FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > caged cuck

caged cuck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *luefish2009 OP   Couple  over a year ago

blandford forum

It was a monday night after work, I was taking a nice bath when teresa knocked on the door, I unlocked the door and let her in. In her hand was my cock cage, she looked directly at me and said, at the end of the week I have arranged a meeting, I'm tired of your silly little cock and have arranged for a real man with a real cock to satisfie my needs, when you get out of the bath put your cage on and bring me the key, as she turned to walk out she glanced back at me, oh and for the rest of this week you will address me as Mistress. I did as instructed and looked forward to the weekend.

This is a fantasy story at this stage but inspired by a conversation I am having with a new lover/fuckbuddy on kik, from this site. Although it has been written from hubbys perspective it has been written by me the wife. Hope you enjoy it and would love to hear your thoughts and feedback.

The week dragged by slowly and uncomfortably but eventually it arrived. Teresa had a bag packed for the evening. I put the stuff in the car as instructed and his address in the sat nav. As we drove teresa spent most of her time messaging on her phone, with the occasional little chuckle. Who are we seeing I asked, his name is lee and he is fucking hot with a big cock, thats all you need to know. Before we new it we arrived at the address, parked up and I grabbed Teresas stuff from the car. Teresa knocked on his door and it quickly opened, he must have been expecting us.

He invited us in, Teresa and lee huged and kissed breifly and then he saw us through to his sitting room. Teresa instructed me to set up the video camera and put the rubber sheet over the settee, again I did as instructed. As I finished Teresa walked across and took me by the hand and lead me to a chair in the corner of the room, once there she turned me around, undone my belt, trouser buttons and pulled them down, then my boxers, leaving them arround my ankles she reached into her bag and brought out some hand restraints, securing my hands behind my back she instructed me to sit down. Now cucky she said, sit in this chair and keep quite, we want no interruptions and you are not to speak unless spocken to, got it? Yes Mistress I politely replied.

With that Teresa turned away and grabbed a bottle of wine from her bag and dissapeared into the kitchen with lee. I could hear snippets of conversation but not much. Then the clinking of glasses and laughing. Then it all fell quite I strained my ears to try and hear something, just then I heard Teresa sigh and what sounded like the sound of kissing but I could not be sure. I could feel the blood flowing into my cock as my imagination ran wild, I tried not to think about it as I knew only too well the uncomfortable pain that my cock cage would cause me. Every now and then I could hear the odd word or two. Then Teresas sighed again and said, oh lee baby that feels so good baby.

They walked back into the sitting room hand in hand with a glass of wine in there other hands. They placed the glasses on a small table, Teresa looked a little flushed as they sat down together. Almost instantly they began to to kiss, the sound of them kissing and seeing my wife except another mans tongue so willing into her mouth was driving my cock wild. lees hands were soon exploring my wifes body, she was breathless and panting as her hands were also all over lee. My hard on strained in my cock cage, I really needed to adjust it to release the strain a little but I could do nothing with my hands restrained and dare not ask. They continued to make out on the settee right in front of me. Soon she found his zip and quickly had his cock out and her lips were quickly around it. His cock looked rock hard and was massive, much longer than mine, with a massive girth. Teresas said I have been looking forward to your big fat cock all week, her gorgeous red lips glistened in the light as they strungled to stretch round the girth of his manhood.

After a few minutes of sucking his cock Teresa looked up at me, you see cucky, this is why I need to cheat, I need a real cock like this one to satisfy my pussy and my sexual desires. She then walked accross to me and kissed me passionately on the lips, as she pulled away, she said, do you like the taste of a real man's cock cucky? Yes Mistress I sheepishly replied.

Teresa quickly returns to lee on the settee, lee then began to pull the sholder straps off my wife to expose her big sexy boobs. Underneath Teresa was not wearing a bra but had some kind of corset on. Lee quickly went to work on Teresa, s boobs massaging and sucking her already hard nipples. Every now and then I would get a glimpse of of the tops of Teresas holdups and sexy thighs as her short skirt rode up her legs. Lee then stood up dropping his trousers and boxers and stepped out of them, Teresa quickly took his large manhood between her lips and into her mouth again. My cock now strained painfully in its cage as my pre cum dribbled from the end as if it was crying. Teresas now had the entire lenthe of his cock and shaft down her throat as lee gently fucked my wifes mouth.

Then without warning Teresa repositioned her self, still on the settee but onto her hands and knees, she fipped her mini skirt up over her arse to expose her lush plump and perfect arse, as lee slipped a condom on, the empty condom packet fluttered to the floor I could just make out the XXL wrote on it. It was then it struck me teresa had not worn any underwear. I know doggy style to be one of Teresas favoured possitions, her sexy rear and exposed shaven pussy was a delightful sight, she was clearly very turned on as her pussy and legs were wet and glistening from her own cum.

Lee now positioned himself behind my wife and began to push the head of his large swollen cock into Teresas waiting pussy, he slid all the way into my wife, making her gasp and lee grunted. Teresa look back at him, thats it baby fuck me, fuck my cunt, treat me like a slut baby. He began to pick up speed and fuck her harder, I could hear how wet Teresas pussy was as lees cock squelched with every thrust. Teresas looked back at me and said, thats it lee, fuck my pussy baby, fuck my cunt so hard, make me cum. How come you never fuck me like this cucky? Because my cock is not big enough to satifie you mistress I replied. Thats right cucky, thats why I need a real man with a real cock, this is why I have to take lovers, this is why when I go out I have to cheat on you. If only you knew how many times I have had to cheat, I crave real cocks not that silly little thing that you call a cock. Its just a silly little clitty, what is it cucky? I have a silly little clitty mistress. Thats right cucky teresa exclaimed breathlessly, thats why I have had to turn into a slut when I go out, I have been fucking strangers with real cocks ever since I married you. Teresas dirty talk seamed to spur lee on to fuck her even harder. Almost every time I go out Teresas continues I get fucked by a stranger, does that turn you on cucky? Yes mistress it does turn me on very much.

Without a word being exchanged they changed possitions, teresa was now on her back and lee was knelt on the floor between her thighs with her legs on her shoulders. Her pussy wss clearly very wet as lees cock was squelching in my wifes pussy. Your wife has an amazing wet pussy cucky. I love fucking your dirty slut wife cucky. Her tits were bouncing in time with lees thrusting as he really picked up the pace and was now hammering her pussy hard. Oh thats it lee fuck me hard baby, fuck my slut cunt for me, make me cum again and again. I love your big hard cock pounding me, it feels so good to have a real cock inside me. You realy know how to use your cock baby.

The dirty talk must have got too much for lee as he pulled his massaive member from my wifes pussy as she squirted her gushing orgasm over his cock, belly and chest. Lee repaid the compliment by pulling of the condom just in time to splatter his massive load against teresas pussy, over her belly and some reaching her tits. Mmm that was amazing baby teresa exclaimed, rubbing his cum into her big sweaty tits.. Now cucky its your turn. Can you realiease cuckys hands for me lee please?

Wow I thought, she is going to let me fuck her. Lee released my hands and I wandered accoss to the settee where teresa lay, clean me up cucky teresa demanded, what I exclaimed, you heard me cucky, clean up his cum! No I really don't fancy that at all. I know you have fantisised about it, yes but a big step from a fantasy to actually doing I protested. Look cucky your in no position to refuse are you looking at my cage, any way she continues, you have done it before, no I have not I protested. Oh but you have, she said, many times in fact. When?, I asked. Ok I will tell you. Do you remember when I come home from a girls night out and feel randy because I have had a few drinks, or when i used to come home in the early hours from work?, yes I said, and then I get you to lick my pussy out before you fuck me. The realisation hit me like a brick. Well the reason I am feeling so horny was not just the dink, it eas because I have been fucked up against a wall outside, or sometimes in a car by a coworker or customer or just by a complete stranger and have brought a pussy full of cum back for you to eat out. Come on she said just get closer and lick out my well used pussy. I looked down at her pussy, well at least there was not to much in that area I thought and I could pretend its just pussy juice. Still the thought if it repulsed me, but my cock said otherwise, it was straining in my cage and felt like it may burst.

I slowly knelt before her sexy pussy, I could not help but think how hot it looked all covered in lees cum. Her pussy was very red swollen from the pounding lees cock had been giving it. I closed my eyes and moved in towards her pussy, the sexy smell of her well fucked pussy was somehow intoxicating and I could no longer resist, as my my tongue touched her red and swollen pussy lips teresa began to sigh and moan in pleasure, she grabbed my head and forced it into her pussy, my face was burried in her, my nose hard against her clit and my mouth and tongue was in her used cunt. She was now bucking like a wild animal, literally fucking my face, I could barely breath, the thought of lees cum was no longer my first concern but just catching my breathe was my main thoughts. Thats it pussyboy, clean me up and make me cum. Teresa ruthlessly mashed her pussy into my face, Within a moment or two teresa was cumming all over my face. She let my head go. There that was not so bad was it? Not waiting for an answer she began to sit up and lee passed her a towel to wipe herself down.

I returned back to my seat as lee took the towel and began to carefully wipe teresa down. Mmmm thank you sexy she siad to him, I could see as he wipped her 38 E beasts that his cock was begining to stiffen again, teresa also noticed and her eyes widened, oh fancy some more do we babe? She asked him. Shall I get you a refill on your wine galss? first he enquired. Oh yes please hun, dont mind if I do.

Lee disappeared back into the kitchen and teresa came accross to me, planted a kiss on my still wet lips, I had no idea if the wetness was his or her cum, she whispered I love you in my ear, and locked up my hands behind my back. Then turned and walked to the kitchen. I was glad of the break, my cock was beginning to soften and releave the emence presure.

I could hear them chatting away but only able to make out the odd word or two, which was often ended by teresa giggling like a naughty school girl. Then again I could hear the sound of kissing again and heavy breathing. Then a bit of a crash as something was knocked over, I heard lee groan and grunt, and teresa was sighing and gasping again, I new that noise straight away and my cock once again strained at its restraints. Oh god teresa cried, thats so good hun, you are such a good lover, yes babe thats it fuck me harder she cried. Oh cucky she cried out to me, he is fucking me again, I could barely stand this, I could not remember a time when I was so turned on by anything. Oh god he is fucking me good, his cock is so big and so hard, he is such a fucking good lover cucky, if only you would fuck me like this. Then I heard something odd, teresa said between panting breaths, no its fine its up to me any way babe, besides it feels so much better like this. Both of there cries of passion got loader and loader, it was at this point I realised that the box of condoms were in the sitting room next to the settee, oh my god he was fucking my wife bareback, he had his massive cock inside my wife and was not wearing a condom, and she was letting him and by the sound of it loving it! Oh god cucky I am such a slut she cried, then lee began to yell, oh yes yes yes and grunted like a wild beast, at the the same time teresa yelled out oh fuck yes baby! Fill me up!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iganpairCouple  over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

Great post

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Love it

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice start.....

Look forward to part Two.

hope she keeps him in chastity for a long time !

Please let there be more to this story

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

I would love to be in forced chastity and/or caged...

By *avey997TV/TS  over a year ago

East London

My girlfriend locked me up tonight before she left. Not seeing her again till Friday

By *WantYourWifeMan  over a year ago

Nearby

Great story well told. Hope it comes true for you.

By *luefish2009 OP   Couple  over a year ago

blandford forum

Thank you. Yes there will be more and perhaps the actual events when they unfold x

Gulp

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

That's so horny mmmm It driving me wild mmmm

By *otts2748Man  over a year ago

mansfield