FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > my first lady play xx

my first lady play xx

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do you stay with her Sarah, she looked at me through her tear stained eyes and said why do you still want Stefan, I looked at her and said, cos I don’t get attention from home,she just shrugged her shoulders and looked at me.

We were sat in a flat in Berlin on a student exchange from university, after a night out we'd come back to the flat and after a nightcap decided that Sarah would stay here too late to go home through the streets of Berlin. We’d both just finished telling each other secrets of our lives and both ended up in tears. Come here I said with my arms open wide she moved into them we both need a hug, she was small but curves in the right places and I’d often looked at her and placed her in my fantasies of having sex with a woman.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ovewachingMan  over a year ago

heath hayes

suzie by the looks of your sexy photos

I cant see you going to long before

you get the touch feel of a woman all over that sexy body

love to hear how the meet goes xx

Bloody men I said she replied bloody women and we both laughed,she pulled away from me a little and looked at me, can I kiss you, I looked down at her and nodded my head and she moved close and her lips brushed mine,gentle and softly. My whole body shivered and she felt it because she moved in closer and kissed me again, a more determined kiss, her lips parted and I parted mine too just enough for her tongue to tease me she used her tongue to taste my lips,running it along the edge her eyes closed she teased my mouth as if she was teasing my,slowly throb bing cunt. I want you she whispered, say no if you don't won't this. Teach me I said I've never been with a woman,well you will have been by morning and she kissed me again this time her tongue filled my mouth and like this we moved to the bed and we both lay kissing and running our hands over our bodies.

She stopped kissing me and raised herself on her knees she never took her eyes of me as she began to undo the buttons on the front of my dress talking softly, telling me she wanted to lick my nipples till they were hard and erect then she wanted to suck them into her mouth. She removed my dress and then my bra leaving me with just my thong on and she looked at my body sighed and said your tits are beautiful and she lowered her mouth kissing my nipples licking around them teasing me and my back arched,begging her with my body for more. Her fingers were tracing around each of my tits as she moulded one and took the other into her mouth running her tongue around it, then she moved to the other nipple and did the same, my body was quivering with each touch and taste, my thighs were throb bing and my cunt was aching for her touch. She stopped and raised herself again, undress me she said as she turned around and I unzipped her dress and slipped it of her shoulders. I kissed her shoulders smelling her perfume and she wriggled the dress of her body then we were in each others arms again kissing and hands feeling each other learning each others bodies and showing each other that we wanted each other hungrily then with one push I was lay on my back again and she ran her fingers along my thighs pushing them apart and lowering her head she ran her tongue the full length of my cunt on top of my thong.

"suzie by the looks of your sexy photos

I cant see you going to long before

you get the touch feel of a woman all over that sexy body

love to hear how the meet goes xx

"

Thank you x it's true this happened to me on the exchange never looked back since. Lol xx

More to come if your interested???

By *ovewachingMan  over a year ago

heath hayes

yes please suzie xx

love to hear more on this horny quest

can see the horny woman hands slow

touch you up mmmm xx

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

You're one horny, lascivious and erogenetc lady. Mmmmm. .....

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

very interesting more please

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

wow just looked @ ur profile & pictures beautiful body, i think you would take anybody to heaven & above

By *RWYNMan  over a year ago

Blaenau Gwent

That's a very sexy start to your story.

By *eter1935Man  over a year ago

cashel

Great

I lay there not believing this was happening to me as I felt her tongue tease me, she was nibbling at my clit I could feel her teeth pulling my thong away from my body ,then I felt her fingers hook their selves into my thong and she pulled it to one side, you smell so sweet I heard her say, mmmmm was my reply, please keep smelling I smiled and her reply was to bury her head into my crotch and she used her tongue to open me up and I could feel her inside me pushing her tongue deeper. OK darling let's get rid of these and she pulled my thong away from my body. I lifted so they could be rolled down my legs and as I lifted myself with bent knees she once more spread my thighs and went back to making me moan and squirm. Then she opened my cunt,pulling my lips apart and I felt her tongue flick my clit and I knew it had grown hard and erect then I felt her sucking my clit into her mouth, but using her tongue to flick it and I felt that feeling as my tummy tightened and my cunt began to throb, don't stop, I cried and she didn't she then added her fingers into my open cunt and fucked me with them this took me over the edge and I grabbed her head and pulled her deeper into me grinding my wet throbbing cunt into her mouth and as I came I felt my legs close around her ears and I had a orgasim that just seemed to go on and on. Oh fuck me I cried and I felt her fingers go faster and deeper in me. As the orgasim subsided she pulled away from me and her tongue began to lick up my juices that were dripping from me. That was amazing, I said as I leant of my elbows and watched as she cleaned my juices from me. She looked at me and licked her lips you have an amazing pussy girl it creams so much.. thank you I said now let me return the favour. Show me how I said, show me what makes you cream and what makes you cum. ....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Excellent read , thanks for sharing xxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story!got me so hard!!you are one sexy lady..xxx

"Great story!got me so hard!!you are one sexy lady..xxx "

Thank you x sue x

By *es for funMan  over a year ago