FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Where a wink can lead to ....continued

Where a wink can lead to ....continued

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I get a call from James....'Come on over...Charlotte would love to see you'.

'Sure thing James...give me 25 mins and I will be over'.

It had been a little while since i had seen them..with work and general life getting in the way. So the drive over was a thrilling ride with my cock hardening more and more with every mile, at the mere thought of seeing Charlotte naked again and fucking her with James.

I arrive and I ring the door. James invites me and offers me a coffee....'Sure thing....black no sugar please'. As i drink my coffee, James says CHarlotte is upstairs waiting and i can go up anytime i like. We have a chat about general men stuff and then not wanting to seem over eager yet to want to keep her waiting, I ask if its ok to 'go on up'. James looks at me and says' sure no problem by the look in your trousers, you might need to...i'll be right behind you'.

Up I go, excited, aroused and intrigued. I open the door and see Charlotte lieing naked on the bed spread eagled with both hands tied to the bed. She looks up and gives me a sly grin ' About blooody time....what were you talking about downstairs...latest crochet patterns...now come and untie me...this was only meant to be a joke'.

A naughty grin washes over my face and I lea over and Kiss CHarlotte deeply. Our tongues merging, searching each other out...passionate and gorgeously sexy. I pull away and seek out Charlotte's toys which i are stored i a suitcase which i get doen form the cupboard. 'what are you doing' enquires charlotte. 'Never you mind'...i reply...'lie back and enjoy'.

With that I go between C's legs and taste her gorgeous wetness, her pussy already glistening with anticipation. 'Oh fuck yes....I have missed that' purrs Charlotte....'Lick me suck me.....yes yes' she continues as my tongue and fingers flicks teases and enter evry part of her gorgeous pussy.

Her firsst orgasm is near...i know it as i am now sensing an increased wetness with some small squirts of juice over my lips and it feels amazing. I stop suddenly and switch my attention to hr amazing array of toys. I pick the Double headed rabbit and slide it into Charlotte andshe lets out a dep guttural moan....'ohhhhhhh yessssss'....and i turn it on so it pulsates vibrates (i am sure you could use it as a drill, mixer, annd cocktail maker we well) inside her.

I love pleeasuring her....a fabulous thing tosee someone enjoy sex so much...a huge turn as everyone will agree. As the Rabbit works its magic, I reach for the big white leylo massager and turn it on. Charlotte hears the additional noise and give me a look of surprise. But of course there is nothing she can do....tied to her bed and i am in control. I simply smile and give her a wink. With a resigned look she puts her head back and awaits the joys that will unfold.

I use the leylo on her clit so she has a rabbit in her cunt and the leylo massaginn her bulgin clit...orgasm '#1 hits and a scream of pleasure engulfs the silence of the room as well an additional squirt all over my hand....Oh my lord...this is fantastic.

I slow down and gently us both toys on her, to let her get her breath back....'more' comes the command from Charlotte....and who am i to disobey....

I reach for a 3rd smaller vibrtor and with Charlottes eyes closed and unaware of my intentions, i slide it slowly into her arse....The look on her face is incredible....pure pleasure and surprise but no objection. With that James walks in with a big smile and a nice hardon and enquires as to what is going on.

'Attempting Re-entry, sir' i say in my best Roger moore impression. James undresses and offrs his cock to Charlotte, who greedily and readily accepts the hard cock into her mouth. Slurping and gagging on it hungrily. I continu to slide the small vibrator in her arse whilst using the leylo on her clit....the rabbit deep in her buzzing away......my cock rock hard, and dribbling precum, at the the site of this insatiable woman with 3 toys in her and her husbands cock in her mouth....what neext i think

to be continued

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensualcouple99Couple  over a year ago

Colchester

Good start.....now for the rest... Please

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Good start.

What next I think?...mmmmmmm yes...what ever next. time seems to stand still somewhat and I reflect on what has happened in the last year from that initial fateful wink.

This just keeps on getting and better....relaxed, comfortable, permanently arousing. The saying 'Quality over Quantity' is never more applicable here. Simple an great couple who have become really good friends too.....easy to get on with genuinely great people.

Another moan soon brings me back to the job at hand..., Charlotte is clearly enjoying this...with her breathing somewhat erratic, her moan long and frequent and whats more she is totally helpless - her lover and hubby totally in control. And this is a lady who like to be in control as well, but at this point in time she is enjoying being tied up and used in a pleasurable sexual and gratifying for all kind of way.

James pulls out of her mouth gets of the bed and fumbles for something under it and pulls out a cam corder. He looks at me and murmurs ' time to fuck this gorgeous sexy wife of mine' and with that he turns the video on. I move out the way to he can get a view of charlotte lying there, still with 3 toys working their magic....the bed sheets now with a pool of her cum and my hands glistening from this wonderful period of toy play.

I take them all out slowly and place them on the floor....James encourages me to get between her wide open legs and fuck.....Charlotte look up at us both and simply tells me 'Fuck me bloody hard Harry.....just fucking do it'. With that i lift her legs up holding her by the ankles and slide my cock into her. Slowly at first then steadily build up a god rhythm. James, with cam in hand stands in front of me to get the best angle his cock hard. He turns slightly and again offers it to charlotte....who greedily sucks and lick it, in between moans of sexual pleasure and telling me to keep fucking. Clearly an attempt to retain some kind of control....but not today Charlotte....you turn will come no doubt....we will be made to pay for this - in a good way of course.

I now have Charlottes legs over my shoulders and fucking her gorgeous totally wet cunt hard, fast deep. James is behind me filming it all whilst slipping the mall vibrator back into her arse. This sends Charlotte over the top and another massive orgasm shoots through literally soaking me....which is a huge turn on. Rather than tell us to stop, she screams....'James keep on doing that you dirty fucker...fuck my arse...fuck it'. She then look at me and simply says 'As for you, i want you to cum now'.....that usually does send me over the edge and this time was no different. My pace quickened and i could feel my orgasm nearing. I pull out and straddle Charlotte, who gives me the stare and dynamite smile and instructs me to cum all over her..wanking my wet cock hard and fast i shout..'Oh fuck ......i ammmmmm cummmming' and with that i cum all over face, neck and hair. Charlotte's mouth open catching any stray cum and drinking it down. I lean down and kiss her, our tongues again merging together...a saltiness in the kiss but as sexy as hell. Total sexual pleasure.

James is still filming and rock hard and taps me on the shoulder reminding of the 'team effort'. I realise my manners and take the camera from him and he too get between Charlottes legs and starts to fuck her hard and fast. Filming this is amazing and to be part of it incredible....fabulous to watch.

Charlotte is again in 'pleasure town' instructing her hubby to fuck her hard. As i film I hold Charlotte by the throat, gently pushing her down which, with James lovely cock in her, sends her crazy and another orgasm approaches….and approach it does like a steam train….I release my hold on her and go round to film James’ cock sliding furiously in and of his gloriaous wife’s wet used cunt. Her orgasm arrives in a flood of squirting fluid all over the bed and James’ stomach….simply ‘wow that is amazing’ I utter. James’ moves himself from between her legs and does the same as me and wanks himself until he cums all over Charlotte, which I naturally all on film. Totally, sexy, totally pleasurable for all and I would imagine this would be great to watch on ‘Catch up Tv’.

James and I are some what exhausted and are in our male post cum ‘come down’, when suddenly Charlotte brings us back down to earth ‘ Hey …bloody untie me…its my turn to be in control now….you two are in big trouble’.

James and I look at each other, shrug our shoulders and untie her…..I simply say ‘Who am I to complain’ with a cheeky grin and look forward to what Charlotte has in store for us in round 2.

To be continued

By *erbertgloriaCouple  over a year ago

BAGSHOT

Love this bit.......

Totally horny time

Next......

"Love this bit.......

Totally horny time

Next......"

Thanks Herb & Gloria....more to come I can assure you. I am under instructions to write more xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well done once again!

xx

eve

"Well done once again!

xx

eve"

Why thank you Eve, glad you like....hope you are well

Apologies for the typos and errors especially in installment 1....Charlotte has slapped my wrist

I hope she has slapped more than your wrist . I'm loving this story right from the start and can't wait for the next part

Sounds fun .. Look forward to reading more

By *iscomanMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Keep this going please

Colchester

"Apologies for the typos and errors especially in installment 1....Charlotte has slapped my wrist "

I should think so too.

But loving the story still

"Apologies for the typos and errors especially in installment 1....Charlotte has slapped my wrist

I should think so too.

But loving the story still

"

Shocking first installment on this....wont happen again

Installment 3 due soon....Charlotte strikes back!!!

As I untie Charlotte...I notice James leaving the room. 'Hey...where are you going' I ask....James simply replies 'I will leave you to deal with Charlotte after she has been tied up....hahaha....caged tiger springs to mind...dont worry i'll be back in a minute'...and he looks at me with a cheeky smirk and heads off downstairs.

So Charlotte is untied and stands up in front of me....she reaches out and gives both of my nipples a hard tweak....'Fuck...ouch..that hurts, whats that for'...i say in mock pain. 'That....Harry...was for keeping me tied up when i told you to release me'....charlotte replies.

Then she comes up close to me...her naked body pressed up to mine, her gorgeous breasts against my chest and her wetness rubbing against my hardening cock, and she kisses me deeply, holding me tight. The kiss is amazing....never faulters....total passion. One of those knee tremblers i have become used to.

She pulls away and says 'And that was FOR keeping me tied up and giving me multiple orgasms'...and gives me that fabulous smile. CHarlotte catches me off guard and pushes me on to the bed and straddles my stomach and holds my hands down against the bed, leaning over me looking at me....'Do you trust me?' she purrs...'and be honest!!'.

I am in no position to disagree with Charlotte on top of me....'Of course...i have come this far...why should i not'...i reply. 'Goooood' comes Charlotte's reponse and with that she pulls one arm up and ties to the corner of the bed and does the same to the other...the very same place from which i have just, 5 minutes ago, untied her.

Now, i know i have become even more deviant and definitely more uninhibited since meeting Charlotte and James but this is something i have never ever done...but the worrying thought soon washes over me, as i am lying naked tied to their bed, totally at her beck and call with my rock hard cock point upwards.

'Right.......now its my turn to have somme fun' charlotte says huskily and with a very very naughty glint in her eye. 'Oh well'...i think to myself...'You have done it now...take whatever comes like a man'. She gets off the bed and find her leylo toy!

I look back at her and try to reinforce some male dominance (which i am clearly in no position to)...'Ok Charlotte....lets see what you've got...give it your best shot'.....a comment I may live to regret....whilst also thinking 'where the fuck is james...my wingman has let me down'.

With that Charlotte comes up to me, leylo buzzing in her hand, and whispers in my ear....'So my gorgeous lover....you do trust me right?

to be continued..

So i am tied up with Charlotte naked and an evil yet sexy glint in her eye....as though she is going to really enjoy this.

She leans over me, and kisses me whilst her free hand holding the leylo gently glides over my cock....I let out a long moan 'Oh my god.....thats goood'.....Our kiss is as and passionate as ever, but abruptly come to an end as she bites my lip, leaving a mark and tells me 'So you ready now!!?!!'

With that Charlotte suck my cock taking it all in one go, no licking, tenderness..pure and unadulerated lust and sex. Wanking me as she come back up, my cock is covered in her saliva. All the time the leylo buzzing against my balls and arse....

Totally amazing feeling....i was totally in the hands of this woman and she was completely enjoying it too. She continued sucking my glistening rock hard cock, when james walks in. 'Gee thanks mate....' i say in mock anger. 'Well someone had to take one for the team...and today it was you'..james replied with a simple shrug of the shoulders.

All the while, charlotte continued her assault on my aroused loins, licking sucking, buzzing probing me, giving me sensations i have never experienced. James, whose cock is hard (actually he is in a permanent state of arousal it seems.... ) comes up behind Charlotte, hold her hips and plunges his cock into her wet pussy. I can actually hear the wetness as he pushes in. Charlotte stops for a second and lets out a wonderful sigh 'yeaaahhhhhhhh....oh god yeahhhhhh'...and then continues to tease me.

I literally cannot do anything but watch James fuck his totally gorgeous sexy slutty wife. Building up a good hard pace, the slapping sex noises verberating around the room as their bodies meet. We have been in this situation many a time but not with me tied up, which makes it even better.....

Charlotte stops and tells james to hold on a minute and with that she straddles me and slides down onto my cock. Pure and utter pleasure rushes through me as i feel charlotte's wetness engulf my cock. She then proceeds to ride me like there is no tomorrow...her hands on my chest hold herself steady as she bounces up and down....James moves behind her again and is clearly massaging her arse as Charlotte bucks uncontrollably...her orgasm making her shudder....my cock is awash with her ejaculate....a warm fluid all over my cock balls and stomach....

James then takes matters into hand and enters her arse, his cock seemingly sliding in nice and slow as Charlotte now moves forward to accommodate him. This is a first for us a a 3....Charlotte getting DP'd and she seems to lose all self control. 'Fuck me both of you come on Fuck me'...more directed at James I think as I am about as useful as a one legged man at an arse kicking contest. I have no purchase as my arms are tied...but fuck he does and her next orgasm soon comes....

This sets up everyone’s orgasm as James pulls out wanking his cock furious and he cums all over back and arse.....this is enough for me as Charlotte is till movingup and down on me and i mention i am about to cum. Charlotte gets of me and wanks my cock furiously flicking the end with her tongue. This makes my balls boil and I can feel my orgasm approaching....'Oh my god...fucking hell....i'm cuuummmmmmg...fuck fuck'...is all i can utter with the pleasure as intense as it has ever been. Charlotte feeling my ejaculation approaching engulfs my cock with her mouth (fyi - james has picked up the camera again by this point and is filming again....another first for me)...and my cum hits the back of her throat and she does not move but simply takes it ...my eyes widen i amazement - is there nothing else this women can do to me. My orgasm finishes and Charlotte releases my cock from her mouth, shows me she has swallowed my cum then mves up the bed and kisses me gently...'So lover.....did you enjoy that' she quizzes....'er fuck yeah....bloody incredible...now untie me please'......

'Not just yet, and with that, Charlotte turns round and offers her gorgeously red pussy to my mouth.....given the fact i cant move...i can only do what comes naturally and lick her fabulous wet lips and clit.........my face soon becomes awash with her juices, which I simply love and it has the necessary impact on my stirring loins once more…

But that is another story all together

Would you like more?

Yes do simply brilliant hot and horny well written and a good read

I certainly would like more

Colchester

Of course we want more. Silly question.

Love your story Mr H ,cant wait for more. X

Bookmark!! Wow!!

"Of course we want more. Silly question.

"

Why thank you so much....let me get cracking on updating this story for you then....

A little time had passed since i had last seen Charlotte and James on the fun side, a mixture of work, life commitments and Holidays getting in the way. But that did not stop the odd 'popping in' for coffee and having a general catch up. They had become good friends in a vanilla way and the discussions always flowed easily.

I got a call from Charlotte one cold Wednesday morning, telling me to go on to fabs for a chat in the SE Room. So as instructed, I went on and saw that Charlotte was chatting away with a nice couple in the room. I say 'Hi' to charlotte and she returns the gesture and introduces me to the couple she was speaking to. A quick check of their profile and notice they are the same age with similar values as Charlotte James and I, as well as being very pleasant on the eye from the initial pics on their profile.

With that a PM pops up from Charlotte asking me what I think of Jennifer and Michael, knowing full well I would be checking them out. I always take a keen interest in what Charlotte and James get up and find it very arousing. 'Well they look like a fun couple...and fromm the way you are chatting away, you and James are in for some fun', I reply.

'Not just James and I, but you as well' ...... 'I have mentioned to them that we see each other regularly and they are keen to meet you as well with a view to maybe having some fun if we all get along'. comes Charlotte's repost.

'Errrr...well...errrrr'....i stutter. 'Cat got your tongue Mr. Banes' Charlotte teases and with that another PM pops up this time with a message from Jennifer and Michael....saying 'Hi, so you are Charlotte's Lover then?'

Now my mind is working over time and all I can think of are very deviant thoughts. TO Charlotte all i can say is 'well slightly, would be an honour to be included and bloody super sexy as well'. Again the 'Fateful' wink moment long ago comes to mind.

To jennifer and michael I return the greeting and say that I do regularly meet up with Charlotte and James on many different levels and of course one of them happens to be on a sexual one, finishing off with one of those winking emoticons. Turns out is Jennifer messagig me and she lets me know she has sent a friends request. I quickly accept and see from their private pictures they are very pleasant on the eye.

I let Charlotte know, they have contacted me and with that we all continue chatting, having a good laugh and generally getting along. It was time to go and we Charlotte agreed to organise a social meet up in London to see if a 5 way dynamic would work. We all agreed and said our good byes. That little episode left me more than aroused, which Charlotte clearly knew I would as i get a whatsapp message pinging up, simply stating 'So fancy it?'.

'Of course.....is James ok with it?' I reply always need to make sure there is buy in from everyone. I suppose my respectful nature coming through and dot want to over step the mark.

'Well it was his idea actually, we have been speaking to them for a while and met up for a drink, and we get on with them...so dont see why you would not' Charlotte responds.

'Cool...lets make it so and get something in the diary'. With that we go a merry way after i have let Charlotte know of when i have meetings in London and when i can meet up.

A couple of days later, I receive an email inviting me for drinks with Charlotte and James and the other couple in a nice bar attached to a very nice hotel in 2 days time. I confirm my attendance and agree to meet up.

The day of the meeting comes round super fast, and I am somewhat nervous as I have not met any others in the time i have been seeing Charlotte and James. I am a confident person when i kow people but does take me a while to warm up, but if they get on with C & J, then it should not be a problem. I travel to the location with alll sorts of presumptious thoughts going through my head and arrive at the bar with the 2 couples already sitting down chatting away. Charlotte sees me first and gives me the fabulous smile that sends lightning bolts into my groin and a peck on the cheek, with James offering his hand a cheeky wink and asks me how i am doing as well as introducing jennifer and michael. We exchange pleasantries and I order a Gin & Tonic to settle my nerves.

We all chat for a good while on all topics including Fabs, different meets (nightmareand good) and how I met C&J. Conversation flows freely and an hour goes by in no time. Charlotte looks at the time and stands up and says 'Right time to go'.....With that veryone stands up as do I with a slightly disspointing look onmy face, thinking that this is a short social. 'Charlotte and James always have a bit more time than that' I think but dont say anything so as not to push my luck.

Charlotte leans intowards me and whispers in my ear 'We are not going you silly man. We have boooked a lovely room in this hotel and we are heading upstairs. Come up to room 413 (oh the irony of the number) in 10 mins after Jenny and Mike have followed us up. I want you to show them how you hard you fuck me and make me cum!'.

My eyes widen and a massive smile spreads across my face and I look at James. 'See you in 10 minutes then old chum' and with that C&J walk off out the bar heading towards reception, leaving me with Mike and Jenny. for once I am stunned in to silence, but this is broken by Mike saying how fun it will be and how much they are looking forward to having another couple and their 'friend'. With that Mike and jennny walk off leaving me on my own with a clear bulge starting to rise in my loins. I wait the 10 mins as instructed andhead towards the lift, excited at the prospect of this sexual exploit that i have never done before.

I knock on the door which is opened by Jenny who has anice glass of fizz in her hand and big welcoming smile. 'Come in' she says....'Lets have some fun'.

Soooooooo living it Mr H . X

Always great!

"Soooooooo living it Mr H . X "

MISS GG.....glad you are enjoying...more to follow

Pls continue as I've enjoyed reading them wink wink lol xxx

I walk in to a large room with 2 double beds, Charlotte and James chatting to Mike. There is a nice bottle of fizz opend and a spare glass, which I am quickly offered (always like a little fizz to calm the nerves) by James.

'What do you think?' Charlotte quizzes, clearly referring to the room.....'Spacious' is all i can reply, my head still a blur with th possibilities of what is going to play out before.

We all continue chatting for a bit with that initial hesitancy of who makes the first move to get things started (come on .....you all know that right !!) but Charlotte takes the bull by the horns (no pun intended) and comes over to me and kisses full on, tongues, deep, passionate and is clearly the signal to take this meeting to where it is supposed to go. I return the kiss with vigour, one of my favourite things is to kiss charlotte, and i get the necessary response...a little moan. I see Jenny push James on to the bed and undo and pull is trouser to release his hard cock which she proceeds to take all of with super sexy slurping sound. Mike comes up behind charlotte, undoing her blue Ralph Lauren Dress, which falls to the floor leaving her standing in her lingerie stockings and fuck me heels. I step back and look at her....and boy she looks sexy as hell as Mike's hands caress her body. Charlotte sighing like she does when she is getting aroused. This had the same effect on me with my cock stirring to full hardness and so i get naked and Charlotte gives me that silky stare and tremendously sexy smirk of encouragement.

Jenny was by now naked and had a fabulous curvaceous and really enjoying herself sucking James' super hard cock glistening with her saliva. She was really working it taking all in making sure the tip of his cock was hitting the back of her throat. You could clearly see James was liking this attention and was holding Jenny's hair and making sure she kept up her pace up and down his cock.

Charlotte took of her lingerie and lay down on thebed and spread her legs to reveal her recently waxed and super smoooth pussy which had already started to glisten with her wetness and her gorgeous lips parting slightly. I take the lead and go down on Charlotte, forcing her legs wider, tasting all of her with my tongue alternating between darting inside her and licking her clit. A little flash of pussy juices wets my upper lip which lets me know I am hitting the right spot. I look up to see Mike kneeling next to her head with his impressive cock in Charlotte's mouth. WOW....this isthefirst time i have seen her suck another man's cock outside of James and myself....fucking sexy as hell' I think to myself and with that i stop what i am doing. 'Suck his cock Charlotte...take it all' I instruct and with that she grabs the base of his cock and wanks him whist sucking and licking his rock hard phallus, and with that I continue to lick Charlotte's totally wet cunt and flick my tongue over her arse which sends Charlotte further into sexual heaven.

Moans of complete pleasure come from the other bed with James and Jenny in a very vigorous 69, with Jenny on top. I pull away from Charlotte, who is clearly enjoying mike's cock and his fingers clearly inserted in Charlotte wetness, and go over to the 69ers. Jenny, i notice is also shaven apart from a slight landing strip which is very sexy indeed. James' tongue is working over time licking her pussy and Jenny has got up a fabulous pace on his cock. I insert a couple of fingers into her and wank her, slowly building up a steady rhythm as James sucks her clitoris. Jenny stops what she is doing letting out a deep guttural moan and I can feel her first orgasm approaching. As if in synchronicity, I hear Charlotte moan to and can clearly see her first orgasm approaching too as Mike is reallly wanking her fast with 3 of his fingers in her.....what a sight....and my first 5 way....both the ladies cum and it is with great pleasure to see that Jenny is a gusher as well as my hands are covered in her ejaculate as well as james mouth and lips.....the deep sigh from Charlotte levels up the ladies orgasm score at 1-1, with a flood of juice wetting the bed and mike's hand.

This is only the 'amuse bouche' start to the day and things start to hot up from there. Jenny climbs of james and and quickly puts a condom on his rock hard wet cock and slides all the way down, letting out a slow moan that lets us all know that it is a fabulous fit. 'Fuck her James...fuck her hard for me.....show us what a dirty bitch she is' Mike calls out and with that Jenny falls forward as James holds her arse and reallly starts build up a steady pace which leads to intermittent pounding and the fabulous slapping sound of skin on skin. Jenny totally loving the feeling of James' big cock in her, starts to let herself go...'yes fuck me...fuck me now...dont you fucking stop...fuck my cunt...oh god yesssssssss'.

Standing between the two beds, not knowing where to look, Charlotte beckons me over and tells me to get my cock in her mouth. Sheisnow sucking on two rock hard cocks, with both mike and I looking at each other with a shrug of the shoulders as if to say 'Who are we to complain?'. Mike takes this as his cue and moves away putting on a condom. Charlotte gets on all fours as I position myself in front ofher and Mike slowly enters who wet cunt holding her hips. I know Charlotte loves to be fucked from behind and I can see from the look she gives, Mike is hitting the right spots as he builds up a steady rhytym. 'ohhhhhhhh god, yessssss' charlotte sighs..'thats it Mike....fuck me right there' and with that Mike slaps herthe left cheek of her arse. Charlotte lets out a little whimper and continues to lick suck and devour my cock and balls which are by now covered in her saliva......seriously she is the best cocksuker i have ever had and i have never met anyone who loves doing it as much as her. I sooooo want to fuck this woman now but I know my time will come and patience is needed. The sound of the room is filled with a cacophony of sexuals sounds, slapping, slurping, moaning, lusting....bloody amazing....

Mike looks over at his wife and seeing her clearly enjoying James' cock, he pulls out of Charlotte and moves over to Jenny. He instrutsher to swap positions and she gos reverse cowboy and slides backdown on to James' cock. Mike grabs Jenny's hair, scrunches it up and pulls her head back and thrusts his cock into her mouth.....making her gag. WOW that is a sight to see but before i can take it all in, Charlotte orders me to fuck her and fuck her hard. I stand up and pull her to the end of the bed holding both her ankles so her legs are spread wide. I enter and my god she is wetter than ever and it feels amazing....simply amazing..................

To be continued

WOW!!! LOVING IT MR H.

Thank you for all the comments ...more to come later...

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Very nice

Colchester

More please

"More please "

your wish is my command.....

i build up a quick and steady rhythm which has Charlotte making the right noises letting me know I am pushing the right buttons. I alternate between hand and fast then slow and deep which i Know drives her mad...'Come on Harry, fucker me harder, make me scream.....show them how much you love fucking your lover'...and with that I put her legs over my shoulders and really pound her wet cunt. The first jet of her juices flood my cock and balls as her orgasm reaches her, 'yes yes yes...oh fuck....yes....' screams Charlotte as her hands close round my neck pulling me closer in kissing me. She is pinned to the bed legs spread wide....I am close to cumming but want to hold out and slow down. I move her legs either side of me and slow down and savour in our kiss but i am distracted as the noises from the other bed are just as raucous.

Jenny has again swopped positions and Mike is beneath her andshe is riding his cock like lester piggott. Meanwhile James is being instructed to fucker her pussy as well so he has positioned himself behind her and you can see him enter her moist pussy along with Mike's cock as well. Fucking hell what a sight...something i have never seen before, a woman taking two cocks in her pussy and it looks amazing. The effect it has on Jenny is simple incredible....as both men build up a synchronized/alternating rhythm, she is in pure ecstasy and I am not sure what she is saying but it sounds amazing....Jenny seems to be having multiple orgasms with her head shaking from side to side, her body convulsing from sheer and utter pleasure. Jenny then tells the guys to stop as she is spent for the time being. as James pulls away, mike is in no mood to leave it there and he pushes Jenny on to her back, legs spread as wide as they will go and literally pounds her for all he is worth and seems to knock the wind out of Jenny who tries to say something but just is unable to....Mike lets out the atypical 'male' roar of his fast approaching orgasm and quickened his pace even more. He ejaculates inside his gorgeous wife who also cums again.......then there is only but silence in the post sexual calm down.

Having watched with charlotte, I am given a nudge in the ribs and James is simply told 'Give me that right now' and with that he comes over on to the bed. I position myself below Charlotte and she sits on top of me. James expertly slides in behind Charlotte and I can feel his cock slide in on top of mine filling up his sexy wife with his cock as well as mine. Well this is turning out to be a most interesting meeting...a one of many firsts.

James starts to fuck Charlotte nice and hard and I can hear and feel her moist pussy doing its best to bring her men to their climax. Charlotte is really really enjoying this and I am not sure i have seen her like this before. With my cock sliding up and down and James pushing in and out Charlotte is clearly in heaven. Very much like Jenny, the feeling of two hard cocks fucking her at the same time is sending her mad with sexual lust. 'Fuck me you two...go on fuck me.....use me you bastards'....comes Charlotte's guttural command. James pulls her hair back whilst i hold her by the throat so she has very little room for manoeuvre...'oh my god..oh my god...i'mmm cummming' come her screams and this time both James' and my cock are literally awash with 3 to 4 squirts from her pussy. But we keep going ensuring Charlotte's state of utter arousal continues.

I manage to remove myself from her wetness so James can build his way up to his fast approaching orgasm, whilst I offer my cock to Charlotte who gobbles it in one go so that i am fully in her mouth and her lips touch my groin. James pounds her wet cunt holding her hips firmly. But just as I though it could not get any better...Jenny moves under Charlotte with her pussy facing me and her head underneath Charlotte's fucked pussy - Jenny can clearly see the wonderful sight above her....James' glistening cock sliding in and out and Charlottes beautifully fucked pussy...ad she begins to nibble charlottes clitoris. Charlotte takes my cock out of her mouth and orders me to cum and I sense James is close as well as his pace quickens. I wank my cock in front of Charlotte face and get further encouragement from her 'Wank it....wank it...cum all over my face....you deviant fucker.....go on cum for me'. Those magic words do it and I cum all over Charlotte's face and in her mouth then she takes my cock and sucks and licks my sticky cock clean..the sensation of which is of sheer pleasure....

Jenny is still clearly enjoying herself beneath James and charlotte and still making sure her clitoris and pussy lips are being pleasured. This has the right effect on James as he orgasms as well, cumming inside Charlotte. The grip on his wife's hips strong as steel as his ejaculation go deep inside her. He pulls out and his cock it is also cleaned by Jenny from top to bottom and her mumbling slurping sounds demonstrate she is leaving nothing behind. Jenny then goes to work on Charlotte freshly fucked and cummed in pussy and licks and slurps her way in to the record books. Charlotte not to be out done, with a freshly fucked pussy beneath her, repays the pleasuring by going dow on Jenny's wonderfully just fucked pussy as well.

Jamesand I remove ourselves from the bed and stand next to mike - all 3 of us just watching these insatiable ladies not even take a breather and continue on where they have just left off. Fingers, tongues all being used until Mike goes over to his bag and pulls out a double headed dildo. A wry smile on his face he hands it to Jenny to use on Charlotte.....but that is another story

To be continued

Colchester

So can you respond so quickly again ??

More please

By *entalistsCouple  over a year ago

Thames Ditton

Splendid, as always x

Have to come back to this when I've got more time. It had me hard in no time and kept me there so far.

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Loving it. Please lets have some more

Absolutely love it

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

Got to finish reading this later

Wow!!! Very enjoyable Mr H . x

"Wow!!! Very enjoyable Mr H . x "

I have just finished reading it now, an yes............ Wow!!! Indeed!

Just have to wait for for the resulting bulge in my trousers to subside now so I can walk out my office without anyone noticing it, lol.

Guess I'll have to find something to do for the next 10 minutes.

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

By *he Master JMan  over a year ago

Southall

Hot hot hot

"Wow!!! Very enjoyable Mr H . x

I have just finished reading it now, an yes............ Wow!!! Indeed!

Just have to wait for for the resulting bulge in my trousers to subside now so I can walk out my office without anyone noticing it, lol.

Guess I'll have to find something to do for the next 10 minutes."

WOW thanks for all the great comments...most unexpected...I will have to do anothr episode now. Sure Charlotte and James wont mind

Wow wow wow wow wow. Brilliant story. X

"Wow wow wow wow wow. Brilliant story. X"

Thanks vicky Lou...more to come soon

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

Very sexy indeed

so Jenny takes the double headed dildo of her husband and slides it into Charlotte's waiting pussy. It is easily fed is as Charlotte is super wet and after having two cocks in her, more than able to accept the girthy dildo. Jenny starts to slide it in and out and you can hear the slurping sounds as Charlotte's lips grip it. A long low moan breaks the silence, as Charlotte is clearly enjoying this lovely slow motions of Jenny's handiwork. 'ohhhhh yessss....that feels gooood' comes another sigh from her and all us guys can do is watch in awe as our flaccid cocks start to harden.

Jenny moves round and places her legs either side of charlotte and shuffles on the bed so her pussy is about 20 inches away from Charlotte's. She then proceeds to slide the other end of the dildo into her so that both of these gorgeously sexy women can mutually share the pleasure of this double headed phallus. Mike and james need no second invitation and both move next to their respective hot wives and offer them their rock hard cocks dribbling with precum. Both the wives suck and lick the hubbies' cock keeping them hard and leaving them glistening with their saliva.

Far from being the odd one out, Jenny beckons me over and tells me to take control of the dildo which is by coated in their pussy juice. I grab hold of the middle of it and start to move it backwards and forwards building up a steady pace. Was amazing watching these two women's excitement building as they were sucking their husband’s cocks and being masturbated by me with a rather large dildo. To help them along, i leant forward to lick ad suck Charlotte's clitoris then moved over to Jenny and did the same. They both tastes amazing and the squelching sound of the toy was magnified even more as i was in earshot of the toy entering their wanton cunts.

Mike and James were also clearly loving seeing their wives pleasured at the same time as they both hand full of hair and were fucking their wives mouths and watching me fuck them with the double header. I was now going fast and then faster still and you could see Jenny and Charlotte were close to another orgasm. But it was Charlotte who came first with 3 or 4 squirts of her cum all over my hand and arm accompanied by a long scream of utter pleasure - James had just before pulled his cock out of her mouth otherwise he may have been 'Bobbited' given charlotte's orgasmic reaction. Jenny seeing all this, came more or less straight after and again sprayed my hand the bed and the dildo with her ejaculation, but a little quieter than Charlotte, but arousing all the same.

'Fuck that was amazing' sighed jenny...out of breath from a cumming so hard. 'wonderful' replied mike. 'So what’s next' came Charlotte's insatiable response and with that we all laughed......we were clearly being put through our paces and Charlotte had no intention of finishing there.

I was told to lie on the bed, my rock hard cock pointing north. Charlotte knelt next to me and kissed me long and hard, then thanking me for that lovely orgasm i and the dildo had just given her. Whilst Charlotte was kissing me, I felt Jenny slide a condom over my cock and then proceed to sit on my cock. My eyes widened and Charlotte pulled away, giving me one of her cheeky smiles....'Enjoy lover' is all she said before turning round and sitting on my face. I could feel everyrthiing on my lips mouth and tongue and proceeded to explore evry part of her. My tongue licked her arse, moved to lips and clitoris...and i was rewarded with little jets of cum. I could feel Charlotte lean forward as well as Jenny and although i could not see, i could only imagine these beautiful women kissing each other. This only fueled my efforts and i continue licking, teasing slurping Charlottes gorgeous cunt which covered my face.

Mike and james got in on the fun and offered their cocks to the lovely ladies....this time swapping over. Mike with Charlotte and James with Jenny....the wives mouths full of hard cock but the four of them were close enough so that both women could nuzzle and lick both cocks together....All the time Jenny was bouncing up and down on my cock - jesus so hard to concentrate with a woman on your face and cock but I was putting up a fight and giving it my best........this was turnign out to be one of the most amazing experiences ever.

tbc

I must say MrH u r one lucky ,lucky man. U may continue, very soon please.

By *un24youCouple  over a year ago

Kent

Absolutely fabulous, great reading a well written story and very very arousing.

Well done you

Mmmmm, this latest part has me getting hard a few times as they swap from one to another. Love it.

Just the right amount of time as they swap around, almost like being there.

loving it

Colchester

"I must say MrH u r one lucky ,lucky man. U may continue, very soon please. "

I'll second that. I can picture it all so clearly. The bit where Charlotte says What's next was funny. I'm sure I've heard that before somewhere.

"I must say MrH u r one lucky ,lucky man. U may continue, very soon please.

I'll second that. I can picture it all so clearly. The bit where Charlotte says What's next was funny. I'm sure I've heard that before somewhere.

"

Mrs S and Miss GG

thank you kindly for the lovely comments...will be doing another installment for sure...have been instructed to do so

My Face was awash with her juice now (cant believe those guys complain about waterboarding lol)...and I could also sense Charlotte's next orgasm approaching......which ultimately did it for me......So with Jenny bouncing on my cock and charlotte on my face, and the two vivacious ladies sharing their husbands cocks....something had to give.

It was me first as the stirring in my loins became too much and my orgasm was nearing. 'i'm cumming, jesus......i'm going to cum' I managed to say with Charlotte's wonderful wetness moving all over my face and mouth. Actually on the 2nd 'cum' I got a little squirt into my mouth, as clearly Charlotte was as turned on by my approaching orgasm as I was, and I gulped it down.

Jenny was by now moving faster up and down on my cock to speed up my orgasm as well as her one which was also just round the corner - she was being helped along as Charlotte rubbed her clit as well. The hubbies clearly enjoying this as well were now wanking their glistening cock furiously whilst the ladies still sucked and licked them....a proper 5 way...like a pyramid of lust and wanton sexual pleasure. Shame we did not have a 6th person to take pics as I am sure it would have looked amazing...everyone super comfortable with their surroundings and total inhibition.

I came first and erupted into Jenny's pussy, closely followed by both the guys who sprayed their cum over their wives' faces, tits, arms, frankly everywhere - my stomach felt fleck of cum as well but I did not care. Charlotte quick got off my face and grabbed the double headed dildo and inserted it in her and wanked herself like no tomorrow and came loudly and squirted even more over the bed. Jenny had also got off me and Mike was bring her to her climax having inserted at least 3 or 4 finger in her whilst licking her clitoris lips, and this did the trick as she was the last one to experience the sexual release we are all addicted to.

'WOW.....what was that all about' I laughed, as everyone was in state of recovery, deep breaths all round....'Cant believe you used me in that way' I said jokingly to Charlotte and Jenny, which raised a little laughter in the room. 'Beats lunch' retorted James....'Breakfast and dinner' came Charlotte's swift response. And with that we all relaxed had a sip of our champagne, which we had clearly forgotten and not even bothered to drink during our sexual frenzy. But boy did it taste good, still fizzing and seemed to give us all an injection of energy we all clearly needed.

After a while of recovering, we all realised it was time to get back to the day to day....we all got showered, exchanged pleasantries and got dressed....It was 2pm and Mike and Jenny had to go so they bid their farewells which left just the 3 of us.....James charlotte and I agreed that luncheon was the next best course of action so we decided to be decadent and lunch in the hotel - why not....we had deserved it. Again mind wandered back to that fateful wink some time ago now and wondered where i would have been if that had not happened. No point i thought, as it did and James and Charlotte had become great friends in that time...great friends indeed.

As we left the room, I noticed that Mike and jenny, in leaving had left their double headed dildo behind. I passed comment to this fact...'Lets have lunch first, we have the room till 7pm' Charlotte quickly replied, squeezing James' bum as we walked out of the room and giving me an obviously cheesy clichéd wink too. 'Looks like pasta and any other carbs then for me' i replied....'Think we will need it' James quickly responded, knowing full well that the session with Mike and Jenny had been the starter and main course, but Charlotte was going to ready for dessert as well.

With that we headed of to lunch laughing and chatting away.

TBC

Brilliant story. Let's hope it turns into s bi three way

"Brilliant story. Let's hope it turns into s bi three way "

Interesting...not sure that is on the menu...but definitely more to follow....hope you are enjoying all the same

So lunch was consumed....absolutely gorgeous seafood platter - langoustines, calamari, crab and lobster with a dynamite bottle or two of ice cold Chablis. WOW total heaven (those that know me, know i do like my food and wine, and is usually way to win me over).

We chatted casually and comfortably over lunch. Simply no inhibition and all very much at ease with each other’s company. The way it should be to be honest…good conversation, good food and simply mind bending, leg buckling sex. As we were nattering I began to think how this fabulous couple have completed changed my perspective on a lot of things.

Being a ‘regular’ lover is simply the best than lots and lots of one offs. Quality over quantity and the perks I received outweighed everything else.

Anyway, my train of thought was brought back by Charlotte, who was clearly enjoying the wine, we were coming to the end of bottle 2 and mixture of fermented grapes and sugar were having the positive effect.

‘Right boys’ she said looking at james and I….’you have had your time out and food to restore your energy….it’s time to get back in that room and make sure

I am further pleasured and fucked senseless’ and with that, as she sipped her wine, came the ‘stare’ and a wicked smile as though she had some further surprises in store.

‘Of course, madame…at your service’ I replied sarcastically. ‘Oh lord’ James responded….’even I don’t know what she has got up her sleeve so heaven help us’.

We both laughed and I wondered whether I should have had vodka redbull instead of wine. But my cock was starting to stir with the thought of James, charlotte and I being alone together in the room. Our 3 somes had continued to simply get better and better – more adventurous and uninhibited - and I could see this being no different. James also was starting to show a bulge in his trousers which Charlotte duly noted as well as mine.

‘Having the right effect am I, gentlemen…coming back to life I see’ she grinned.

We settled our bill and charlotte could not grab James’ hand quick enough and waltzed off towards the lift. I followed them and we all got in the lift. Just us 3 up to the 4th floor, rm 413.

As soon as the door had closed, Charlotte wasted no time in reacquainting herself with my mouth and pulled me in tight to her, so her gorgeous boobs where squashed against my chest and kissed me deeply.

Her tongue darting everywhere finding mine. Whilst her spare hand was rubbing james’ ever hardening cock through his trousers. Her hand found his zip and undid and she started to rub him. God this was amazingly sexy but our attention was quickly refocussed with the ‘Ding’ of the lift to let us know we had got to the 4th floor.

Luckily no one was about on the floor, which spared our blushes somewhat. Would have been a little awkward walking to our room. A tremendously sexy gorgeous divine woman followed by two guys with hardons in their trousers….but to be honest I would not have cared, they would have only ben envious.

I had a room key and opened up ‘After you my dear’ letting Charlotte in first, her blue ralph lauren dress swishing as she walked past me. God, it looked on her – I do like a woman who dresses well, and boy Charlotte does just that.

‘Thank you doorman’ James quipped as he followed Charlotte in to the room. ‘Is there anything else you need, m’lord and m’lady’ I joked as I closed the door behind me. ‘Yes you can get your clothes right now and fuck me’ Charlotte retorted.

Looking at James, I smiled, and all he said was ‘you heard the lady best get to it then’…and with that James and I started to undress. We were soon both naked and Charlotte was close behind us and had hung up her dress a was standing there in her lovely strap on ‘fuck me’ heels.

As I went, to kiss her, she stopped me and told me get the small suit case from under the bed and to open it up. ‘Oh lord’, I thought…was has she got planned. I opened it and Charlotte pulled out a case, which contained a video camera!!

She gave me the filthiest stare and said ‘Now its just us 3, I thought we could video you two fucking me, for research and properity purposes obvioulsy’.

‘of course’ is all I could say. I have never done this but had taken pictures with them before so thought nothing of it….just another development in our sexual exploits. Charlotte handed the camera to James, and he flicked it on. ‘We are recording – take 1’.

Clearly, this was charlotte’s queue and she came over to james and I and grabbed both our cocks and preceded to start licking, sucking, and wanking them at the same time.

James was looking down but obviously pointing the camera at his insatiable wife and recording what complete and utter pleasure she was giving to her two men (as she liked to call us – I am crazy lucky).

TBC - any more???

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

Oh yes definitely keep going

Definitely Quality over Quantity! X Keep going Mr H ,looooooving it. X

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

brilliant story

Can't get enough of a good thing and this is good so more as soon as you like.

"Definitely Quality over Quantity! X Keep going Mr H ,looooooving it. X"

Thank you for all the fabulous....there is definitely more to come.....happy xmas one and alll

more coming over the weekend.....been a tad difficult over the xmas and new year...but will be more of charlotte, james and said video equipment

» Add a new message to this topic