FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > 5 man combo

5 man combo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arngrey OP   Couple  over a year ago

london

My wife wants me to film her with five men at one time, she wants one in each hand, one in her mouth, one in her fanny and the last one giving her anal. Everyone to be active at the same time.

We nearly got there this weekend at a spa, we found a room and left the door open, at first I went down on her then I heard her say "come in" and he did,, she started to give him a bj , he had a very nice cock, once she got him nice and hard I beckoned to him to take over from me, which he did, as I looked round another man was standing at the door, so I beckoned him in, he went straight to the top end and she started to give a bj whilst I sucked on her tits, soon we had another two men at the door, so I beckoned them in and stood to one side and handed out condoms to everyone, the first guy decided that he would use his, so he got her to put it on him and then he just slid into her wet pussy, by this time she was getting very vocal, so to shut her up I urged the guys to slip their cocks into her mouth, which of course she did with relish and being fucked at the same time, because it was a spa I was not able to film any of this, but she managed to swallow two lots of cum, get fucked and cum herself in floods at which point I decided that I would have sloppy seconds. Now at the last count she had,had two fucks and three bjs. But what she really wanted was more cock inside her fucking every hole whilst her hands were busy as well. At some point we will get it done, maybe at a private house party, or if we can maybe a hotel room shag fest. L love my wife and I love watching her getting fucked. Afterwards I know she wants me to finish her off, which means I get the final shot in any hole I want.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arah_11TV/TS  over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

I'd love someone to organise a group of guys for me! X

By *untingtonMan  over a year ago

Just round the corner

Your a lucky guy

By *van ArdenMan  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

I wish ??

By *arngrey OP   Couple  over a year ago

london

I know I am lucky, but I want the real five man combo to happen in the way she wants and not the way it happened on Saturday "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lucky man. Good luck pal not easy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I know I am lucky, but I want the real five man combo to happen in the way she wants and not the way it happened on Saturday ""

I am available for that sounds horny

» Add a new message to this topic