FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hotel meet

Hotel meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Me and L were staying in a hotel in Nottingham and unbeknownst to her I had be in contact with a local straight guy and had arranged a meet. L announced she was taking a soak in the bath when I told her I was going to head down to the bar for a drink, this was practically unheard of as I'm normally pretty much glued to L's side (especially when she's stripping off for a bath! Lol). L asked what i was up to so I told her not to worry but to let me know when she was done and be prepared for company. A kinky smile spread across her face when she realised what I was hinting at, she tried pushing me for details but I wouldn't budge and just told her I expected her to be wrapped in a towel for when I returned with our guest.

I had already arranged for T to meet me in the bar (originally I'd planned on surprising L but her deciding to take a soak had ment I'd had to think on my feet). I think he was a bit suspicious at first as he knew I was bi and he was very straight. I explained where L was and what the plan was. T turned out to be easy to talk to and we had a few pints waiting for L. After about 45 minutes she texted to say she was out and where did I want her. I told her to be on her knees at the foot of the bed and that we would be up in a minute.

There was silence as I opened the door and ushered T into the room, L's eyes flickered and she grinned at me as she looked across at us. T stands 6ft2, broad shouldered, handsome and had made the effort to be wearing a suit. He's also black, very black and L is very pale. We had talked a few time about meeting a black guy and L knew I was very up for it.. She was hesitant as she's very tight and was nervous about the BBC reputation.

I introduced them and L started to get up to shake T's hand but I instructed her to stay on her knees. T stepped closer and I told L to take out his cock. She unzipped him all the time looking at either me or T, she reached in and fished out his very thick and obviously heavy cock...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic