FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > True Story

True Story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Some time ago I used a certain married woman for a long time from Dungarvan on a regular basis. Had lots of kinky fun but think one of the best comical but kinky fucks was an arranged meet in the Woodlands hotel in Waterford...

She got her hubby to book her into it for a spa treatment and break from kids. She booked a second room for me and rang me at work as i wasnt far away and asked me if i wanted a naughty surprise. I couldnt refuse and and was told she woild text me an hour before I finished work where to go.

I got the text and went to reception and told the two girl that xxxxx booked a room and i was to collect a key. They knew exactly what was happening and laughed and joked ha.

I went up and showered in my room and was told to only wear boxers. A bit later she text her room number directly across the hall. I was made go to her door in boxers and when i knocked there was no answer and i went back into my door. She rang laughing snd said she was at the her door now. I looked out and people were walkingup the hallway and i just ran across and pinned her against her door opened in the way and grabbed her pussy and kissed her. Two guys whistled as they passed and she went red and ran inside as i closed the door laughing.

xxxxx was wearing stockings and a sexy see through body suit and I pinned her to the bed. My cock was rock hard. I pulled off her thong as I had hundreds of times before and buried my head into her wet pussy. She loved me making her taste herself from my mouth. I rubbed my cock into her pussy with boxers still on and kissed whilst tslking. Telling her that she a naughty girl and hubby should see her doing this. She only wished he would but would never happen.

When I slipped off boxers and rammed my cock in her pussy she asked me to pull out and did i have condoms? I didnt snd she insisted thst i get some even though we were fucking with no condoms for at least 3months evenin jeep, car and their own bed mmmm..

Interested in hearing rest?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bvnotitvCouple (MM)  over a year ago

rochdale

Yes do tell

I had to go back to my room in my boxers, and left my slutty looking plaything... I got dressed and went looking for a condom machine. There wasnt one in gents toilet down stairs and i had no change only a 50e note. I asked the girls at reception there was a machine nearby. They laughed and said in the ladies toilet and they couldnt even understand why there was none in gents.

I had to go to bar and get change and asked one of the girls in reception to get me some. They came out saying it out of order. They told me to try toilets in leisure centre but none there and i was told londis was best bet. I queued there ages and xxxxx rang appologising thinking i left her ha. I told her to order drinks and dinner in as it be a long fucking night cos they only had 12pack of condoms.

When I went back through reception the girks asked in front of someone checking in , if i got sorted. Waved the box at them ha. I went up to xxxxx's room and she had already polished off half bottle of red wine. She was kinky and horny and I made her stand at window with curtains open and lights on as I ate food. She said that hubby would ring soon and that he couldnt chat when she rang as he was putting kids to bed. I told her that I was going to be licking her out when he did and that she was to get talking dirty and have phonesex. I got such a kick off this each time it happened. I even made her exchange naked pics of each other. The hottest part was fucking her as she made him use her hot mates name and she used mine as she said a guy at bar was called that.

I stripped her except stocking and heels and and went to put condom on as he moaned over the phone. She took the condom and threw it on the ground and made me put my cock in her raw. We fucked a few minutes before she told him to cum all over her friends face while she cum on my cock. They did and he said she was a bad girl. She had naked pics of her friend from messing in gym and told him to enjoy as she sent them and keep texting her. I came in her wet pussy before she hung up.

We drank and chatted loads and knew I could do anything with her now she was merry and giggly.

Want to hear more? It was an eventful night

By *innie33Man  over a year ago

ennis

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ike4362ukMan  over a year ago

Cheshunt

Good story so far!

more please

Oh yes sounds fun

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Tell us more

Yes but make it soon lol

Do carry on

Fuck this horny wife unknown to her hubby was wicked and really hot! She was really horny with the wine and i had full control which meant using her like a slut! Her ass got a real good spanking and i left love bites inside her thighs and bruised her tits. Her nipples were really big and i use to bite them so hard and she'd go wild for more. I fucked her with one of my empty bottles of bulmers as she order more. I tied her up with ropes she supplied and tied her two hands and one leg to 3corners of bed. I put ball gag in her mouth.

Room service arrived and when I saw fella at door I told him to come in and put Cider and wine on table a she squealed trying to turn over and hide herself which was impossible. He got a real good look before leaving and I fucked her more...

When i finished fucking her i took off the ball gag and she screamed that she knew a fella working there and that it could easily have been him lol... I took her phone and started texting her hubby on it pretending it was her

By *af105Man  over a year ago

newtownards

I took lots of pics and vids of us fucking and her giving blowjobs. Must say she was a kinky Milf and loved doing rough fun. She got more of a thrill being a naughty slut than i did.

Private message if you'd like to hear what else we got up to So much ha

Pm'd you . Great story

» Add a new message to this topic