FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > fem dom encounter

fem dom encounter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

She removed her clothes and disappeared into the bathroom,

tending to her teeth, brushing out her hair, and completing her usual pre-bed routine.

I was gently squirming as the plug throbbed away at My prostate. She lay next to me, taking her favorite vibrator from the nightstand drawer. As aroused as she was, it didn't take long for her to come, and she let forth a long series of moans and sighs as she did so. It was easily the biggest orgasm she'd had in years.

She looked at the naked body beside her, at the drool pooling on the sheets, and the erect cock which twitched now and then,

as we got into it I started to initiate very subtly a little bit of my deviant side. She guided my hand up to Her throat in which she happily obliged. She fucked me good, i flipped her over with her legs over Her head and then she sucked my dick, discovering that it had a massive cock piercing, and was a bit of a powerhouse, but there wasn't too much "alternative" action seeing hojw we had nothing to go off of in terms of knowing what either of us liked. Aside from the slight gripping action it was solely....vanilla. That was the end of our first encounter.

The performance wasn't too shabby

and then she switched off the lights and said, "Good night, slave." At that a faint whimper escaped my mouth.

She slept as soundly as she ever had.

20-35, reasonably attractive, reasonably fit, NS/ND.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rendababeTV/TS  over a year ago

richmond

wicked to hell yes xxxxxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic