FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A Mistress Awakens chapter 5

A Mistress Awakens chapter 5

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Part 1

I cant believe that its been over a year since I admitted to Julie my like for the darker things in life and today is the anniversary of the first night she took me to the club. We chatted briefly during the week about her auctioning me off tonight as part of the event. I must admit I was nervous about it not knowing who if anyone would bid. Julie reassured me that at least Claire and Emma would be trying to claim me Apparently Claire had already sent Julie a message saying it.

Julie and I head up stairs o shower and dress for the night. Julie is letting my pick my own outfit for it. She thinks it will make me feel more comfortable about the whole thing if I'm comfortable in what I'm wearing. I pick out my red silk lingerie and stockings. My new red heels and my brunette wig. Finally I pull out the red dress the Emma had me wear on her birthday thinking that if she and Claire win me they get to see me in something they chose again.

Julie looks stunning in a long black rubber dress I know she has nothing on under it as it shows through its that tight on her. We are sitting waiting when James arrives to take us to the club and as in a year ago he parks up and I take his hot load in my mouth. He comments on how much better my technique is over last year. I thank him for the compliment saying that I have had a lot of practice since then. We get to the club about nine. Its already busy. Graham shows us in and we Join Claire, Emma and Sam on a large table.

I am kneeling next to my mistress and I can feel the apprehension staring to build. I am scanning the room wondering which master or mistress I will end up serving. Julie is happily chatting with Claire and is letting me kneel. I dont know if this is part of some plan she has or if she is just preoccupied.

A server walks over and I must admit I am a little shocked by who it is. Lesley is standing there dressed and gagged being made to work. I don't know if this is her choice or someone else's doing. She looks down and winks at me. I have the feeling its her choice though. I did get the impression that she wanted to try everything she could.

Ten o'clock arrives and Graham takes the floor. As last year he announces the event and its rules then invites all the dom's to bring their offering up. Julie takes hold of my lead and I crawl over to the middle of the floor behind her. She has me stand and as last year we are all shown to the rest of the club. I can see that this year Claire is showing both Sam and Emma off.

Its not long before its my turn to be sold. Julie leads me into the middle of the floor and Graham starts the bidding. I am looking around the room as the bidding takes place. There seems to be a lot of interest in me.Claire is bidding along with two mistress's and a master who I have only briefly spoken to. There does seem to be one couple in fairly plain clothing bidding for me. the beat each bid as it comes in. I don't know who they are.I have seen them in the club but have never seen them playing. Not publicly at least.

The win the auction for me. Julie whispers to me that I have brought n the highest amount so far. The male from the couple walks up and hands a check to Graham then walks over and Julie presents him the end of my lead. Julie tells me to be a good girl and to do as they tell me but to enjoy my self. She slaps my ass as he leads me away. We get to the table and they have me sit between them. They introduce themselves as Chris and Vicky. Vicky leans in and kisses me then takes the lead from my collar. "I hope you wont be needing that tonight she tells me.

The three of us sit and have a drink. I can tell that the all three of us are nervous. I finally pluck up the courage to ask what they want from me tonight. Vicky turns to me. "We want you to use the two of us". This is a bit of a surprise to me and I guess it shows on my face.

"that might be a problem" I say "I only fuck women" turning to Chris.

He smiles at me. "Its ok heather Chris and I have always wanted another 'Girl' to join us. We have always liked the look of you when we have seen you here and bot wanted you to be our first" Vicky tells me. Chris puts a hand on my leg and pushes my dress up a little letting the back of his hand rub against my knicker covered cock. Vicky can see what he is doing

"How does Heather's cock feel darling" she asks him. "lets just say babe that I can feel it hardening to my touch" he replies winking at me.

"I think we should get out of here then" Vicky says. "we don't want to waste any more time now do we"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Part 2

We all stand up and start to make our way to the exit. I hadn't noticed but the auction is still going on. I look over for my mistress to see that she has Emma and Lesley kneeling her feet. I wave my goodbye to her and she just grins back. I know what is going to happen tonight back at mine and I cant help but feel a little jealous about not being there to watch my mistress being satisfied by two other women.

Chris, Vicky and I leave the club. Vicky and I holding hands with Chris walking a few steps in front of me. We get to there car and Chris opens the back door. Vicky and I climb in. Chris get in the front and starts to drive. We all sit in silence I know I need to do something so I rest a hand on Vicky's thigh. slowly moving it up pushing her skirt up with my hand. Vicky naturally parts her legs as my hand moves. She has done this before i think to my self. My hand runs over the top of her stocking onto the bare flesh of her inner thigh, continuing its journey up towards it goal. I can see Chris looking in the mirror each chance he gets. I'm not sure if he is aware of where my hand is.

My hand reaches Vicky's knicker covered pussy. She lets out a low moan. If Chris didn't know what I was doing he does now. I can see his head moving trying to see whats happening. "Eyes on the road Chris" I scold "I want to get home in one piece" He shoots me a look then I see him slump in his seat. I turn and look at Vicky and see that she has a glint in her eye. I think she likes the fact that I'm playing with her and He cant even look at what I'm doing her.

I slide my hand inside her knickers. Vicky opens her legs more for me and moves forward on the seat the best she can. I can see her biting her lip as my finger runs over her wet lips before tracing a path between them. I make sure my finger gives a little flick as it crosses her clit. Vicky can help her self and lets out a little whimper. This only spurs me on and I repeat the move several more times.

I lean in and whisper to her to take her knickers off and pass them to Chris. Its a bit of a struggle for her but she manages to remove them and passe them to Chris. "Put them in your mouth please Chris" I instruct. I am starting to like the face that they are letting me take charge of them. Chris does as he is instructed. know he will be hating this but that he will be hard as hell and un able to do anything about it.

My fingers slowly slip inside Vicky. She is very wet. I think the reality of it all has her very very horny. I can see her biting her lip. I pull my fingers from her and put them to my lips letting them slip in. "Your wife taste's gorgeous Chris. I look forward to licking her more later." I can see the look of lust in his eyes in the mirror.

We finally arrive at there house and Chris opens the doors for Vicky and I. I must admit I give Chris's cock a quick squeeze as I walk past him at the front door. "Don't worry. your turn will come soon enough" I taunt. Vicky leads me into the lounge. "Can I get you anything Heather" she asks.

"A glass of red wine would be nice." I reply. She scurry's off to the kitchen. I take a seat on a white leather chair and Chris walks in having locked the door. I can see he wants to ask em something. Vicky returns with my glass of wine. "I think you two need to go and change" I say looking at them both sternly. "I can after all use the 'two' of you dressed as you are. I expect you to impress my with what you return wearing".

They both turn and head up the stairs. I sit quietly sipping my glass of wine. I spot the tv/dvd remote's and wonder what they have been watching. I turn it on to find a home made film of Vicky sucking on Chris's cock. They are both in knickers and stockings. I turn the volume up so they know I have found it. I know they wont say anything.

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Heather is naughty .

Keep it up

By *istressZoeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

Just the type of couple I enjoy playing with x

Do continue..... This tale shows promise !

Part 3

Its about 20 minutes later when I hear heals on the stairs and not just one set. Chris and Vicky walk into the lounge. I must admit I wasn't expecting what I see before me. They are both very similar in build and Vicky has what is a short hair cut for a woman and I think now I know why. The two of them walk over and stand in front of me. they are both in matching black lingerie with small red flowers on them and black seamed stockings and matching heals. Both of them have blonde bob wigs on with made up faces and bright red lips. I can see Vicky's breasts are straining in her bra and Chris has a large set of silicone breasts bursting out of his. I uncross my legs and stand up in front of them. Being the height I am I still tower over them both.

"Well I am impressed with you both" I say smiling.

"Thank you mistress" they both reply at the same time. The words sending a shiver down my spine. I think I may enjoy tonight.

"Well I guess the two of you have spent a lot of time playing and fantasizing about tonight then." I comment. both of them nod. I start waking around them my nails tracing over the naked skin on their backs. Returning ad standing in front of them i reach a hand into both pairs of knickers the fingers of my left hand wrapping around Chris's semi hard shaft and the middle finger of my right finding Vicky's clit again.

Both of them moan softly at my touch. I can feel Chris's cock stiffening in my hand. I let out a low moan. "That's a good boy Chris" I whisper. I release my grip and walk around behind them sliding a hand down the back of both their knickers and finding both their tight ass holes. I make sire I push the tip of my finger inside both holes at the same time. "I love how tight you both are" I whisper my head between there's.

I walk back around in front of them. I spot Vicky's phone on the table. I pick it up and pass it to her to unlock. I need to check in with my mistress I tell them. I take the phone from her and quickly find the camera. I take a picture of Chris and Vicky all dressed up and text it to my mistress with the words. "My toys for the night".

"Kneel facing each other please" I instruct. they both are quick to respond. "DO you know how had seeing you naughty girls has me" I slide my hands down onto my hips and pull the bottom of my dress up. They are both looking as my knickers covered cock comes into view. IT is no surprise that its hard under the silk fabric. I move the knickers with my hand and my cock pops out over the top and sticks straight out between them. "I have always wondered what it would feel like to have two girs sucking my cock. I suggest you get to it"

They don't need telling twice, there heads quickly move and their lips engulf my hard shaft. Initially its a strange but not unpleasant sensation for me. The two of them soon get into a stride and it starts feeling really good having them pleasuring my cock. Vicky without instruction moves her attention to me balls which are still hidden by my knickers while Chris takes my shaft into his mouth. They did tell me they had not played with other but I am starting to think that may not exactly be true.

Its not long before the familiar sensation in my balls. I'm going to cum soon. I tell them both to stop and take hold of my shaft stroking myself to a climax but not letting my cum leak out from the tip just yet. "tip your head back Chris and open your mouth" I instruct. He does as he is told and i move the head of my shaft over his mouth and let the cum drip slowly into his mouth. He is a good girl and doesn't swallow it knowing he will be told what to do and when to do it.

I can see the jealousy in Vicky's eyes. I move my now empty cock and tell Chris to kiss his wife. I want to see them share my first load of the night. They both make a show of passing it back and forth before splitting it and swallowing it down. I moan in acknowledgement of their good behaviour.

I am standing admiring the sight of them kissing when Vicky's phone goes. She break's the kiss and picks it up, unlocking it then passing it to me. Its a reply from Julie. Its a picture with a message "your missing out" I look at the photo and Lesley and Emma are both on all fours ass to ass with two double dildo's connecting them and ball gags in both there mouths. I admit myself that I wish I was involved in that and I show it to Chris and Vicky. "Maybe one day my mistress would do that to us". I tell them.

They both look at the pic and I can see its giving them Ideas. I take a step back and sit on the edge of the leather chair again. "What should I have you do next" I ask them. "Oh I know".

Part 4

I lean back my ass on the edge of the chair. I think you should tease my ass now Chris and as for you Vicky I want to taste your wet pussy properly. They look at each other then at me. Chris drops to his knees and I part my legs as his head moves between them. Vicky walks over and climbs onto the chair a leg on each arm rest and lowers her knicker covered pussy onto my mouth. She pulls them to the side just as my tongue reaches her.

Her pussy is practically dripping as my tongue slips between her lips for the first time. Chris times his movement almost perfectly and his tongue slips into my ass at almost exactly the same moment. I reach down and grip his head pulling him deeper between my legs. Vicky is pushing her wet hole down onto my tongue. I am loving this. my ass being teased and a wet pussy covering my face. Vicky is starting to get carried away and is starting to grind her self against my face. I slap her ass and tell her to get up. I will decide when she gets to climax not her.

She is instructed to get on the floor and watch her husband licking me. I make her watch. I can see a wanton look in her eyes. "I guess if you want to lick ass that much Vicky you should lick your husband. Get him wet for me. I'm going to fuck him shortly" I hear Chris moan as he hears my plan. Vicky crawls around behind Chris and pulls his knickers to the side and see her tongue dive between his cheeks. Its quite the sight for me. Chris licking me and Vicky licking him, It has my cock stiffening.

I enjoy it for a few more minutes then tell them both to move. I have Chris stay on his knees and have Vicki on hers in front of him. "your turn to lick her Chris" I whisper. I position myself behind Chris and start to rub the head of my cock against his ass. I can see his face deep between Vicky's ass cheeks. I push my cock forward and feel it slip into Chris's tight wet ass. Vicky has done a good job on him.

I take my time pushing my cock into Chris. Its not very often I get to feel a tight ass around my cock. I hear Chris moaning as I push further in and can see Vicky pushing back against his face. To be honest I don't care if he cant breath. I start to fuck Chris. His ass does look good with my cock slipping in and out of it.

I tell him to stop licking Vicky and then tell her to get under him and suck his cock. She does as she is told and crawls under him I can feel her breath on my balls as she starts to take his cock in her mouth. His ass tightens around my cock as she sucks on him. My hands are on his hips and I'm fucking him harder and faster now. I know that both of us are going to cum soon. He is moaning a lot now and with a few more thrusts from me he empties his load into his wife's mouth. I am close as well and pull out and force my cock into her mouth giving her my load as well.

I have Chris move off and get Vicki to kneel up and have her drip both loads of cum onto her breasts. I can see that she wants to swallow it down. "Feed her the cum with your tongue Chris" I instruct. Its a huge turn on for us all seeing him licking the cum from her cleavage and feeding it to her.

I watch as I stand over them. Once finished I tell Vicky to go upstairs and get her the biggest dildo she has in her toy collection. When she returns I am sitting on the chair again and Chris is kneeling in front of me. I have her remove her knickers and gag Chris with them then have her sit down on my pressing her ass against my cock. I take the dildo from her and have her lean back then start using it on her.

Vicky is moaning in my ear as I work the dildo in and out of her pussy. She is moving her ass against my cock and its getting me all hard again. I stop and pull the dildo from her pussy then instruct her to take my cock in her ass. She groans as it pushes its way in. Again I have her lay back and start using the dildo on her again. She is so much tighter now and the feel of it rubbing against my cock inside of her is a huge turn on for me.

Chris is kneeling there watching my DP his wife. I am sure he wants to be involved but he knows not to try. Vicky is breathing heavily and I know she is about to cum so I stop and hold her tight against me not letting her move. letting the lead up to her orgasm fade. I don't want her to cum just yet. I wait for a little bit with her begging in my ear to let her cum. Eventually I tell Chris to start licking her clit.

Chris moves forward a holds her in place as his tongue starts to circle and flick her clit. I run my hands up and pull her breasts from her bra. I take her nipples between my fingers and pinch them I whisper to her how dirty a slut I think she is for having her hubby licking her with sissy's cock in her ass. She climaxes quickly her whole body twitching with pleasure as Chris keeps on licking. Her ass just gets tighter around my cock. It feels like she is going to snap it off.

I push Chris away and pull the dildo from her then offer it to her to clean. She open's her eyes and see's it then lets me slip it in. I can tell she is enjoying the taste of her self from it.

"Vicky" I whisper. I think its time you rode my cock to a climax. don't you?"

Part 5

I can see the lust in her eyes as she sits up her hands coming to rest on my knees. Vicky starts to slide her tight ass up and down my cock. Her ass looks as good slipping up and down as Chris's does. Its not long before I push Vicki off and stand over the two of them. I wank my cock till I shoot another load aiming it over the two of them.

I take a stop back. They do look good covered in my cum. "I think you two should get cleaned up and take me to bed" I say smiling at them. They quickly lick my cum from each other then stand up. Vicky takes my hand and leads me upstairs. Chris following closely behind. He even risks smacking my ass as I climb the stairs. I let him away with it. Its only wair after what I have just done.

We get to the bedroom and I have Vicky take my dress off. Kicking off our heals we all climb onto the bed. I lay on my back in the middle and they drape themselves over me both with a stocking covered leg over mine. Chris's hand takes hold ov my cock and Vicky's lightly cups my balls. Its not long before we are all asleep.

I awake in the morning to find Vicky stroking my hard cock and Chris watching while stroking his. I just look at her. "Why don't you just ride it" She hesitates for a second looking at Chris. He smile and she rolls on top of me. Her pussy is soaked. I don't think it has been dry since we left the club last night. She slowly lowers her self onto me.

I look at Chris "I think you should push your cock in beside mine" I tell him. He starts to move and kneels behind his wife he pushes her forward then I feel his cock pressing against the base of mine. I pull out of Vicky and he takes hold of both our cocks with one hand and offers the back up to Vicky's hole. She pushes back slowly. the feeling of her pussy slipping down consuming both our cocks at once is something else. The look on Vicky's face as Chris and I fuck her is something else. The harder we fuck her the tighter she is getting pushing our cocks together.

The three of us climax almost at the same time. Chris and I shooting our loads deep inside her while she screams with pleasure. Chris and I slip out of her and she turns and cleans both of our cocks. We fall in a heap on the bed taking a while to recover.

"I should be getting back to my mistress" I say.

"I dont want to let you go just yet" Vicky tells me.

"Well I guess you could suck me off while Chris drives me home" I say cheekily thinking it wont happen.

"OK" replies Vicky. She gets off the bed and throws Chris jeans and a T-shirt. "Get those on and lets get going" she tells him. He goes to take his lingerie off but she stops him. "Don't you dare" she tell him. I want to fuck you when we get back. she says grinning.

Chris pulls on the clothes and I get my dress and heels on. Vicky just puts her heels on Chris leads us down to the car and Vicky and I get in the back seat. Chris gets in and starts to drive me home. Vicky turns and drops her head into my lap, pushing my dress up and pulling my cock out. She greedily takes it in her mouth and starts sucking on me. My cock grows in her mouth. She is soon bobbing up and down on my length making glorious slurping noises. The dirty girl is going to drain the last drops of cum from my used cock.

We are pulling into my street when I finally let her have the last of my cum. The licks the last of it from the head of my cock them puts it back into my knickers and Chris parks up.

Chris gets out and open's the car door for me. Before I can get out Vicky kisses me. I can taste my cum on her lips. We both get out and she gets in the front seat of the car. I wave good bye and Chris gets in and they drive off.

I head in and greet Julie and tell her all about my night and hear about her's. It sounds like she had as much fun as I did. I am in the kitchen making us a drink when her phone goes. I hear her laughing as she walks through. "I think you should look at this". Julie says. She shows me a photo. its from Vicky and it shows Chris on all fours with a strapon at the bottom of the picture. Vicky must be about to fuck him. The text with the message says "about to do the same as the slut heather did to him last night".

"I guess they enjoyed my visit Miss" I say to Julie.

"We may need to invite them over one night Heather" Julie says slapping my ass and walking away.

Thats it for this one folks. hope its as good as the rest

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Another cracking story, loved every word

A slight change of direction based on a conversation. hoping the muse likes it

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

love the role reversal sounded so good mmm

By *he Master JMan  over a year ago

Southall

Brilliant

Thanks to all for your comments

"A slight change of direction based on a conversation. hoping the muse likes it"

Oh my fooookin God. We just read it together

Amazing horny story. Got Chris hard and me wet.

Vicky x

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

I had an idea for the story line for chapter 6 last night.

Please get putting your ideas into print.

I will fit it in soon. few busy days ahead

Looking forward to it.

Would you like me to post a little story from another prospective. It won't be as hard core as yours though.

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

"Would you like me to post a little story from another prospective. It won't be as hard core as yours though. "

I think you should but in a new story. That would be great x

well horny loved it

By *ikeC2012Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

A great tale, it had me hard all the way through

By *onkoMan 7 weeks ago

here and there