuck me anytime she wanted. I'm so hard when I read this.

I woke up the next morning with a morning glory so wanked off into the panties again . I lay there feeling my cum spreading across my lower belly . I rubbed it in then I thought to myself , taste your own cum Colin . I put my hand inside the panties to get a good lot of cum on my fingers , I pulled them out and put them under my nose so I could smell myself then out cautiously put them in my mouth and licked them clean . Mmmmm that was a nice taste so I delved my hand back into the panties and got as much as I could and licked them clean again . After I had finished licking my fingers clean I decided to phone Aunty Mary and tell her what I had done . "You naughty young man Colin . Next time you come round to our place you must wear the panties and I will wank you into them and then you can show me what you do" 5 days later I was wearing the panties on my way to Marys . I was rock hard by the time I got there . I walked in and she came up to me and we had a long sloppy kiss . She then told me to strip down to the panties so she could have a good look at me . Once stripped she took my cock in hand and wanked me off into them . "Now show me what you do with that lovely load of cum young man" I dipped my fingers into them and scooped up a good lot of the cum , lifted them to my nose and sniffed them , then put them in my mouth and licked them clean . "You naughty young man . I think I will get you to clean up a cream pie after Jim has fucked me one day" She told me to sit down and gave me a bottle of beer from the fridge . "Jim will be home in half an hour for his dinner then going out to the pub . Come back in an hour and we will see what happens" I got dressed and we had another wet sloppy kiss as we touched each other up . She was wet through her knickers and nipples were standing out from her tight vest top . My cock was solid again . "See you in an hour sexy" she said and off I went . A big smile on my face . Thinking to myself , what a lucky man I am to have Aunty Mary 10 minutes down the road .

By *afmanMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Any more to this horny story

There is lots more to come

Look forward to reading more. Sounds like Aunty Mary needs as much cock as she can get, great read

Cummy good read

I was walking down the road when I saw Jim going in the other direction . Hi Colin he shouted . I gave a wave and we went on our ways . I got to the house 5 minutes later and Mary called me upstairs . What a sight I saw as I walked into their bedroom , Mary was laid there naked with her legs spread wide open . It was obvious that she had just been fucked . The cum was visible as it started to leak out of her pussy . "Get stripped naked and down between my thighs right now" she said in a very firm voice . I done as she said and climbed into the bed . Mary grabbed me by the hair and pushed me down between her thighs . "Lick my well fucked cunt clean now you little pervert" I was shocked at the language she had used . I had never heard her speak like that before . It kind of scared me in a way . My face was right up at her pussy now and she pushed up rubbing herself all over my face . "Make a good job of it boy or their will be trouble . Now lick my cunt , lick it , lick it , lick it . Clean Jims spunk out of my cunt now" I was scared and started to cry . "You fucking wimp . What are you crying for ?" I couldn't speak because she had me tight up against her pussy and was rubbing herself against me . I was hard as a rock as well . It must be doing something to me I thought . So I got my tongue and licked into her pussy as far as I could to keep her happy . I must have been doing it right . "Oh my fucking god Colin that is so good . Aunty Mary is going to cum . Fuck fuck fuck , lick my cunt you little brat , lick me , lick me , lick meeeeeeee" as her thighs tightened round my head . After what seemed like an age her thighs released me and she lay back and pulled me up her body . "Oh Colin , I am so sorry for that outburst . Me and Jim are a bit vocal when it comes to sex and the language can be colourful to say the least" she cupped my chin and kissed me full on the lips . Not a sloppy one thatvwe normally have , this one was more intimate . "Let's go downstairs and have a beer" she passed me a pair of her panties and told me to out them on . "It's ok sweetie , we won't be disturbed . Jim certainly won't be back for at least 4 hours" We went into the front room and sat on the couch . "How much porn have you watched Colin" "Not a lot" I replied . "Well that is going to change tonight" Mary went across and put a dvd into the machine and turned it on , came back and sat next to me on the couch with her legs tucked up under her , I was still hard from licking her pussy clean .

mmmmmm ...

wow

The Aunty that just keeps giving!

And taking soon

leeds

Just had a little play reading it all myself

By *ndylucyfabCouple  over a year ago

goole

Never mind you reading it we all need more

leeds

"Never mind you reading it we all need more"

The screen came to life and Aunty Mary pushed up closer to me and her hand went to my nipple and started teasing it . It didn't take long for it to get hard . On the screen was a close up of a wet pussy . I tried to move to get a bit more comfy . "Don't you dare move until I tell you young man" I was transfixed with what I saw on the screen and scared to move a muscle . The camera moved up the body if the woman and then the face appeared . There with a great big smile on her face was Mary . "Get all thus in film Jim" so it was Jim using the camera . It panned out to show another man kneeling on the bed . A big coloured fella with a huge cock . I never thought anybody could have one that big . It was measured by Mary and he was 7 inches just hanging there flaccid and very thick . She never measured the girth though . She got on her hands and knees and started licking the length of his cock . He smiled at the camera "I hope you like this Jim" "I'm loving it . Can't wait to see Mary take you again" So it wasn't their first time I thought to myself . What else has she been up to and with who ? All sorts were going through my head . Back on screen Mary was starting to suck his cock and it was getting a lot bigger and thicker the more she sucked and wanked him . When he was fully hard the tape came out again . 10 inches long and 5 in girth . She was loving every minute of it from what I could see , and hear beside me . Little gasps and moans every so often . "What do you think of the size of that cock Colin" "it's fucking huge . Surely he's not going to fuck you with it is he" a stupid question I know , but I was awe struck . Mary lay down on the bed as he got between her legs and started rubbing the helmet of his cock up and down her slit . I could see her pussy juice starting to show on his cock head . Slowly he pushed into her , just a bit at a time , pulling out then a bit more until he was fully inside her . Mary was holding him by her legs and arms wrapped round his back and legs . "Oh please fuck me with that big black cock baby . Fuck this old womans cunt good and make her cum and cum and cum" He started to fuck her slowly then got a bit faster an harder then slowed down . This went on for about 10 minutes . "Fuck fuck fuck fuck my cunt . Fill me with your black mans seed . Oh god oh god I'm cummmmmmmmin" she screamed out . He jerked twice more and I saw his bum cheeks tighten . He's filling her with his cum I thought . He slowly pulled out and his spunk was leaking from her gaping pussy . "Lick me clean Jim . Don't waste a drop you dirty fucking pervert" he came into the picture and got between Marys thighs and started cleaning up the spunk that was leaking from her . "Oh god yes Jim , lick my used cunt clean" the black fella must have had the camera and doing the recording . After about 5 minutes the camera pans out taking in the whole bedroom . It must have been put on a stand or something . Mary and Jim were sat on the edge of the bed and they were joined by the black man . She blew a kiss to the camera and then it faded away to a blank screen .

Mmmmmm... I so want to be balls deep in Aunt Mary now thrusting deep. Her legs wrapped round me holding me inside her so I couldn't get my cock out.

Aunty Mary!! More!

By *afmanMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

I can see Colin doing some more cleanups and maybe a bit of cock sucking

"I can see Colin doing some more cleanups and maybe a bit of cock sucking "

Patience is a virtue

Mary turned to me and kissed me gently on the cheek . "Did you enjoy that Colin . Look what it's done to me" as she took my hand and pushed it down into her crotch . She was soaking wet . "I loved it Aunty Mary . Will I be able to watch you being fucked by the black man sometime . I nearly cum when he was fucking you . How I didn't shoot I just don't know" "Oh yes , there will be plenty of opportunities for you to watch me and Mick (that's his name) fuck each other and you can join in the fun as well" My cock was throbbing and I was desperate to cum . Mary stood up and took my hand and pulled me to her and rested my head in between her tits . I started kissing them softly and worked to her nipples that were nice and hard by now . I sucked one then the other and Mary gave out a little moan . "Colin I want you right now . I don't care if you cum quick , I want you up inside my cunt" she lay in the floor and spread her thighs for me . "Come on Colin , now , fuck me and fill me with your cum" who was I to complain . I got between her thighs and guided my solid cock into her . Legs and arms were wrapped round me "fuck me hard and fast as you can Colin , cum for Aunty Mary" I rammed as hard and fast as I could . I didn't last long . "Fuck , Mary I'm cuuumin" rammed in one more time and shot my spunk in her . After a few moments she relaxed and her legs and arms fell away to the side . I went to pull out but she whispered in my ear "Just stay there and cuddle unto my boobs Colin . I am so relaxed now . Just stay where you are" I must have dozed off , 15 minutes later I startled and jumped up . "It's ok Colin" have a shower if you want and then we can have a drink . I was feeling drained . The shower helped revitalise me . I went downstairs with the towel wrapped round me and Mary was sat on the sofa in a pair of shorts and tshirt . We had a beer then she said to me "I hope you enjoyed that Colin . I certainly did" "I did , Aunty Mary . The dvd was awesome and Micks cock is huge compared to my little white one" she smiled . "All part of growing up" we sat there idly chatting about this and that . "I better be going Aunty Mary . Jim will be back soon and he might say something if he sees me here" "Ok Colin , but one day he will be here with us , I think you will like him" with a wink . I got up and got dressed and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips . "Until next time Aunty Mary"

Southall

I love auntie mary

"I love auntie mary"

New part coming sunday

I phoned Mary and asked if I could go round and visit her . She said i was welcome anytime , so off I went . I was wearing her used panties which hadn't been washed . They were starting to go hard with all the spunk I had wanked into them . I never knocked on the door when I got there , just walked straight in as she was coming out of the downstairs toilet . We said our hellos and just started deep french kissing . Tongues down each other's throats , hands all over each other . She wasn't wearing a bra or panties , just took them off she said . My hand was up her skirt quicker than a rat up a drainpipe to feel her wet pussy , she hadn't wiped herself properly after having her pee . I pulled my hand away and licked my fingers clean . "Naughty boy , do you like Aunty Marys pee then" as her hand went up her short skirt and wiped her pussy and offered it to me to lick it clean . It wasn't a bitter taste as before but I still wanted more . We went through to the living room and she lay down on a rug in the middle of the room . Pulled her skirt up and spread her thighs wide . "Come in then you dirty fucker , come and lick Aunty Mary clean of her piss" I was down there quick as you like and my tongue was lapping away at her pussy . She grabbed hold of my hair and pulled me right into her . I was struggling to breathe but managed to pull away and get my breath . "You love that don't you , you little pervert" "I love it Aunty Mary and want more" "Just wait til the next time I need the toilet and you will get a present" I couldn't wait . We went through to the kitchen , a place we always went for a drink and chat . We sat there just idly chatting about this and that and having a drink . As time went on I was starting to feel like I needed a pee . I told Mary and she said "let's get upstairs to the bathroom and strip off" up we went and I stripped naked . "Put the panties back on and lay down in the bath" I done as i was told and lay there . "Now then Colin , if you need to pee just let it flow into the panties" lt must have been a couple of minutes before I could pee , then it happened , I felt myself peeing into the panties and it was starting to run down the crack of my ass and I could feel it spreading along the bath . "Good boy Colin . Aunty Mary love watching you pee his panties" she then stood up and took her skirt and t-shirt off and climbed into the bath and lay on top of me . I was starting to get a hard on . Mary started rubbing herself against me . Then all of a sudden she raised herself up and let her pee flow all over my cock and balls . It was nice and warm and I started wanking my cock as she peed . "Cum for Aunty Mary Colin , spunk all over your belly" it didn't take long until I was was shooting my load all over myself . "Good boy Colin . Now we can have a shower and clean each other up before you go" I looked at her in dismay . "I have company coming over tonight and want to be on my own with him . I will tell you all about it next time you come over" we had the shower and dried ourselves before I left . "Before you go Colin , take these with you and when you bring them back I want to smell piss and spunk in them" as she handed me a clean pair of panties . A kiss and iff I went . I was a bit disappointed I never got to fuck her then , but will have something to look forward to next time .

kinky pee fun

I love watersports

I like to see dressed peeing

Wet panties and stockings mmmm

I went back 2 weeks later with the panties . I had pee'd and wanked into them many a time . They were all hard where the spunk and pee had dried into them . I handed them to Mary "my word Colin you have been a dirty boy" as she put them to her nose and inhaled the aroma that was given off . "I spunked and pee'd into them every other day Aunty Mary" she just looked across at me and smiled . "Mick will be here in 10 minutes , do you want to stay and watch me get fucked by him . He has a lovely big black cock that I just love inside my cunt" "yes please . I can't wait to see him fuck you" Mary took my hand and led me through to the bedroom . She started stripping off and looked at me and nodded her head as if to tell me to do the same . So i stripped off as well and stood there as Mary took off her panties . It was then that I noticed that she had pierced her pussy lips and had a tattoo done . A little black ace of spades in her groin . "Come and have a closer look Colin . Do you like my piercing and tattoo . That lets other people know that I like big black cock . As you will see when Mick gets here" "What about Jim , what does he think about it" "He loves it . In fact it was him that took me to the tattoo and piercing place to get them done . He loves watching me and Mick fuck each other . Now get here little man and lick me . Get my cunt nice and wet for when Mick gets here . We can't have him waiting around to fuck his white bitch" I was down between those thighs in a flurry and got my tongue to work on her pussy and clit . It felt wierd with her being pierced , and all I could see out of the corner of one eye was the tattoo . This got my cock throbbing and I wanted her . I tried to move up her body but she kept pushing me back down to her pussy "lick it and fucking lick it good you little fucker . You are going to see this white cunt be really fucked by a big black cock" with that I heard the bedroom door open and someone kneel on the bed "I see you have him well trained . I think he could do a good job on me , getting me ready to fuck your white cunt" With that a big black cock was pushed into my face "suck it boy and suck it good for me to fuck this white bitch" I sucked on his cock and it grew in my mouth until he was rick hard . I got pushed out of the way just to see him slowly push his cock into Mary .....

Great story.....just one question. Were Aunty's cakes any good?

"Great story.....just one question. Were Aunty's cakes any good? "

She made great cakes . All different kinds and won awards

mmmmmmmmmm like the new turn

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

very good story and well wrote

Mick slowly eased his big black cock into Mary . "Oh god Mick , that feels soooooo good . Fill my cunt with your black monster . Look Colin , look at that cock fill Aunty Marys cunt . Oh god , fuck me fuck me fuck me Mick , give me that lovely cock of yours" I was sat on the chair watching them slowly fuck , the moans were coming out of Marys mouth each time Mick pushed into her . "You like it baby , you like to feel my cock slowly fuck you don't you , fucking slut that you are" "Oh fuck Mick , just give me that cock and fuck this white slut" He started fucking her harder and she was getting louder with her moans and swearing like a trooper , begging him to really fuck and fill her . Mick pulled out and shook his glistening cock . "Over here white boy and clean this , before I start to fuck this slut again" I jumped across and licked his big cock from top to bottom and around his balls . My own cock was throbbing as I was cleaning Mick . I went to touch my cock and have a bit of a wank . All of a sudden there was something snapped round my wrist . Mary had got her handcuffs and snapped one end to my left wrist then pulled it behind me and snapped the other end on my other wrist . There I was kneeling there helpless . Mick grabbed my head and pushed my face into Marys crotch . "Lick your Aunty Mary clean before I get busy fucking her again" I licked her from top to bottom reaching every part I could , Mary was starting to moan again "lick her good little boy , make her cum before I start on her" I licked and flicked at her pussy and clit until she cum , covering my face in her juices . Mick just pushed me to one side and rammed his cock deep into her . That set Mary off again in another orgasm . She seemed to keep cummin as he fucked her harder and faster . Then I saw his ass cheeks clench and he just rammed hard into her and held still . He was filling her with his cum . After what felt like ages , he pulled out and wiped his softening cock all over my face and got me to lick him clean again , he got dressed and left us in the bedroom . "See you again soon Mary . Make sure little boy there is strapped to the chair next time" Mary blew him a kiss and smiled "Oh he'll be there alright darling"

[Removed by poster at 13/03/16 22:08:13]

Awesome story, can't wait for more!

"Awesome story, can't wait for more!"

Oh there's plenty more to come

cleveleys

Getting better

can't wait

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Ill never be able to watcg mary berry again

"Ill never be able to watcg mary berry again "

I would love to have eat her cakes.....

By *els01Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Fuck me this is so hot! My pussy is soaking and clit throbbing!! Can't wait for the rest Xxx

Southall

Better and better

"Fuck me this is so hot! My pussy is soaking and clit throbbing!! Can't wait for the rest Xxx"

Just had a peek at your pics. I don't need (knead?) yeast to help me rise...

Glasgow

"Fuck me this is so hot! My pussy is soaking and clit throbbing!! Can't wait for the rest Xxx

Just had a peek at your pics. I don't need (knead?) yeast to help me rise... "

Lol thanks xx

More coming soon

cleveleys

Great stuff

any more please

After Mick left , Aunty Mary called me over to the bed and grabbed me by the hair . Pushed my face down into her well fucked pussy . "Lick me clean little boy or you will k ow what's good for you" as she brought her hand down hard and firm on my arse . It made me jump and she pushed my face harder into her pussy . "Lick my spunk filled cunt little boy , Aunty Mary has to be nice and clean for Jim coming home from the pub . Go on little boy lick , lick , lick my cunt" My tongue was working overtime licking her clean and getting right up inside her to get all of Micks spunk out of her . My own cock was straining and hard as rock , but I wasn't allowed to touch it . After what felt like a lifetime , Mary let go of my hair and let me get some air . "You are a very quick learner Colin . Aunty Mary and we will call him Uncle Jim from now on , are going to have fun with you" "Thank you Aunty Mary , what kind of things will we get up to ? I'm not very experienced when it comes to sex as you can see" "Oh Colin my little boy , you will have to be patient , you will find out soon enough . Would you like to watch me and Uncle Jim fuck each other some time ?" "Oh yes please Aunty Mary . I would love to see that . When can I do it ?" "Come round tomorrow afternoon for dinner and we will sort something out" With that , she took hold of my cock and wanked me nice and slow until I was ready to cum . She took me in her mouth and swallowed all my cum down her throat . "Have a quick shower then off you go little boy , and we will see you tomorrow" ......

can't wait

By *shtonwpMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

Need more of this

More please Joe.

Next morning I woke up with a raging hard on , I thought to myself , do I have a wank or leave it until later . I left it and just had a long soak in the bath . It was then that I decided to shave my cock and balls . It felt so different and made me feel really horny , I still resisted the urge to wank . I dried myself off and made a phone call to Mary asking if it was ok to go round to her house . "Get here as soon as you can little boy" was her reply . So off I set with my cock twitching in my boxers . When I got to her house I went in the back door and saw her sat at the kitchen with just her housecoat on , her nipples were really hard and pushing through the silk fabric . "Come here little boy and give Aunty Mary a big kiss" I walked across to her and we started kissing , tongues engaged . I reached down to feel her tits but she pushed me away . "Oh please Aunty Mary , let me play with your tits and nipples , please please please" that's when I felt the smack on my bottom , and it was a firm one as well , that could only be delivered by a male hand . It made me jump and turn around . There was Uncle Jim , stood there naked playing with his cock . "There is only one person playing with those tits today boy . And it's not you . Come on bitch , let's take little Colin upstairs and show him what we can do" "Oh yes please Jim . Can't wait to feel that cock in my cunt" Jim looked at me "strip off boy and follow us up to the bedroom" I couldn't get my clothes off quick enough . He was a very muscular man and I thought to myself 'he has a nice arse' as I was behind him on the stairs . His hand was up Marys housecoat feeling her pussy and she was telling him hoe goof it felt . We got into the bedroom and that was when Mary noticed that I had shaved down below . "Oh Colin .... that looks so good , maybe I should get Uncle Jim to shave his cock and balls as well" With that , I was pushed into the chair in the corner and my wrists were tied to the arms of it . Uncle Jim came across and started rubbing his cock all over my face . "I heard that you like suckling cock , little boy . Now , suck this and get me ready to fuck that fucking tart of a wife of mine . I know she is fucking around with other guys and I like to her telling me what she gets up to" with that he pushed his cock into my mouth and I started sucking him . "Go on Colin , suck your Uncle Jims cock , get him really hard to fuck your Aunty Marys slutty cunt" as soon as she said 'slutty cunt' Jims cock gave an extra twitch in my mouth .

That Mary is one very naughty Aunty!

lucky little boy

Lincoln

Hope there is more

Jims cock got harder and harder the more I sucked on it . He was a bit salty tasting but I loved it . I thought to myself , Colin you are turning into a right little perv . My own cock was solid as I was sucking Uncle Jim . Aunty Mary was laid in the bed rubbing her soaking wet pussy . You could hear her fingers making a squelching noise as she worked them in and out of herself . "Come on Jim , you must be ready to come and fuck me hard and deep now . Look how wet my slutty cunt is waiting for that cock of yours" "Just a minute slut . This boy is good at sucking cock , we will have to get him round more often" With that he pulled his solid cock out of my mouth and got on the bed with Mary . "Fucking hell , you're not wrong when you say you are ready for my cock , the sheets are getting wet there" I watched as he took his cock in hand and slid it up and down her pussy lips , spreading them each time he moved up to her . Then all of a sudden he stopped and held his cock just parting her lips . "Please please Jim , fuck my slutty cunt , I want to feel that big hard cock all the way up inside me" He looked at me and smiled . Then all of a sudden rammed his cock deep into Mary in one movement . It drew the breath away from her . "Take me bitch , take my cock up your slutty cunt . Fuck you , fuck you , fuck you bitch" he was calling her all the names under the sun . Mary was shouting back at him "come on you bastard , fuck me hard and deep . Fuck me , fuck me , fuuuuuck meeeee with that fucking cock you fucker . Fill my cunt with your hot spunk" They were fucking like mad , I couldn't take it in how fast and hard they were fucking each other . Calling each other names and screaming at each other to fuck harder and harder . All of a sudden Jim stopped "are you ready for this you fucking dirty slut" "oh god yes you fuck pig" with that Jim rammed straight back inside and I saw his ass cheeks clench and harden . He must be cummin I thought to myself . He let out a deep moan as did Mary . After what felt like 5 minutes , he pulled his cock out of Mary and rolled to one side . His cock was glistening with the mixed spunk and pussy juice . Mary was laid there with her legs wide open and pussy leaking their mixed juices . Jim stood up and walked across to the chair I was tied to . He leaned in to untie me and his cock rubbed against my face . "Lick it clean little Colin , then you can clean Aunty Mary after" I licked his cock from base to tip tasting both of them . He was happy I had done a good clean up job . "Now get on your knees and clean Aunty Mary" I got on the bed on my knees and got between Aunty Marys legs and started cleaning her well fucked pussy . There was loads of spunk and pussy juice leaking from her , it took what seemed like ages to get her all cleaned up . My face was smeared all over with the mixed juices . I was in dreamland when all of a sudden I felt a cold cream being rubbed around my own dark hole ......

Lincoln

Such a good story

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sounds fun

Make me cum plenty of times reading this, anyone want me to be Colin.:D

Need to book mark this for later when I'm waiting for baking to be done mmmm

"Need to book mark this for later when I'm waiting for baking to be done mmmm"

Nice photos and sexy ass

leeds

The cold cream was spread all round my tight brown hole . I froze not knowing what was going to happen . "Relax young Colin , it will be easier if you do and it wont hurt" it was Uncle Jim talking to me from behind . I was really nervous and anxious thinking about what he was going to do to me . "Come up here Colin and you can suck gently in my tits" Aunty Mary pulled me up her body to her hard nipples and told me to gently suck on them . "It will help you take your mind off other things and relax you" I was gently licking round her nipples when I felt more cold cream being applied to my bottom and a finger rubbing round and round my tight hole . Surprisingly I felt my cock starting to stir and harden . Mary pulled me closer into her tits "go on Colin suck on Aunty Marys nipples and get her feeling sexy . I see you like what's happening , your cock might not be as big as Jims but I do like playing with it" her hand dropped down into my crotch and slowly started wanking me . "He has a nice tight arse here Mary , I think we are going to enjoy playing with young Colin" and with that I felt something push up inside me . I jumped and froze . "It's ok little Colin , it's only uncle Jims finger , for now" As he worked it in and out and Mary wanking me at the same time it didn't take me long to cum all over her hand . "Oh look at the mess he's made Jim , I think he needs to be made to clean it up" with that I felt his hand smack my arse really hard . "Fuck , fuck . What was that for ?" "You will find out" as Jim grabbed my hair and pushed my face across to Marys spunk covered hand ...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Mary pushed her fingers into my mouth and made me lick them clean of my own cum . I must admit , it tasted ok . "Get yourself showered and off home little Colin . You are going to be fun to play with" and with that Aunty Mary gave me a slap on the arse . I had the shower and got dressed before heading home . My head was in the clouds thinking about what happened in there bedroom . In the next couple of weeks I went round and we enjoyed the sex . Mostly vanilla but plenty of oral . Jim loved me sucking his cock getting him ready to fuck Mary , and I really enjoyed watching them . I did fuck Mary a couple of times and got to clean her creampie afterwards . Then one night I went round and they were sat there naked , which was unusual , they would normally have loose top and shorts on . "Come in Colin , strip off and go to the bathroom , we will follow you" I stripped there in the front room and went up to the bathroom , the bath was full of scented water and towels were on the heated rail . Mary came in and got in the bath and told me to join her . As I climbed into the bath she lay back and exposed her fresh shaved pussy . I never noticed that when I arrived at the house . Jim came in and that's when I noticed for the first time that he was smooth down below as well . He then told Mary to make sure I was all washed and ready to be shaved . She took my cock in hand and soaped my cock and balls , then rinsed them clean . "Lovely and clean now Colin , but not so little now after what Mary has done to you . Now lay down here on the towel and spread your legs for me to shave you" He lathered me up and started to shave all my pubic hair off . Moving my hard cock this way and that and lifting my ball sac up and working on that as well . I was then told to kneel and pull my bum cheeks apart so that he could get right into my crack . After he was finished I felt all over my groin area and it felt so good and horny . My cock was throbbing like mad . Mary got out of the bath and me and Jim dried her off with the huge fluffy towels . "Let's move this to the bedroom Jim . I want to play with Colin's smooth cock and balls" Mary took me by the hand and led me through to their bedroom and told me to lay down on my back in the middle of the bed . She sat on my chest facing my feet and I felt some liquid being poured on my cock , then her hands were playing with me , rubbing my cock and balls covering them , in what I was to find out later was baby lotion . It felt so good . I told Mary I was close to cummin . She then moved back towards my head and lifted her smooth pussy so that it was touching my mouth . I knew exactly what she wanted . My tongue reached out and I started licking the length of her pussy . She must have been really horny as it wasn't long before she told Jim to get behind and slowly push his hard cock into her cunt , as she always calls it when having sex . All I could see was this big smooth cock slowly push into her . "Now then Colin , I want you to lick Uncle Jims cock as he slowly fucks my cunt" how could I not lick his cock . It was right there in front of me . As he slowly pushed into Mary , my tongue reached out and licked the length of his cock . "That's it Colin , lick that cock as I fuck this bitch" He had been fucking her for what seemed like ages , and her juices were dripping down o to my face . "Keep licking that cock of mine boy , I am almost there . Keep it going , then all of a sudden his cock slipped out of Mary and smacked me in the face . I just carried on licking him as he took his cock in hand and guided it back into Aunty Mary . Then he fucked her hard and fast , hid balls hitting me in the face as I tried to lick his cock . Then all of a sudden he rammed into Mary and told me to lick his ball sac . I could see his balls contract into his sac as he was shooting his cum deep into Marys cunt . He pulled out and told me to get between her thighs and fuck her as well . I looked at him and he smiled ."Sloppy seconds for little Colin tonight" I was surprised how quickly Mary contracted her pussy muscles as I fucked her . "Go on Colin fuck Aunty Mary and mix your spunk with Uncle Jims" I started sloe but Jim smacked my arse and told me to fuck her hard and fast , so I did what he said and soon I was cummin and mixing my spunk with his . After I cum he said to me to watch this . He knelt between Marys thighs and licked her pussy clean and kissed her swapping all out mixed up juices with her . Then he got me next to him and gave me a kiss passing the same juices between us . I was amazed at the taste . I wanted more . But that was enough for that night . "You can stay the night if you want , you can sleep in Margarets room" their 20 yr old daughter . "I better shower before I get in her bed" so off I went to have a shower . When I got back Mary looked at me "There is something on the bed for you to wear tonight Colin" I went through and there on the bed was a pair of woman's panties . I looked over my shoulder and they were there looking at me and nodded towards the panties as if to say "well go on then , put them on" I reached out and stepped into them and pulled them up my thighs . A nice black lacey pair . And they felt amazing against my cock , which had started to harden . "And no touching that cock tonight Colin" with that Mary came across and gave me a kiss full on the lips with tongues in each others mouth . I reached down to play with her tits but she brushed my hand away . No more tonight Colin , see you in the morning . As she turned away she gave my now hard cock a little squeeze . "And remember , no touching" and off they went back to their own room ......

Glasgow

Mmmm xxx

"Mmmm xxx"

Hope you have enjoyed it all

wow

Glasgow

"Mmmm xxx

Hope you have enjoyed it all "

Very much! xx

Lincoln

Very much so

Southall

pull that cock colin ha

I climbed into the bed and I could smell perfume on the pillow cases . It must have been Margarets because I had never smelt that one on Mary . I resisted the temptation to touch my cock and drifted off to sleep . I don't know what time it was , but I could feel someone climb I to bed with me . Whoever it was put there fingers to my lips as if to tell me to keep quiet . I tried to turn over to see who it was but was pushed back onto my side . It was definitely a female , I could feel their tits against my back . A hand came round and pushed I to the lacey pants I was wearing and started wanking me . I started to moan , but the finger went back to my mouth to tell me to keep quiet . Whoever it was carried on wanking me and I started pushing my cock into their hand . She wanked me harder and faster and I just let out a little groan as I cum in the panties . She let go of me and got out of the bed and left the room . I tried to turn to see who it was but I was too slow . Shit , I thought to myself , Aunty Mary will find out for sure in the morning . What the fuck will I tell her . Or do I try and get up before them and have a shower and put the panties in the wash .....

Lincoln

Omg need to know what happened

By *illiamlook13Man  over a year ago

comber

Great story would love a aunty like that xx

What an Aunty!

I woke early with a great morning glory . The lacey pants felt so good against my cock . Fuck it I thought to myself . I've already cum in them once , so once more wont make any difference . I lay on top of the bed with my eyes closed rubbing my cock through the lacey material when I felt a hand on top if mine , I opened my eyes and there was Mary staring into my eyes . "What are you doing young man ? You were told not to play with your cock" I looked at her in horror , the blood drained from my cock and it just died on me . I started apologising to her and explained what had happened the night before after I came to bed . "You must have been dreaming Colin , there is no one else here except us and Jim . And we had a good fuck together after you came to bed" I didn't know whether to believe her or not . She explained to me that because I had disobeyed her that I will be punished . With that she stood up and pulled me off the bed and told me to kneel over the edge of the bed with my head and arms outstretched in front of me over the bed . I felt the first smack of a bare hand on my bum cheek and it made me shout out in pain . "Do not move one inch little boy or you will be tied to the bed and punished more severely" nine more slaps from her hand had tears rolling down my cheeks . My arse was on fire and I felt so humiliated . Aunty Mary then lifted me off the bed and lay down in front of me with her legs spread wide open . She started playing with her soaking wet cunt and called for Jim to come through . She told him what had happened , he looked at me with steely eyes . "Get here boy and suck this cock , you are going to pay for what you have done" I crawled across and took his cock in my mouth and sucked him until he was like a rod of iron . "Come and lick this soaking cunt you little wanker" Aunty Mary was just about cummin . I got between her legs and licked at her cunt until she sprayed her juice all over my face . By this time my cock was solid again and I was thinking I might have got away with playing with my cock . Just then I felt this really hard smack on my arse , uncle Jim had got a hairbrush and was giving me another good spanking . My arse was really sore and on fire . I got pushed to the floor and watched as they started fucking each other on their daughters bed . They fucked really hard and fast until they were both ready to cum . "Get here boy" Uncle Jim pulled me up and rammed his cock into my mouth and filled it with his hot salty tasting spunk "make sure you swallow you fucking wanker" I had no choice but do as I was told . I was exhausted and didn't know what was coming next . They got off the bed and looked at me laid there like a sad little boy . "Clear up this mess and bring the bedding down for washing . Oh and put these back on" throwing the panties back at me ......

By * lick your clitMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon tyne

More more

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Need more

leeds

More cake please

By *lorious xWoman  over a year ago

the back of beyond

Really looking forward to the next instalment x

More cake!

I put the cum covered panties back on and followed them downstairs . I was told to go through to the kitchen and put the washing in the machine and switch it on . Off I went through to the kitchen , I got the shock of my life , sat there naked at the kitchen table was Mick , the bbc , he was playing with his cock and smiling at me . "Well boy what are you looking at . Do as you're told and get the washing machine on then come over here to me" I put the machine on and walked over to where Mick was sitting . He looked up at me then down at my cock that was getting hard again in the panties . "You looked like you were enjoying yourself upstairs boy . Now come here and take hold of this cock and worship it" I knelt down in front of him and took his monster cock in both hands and started slowly wanking him . I felt a hand on the back of my head pushing me towards Micks cock . I had no option but to open my mouth and take his bolbous cockhead in my mouth and start sucking him . "Doesn't he look sweet Jim . I think we have ourselves a nice little sex toy here" it was Mary who was pushing my head further onto Micks cock making me gag and choke . I felt someone playing with my arse again and a finger was pushed up inside me . "He's a little bit looser now Mary . Can I try and fuck him , I bet he will love my cock up his tight arse" it was Jim . I thought to myself , there is no way will I be able to take his cock while I'm sucking Mick . Then I felt the cold cream being pushed up inside me as a finger worked in and out . At the same time my mouth was full of bbc so I couldn't say anything or turn round to see what was going on . More cream was used and a second finger inserted . My own cock was throbbing like mad and I wanted to cum . "Go on Jim , get your cock inside him and push him onto my cock" I felt Jim behind me and he started pushing his cock head against my tight hole , then all of a sudden the head was in . I let out a muffled scream with Micks cock in my mouth and tried to push him away . They were a lot stronger than me and held me there until I got used to Jims cock in my arse . It started feeling a bit better and Jim started to slowly push a little bit more of his cock into me . Mary got underneath me and started sucking my nipples and rubbing her big tits against my cock . All sorts of things were going through my mind . All of a sudden I cum , shooting my spunk all over Marys tits . "Oh you naughty boy Colin . Aunty Mary will have to punish you later . Look guys , he just spunked all over my tits and I didn't even touch his cock" and started laughing . I don't know what was happening but all of a sudden my face was pushed as far as possible onto Micks cock and he filled my mouth with his hot salty spunk . It was running down my chin onto the kitchen floor . I know who will be cleaning that up later I thought to myself . Then I felt Jim swell inside me and he filled my arse with his cum . After a minute or so he pulled out and wiped his cock all over the cheeks of my arse , and Mick was doing the same to my face with his cock . Aunty Mary sat there and told me that I better go and have a shower before the party tonight . I thought to myself what have I let myself in for here . Mick stood up and gave my cock a little squeeze and said to Mary , "cage him for tonight" and off he went . I had my shower and Mary took me into her bedroom and produced the cock cage and put it in place . Into Margarets room and sleep , I will wake you when it is time . With that she gave me a hard smack on the arse and laughed . " Me and Jim are going to have fun before tonight" and off she went leaving me lying on the bed naked except for the cock cage .......

leeds

So many layers to this cake....and all very tasty!

"So many layers to this cake....and all very tasty! "

And more to come

can't wait

Wow xx

Hopefully tonight there will be another part written

I lay there on Margarets bed listening to Mary and Jim fucking in the next room . My cock was swollen and sore in the cock cage . I just could not get to sleep . I tried putting my head under the pillows but to no avail . I heard the shower being switched on in the bathroom . At last they had finished I thought to myself . But then I heard them fucking again in the shower . "Get in here now Colin" it was Jim shouting on me . I went through to the bathroom and there was Mary on all fours with Jim pounding her arse . He lifted my cock cage and let it drop again . I was in agony , swollen cock and denied getting hard . I was dying to get my hands on my cock and have a good wank and cum . Mary looked up at me and beckoned me towards her . "Lie down underneath me Colin and lick my cunt while Jim fucks me . And find that clit as well . I need to have a good cum before the party tonight" I got underneath her and made my way to her crotch and started licking at her lips as Jim was fucking her . I found her clit , well I couldn't miss it , all swollen and red . She must have had onr if her toys up against it before coming for the shower . The water was pouring over the three of us as we were satisfying Mary . All of a sudden Jim pulled out of her and started shooting his load of spunk all over my face as I licked hard at Marys clit . I was covered in it . Then Mary let out a moan as she cum as well . Her juices were all over my face as well as Jims spunk . And still my cock was throbbing in the cage , not able to cum , I was in agony . As I tried to move and get up I was pushed back down and Mary squatted over me . Pulled her pussy open and just started pissing all over me . Jim done exactly the same , aiming his piss at my face to try and wash the spunk off me . "Get up Colin and wash us both down and then wash yourself . We have two hours before our guests start to arrive for the party" I thought to myself 'guests , what guests' I washed them and myself down and then went back to Margarets room . When I got there , there was a maids uniform laid out on the bed with a notice 'your uniform for tonight'

I would love to have seen you in that maids outfit....a busy night for you! More.

you lucky sissy boy

This is great well horny

Any more

More to come . Been busy with work lately . Hopefully this weekend

I stood there looking at the maids uniform thinking to myself , what the fuck is going to happen tonight . I started getting dressed in the uniform . Cock still in the cage and throbbing . The stockings felt so good as I pulled them up my legs . I stood in front of the mirror to make sure the seams were straight at the back . Crotchless panties were next , cock and cage just outside them . Tiny bra that just covered my nipples . Then the maids uniform . It fitted perfectly . They must have bought it special for the party tonight . Then the little white hat on top to finish it off . Mary came into the room to check on me and see how I was doing . "Now then Colin , you look really sexy , but the only thing missing is the make up" I looked at her with horror in my eyes , thinking , no way am I wearing make up . "Sit on the stool and face the mirror my little maid" I done as I was told and Mary applied all this make up and the transition was amazing . I even fancied myself . "5 minutes and the guests will be arriving , you will answer the door and courtsey each and every one when they come in . If they want to touch you , they will not be refused . Do you understand Colin" "Yes misstress" I replied . She smacked my arse and told me to go and wait for the guests to arrive . As I walked past their bedroom , Jim was stood there naked playing with his semi hard cock . "Look forward to seeing you later Colin" as he smiled and winked at me . I had just got to the door when the bell rang . I answered it and courtsied to the couple coming in . The same thing happened 4 times . They were all here and Mary called me into the front room . "Ladies and gentlemen , this is our maid Colin . If you need anything , and I mean anything at all , just ring this bell here on the table . Now I hope you all enjoy your evening" straight away the bell was ringing . Orders for food and drink wet coming from all angles . I managed to serve all the people what they wanted . Mick came across and stood right in front if me looking very intimidating . "Don't worry little Colin , you are doing a very good job so far . Mary and Jim have found a little treasure here with you . Now drop to your knees and get my cock nice and hard ready to fuck my little slut . Look at the way she is dressed , tight top and very short skirt . And she isn't wearing any knickers" I done as I was told and got his bbc out of his trousers and started sucking him . Oh how I remember this cock from the last time I sucked it . He was soon hard in my mouth when I heard him call his female companion across . "See how this sweet little maid sucks my cock , now lay down and play with your slut pussy and get ready foe me" she lay down and done as she was told . Mick pulled his rock hard cock out of my mouth and git between her thighs and started fucking her nice ans slow . Next thing I know another cock is in front if me and I started sucking to get him hard . Same thing again , he called his partner across and started fucking her . This happened until all 5 couples were having sex . Mary then called me over to her and Jim . "Kneel down over the little bench with your arse in the air Colin and apply loads of lube" I done as u was told and got a handful of lube and started applying it to my hole . Rubbing it all round and using my finger to push it up inside me . One then two then three fingers I was getting up inside me . Then I felt my hands being pushed away and being tied to the legs of the bench . "Now then our little maid friend , you will lick at every hole that is put in front of you , be it male or female . Pussy or arse you will lick it or rim it until they move away" "yes sir and madam" I replied to Mary and Jim . The first person in front of me was Mary , I know that pussy from anywhere . I was licking up and down her pussy slit , when all of a sudden I felt a cock press against my tight arse trying to get past my tight hole . When all of a sudden it was in me . I let out a groan against Marys pussy at the same time . She pulled my head in tight , I licked for all i was worth and Mary cum on my tongue . I felt Jim swell inside my tight arse and start to pump me full of hot spunk . This was repeated until everyone but Mick had fucked my arse and I had licked every pussy and rimmed every arse . Mick then turned me over and pulled my legs up onto his shoulder . "I want to see your face as I start to fuck you Colin" and he had a big smile on his face . He got the tube of lube and liberraly coated his bbc and my arse and slowly pushed against me . His cock went in quite easily for a change and he slowly started fucking me .........

So fucking horny

Southall

He looked down at my face as he slowly pulled his bbc out of my arse and then slowly pushed back in . My eyes were rolling in my head as he thrust slowly in and out of me . My cock was straining I side the cage and was starting to hurt me . "Please Aunty Mary can I have the cage removed . Please please please . My cock is so sore inside it" Mary looked down at me and smiled , her hand went down to the cage and lifted it yhen dropped it down again , I let out a groan as it hit against me . I was in agony . Then I was brought back to my senses as Mick pulled almost all the way out and them slammed his rock hard cock straight back up my tight arse . I looked up in horror as he started fucking me hard and deep . I also felt a strange feeling in my groin and then it happened . I started to cum in the cage with out having a hard cock . Mick had hit the right spot inside me and sent me over the edge . And then he let out a growl as he rammed deep inside me and I felt his hot cum fill me up . After about 30 seconds he pulled right out of me and Mary was straight in there rimming me and sucking and licking Micks cum out of my arse . She came up to my face and we swapped the cum between us . I was well and truly drained after that fucking , but was told that I still had to serve drinks and clear up for the guests . They were all sat around naked and were still playing with each other . I thought to myself , how do they recover so quick and carry on sucking and fucking . As time went on and it looked like they were about to wrap things up Mary called me through to the kitchen . "You have done well tonight my little Colin and you will be rewarded once everybody leaves and you have finished clearing up .....

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Newcastle upon tyne

More more mmmmmmmmm

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

By *assex134Man  over a year ago

always moving

Everyone had left and I was left to clear up and wash all the dishes . Jim came through to the kitchen and gave my arse a little slap . "You done well tonight Colin , Mick has said that you took all his bbc and load of hot spunk" "yes I did and he filled me right up and Aunty Mary cleaned me up and we kissed and swapped his spunk between us" he winked at me and smiled and walked away . I finished all the cleaning up and went through to the living room . "Come and sit on Uncle Jims knee my little friend and we can talk about your reward for all the work you have done tonight" I walked across and sat on his knee , his cock was starting to get hard as I sat there and we talked about my reward . Mary came into the room and she reached down to my caged cock . She took it in hand and held the key in front of my face . "If you want your cock freed turn round and get in your knees and let Uncle Jim pee straight into your mouth" the plastic sheet was put down and I knelt there . Jim stood up over me and aimed his cock straight at my mouth . All of a sudden his hot piss splashed my face and then straight into my mouth . I swallowed as much as I could and the rest ran down over my maids uniform making it cling to me . After he finished he went up to his bed and said to Mary to enjoy herself . She came across to me and we started kissing , she took my hand and put it straight down yo her pussy "make me cum Colin , rub that cunt and make me cum little boy" I rubbed hard at her cunt and she was soon cummin all over my hand . She pushed me back on to the plastic sheet and sat on my face , her cunt juice was dripping all over my face . She then stood up and looked at my straining cock in the cage . Mary knelt beside me and undone the cage . My cock immediately sprang out and up solid . "Now then my little boy , or not so little now , get that cock up my cunt and fuck me for all you are worth" Mary lay down and spread her legs wide ......

Love it

wow

Wonderfull xxx

Phew!!! I'm a bit out of breath myself now ... after all this licking and being fucked.

I got between her spread thighs and sank my cock straight into her soaking wet cunt . Mary wrapped her legs round me "fuck me fuck me fuck me hard Colin . Fill my old cunt with that young cock and spunk . Fuck fuck fuck me Colin" I fucked her for all I was worth . Her juices were running out of her and down between her arse cheeks . "Do you want to fuck my arse Colin . Do you" "Yes please Aunty Mary . I would love to fuck your arse" She pushed me away and got on her knees leaning over the edge of the sofa . I got behind her and keeping my cock nice and hard by playing with it . Mary reached behind and pulled her arse cheeks apart , I could see that star and made my way across to her and rubbed my cock up and down from her cunt to her arse . "Get that cock up my fucking arse boy before I change my fucking mind . Now fuck me hard Colin . Get that fucking cock up my arse" I pushed forward and my cock went straight in without any resistance . It felt like being in heaven . "Oh fuck oh fuck Aunty Mary your arse is so fucking tight . Fuck you fuck you fuck you" I fucked her as hard as I could . "Oh yes Colin , fuck me fuck me fuck me hard and fast . I want that hot spunk of yours up my fucking arse . Fuck fuck fuck meeeeee" I was fucking as hard and fast as I could and then I felt the tingle in my balls working up through my cock as I started cummin up her arse . "Oh fuuuuck Aunty Mary I'm cuummiin . Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck , yeeeees I'm fucking cuuummmiiin" "fill my fucking arse Colin , fill it with your hot spunk . Yeeeeees I'm ccuuummmiin Colin . Fuuuuuuuck meeeee" After I had finished cummin I lay ovrr Marys back out of breath . She pushed me off and lay on her back and lifted her legs up to her shoulders and her arse was still a bit open from my fucking . "Now you know what to do Colin .........

i want to clean Aunty Mary out

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Fantastic

Time to get busy....and clean her. More!

Newcastle upon tyne

Mmm i would be right down there and cleaning aunties arse out mmmm more more

Oh wow so hard reading this

I got down on the bed and stuck my tongue straight up her well fucked arse , and started licking and sucking my own spunk out of her . Every so often she would pull my face up and kiss me full on the lips , tongues fighting each other as she tasted her own ass and my spunk

More xxx

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

More