FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Flashed and Seduced in a bar by a Sexy Older Woman...

Flashed and Seduced in a bar by a Sexy Older Woman...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *WSilverFox87 OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

I've always wanted to bump into a sexy older woman in a bar either on her own or with her husband in a short tight dress n she catches me checking her out n slowly opens her legs to reveal that she isn't wearing any knickers n bites her bottom lip while looking at me... she then follows me into the toilets and I take her from behind against the wall... has anyone ever experienced anything like this? Is there any ladies out there that would do it for me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *moothpussy63Couple  over a year ago

LINCOLN

This is something we have often talked about - going out and picking a guy up to play with. Not done it as yet but live in hope! X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Me and my ex did this. Picked up guy in bar and she gave him deep throat in toilets. Then I drove them around town while they fucked in the back seat.

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

I usually go to bars to find men

Manchester

"This is something we have often talked about - going out and picking a guy up to play with. Not done it as yet but live in hope! X"
well keep me in mind if you do decide to do it x

Manchester

"Me and my ex did this. Picked up guy in bar and she gave him deep throat in toilets. Then I drove them around town while they fucked in the back seat."
sounds amazing mate what a lucky guy!!

It was so horny. She was screaming in ecstasy. Her hand up against window as he did her from behind.

Manchester

Anyone else with experiences?

"Anyone else with experiences? "

Not pulled a guy but my ex partner loved to flash like that when out and about. Found it such such a turn on. She liked to start with knickers on and when a guy saw them she would remove so he knew exactly what she had done and could then see fully up her skirt.

She also has done this for me while I sat and and different table across a bar and that did end up with me taking her outside and filling her up then she returned to her seat filled with my cum

By *ave mesmersMan  over a year ago

dudley

Did something similar but the guy. . seduced my gf

My biggest fantasy

Love that to happen

"Anyone else with experiences?

Not pulled a guy but my ex partner loved to flash like that when out and about. Found it such such a turn on. She liked to start with knickers on and when a guy saw them she would remove so he knew exactly what she had done and could then see fully up her skirt.

She also has done this for me while I sat and and different table across a bar and that did end up with me taking her outside and filling her up then she returned to her seat filled with my cum"

Manchester

Bump

By *av1970Man  over a year ago

Tattershall

Always a good fantasy, and particularly if the lady in question is wearing/showing a decent stocking clad thigh and tops

My wife loves making eye contact with guys in bars, furtive smiles etc which often leads to chatting/flirting, sometimes going on to snogging and more if the circumstances are right.

Manchester

Bump

Many many years ago I was set-up on a blind-date at a local pub with a really lovely girl...and she put her scrunched-up panties in my hand as I got up to go and buy a second round of drinks...we didn't stay for a third round, as she lived close-by

Manchester

Anyone ever done this?

By *smfuncplCouple  over a year ago

WESTON SUPER MARE

Yes I've done exactly this but went back to his place x

Is love it to happen. Seduced by a cougar stranger

Kinda why I sometimes happily go into a bar on my own with the hope of being chatted up

"Did something similar but the guy. . seduced my gf "
in front of you or took her from you ??

By *smfuncplCouple  over a year ago

WESTON SUPER MARE

Not sure if the question was aimed at us. I was out on my own when it happened x

I'm up for this if you are

As I always wear stockings and suspenders when going out for an evening and as most of my dresses are tight and revealing the guys and some of of the ladies usually glance my way,

Quite funny when I get up to go to the loo, as you can see there heads turning to get a peek of what I'm wearing as my suspender lines can be seen through my outfit.

Absolute turn on

Love it.....wish

We have tried this a number of times.

Strangely the less Mrs J wears and the more she flashes the more it intimidates other guys.

I don't imagine I am a hugely scary guy but I can understand why in reality most guys struggle to understand what is happening.

After all bars are full of women in skimpy outfits on a Sat night and in most cases if you approach them you will encounter hostility from their husband or boyfriend.

dudley

"Did something similar but the guy. . seduced my gf in front of you or took her from you ?? "
In front of me with my blessing after a little chat at the bar

By *bandAbCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire.

"We have tried this a number of times.

Strangely the less Mrs J wears and the more she flashes the more it intimidates other guys.

I don't imagine I am a hugely scary guy but I can understand why in reality most guys struggle to understand what is happening.

After all bars are full of women in skimpy outfits on a Sat night and in most cases if you approach them you will encounter hostility from their husband or boyfriend.

"

And if you were to spproach a male about getting him to follow you they may get skepticle about it. Most would jump at it but you never know with strangers

"We have tried this a number of times.

And if you were to spproach a male about getting him to follow you they may get skepticle about it. Most would jump at it but you never know with strangers"

Exactly. Even big brave bold guys seem to react like scared kittens when Mrs J gives them a flash. lol

We went out a while back where she wore a see thru blouse which split to the waist, a micro mini & heels.

It was really funny as every guy in the bar was clearly trying to pretend not to looking at her nipples.

By *iiich3TV/TS  over a year ago

swansea

"As I always wear stockings and suspenders when going out for an evening and as most of my dresses are tight and revealing the guys and some of of the ladies usually glance my way,

Quite funny when I get up to go to the loo, as you can see there heads turning to get a peek of what I'm wearing as my suspender lines can be seen through my outfit.

"

I would most Definately look, and hope that you would hitch your dress up to flash it all in a private place...mmmmm

There is something very sexy about an older woman, makes me horny every time I think about encounters I've had with older sexy ladies xx

dudley

The most memorable thing about it was the look on.his mates faces as we came out of the loo and the amount of cum he uploaded into kaz. ..

» Add a new message to this topic