FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > 2 stories, 1 by him 1 by her

2 stories, 1 by him 1 by her

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

but which is which

story 1

It was friday night, Laura was just putting the finishing touches to the meal she had made. She was expecting Darren, home from work anytime now.

Things had been a little strained for them of late. the usual things that couples go through. day to day life, the kids, work, tirdness, the sort of stuff every married couple knows about.

Time had come for that to change Laura had decided. SHe had packed the kids off to her mums for the weekend. SHe had spent the afternoon pampering herself, doing her hair, make up, putting on that black dress that Darren had seemed to like the last time she wore it. She'd made him his favorite meal, the wine was chilling, and beer , and spirits, just in case things got out of hand.

She checked the food, 10 more minutes,, he should be here now. Everything was going great.

She heard the door open. "Im home" Darren shouted, "Where are you?" he called

"here, in the kitchen" she called back.

SHe held her glass of wine to her lips and lent against the kitchen table to greet him.

"I hope you dont mind" Darren was saying as he walked towards the kitchen "I've brought Dave home with me. His mother in law is ill, and his wife gone to see her for the weekend, so Daves all alone."

Laura was fuming, but before she could say anything Dave was in the kitchen, he kissed her on the cheek "Thanks Laura, you are an absolute Angel"

"Darren walked over to the stove and lifted the lid on the casserole dish "enough for 3 babe?"

Laura looked at Dave's grinning face

"I guess so" she said

"Nice one babe, grab your self a beer mate" Darren said to Dave, get me one too.

They sat at the table and Laura dished out 3 portions of the meal.

"you look great tonight Laura" Dave said, his face changed to shock "oh my god im not interupting am i? I'll be off, sorry"

"no no, just a friday night in front of the telly Darren said, he looked at Laura and suddenly surprised he said "what ya wearig that dress for?" he said

"Oh my fucking god" Laura thought "he didnt even notice what i was wearing"

"Just thought id get some wear out of it" she told him

"cool, it looks good, get us another beer will ya babe?"

After the meal Darren said "come on lets go watch a film"

Darren and Dave got up to walk into the front room, Laura headed to the sink for the washing up.

"leave that Laura, Im the guest, i'll get that later after the film, you come put your feet up"

"Yeah Darren said, you work too hard, get a wine, come and sit down, let the men take care of that afterwards.

The night passed smoothly, Darren was on one for drinking, cracking open can after can after as soon as the previous one was drained.

Dave moderated his drinking. and Laura was a bit tipsy after finishing a bottle of wine and just opening the second before the second film was put on.

Half way through the second film, Darrens head started to nod, Laura could see the signs, he was going to be asleep in a few minutes, she'd cover him with a blanket and hed stay there till 4 or 5 when he'd wake up and come to bed.

Dave had got up "quick trip to the little boys rooms then i better be off" he said nodding to Darren asleep.

"ok" Laura said

"shit" she thought "the washing up". I cant leave that all night.

she ran the sink, and in her tipsy way, started washing the dishes. a few minutes passed and she heard a grunt behind her.

to her it sounded like a d*unked grunt and she realised Darren must have woken up. "glad you finally got round to helping me" she snapped

"oh sorry mate" the reply came "i know i promised but i forgot, here move let me" it was Dave. He'd come down from the toilet.

"no im here now " Laura said

You do look good tonight" Dave said, im sorry

"not your fault" she replied

"here let me help", he stood behind her, she could feel his presence behind her and tensed.

"really fucking good" Daves voice was in her ear as she felt his hand on her hip

"he dont deserve you"

Laura froze as Dave kissed he neck, "dont worry, ive just checked on him, he's snoring"

Daves hands rubbed down both of her thighs, reaching the bottom of her dress, he gently lifted, the dress

Dave whispered in her ear "its your choice, yes or no?"

Everything came flooding back to her, all the times Darren had not noticed her, not appriciated her, not given her what she had asked for in the bedroom.

"yes," she said "do it"

Dave lifted her dress all the up above her waist, his hand pulling her underwear to the side before rubbing his fingers over her pussy, Laura opened her legs and sighed with pleasure. Daves wedding finger slipped inside her while his digit finger teased her clit..

"oh fuck me" Laura said,

Dave dropped his trousers and pushed himself forwrard, within a second he was inside her, she steadied herself against the sink as Dave started to thrust into her.

He was obviously bigger that Darren in both length and width.

"oh god, ive wanted to do this since the first time i saw you " Dave siad

"I know" Laura said, Ive seen you looking.

he grabbed her hips and thrust deep and fast.

Laura used a hand to play with her clit while he fucked her

the sensastion of having a bigger thicker younger cock indide her, fucking her was some passion was too much for her, she cried out.

"ssshhh " Dave said "for fucks sake, you dont want him catching us, finding out youre a slut"

"call me that again" Laura begged

"youre a slut, Laura, a cock loving fuck hungry slut who isnt getting enough from him"

he grabbed her hair with one hand and increased his pace.

Laura bit her lip to stifle her cries as her orgasm spread through her body. her legs went weak and she lent on the sink. Dave grunted behind as he let go and she felt his cum fly inside her.

They both took a few minutes to sort themselves out.. Daves phone beeped as he got a text message.

"thats my taxi" he said. he kissed her fully on the mouth. "youre the fucking best " he said as he fastend his jeans. And with that he was gone.

Laura put a blanket over Darren and went to bed

story 2

It was never something Catherine had thought of doing, but now there was no going back.

Stood there in a black lacy bra and knickers and thigh high patent black boots. Her husband david staring at her looking lustful. Then his fingers slowly followed the contours of her body but it wasn't her husband it was his friend Richard. He continued to explore her body as Catherines breathing began to quicken. Richard began to lick the bare skin between her boots and her knickers and started to push her on the bed. Her legs dangling over the edge of the bed with Richard still licking her and feeling her pussy, Catherines breathing was getting faster and faster as Richard pulled her knickers to the side. The warmth over his tongue on her now wet pussy was heaven his tongue quickly moving round every part of he pussy.

Catherine was getting so hot as she grabbed Richard hair and screamed with pleasure as his tongue reached parts nothing had before. With a huge shudder she had a reaction shed never felt before hearing a giggle from Richard and then heard her husband " my god babe's that was some hell of a scream you enjoying yourself? " She couldn't reply her whole body was just taken over by the excitement of the experience.

She then felt her knickers being pulled off she looked at Richard an he winked at her. she took a good look for the first time Richard was stood naked in front of her his large cock already hard he sat Catherine up her head right at his cock. She knew what she should do but felt wrong with David watching. It was like david knew " go on do it Cat it's makings me so horny" she caught a glimpse of him sat with his cock out gear for her to start.

She rolls her tongue round the head of richards large penis as she grabbed it with her hand she started slowly moving her hand up and down feeling the girth and the strong of richards cock. She slowly put her mouth round his cock moving back and forth feeling every part of it with her tongue as it went in and out. She started to speed up as Richard grabbed her hair. Catherine was really getting into this she grabbed Richard balls as she moved her hand and mouth up his massive cock.

Richard slowly moved her and the experience started to change she could feel the warmth of him which got he even hotter than she already was. With that Richard started to make a small grunting sound and moved a bit quicker Catherine could feel his pulse in his cock and knew what was coming, usually shed move away but this time was willing for someone to cum in her mouth. With that Richard filled her mouth, as Catherine moved back and wrapped her mouth she save david rubbing himself his cock harder than shed ever send it. Then with that Richard pushed her back on top of the bed fully

Richard was over the top of her his hot body just cms away she could feel his cock brushing against her pussy. He remove her bra in and began to kiss he nipples. Catherine was a ready so wet but this excited her in others way, making her hot again. She then felt richards hand o her wet pussy his fingers moving round it to spot a felt by his tongue before then his fingers slowly penitrated her moving in and out so slow the all of a sudden he push then so far Catherine scream again Richard moved his fingers quicker in and out and then with one quick move hot her on her front, her arse in the air his fingers still play with her lie never before. He stopped. She the felt him so close she could felt his cock so warm and hard between her legs with one push his large cock was in her now very wet pussy " oh god the feels so good " and with that Richard started moving in and out she closed her zeyes and ejoyed the experience. She opened them to see david next to her she pushed her self up on her arms and kissed him a kiss like never before Catherine moved her arm to grab David's cock. Richard moved her round ao she could grab david better still pushing his cock into her

David was so hard and so excited she got him to move and started to lick his cock his reaction way amazing.Between having her husbands cock in her mouth and richards in her now dripping wet pussy. Catherine was so excited, she started to moved her lips and hand quicker up David's cock with this Richard went quicker

She could feel David getting excited and moments later with a shuddered he'd cum, a feeling she never had with him he wiped her mouth and kissed her as Richard carried on quicker and faster so hot Catherine couldn't help herself she screamed again her whole body taken over by the joy of her husband being so passionate and this other man thrusting In her then just like on cue Richard made a noise and the speed changed she could feel him cum inside her she shuddered and got warmer Richard and David laughed as the all collapsed into a pile on top of on another

" so did you enjoy that cat?" Asked david, she nodded unable to talk

"Same time tomorrow?" asked Richard

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Nobody?

By *xbanana2Man  over a year ago

addlestone

That was so horny , wish it was me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

first story came over better

both good though

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love the first one, brings back memories lol!

» Add a new message to this topic