FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A Walk in The Woods

A Walk in The Woods

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A Walk in The Woods

The weekend had arrived and with it came some beautiful, sunny weather. Jan and I decided to make the most of it by taking a drive and enjoying a picnic in the National Forest Park that wasn’t too far away from us. Whilst I packed the car with a few necessities, Jan disappeared to finish getting dressed. When she re-appeared she looked stunning. Her long blonde hair shone in the sunlight and her lovely blue eyes twinkled with mischief as she stood there in a pair of light blue training shoes, flared denim mini skirt and a little white button up top. The way her nipples poked out against the material made me realise that she hadn’t bothered with a bra. All I could manage to say was, ‘Nice. Very nice.’ Smiling, she handed me my camera and said that she thought we might get the chance to take some photos along the way. Getting into the car I held the door open for Jan and had the pleasure of an up skirt view as she slowly swung her legs inside. Sheer white panties barely concealed her shaven pussy and the shape of her lips was clearly visible beneath the flimsy material. She has a bit of an exhibitionist streak in her and I love it when she shows off her charms.

The drive took about twenty minutes and as it was mostly winding country roads I had no option but to concentrate on my driving. Although Jan’s long legs and the top buttons of her blouse being undone was a bit of a distraction at times. I parked up and with the picnic bag from the boot we set off across the car park. About three or four cars along we noticed a couple of women getting out of a car and as we approached they smiled and said hi. We smiled back at them and mentioned that it was a lovely day and hoped they were having a nice time. We then carried on and took the path that led into the woods. There were other paths that led to a large public picnic area and some playing fields where most people that came here went. However, the wooded path was just what we needed as it would give us a little more privacy.

We’d walked a few hundred yards along the path with Jan in front and when the trees got thicker she stopped and kissed me deeply and passionately. Pulling away she again walked a few yards ahead then stopped to face me. Her legs apart and her hands on the hem of her short skirt. Smiling, she slowly raised it to just above her panty line, bringing her gorgeous pussy into view under the translucent material. She then slowly moved one hand between her legs and gently stroked a finger along the crack between her labia, the fabric doing very little to hide the shape of her pussy. Just before I reached her she pulled away again. This time when she stopped she had her back to me. I watched as she slowly bent forward, her short denim skirt gradually rising over her backside, her buttocks exposed as the thin fabric of her thong disappeared between the beautiful firm, round cheeks. She continued to bend further until I could clearly see the tantalizing sight of her pussy, scarcely hidden beneath the semi transparent material of her panties. My cock was now straining to be let loose as I imagined pulling her panties to one side and slipping my tongue along her crack, tasting her juices. I moved towards her again and suddenly remembered that we were still on the footpath, but by now I wasn’t caring. I just wanted her. Jan however, had other ideas and moved away again just as I got to her. She continued to back away this time and I could see in her eyes how horny she was and how much she was enjoying teasing me like this. As she stepped backwards she undone the buttons on her top and exposed her gorgeous 36 DD’s to me. Her nipples were standing out in testimony to how turned on she was.

This time she let me catch her and dropping the bag onto the grass beside the path I pulled her against me, kissing deeply, my hands running down her back and over her backside to pull her short skirt up. My hands explored all over her backside, my fingers reaching between her buttocks to her pussy, feeling how wet she was. I lowered my head onto her exposed breasts, kissing, licking and teasing one nipple then the other. Gently biting and flicking them with my tongue. Jan had reached between us and undone my zip. I felt her hands slip inside and pull me free of my jeans. It felt fantastic as she exposed my stiff cock to the coolness of the open air. I don’t think I could have been any more turned on as Jan slowly moved her hand up and down my shaft but when she lowered her head and took me into her mouth, I nearly exploded there and then. There we were in the woods on a public footpath. Jan’s skirt up to her waist exposing her barely concealed pussy and her backside naked as she licked and sucked me almost to orgasm. It felt incredible.

Remembering where we were I looked around to make sure no one was going to discover us. Although the thought of being seen has always been a turn on for both of us. As I looked down the path I saw the two women we said hi to in the car park coming towards us. They were still a little distance off and I wasn’t sure if they’d noticed us yet. Jan reluctantly slipped my cock from between her lips and stood up. I think this movement must have drawn their attention to us as they stopped and stared towards us. They were close enough for us to see that they were now giggling and with Jan mischievously not allowing me to put my cock away we set off up the path again. My stiff cock was still fully exposed and waving back and forth as we walked. We’d only gone a few yards when I realised I hadn’t picked up the bag so turned back to fetch it. The women were much closer now and as I collected the bag they must have clearly noticed that I was still exposed and standing to attention. I found it strangely erotic and embarrassing both at the same time. The erotic feeling was stronger though as I turned back towards Jan and caught up with her, both of us elated at being caught out in the open and as her top was still undone I could clearly see her nipples fully erect in her excitement.

We moved further along the path, me struggling to put my excitement back into my zipper, and spotted a track that led deeper into the tree line. Looking back over our shoulder we’d lost sight of the two women that were behind us. I was curious and wanted to know if they would continue to follow us. Saying so to Jan she agreed and when they came into view and we were certain they saw us, we quickly made our way along the track. As we moved through the trees we soon came across a little clearing that was completely hidden from the main path and pushed our way through the undergrowth out of sight. We were both extremely horny and as soon as I dropped the bag on the grass again we kissed deeply and passionately, our hands exploring each other zealously.

I suddenly stopped and reminded Jan that we might be followed. The exhibitionist streak came out in her just then and she said that if they are following us hoping to see more, then let’s give them something to see. She also reminded me of the camera and that she wanted some new photos to put in our profile on an internet contact site we recently subscribed to. Reluctantly I let her go and got the camera out of the bag. I also took the blanket we brought with us and with Jan’s help, laid it out on the grass. Holding the camera I jokingly asked Jan if she wanted to wait and see if our ‘voyeurs’ followed or carry on and hopefully be ‘caught in the act.’ I also asked if she wanted ‘nice’ portraits or some ‘naughty’ shots. She replied by standing on the blanket and holding her top open, smiled and said, ‘Being caught taking nice naughty ones please.’

Like I mentioned previously, Jan is a bit of an exhibitionist and loves to be naughty. We’d only taken a few photos when I heard movement in the bushes behind us. Jan hadn’t heard anything yet and set about showing off her charms. I love it when she shows off. We’d only taken a few photos when I heard movement behind me. Jan was bent at the waist leaning against a tree with the palms of her hands pressed against it. Her short denim skirt was raised over her waist and her panties pulled down to her mid thighs with her legs as far apart as they would allow. Her pussy was fully exposed and the lips were swollen with lust as she was obviously very turned on. Her breasts were also exposed and the nipples fully erect. When she looked over her shoulder to me I clicked the shutter and told her to let her panties drop to her ankles and lean further forward so that her face was level with her knees. This position exposed her breasts more and further revealed her pussy. Taking another couple of shots I moved towards Jan and looked back to where I’d heard the noise. It was no surprise to see the women who were following us up the path trying to hide in the undergrowth watching. I pretended that I hadn’t heard them and whispered to Jan that as expected, we’d been followed and that they were crouched down just at the edge of the clearing. At first we were a little unsure at what to do next and just stood looking at each other. We both then came to the same conclusion that if they want to watch let’s just see how far they want to take it.

Making sure they could see us clearly we kissed and Jan undone my shirt and pushed it off my shoulders. I let it fall and did the same with her. Stepping back I held the camera out again and photographed her lifting her skirt with one hand to reveal her shaven pussy, her panties now around her ankles. She teased her nipples with her other hand and they were still fully erect as she pinched them between her thumb and fingers. The next shot showed her with her left foot up on a fallen tree, spreading her legs wide and fully exposing herself. Her panties were still around her right ankle as they lay on the grass. She held onto a branch above her head which effectively thrust her breasts forward. A very provocative pose which had my cock straining to break free of my jeans. She held this pose for a few shots from different angles and I noticed her looking over my shoulder into the bushes behind me. I moved over to Jan and kneeling, removed her panties over her foot and then her shoes and placed them with our tops. Looking into the undergrowth I could just make out the two women. Our audience were still there and watching everything. I told Jan to take her skirt off slowly and stepped back to photograph her doing this. As she lowered it over her hips and down her thighs I asked her to turn around and bend over as it reached her ankles. I got some superb shots of her gorgeous round buttocks as she bent right over to almost touch her toes. Just then I heard movement and someone behind me gasp, then a low moaning sound. It seems that the women were enjoying the show and were obviously impressed by seeing Jan now completely naked.

I must admit that the thought of being out in the woods, watching Jan pose naked in front of me with an unknown female audience had me feeling incredibly turned on. It was so tempting to just step up behind Jan now and slip my cock deep into her hot, wet pussy. Instead, Jan came over and spread herself out on the blanket so that I could take some more photos. As she lay there with her knees pulled to her chest and holding them wide to expose her swollen labia I heard more movement from the bushes. The women were now trying to get closer for a better view, even at the risk of being seen themselves. Jan was now on her knees and beckoned me to come forward. Looking up at me she smiled as she undone my zip and pulled me free of my jeans. The cool air once again on my exposed rigid cock felt fantastic. She turned me slightly to the side so that our spectators could watch as she lowered my jeans to expose me fully to them. I kicked of my shoes so that she could pull my jeans off completely which now left us both entirely naked. Still kneeling in front of me she ran her hands all over my chest and around my back. Continuing to let her hands roam around my body she slipped them up my legs and over my thighs and around to grasp each buttock as she pulled me forward and my stiff cock towards her mouth. She gently kissed the tip and we both looked over to where the two women where now sitting in plain view at the edge of the tree line. They were both around late thirties or early forties and very attractive. They had obviously now realised that we wanted to be seen by them. One had short blonde hair and was wearing a light blue t-shirt with a pair of knee length shorts that were now unfastened at the front. Her hand was inside, her fingers playing with her pussy as she watched us. The other had auburn hair and wore a light yellow blouse and tight jeans. The blouse was completely unbuttoned and pulled free from the waistband of her jeans showing a white see-through bra that did very little to hide her erect nipples. They had evidently enjoy our little display and obviously realised by now that we must have known they were there so moved forward and watched eagerly as Jan guided my throbbing cock past her moist, soft lips into her mouth.

Jan slowly took my cock all the way into her mouth and made sure our spectators had a full view of me sliding past her lips. The brunette moved behind the blonde and began kissing her neck and shoulders. This made the blonde throw her head back with a sigh at the pleasure she received from the brunette’s soft lips on her skin. The brunette now lifted the blonde’s t-shirt from the waste and pulled it off over her head. The blonde woman’s bra was then removed by the brunette, revealing a beautiful pair of pert breasts with erect nipples standing out from large pink areola. The bra then joined the t-shirt on the grass just in front of them. The blonde continued to watch us as her friend caressed her from behind. Jan slowly moved her tongue from the tip of my cock to my balls and all the way back again. Making sure that our spectators had a clear view of her actions. Jan again took my cock all the way into her mouth and out again. This time she looked directly at the two women whilst holding my cock towards them. The blonde got the message and as the brunette lowered the blonde’s shorts to the ground, taking her panties with them, she fell forward onto her hands and knees and crawled towards Jan and I. Crawling out of her shorts and panties she came towards us and after a gentle kiss on Jan’s lips, kissed the tip of my cock and continued with soft tender kisses all the way to my balls at which point Jan joined her. Both women kissed the length of my cock all the way back up to the head where Jan took me all the way into her mouth and then held my stiff cock for the blonde to do the same. I nearly came on the spot as the blonde took me all the way into her mouth but managed to hold back as I enjoyed the pleasure of having both women take it in turns to slide my throbbing cock deep into their mouths.

The three of us were now completely naked in the middle of the woods with the brunette now standing directly in front of me. She slowly undressed while she watched Jan and the blonde woman suck, lick and tease my cock and balls until she was also completely naked, exposing beautiful round breasts with erect nipples and cleanly shaved mound. She then walked around us until she was standing directly above my head, her legs parted and her fingers teasing and playing with her pussy. I lay back on the grass so that my head was now between her feet, looking directly upwards to her lust swollen labia and one finger sliding in and out of her hot, wet pussy.

I watched her lower herself towards me, my eager tongue tasting her juices as she squatted above my face. The blonde and Jan continued to tease my stiff cock with their mouths and tongue whilst the brunette lowered her pussy directly onto my mouth. I could hear her gasp and moan with pleasure the moment my mouth found her clitoris and I sucked on it, flicking it with my tongue. Her whole body seemed to shudder in ecstasy as she leaned forward putting us into the sixty-nine position, joining Jan and the blonde making it now three women licking, kissing and teasing my throbbing cock. I thought I’d died and gone to heaven as each one took me into their mouths in turn whilst the other two kissed and licked all around, bringing me almost to the point of orgasm and then backing off before I did.

I continued to lick and tease the brunette, probing her pussy with my tongue and fingers. Her legs were wide apart with her pussy pressing down on my face as I brought her nearer and nearer to climax. I looked up to see the blonde straddle the brunette’s back and run her hands all over the brunette’s backside, her fingers probing between her buttocks and teasing her anus. The brunette responded by arching her back which exposed herself even more and allowed the blonde to slip a finger into her backside.

Jan was now sat beside us on the grass, her legs wide apart and her fingers teasing her own pussy as she took in the scene right in front of her. She watched as the blonde and I continue to pleasure the brunette’s pussy and anus whilst at the same time she witnessed my cock being sucked deep into the brunette’s mouth. As her fingers were pleasuring her own clitoris she witnessed the brunette reaching orgasm with my face buried between her legs and the blonde spreading her buttocks to watch my tongue work on her pussy. The brunette stiffened as she climaxed, her body held tight against mine. I could feel her body shudder and her hips jerk forward pressing her pussy down onto my mouth and tongue as waves of ecstasy washed through her.

As the brunette lay on the grass slowly coming down from her orgasm, Jan reached for the blonde and pulled her down onto the grass in front of her. I watched as Jan knelt between the blonde’s parted legs and started licking and kissing her pussy. This put Jan in a position with her face buried down between the blonde’s legs and her backside pointing up and in my direction leaving her hot, wet pussy very exposed to me as I moved in behind her. Feeling my hard cock pressing between her moist lips, Jan looked back over her shoulder at me, smiling as I slowly moved my cock up and down between her pussy lips. Just as I slipped my cock into Jan, she returned her attentions to the blonde, her mouth pressing hard against her as I thrust my cock hard inside her hot, wet pussy.

With my cock buried deep inside Jan, I leaned over her back to move her blonde hair aside, giving me a clear view of her fingers parting the blonde’s pussy lips and her tongue teasing and licking between them up to her clitoris. Each time I drove my cock into Jan it pressed her mouth harder onto the blonde’s pussy. I watched as the blonde raised her hips to meet Jan’s mouth each time, her gasps getting stronger as her climax was building.

The brunette had now rejoined us and started caressing and playing with the blonde’s tits. She teased the nipples with her tongue and then took each of them into her mouth in turn. I could feel myself quickly reaching orgasm as I took in the sight of the three women in front of me. The brunette lying on the grass next to the blonde with her legs wide apart. Her fingers gently rubbing her own pussy whilst at the same time sucking and licking the blonde’s tits and erect nipples. Jan face down between the blonde’s legs, her mouth and fingers working frantically as she brought the blonde to orgasm. Jan’s backside in the air as I drove my cock harder and faster into her hot, wet pussy.

The blonde suddenly thrust her hips up to meet Jan’s mouth and fingers. Her body tensed and then shuddered with her orgasm. Watching this sent me over the edge and I felt myself shoot deep into Jan as I climaxed, holding onto Jan’s hips and pulling her hard against me. The brunette had moved up to kiss Jan’s back and run her hands all over Jan’s buttocks and thighs. This had the desired effect and I felt Jan’s pussy clench tight onto my throbbing cock as she too reached orgasm, her face now resting on the blonde’s stomach and her hands reaching up to caress the blond tits.

Slowly I felt Jan relax and the blond was now lying back on the grass with a very pleasurable smile on her face. I sat back and watched as all three women held hands and gently kissed each other. Both the blond and brunette came over and softly kissed me on the mouth then went and gathered their clothes. Jan then sat next to me and we kissed passionately as we watched the blond and brunette get dressed. They then came over and kissed us both deeply and thanked us for a fantastic time and then slowly disappeared back into the trees. We only realised at this point that we didn’t even know their names. We just hoped that we would meet them again the next time we came for a walk in the woods.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we would love to do that

well when its a bit warmer!

By *onestbabeWoman  over a year ago

canvey

God great horny story mmm im wet

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Jesus Christ, what a brilliant story! That is incredibly horny!! Might have to stay sitting down for a few minutes as I think I've jammed myself under the desk!

By *iss ACWoman  over a year ago

london

Yummy story xx

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

» Add a new message to this topic