FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Huge cumshot! Hot and funny story :)

Huge cumshot! Hot and funny story :)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've only -relatively- recently discovered that I have a pretty big powerful cumshot.. Here is how

After sleeping with this girl one night, I woke up the next morning incredibly horny and hoping for some more. I rolled up behind her and put my arm around her and placed my hand on her stomach. I then started slowly running my fingertips in a circular motion over her tummy. As i caressed her, I started to edge slowly downward and downward. I glided over her clean-shaven- pubic region and then tentatively over her pussy lips with no complaint at all :P

With my cock now rock hard I continued to rub gently. As my fingers circulated I could feel her juices building on the tips of my fingers. I dived under the quilt and licked her now moist lips to a gasp of delight. Her back arched and her fingernails scratched the mattress as I ran my tongue all over her swollen lips. As i slide my finger inside her, her panting intensifies. I slowly thrust to groans of delight.

I can't resist any longer. I prop myself up on my knees and marvel at the sight of her legs spread wide and her soaking wet pussy. I slowly ease myself into her. With long and slow strokes I slide in and out of her tight pussy as we kiss passionately.

I then flip her over onto her hands and knees with her beautiful behind propped up in front of me. My cock now slides in with ease into her inviting pussy. As I begin to thrust quite forcefully each ripple of her pert cheeks are met with a moan of delight. The pleasure is intense. As our bodies begin to collide violently she exclaims "I'm going to cum!". As she lets out a big groan and her knees collapse, I pull out and erupt with ecstasy - over her head and against the wall! She sits up, looks at the wall, then turns to me and giggles :P x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep, done that. Most embarrassing was shooting cum straight up my nose when I pulled out of her pussy!

By *van ArdenMan  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

I agree. Was at a bareback gangbang a couple of years ago. The greedy girl wanted facials and not cream pies.

At the crucial moment I withdrew sending a torrent of hot cum into her eyes.

Play was stopped for a few minutes as she wiped her eyes clean ??

Should have gone to Specsavers ?

» Add a new message to this topic