FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Their first time

Their first time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As usual I logged on to Fab, more in hope than in expectation and was pleasantly surprised to have an unread message. You do not get many at my age. Even more surprising it was from a couple R the male 26 and S the female 20. It was one of those help how are you type of messages. I looked at their profile, they were new, were thinking about swinging, however in their preferences they were not looking for single men and had listed ages up to 40. However I sent a polite message back but expected to hear no more.

A couple of days later when I was online my message was relied to it was R on the line. After the pleasantries were exchanged I expressed my surprise to have received a message from them as I did not meet their preferences. R explained that was partially to cut down on messages and that they were looking for a first meet with someone with some experience but not a hardened swinger. S also had a liking for older men. R asked what experience I had and in particular if I minded being watched by him when and if I played with S and have any problems if he later joined in. As I had done this before for other couples R said he would show S my profile and get in touch if she was interested.

It seemed S was interested so messages were swopped on likes dislikes etc. and agreement reached that they would come to my house, have a drink and a chat, then maybe some soft fun and if everyone was comfortable perhaps more. When the night came, I was nervously waiting for their arrival at 8. However 8 came and no show and just when I was thinking it was too good to be true R sent a text very apologetic, he had been held up at work and they were coming and would be there at 9. At 9 the doorbell rang.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds very interesting

I opened the door to two obviously very nervous young people. I showed them into my lounge and served drinks having established what they liked. We sit on my three seat sofa with S in the middle and chatted for quite a while. S was lovely, about 5ft 3 with nice curves. She was wearing trousers and a long top which was low cut showing a nice amount of cleavage. As she drank her wine she noticeably began to relax and the topic of conversation turned to swinging and what they were looking for.

As we talked I began to run my fingers up and down her arm, gently stroking her. She looked surprised at first but did not object. Then I stroked her neck and face, she blushed and gave me a weak nervous smile. I asked her if she liked it, she replied that she was not sure no one had ever done that to her before, by now most guys were groping her she was not used to being treated like a lady.

I decide to take the initiative, took her drink from her, turned her face towards me and kissed her. Fortunately her response was almost immediate and she was soon in my arms and her tongue was searching for mine. As our kisses became more passionate I slipped my hand up her top and began to play with her boobs. R very helpfully put his hand up the back of her top and unhooked her bra (a relief because I usually struggle with them!) releasing them into my hands. I knew from our messages S liked her tits played with so spent a considerable amount of time fondling, kissing and sucking them.

As I did I began to run my hand up and down her legs. I teased her for a while then told her to open her legs and I rubbed her pussy through her trousers. They were already damp and I could feel the heat of her pussy on my finger tips as I ran my fingers over it, gently at first then with a little more added pressure.

I forced myself to break away, looked her in the eye and asked, do you want to go upstairs?

Loving the way this is going . I do enjoy playing with younger couples myself

S looked at R and asked you ok with this and then laughed. We had been so busy S and I we had not noticed R had his cock out and was wanking himself. I guess you are OK she said and took my hand as I led her upstairs to my bedroom, R following behind with his hard cock pointing the way. Once in the bedroom, I turned and took s by the hips and pulled her toward me and kissed her again. The walk upstairs had not dampened her enthusiasm and she ran her hand over my cock for the first time.

I took hold of her top and pulled it over her head and as I did the unfastened bra fell away. I told her to take her trousers off and lie on my bed and told R he could sit on the office chair I had placed in the room ready for him. I undressed bur as S had not removed her knickers, I kept my boxers on and lay beside her. We kissed again then I smiled at her and said I might be some time and I began to give her tits my full attention.

This one is more sensitive she said as she help up her right tit for me to play with. As I began to suck and nibble on it S began to moan and her conversation for the next few minutes consisted of two words " Oh Fuck" which I took as a good sign. As I sucked, my free hand slipped down her body and into her knickers. I ran my fingers over the lips of her pussy, she was soaking, I had been worried I would not be able to turn a 20 year old girl on. It seems I had been worrying unnecessarily.

I sliped a finger into her and used my thumb on her clit. She arched her back so my finger went deeper, so I added a second and started to finger fuck her. I could see her hands gripping the bed sheet as she moaned and I felt her tight young pussy clamp around my fingers as she came for the first time.

As her orgasm subsided I smiled at her and said "Time to taste those pussy juices"

Oh fuck . Yes yes yes more please

Anyone want more?

I look forward to reading more in the morning when I wake up with a morning glory

I moved down the bed and told S to lift her bum and as she did I pulled her knickers off and looked at her nicely shaved pussy for the first time. I ran my fingers over her pussy lips then opened her pussy and went down on her my tongue probing as deep as I could get it. Once again her back arched forcing her pussy onto my mouth. I began to lick her clit, then went to work on it, alternatively licking and sucking it and once again my fingers were in her finger fucking her hard.

This had proved too much for R and he appeared on the bed along side S, his trousers gone and I heard him say to S wank me. She happily obliged and as she wanked R they kissed as I continued to enjoy myself because boy did she taste good. I kept going until my jaw ached but to good affect and S came again.

I removed my boxers, lay along side S and said "My turn" She needed no second telling, she moved very quickly so she was between myself and R and alternatively sucked or wanked our cocks. She looked like a kid in a candy shop, she had never had two cocks to play with and boy did she like it. And she knew just how far to take us without letting us shoot our load. This continued for a while until she suddenly jumped out of bed howling in pain, she had cramp and looked so funny as she hopped around the room trying to get her circulation back.

We took a break from proceedings and I took the opportunity to get us some more drinks. As we lay on the bed naked drinking I asked what next. R said why don't you fuck her

to be finished tomorrow for my loyal audience of one

I look forward to it . Now of to bed for a little play and fantasize

Great so far ..... look forward to tomorrow's instalment!

Don't stop am looking forward to more

By *ezjez369Man  over a year ago

london

More than one mate don't worry!

Great story do far you lucky guy, looking forward to the rest tomorrow!

By *on11Man  over a year ago

cork

Excellent story!

S looked at me and smiled. If you can make me cum again you can fuck me she said. I was not going to miss the chance to play with her gorgeous young body again and I set upon my task going straight for the sensitive tit with my mouth while rubbing her clit. Nice but not enough she murmured but the damp beginning to seep from her pussy was giving her away a bit. I slowly kissed my way down her body then kissed the inside of her thighs then went down on her lovely tasting pussy again and began to suck her clit and fingering her again.

S was enjoying my attention but doing her best not to show it but I had one more trick up my sleeve. In the messages I has exchanged with R I had asked a lot of questions about what S liked and what turned her on. So as I sucked away, my fingers were spreading her juices and when my fingers were nicely lubricated, I slid my fingers down to her ass hole and slipped my middle two fingers in.

The reaction was almost electric. "Oh you dirty old bugger" she moaned as she started to writhe all over the bed. I looked up at R and winked my thanks, he smiled and winked back as I went back to work, sucking her clit and finger fucking her ass. Her orgasm when it came was much more intense than the first, her whole body seemed to be alive and her moans turned into a scream. Then she relaxed and said "you win!".

I began to kiss my way back up her body until our faces met and I kissed her, the tip of my cock against the walls of her pussy. S reached down, gently wanked my cock then fed it into her tight wet hole. It felt good, particularly good as it had been months since my last fuck, as I said earlier not easy for a man my age to get any action on here, so you can imagine how horny I was.

I started at a slow pace then quickly picked up a good pace. S whispered in my ear, enjoy yourself granddad you have earned it but don't pull out I want to feel your old spunk inside me. That was enough to put me over the edge and I was only able to last a couple minutes more before I felt my own orgasm building. S could feel it as well and whispered "give it to me now" and I duly obliged enjoying the feeling of coming inside that young pussy.

I laid on top of S for a while and enjoyed that sensation of my erection subsiding then my cock sliding out of her covered in my spunk and her juices. I could think of nothing more original to say than thank you as I rolled off her and she smiled as she cuddled up to me and we lay in silence for a few short minutes. S looked over at R who was wanking again. "Save that for later " she ordered and go get us some tissue so we can clean up. Rob did as he was told and S set to cleaning herself, then me with the tissues. I had hoped she would clean me with her mouth but you can not have everything!

It is late she said we have to go and got up from the bed and started to dress. However as she picked her knickers up she said "I won't be needing these on the way home, have a souvenir" and threw them to me. I dressed too and went downstairs and let them out receiving a final long goodnight kiss from S.

The following day I got a message of thanks from R. He had enjoyed his car ride home, apparently S had put her hand down her trousers as soon as she got in the car and told R my cum was still seeping out of her. She asked him to find somewhere quiet on the way home and he had her over the bonnet of the car and he did not think she had ever been hornier.

It was always understood our meet would be a one off, but we remained friends on Fab and I followed their progress as they went from soft swing with couples to full swing. hen like many people before them, they simply disappeared from Fab but I was left with the memory of the time I enjoyed my 43 year age gap with a lovely young lady.

Great story. There are a certain ladies out there that like the older man. I can vouch for that LOL.

Havnt met many Blaydon girls who do that

At the moment they all seem to be 100s of miles away unfortunately lol

I did not say she was from Blaydon lol.

That was a great story . I love playing with young couples . Especially if the fella is only bi-curious . And the reaction from the fem when I take his cock and suck it . I will have to write a story about one of the couples I have played with .

By *r MarriedMan  over a year ago

Staffordshire

» Add a new message to this topic