FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Victoria is the boss

Victoria is the boss

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Victoria rubbed her eyes with one hand as she picked up her desk phone with the other.

"I'm going to need another coffee please Susan." She said to the voice that answered almost instantly.

"right away" came the reply.

Victoria shook her head looking down at he application form for the last candidate. "how did he even get to interview" she thought as she noted the lack of experience, lack of knowledge displayed on the CV and thought about the pure lack of personality displayed in the interview. getting blood from a stone was easier than getting conversation from that man she thought as she flicked to the file on the next candidate.

Michael Davies, 40.

A feeling of de ja vu came over her as Susan walked into the boardroom with a tray of coffee and biscuits. "no experience again" she thought again "who the hell vetted these candidates Susan?" She asked.

"Dave in HR" was the reply "problem?"

"yeah, none of them are suitable" Victoria said

"Well," replied Susan "if you dont want to see the next one, can i just keep him the waiting room for a bit, he's certainly brightening up the place."

Victoria looked at her "Character is he?"

"dont know he's hardly spoke, and to be honest, i'm not bothered one bit, the view is good enough."

Victoria poured herself a coffee, took a sip and then more out of interest to see what kind of man Susan fancied rather than hopeful of a good interviewee she said "well dont just stand there, bring him in"

A few moments later the door opened and the man walked in.

"good morning" he said, his voice deep and a little rough.

"good morning" Victoria replied looking up from her notes

well well she thought, Susan does have taste.

He was tall, 6"4 maybe 6"5. dark haired trimmed to perfection and an exspensive looking suit that fitted him perfectly in every way.

"take a seat" Victoria said "Michael is it?"

"Yes" he said "thank you"

As the interview started it became obvious to Victoria almost from the start that was Michael was a charming, lovely man full of confidence and passion. But he had no experience and knew very little about the roles or knowledge required for the job. Out of courtesy for the man who had clearly made such an effort despite being out of his league she continued the interview.

"So, what do you know about our business?" she asked.

She was shocked and amazed at what came out of his mouth. He sat there and described with great passion and authority, the history of the business, owners, partners, most and least successful deals. Even information about the company logos, motto and in depth description of the mission statement.

"wow" said Victoria "you have obviously done your homework, "

"I aim to please" Michael said.

Her mind went of track for a moment at that comment, she looked him up and down, the tip of her pen just sticking inbetween her lips as the thoughts ran through her mind "do you now" she said under her breath.

"Yes" he replied, taking her by surprise, she didnt think she had spoken the words out loud for him to hear.

"and may i add" he continued "having now met you and witnessed your passion for the business I would aim to try doubly hard at everything just knowing I was pleasing you."

In her head a voice laughed "oh you have no idea what I would have you do to please me" she thought

Several seconds of silence passed before she realised it was getting uncomfortable

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Loving this already

By *iscomanMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Loving it please tell more of interview

And did you get the job

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

Ooo interesting start

Victoria decided to see, just where his intentions lay.

She stood up, straightening her pencil skirt as she did showing off the curve of her hips. She walked around her desk and leant on the front of the desk as she looked at Michael.

"So" she started, then suddenly stopped.

"Oh sorry I forgot, would you like some coffee?" She asked

"Yes please" Michael said, he was looking politely and respectfully at her face but she knew from the flickering of his eyes that he was desperate to look her body up and down. Men are so predicatable she thought.

Rather than walking back around the desk to get the coffee, she turned and bent over the desk, making sure she pushed her arse out in front of him. As she did this she looked at the wall mirror on the end wall of the boardroom. She could she he him staring at her and was sure she had him. Just to make doubly sure, as she reached over for the sugar she gave a arse a gentle little wiggle. She saw him phyisically exhale in the mirror and could just hear him as he tried to hide it "Got him" she thought, before turning, handing him his coffee, then lifting herself up to sit on the desk Slowly crossing one leg over the other, she gently lent forwards towards him "So Michael" she smiled, "you've mentioned my passion, what are you passionate about?

He looked so uncomfortable sitting in his chair, his confident persona totally destroyed simply by the way she moved her body. She knew at this point that his statement about doubling his efforts to please her was a lie. She knew now that he would simply do ANYTHING to please her.

As he gave his answer about being passionate about working hard and striving to be the best she sat on the desk circling her foot on the crossed leg, showing of the lines and toned shape of her legs "hmm hmm" she said only half listening.

"thats great Michael" she said cutting him off. "You also mentioned you would work doubly hard to please me. How do you see that happening?"

He shuffled uncomfortably in his chair and she could tell he was losing control, he reached for his collar and she noticed a bead of sweat on his forhead as he reached for his coffee.

"for example" she continued "would you work late into the night?"

"Yes, I would" he replied

"would you run errands outside of the job description for me?"

"Of course Miss" he said

Miss? she thought. bless him, he really is a little sub.

She went in for the kill

"would you bury your tongue deep inside my arse to relieve my stress at the end of a hard day?"

"oh God yes Mistress I would" Michael said emotionally, almost crying as his false persona dropped totally and the relief of the tension in the room being taken away.

"Good boy Michael" Victoria said

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh please don't leave it there....this is my sort of job interview.

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

By *ornyboy46Man  over a year ago

heatons

Another good story

Victoria perched herself on the edge of the desk, looking down at him. "so" she said staring into his gorgeous blue eyes "to work long hours and please me, you must have stamina, do you have have stamina Michael?" "Yes Miss" was his hesitant reply. "Good" She said smiling "lets give that a little test shall we?". Stand up" He slowly stood. SHe caught his eyes moving, as he looked at her body from head to toe as he stood. Smiling at him she asked "Get a good look did you?" "sorry, er what?" he started to lose his control again. "I saw you," she said "where you trying to get a look at my arse Michael?" As she said this she place one hand on the desk and pushed herself up raising a hip, to give him just the slightest glimpse of the shape of her bottom in her tight skirt. He looked like he was about to speak, but he just opened his mouth with no sound coming out. Victoria laughed as she lowered her hip back down. "Now, about that stamina" she said "without ruining the look by unfastening too much, take your cock out." "er what?" he gasped looking both shocked and excited "I think you heard me Michael, lets not have any more questioning of my instructions shall we? theres a good little boy." He dropped his head a little, and slowly dropped the zip on his fly and pulled his cock out. Victoria made no reaction on her face or through any movement of her body, but her heart raised a little and she felt herself get a littel warmer at the sight of it. ALready semi hard thanks to her little tease it was clearly thick, very thick and already a good 8 inches long with more growth clearly to come. "i'm going to test the stamina you have with that thing Michael? Do you understand?" " Yes Miss" I am going to tell you shortly to stroke it for me, but to see if you can follow instruction I'm am going to tell you how

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

Wow .Amazing .please continue

Where do I apply for this job

Turned on Deffo turned on x

"lets get that thing awake shall we" she said "30 strokes, as hard and fast as you like"

Michael grabbed his cock and staring at her he started to wank it. hedge could see his lips moving as he counted his strokes and she smiled.

At the end of his 30 strokes, his cock was fully hard and very impressive. Victoria held her emotions and desire in check under her professional persona. "Very good Michael" she said "30 exactly, now lets see how you control yourself. 20 strokes, slowly, I will call out your pace" she smiled "everytime i speak, you stroke, understood?" "Yes Miss" "good, you may begin on my next word" "stroke" he slowly wanked his cock, pulling his hand fully from tip to base. "Your.......cock........you.........dirty..........little...........boy.............show...........me............how...............controlled.................you.................can..............be...............Show ..............mistress................how................you.................can..............please.................her" "stop!!!! she said abruptly,"thats 20" Victoria. got off the desk. walked towards Michael and looked down at his cock, it was huge, 10 inches at least she thought and thick too. "you know thats quite impressive Michael" she said "thank you Mistress" she stood behind him. reached around and gripped the hand that was on his cock. she spoke directly into his ear "this time" she said "Im not going to tell you how many, Im just going to gently guide you, and you better follow me and you better not cum. Understand?" "Yes Mistress" She slowly gently pulled on his hand, slowly from base to tip, as she did she noticed pre cum appear when their hands got to the tip of his cock, she held them there, flicking her thumb over the tip collecting the pre cum then rubbing her thumb in a circular motion coated the huge head of his cock in it. He sighed out loud as she then pulled his hand back down his cock "good boy Michael" She said before repeating the same slow process again and again and again. "oh Michael" She said "I bet you wish youR hand wasn't in the way and it was me gripping your cock don't you"

"yes mistress so much"

"impress me, get the job, and one day it just might be that way"

You'll need to resize this as can only see some of the text.

Done it my cheap windows phone. I'll redo it on pc tomorrow

More?

More please!

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

Here here

Another brilliant read , loving it thanks xx

Good story

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Fantastic,can't wait for more

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

Yes hard waiting more

[Removed by poster at 24/12/15 10:29:17]

"You'll need to resize this as can only see some of the text. "

The text looks fine to me, the spaces in the words are just pauses in her speech as she makes him wank slowly.

By *ubslutSlaveMan  over a year ago

gracechurch street london x

Awesome x

Fantastic

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

Mmmm wow

More please , this has to be most guys fantasy and maybe a few ladies lol

"You'll need to resize this as can only see some of the text.

The text looks fine to me, the spaces in the words are just pauses in her speech as she makes him wank slowly."

Correct thank you

She increased her grip around his hand and the speed too. "Tell me what you would do to get this job MIchael?"

"Anything Miss" came the reply. "I would work night and day to please you, follow every command you give to the letter" His breathing starting to speed up

"I do hope you are not going to cum Michael, I did tell you not to."

"No Miss, but it is so hard not to"

She could feel every muscle in his body tense and then start to tremble as he was fighting his urge to let go.

She slowed the pace of the stroking. "well done" she said, you fought hard there, i know."

She let go. "Let me see how you make yourself cum Michael " she said "but dont you dare get a drop on me, or anywhere in my boardroom, or you will never get the job. Wank as hard and fast as you like, cum for me Michael"

She stepped back to watch. he started to wank himself hard and fast he was so desperate to cum it wasnt going to take long. He looked around at her with a pained expression. As if begging for help with where to cum so as to not anger her.

Victoria simply simple smiled at him as he started to tense and shake again. He closed his eyes for a second and swore "fuck" he muttered under his breath. Quickly he reached out with his eft hand and grabbed the half d*unk coffee in front of him. Held it over the tip of his cock and let go, shooting load after load of cum into the hot liquid.

"Good boy" Victoria said when he had stopped shaking. SHe walked around her desk and picked up the phone "Susan, we are gonna need fresh coffee"

A few seconds later, the door opened and susan walked in She walked up to the desk, totally ignoring Michael, who had dropped both his hands to his front trying to hide his cock. As she picked up the cups she saw the cum floating in the coffee, she looked at him suddenly. His face flushed red. then she looked at back at Victoria. "Will that be all?" She asked.

"Yes thank you Susan, just more coffee please."

Once Susan had left the room, Victoria slowly walked around Michael as he stood there, fully suited with his cock starting to limp. He really is a sexy fit man she thought as she inspected him. He could feel her stare boring into his back as he tried to stand still looking ahead. As she walked around in front of him she lifted his cock with the flat open palm of her hand. it was still thick and quite heavy she thought. she moved her hand and let it drop between his legs. "tut" she said "I thought you said you had stamina?"

"Yes Mistress, dont worry, i assure you i can perform on command"

"I'm not so sure" Victoria replied turning away from him. She bent over the desk in front of him again. pulled her skirt up from the hem above her waist, glad she had worn her sexy lingerie today. With 1 hand she grabbed her thong and twanged it, turning her head over shoulder to look at him, "take it off then!" Michael stepped forward and lowered her thong down her legs until she could step out of it. "put it in your pocket if you like" she told him As he did, she grabbed his head, "now lick my arse" she said pulling his head into her she felt his tongue instantly start to probe inside her. "Good boy" she said as relaxed down onto the desk, concentrating on the blissful sensations his tongue was providing "hmm thats the way to get this job Michael" she moaned. She couldnt help but move a hand down and play with her clit. the sensations building were too intense. As she felt herself getting wetter and wetter, hotter and hotter she glanced down and saw that Michaels cock was fully hard again and she knew she had to have it. "fuck me" she said. Instantly he stood, he was so eager to be inside her. he guided his cock inside her, inch by inch, his thickness spreading her. She relaxed her muscles to accept his full length, and once she was comfortable, turned to him. "Show me how you want this want this job she said. SHe rested on the desk, trying to show no emotion or reactions that she being fucked by the largest cock she had ever seen, but she couldnt keep it up too long.

She started to moan, both of his big strong hands gripped her hips holding her tight as he fucked her, harder and harder, increasing his speed. the feeling of him so big, so deep where like nothing she had ever experienced.

SHe reached down to carry on playing her clit. as soon as she did she was in heaven, such intense feelings racking her body, she knew she would cum soon with this big man in her.

"dont hold back" she told him "fuck me like you want to"

She heard him swear as his speed increased, she was like a rag doll being pushed all over the desk, out of control physically but so in control of him mentally.

She felt her orgasm build and soon flood over her as he never slowed down his assault on her. He body shook and trembled, her face scrunched up in pleasure "yes yes fucking yes" she said as she came. He never relented his pace. As she started to recover she said "cum on my arse, you fucking love it so much"

he pulled out of her and she collapsed a little further onto the desk. she heard him grunt and swear as she felt the hot sticky cum start to land on her arse and lower back

"thats it" She said "let go you bastard"

A few seconds passed, she regained her compusure much faster than he did. She pulled her skirt down, feeling the still hot cum spread over her arse inside it.

She walked slowly around the desk and sat down. Looking up at him standing there, red faced, still panting for air.

"Thank you Michael, "She said.

"If you could just ask susan to give me 5 minutes before sending the next candidate in please" She held up her hand gesturing towards the door

"Yes Miss" he said putting his again limping cock back into his suit "thank you"

Just as he walked through the door she shouted out to him Oh michael"

he turned "Yes?"

"It was a pleasure to meet you, I'll be in touch" she smiled as he left

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

God......I love this story

By *andm288Couple  over a year ago

oxford

Mmm

By *andm288Couple  over a year ago

oxford

Mmm

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

Very good

Superb

By *ornyboy46Man  over a year ago

heatons

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

horny

By *ingdong91Man  over a year ago

shropshire

Nice

By *ubslutSlaveMan  over a year ago

gracechurch street london x

Great story X I need an interview I think x

Brilliant read I would love to know if there is more to it and if susan said anything about the coffee and if Michael got the job

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Following

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

By *ightyandLeftyCouple  over a year ago

Funtown

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago