FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Best position for licking pussy ;)

Best position for licking pussy ;)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Got to say having a lady lay on her front and licking the pussy from behind is a huge turn on. Especially if you can bend her over 2-3 pillows to prop her Arse up in the air Pulling her back on the face as you tongue fuck is so erotic and sexy all in one.

I don't meet off fab very often since I have standards and I have to fancy the lady and if so she is in for the above.

Just wondered how do others like to lick pussy ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Personally I love a 69 or being face sat.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

face sat so she can control how long and the position/angle/depth

Since you have standards???

What a charmer

Ohhh it definately has to be the lovely lady in doggy or as op suggested propped up with few pillows on her front - True & lovely access to to her clit, pussy & ass -Yes very nice indeed ..xx

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

"Since you have standards???

What a charmer "

Indeed lol

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

On her back legs in the air so I can go back and forth between her fanny and arse hole I love rimming best of all.

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

What a charmer "

Indeed lol

69 with me on top is my favourite position to lunch in.

On her back, legs as far back as possible. Gives full access to everything and means you can lap up all those lovely juices, especially when she cums and squirts on you.

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

"Got to say having a lady lay on her front and licking the pussy from behind is a huge turn on. Especially if you can bend her over 2-3 pillows to prop her Arse up in the air Pulling her back on the face as you tongue fuck is so erotic and sexy all in one.

I don't meet off fab very often since I have standards and I have to fancy the lady and if so she is in for the above.

Just wondered how do others like to lick pussy ?"

Just wondering what position the ladies like to be in when being licked!?

"On her back, legs as far back as possible. Gives full access to everything and means you can lap up all those lovely juices, especially when she cums and squirts on you."

Have to agree with you here

What a charmer "

I know ...how to guarantee a meet NOT .ladies also have standards n this thing called self worth n not many will wanna meet u with that attitude....n some men wonder why some ladies are difficult to get past thier guard on here

Legs over my shoulders

69 with her on top so she can then sit up and be in control of it

What a charmer

I know ...how to guarantee a meet NOT .ladies also have standards n this thing called self worth n not many will wanna meet u with that attitude....n some men wonder why some ladies are difficult to get past thier guard on here "

What a charmer

I know ...how to guarantee a meet NOT .ladies also have standards n this thing called self worth n not many will wanna meet u with that attitude....n some men wonder why some ladies are difficult to get past thier guard on here

"

No wonder us nice guys have to work so hard to get a meet on here lol. Thanks for the teamwork bro...not

What a charmer

No wonder us nice guys have to work so hard to get a meet on here lol. Thanks for the teamwork bro...not"

What he said.

Love a lady squatting on my face rubbing her lovely wet pussy all over my nose and tongue. I like to be covered in her juices I also like tongueing there arse

I always demand the lady squat over my face initially, allowing me to lick her from below when I want but also allowing me clear vision of my iPad as I follow what's happening on Facebook land and Twitter... If her legs begin to ache then I allow her 2 minutes rest every 5 minutes, plus a pee break every 30 mins... If she squirts in that time I do ask her to tidy up after herself .... I do have standards, after all.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sat on the face is also good

By *lassic DeeCouple  over a year ago

A very horny place close by

[Removed by poster at 29/12/15 17:53:30]

By *lassic DeeCouple  over a year ago

A very horny place close by

Absolutely!!! Totally agree with 'Wareham'

More control, more intense, gives me the chance to look at her and and play with her tits and of course deliver a good old rimming session too! Yum..

What a charmer "

His only verify has hidden profile ... What is that saying ! Lol

By *IBBWUKWoman  over a year ago

swindon

"On her back, legs as far back as possible. Gives full access to everything and means you can lap up all those lovely juices, especially when she cums and squirts on you.

Have to agree with you here "

Agree also

By *bvnotitvCouple (MM)  over a year ago

rochdale

Just wondering can you read ??

Is this s story or fantasy your telling us about dumb ass

By *exymatcplMan  over a year ago

doncaster

Her being fucked doggy while I lay under her and eat her pussy and occasionally suck his cock

What a charmer "

I understand what he is saying. He isn't simply going to bone anything, because its wet and has a pulse. Most women would agree. It's true, most guys are less fussy than women, when it comes to sex, but Surely a guy can be Choosey ?

Love a good 69, or have the lady on her back, lets pushed right back.

Both great for accessing the ass aswell

What a charmer

I understand what he is saying. He isn't simply going to bone anything, because its wet and has a pulse. Most women would agree. It's true, most guys are less fussy than women, when it comes to sex, but Surely a guy can be Choosey ?"

There are ways of saying it. That wasn't one of them

What a charmer

I understand what he is saying. He isn't simply going to bone anything, because its wet and has a pulse. Most women would agree. It's true, most guys are less fussy than women, when it comes to sex, but Surely a guy can be Choosey ?

There are ways of saying it. That wasn't one of them "

I think that suggesting you have standards sums it up perfectly. What's the "polite" way of putting it ? I don't do fingers ? Fatties ? Hairy's ? Women with poor personal hygiene ?

Suggesting he has standards is simply suggesting he doesn't sleep with anyone, simply because he uses a swingers site. I think it's refreshing and commendable.

By *idsAndyMan  over a year ago

Worcestershire

69 with her on top, or her sat up fucking my face, preferably pulling her knickers aside

By *ave mesmersMan  over a year ago

dudley

Sat watching her face as other guys lick her . . . .

I always ask the lady and try to do as she wants, Always worked for me and we both end up thoroughly enjoying the moment,For me there's no wrong way to lick/ suck pussy,

Normally as soon as the front door shuts, me on my knees, lady with her back against the door, knees slightly bent, skirt hitched up, knickers to one side, her hand on the back of my head and my tongue on her juicy clit....normally works for me and the woman I'm with x

By *icknjoCouple  over a year ago

staines

Wife in the swing legs in the stirrups lowered down to where she is just at the right height so I can sit there between her thighs lapping at her pussy like a cat who got the cream

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

What a charmer

No wonder us nice guys have to work so hard to get a meet on here lol. Thanks for the teamwork bro...not"

His "poor attitude" has no effect on your success at all he's not you! Personally I'm more drawn to a guy that isn't afraid to say he has standards because all he's basically saying is I don't fuck anything with a pulse only people I'm genuinely attracted to. Some people take offence to a comment about having standards way too easily

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Op to answer your question I like to be on my back or sat slanted with my arse of the edge of the sofa, chair bed etc

By *ithardscotMan  over a year ago

Kelty

Love to have a woman sit on my face.

My favourite is the lady on her back with legs up an open so I can lick and finger her pussy and rim her too maybe slipping a finger or two there too if she likes.

By *purt5Man  over a year ago

sutton coldfield

Girl on top 69 and face sitting allowing my tongue to tease between pleasure holes. Also the sofa with legs pulled back giving full access to such fine dining x

I love lying on my back, guys head between my legs so I can hold his head into me and move my hips up and grind myself on his face

By *oby BestMan  over a year ago

the shires

"I love lying on my back, guys head between my legs so I can hold his head into me and move my hips up and grind myself on his face "

Hold my head betty xxxx

By *rjimMan  over a year ago

nr bristol

Best position is the lady sat in my padded gyno chair...legs held high and wide in the knee supports.....and feeling exposed and yet comfortable to take as much licking (attention)as needed.

Any takers in bristol area ?

DrJ

Love a lady on her back with her legs open wide held and pulled back as I tongue her. In this position I love to see a build up of juices pooling up in her arsehole and getting to tongue that out too .... hot.

What a charmer "

This

By *van ArdenMan  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

Best place for lickingpussy ?

No doubt in my mind. Your lady sits near the edge of the sofa and leans back. You spread her legs wide apart and gently lick that juicy pussy as you pull apart those lovey flaps. Thus revealing that wonderful juicy pink juicy fruit inside.

After a few minutes concentrate on licking and nibbling her distended clit.

Continue to do so until she judders and squirts that beautiful love juice in to your face mmmmmmmmm

Sheer heeeaaavvveeeennnn

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

What a charmer "

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I just luv lots of oral ass n pussy it's my favourite n if a lady luv to suck my cock even better yummy

I love a guy to start with me on my back to get my juices flowing before moving into a sexy 69, teasing my hard nipples with his fingers as I suck his throbbing cock and push myself into his mouth as I cum all over his face then jump on his cock and Fuck him until I cum again then suck every last drop of him as he explodes in my mouth. Horny now.

Missus loves being on top doggy style grinding her pussy down onto my face as we 69 while another guy fucks her good & hard from behind !!!!

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

"Wife in the swing legs in the stirrups lowered down to where she is just at the right height so I can sit there between her thighs lapping at her pussy like a cat who got the cream"

Now that's a method I haven't yet tried! Something I'd like to correct......mmmmmmmmmm

By *IDNIGHTMADNESSMan  over a year ago

Nr Exeter

Who cares just get in there, part of my 5 a day

» Add a new message to this topic