FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Starting the new year with a bang

Starting the new year with a bang

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *est_Mids_Nice_Guy OP   Man  over a year ago

willenhall

Just got in from a New Year's Eve party to remember. It was just a regular party that got very fruitful for me. While I was at the party I bumped into Ali a girl I went to school with. I had not seen her since leaving school and I had always had a bit of a crush on her. We spent ag s catching up and chatting until the booze pushed to conversation past the norm. It turned out she had fancied me to. We joked about it then found ourselves kissing each other. We des reply slipped out into the garden on the guise of wanting a fag but with the intent on mischief.

We were groping and kissing each other like teenagers but our fun was cut short by the sudden downpour of rain. We quickly legged it back in the house but I was so turned on I wanted more. Ali was a bit reserved in the house as she was better friends with the host than me which made me even more frustrated.

But the tension was getting to us both. So I boldly asked if I could just slide my cock into her just to know what it was like to fuck her. Expecting a slap I wasxsurprised when she dragged me to the bathroom, locked the door, got on all 4's lifted her skirt up an demanded I slide my now swollen cock in her so she could find out to. But u was only to slide it in then pull out in case anyone wanted the loo.

So many did as she requested and eased into her soaking pussy all the way to my balls. She let out a loud moan and informed me she was about to cum and as I went to pull out she pushed back on my cock keeping it impaled in her sexy body. In seconds she came hard on my cock and then pulled me out and licked my cock clean.

We have arranged to meet Saturday to finish the job

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lucky guy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic