FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Is there anyway I could fuck my mother in law

Is there anyway I could fuck my mother in law

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it wrong to fancy my mother in law? I have found my mother in law very attractive ever since I 1st met her 16 yrs ago. She isn't model beautiful but the lady next door looking. The older she gets the more I fancy her (she's now 62). I often think about what it would be like to have my wicked way with her and it drives me crazy. She has no idea how much I find her attractive. I know she's still sexually active as I've come across a vibrator on her bed with her juices still on it (and no I didn't lick it clean although I really wanted to.)

I've seen her in all sorts of different situations, in a bikini on holiday (hair sneaking out of her bikini bottoms), skimpy towel wrapped around her and even walked in on her having a pee.

I'd be more than happy to give her husband a helping hand with her however I don't think this will ever happen.

I think this is why I have a real thing for older women, just to know what it could potentially be like.

Is there any ladies out there that has experienced anything sexual with their son in laws??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You have to get her to want to fuck you, then you know your secret will go to her grave with her. Any first move from you could light the touch paper to a very big powder keg.

Flirt with her, nothing overt, compliment her, let her know you find her interesting and that she isn't over the hill yet.

Work your charm and let her come to you x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"You have to get her to want to fuck you, then you know your secret will go to her grave with her. Any first move from you could light the touch paper to a very big powder keg.

Flirt with her, nothing overt, compliment her, let her know you find her interesting and that she isn't over the hill yet.

Work your charm and let her come to you x"

"You have to get her to want to fuck you, then you know your secret will go to her grave with her. Any first move from you could light the touch paper to a very big powder keg.

Work your charm and let her come to you x"

By *am42belfastMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

No

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

Think any one who fucks there mother in law you and your wife,s mother a low life how can a mother do that to there Daughter fucking low life scum

"Think any one who fucks there mother in law you and your wife,s mother a low life how can a mother do that to there Daughter fucking low life scum"

Don't hang back tell us what you really think! Would never have fucked the mother in law and now the wife's tits are as saggy as the mother in law

By *ovewachingMan  over a year ago

heath hayes

others have asked same question

watch and love to fuck the inlaw

seen my mother in law in all states of

dress d*unk low tops after a shower

wonder if same has daughter shaved

still find older wifes a turn on

although I'm old now my self

By *hestercpl4funCouple  over a year ago

chester

Go for it ,what could possibly go wrong?

By *uny1122Man  over a year ago

longeton

No its not ,I was and did good time with her as well,but in the end I lose

The girl I love ,end was not good man .

By *isexmistressWoman  over a year ago

Prestwich

"Go for it ,what could possibly go wrong?"

and,please share with us how this works out