FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > writing for your partner

writing for your partner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I have just started a creative writing course as a complete beginner but with an active ADHD mind full of ideas.

Sitting with my partner last night I asked her to read my homework, she said it was good but not what she would choose to read but "if you write an erotic novel, I would love to read it"

So I set to work straight away! Our relationship is dead, no sex, but we get on OK.

I wrote a short erotic story, she didn't know what I was up to and I asked her to stay up until I had finished so she could have a read. She liked it but said it needed to be more explicit, I was quite surprised as I though it was pretty racy but I am wondering if writing for her could be a way to re ignite our relationship?

Do any of you write to excite your lover?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your profile is well written too!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So I have just started a creative writing course as a complete beginner but with an active ADHD mind full of ideas.

Sitting with my partner last night I asked her to read my homework, she said it was good but not what she would choose to read but "if you write an erotic novel, I would love to read it"

So I set to work straight away! Our relationship is dead, no sex, but we get on OK.

I wrote a short erotic story, she didn't know what I was up to and I asked her to stay up until I had finished so she could have a read. She liked it but said it needed to be more explicit, I was quite surprised as I though it was pretty racy but I am wondering if writing for her could be a way to re ignite our relationship?

Do any of you write to excite your lover?"

Yes have written a 2 part story called where a wink can lead to about a couple i met. First part is not forums any more but if you check stories and fantasies 2nd part may still be

Btw.i was encouraged to keep on writing by both as it had a great effect. Loved doing it. Will do another one soon i think.

By *outheasthornyguyMan  over a year ago

Guildford

Yes surrey ....we don't live together so horny stories are de rigeur and keep us going until we meet next

By *eepndarkMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Sounds a great idea to me. Reigniting your sex life at home is very satisfying emotionally and of course between the sheets, in the kitchen or out in the car

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

I have often written for a lover. It's also a turn on for me if they are posted online here or elsewhere and they know it's actually written about us.

» Add a new message to this topic