FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sales agent

Sales agent

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Let's face it, I'm a 40 something man past my best. The great part of my job is that I get to see beautiful people everyday. I sell houses and meet the public every day. Occasionally we also rent out property and in one of the properties we had a couple of girls renting. The banter and innuendo was always great with them but never would I cross the line and take it too seriously. The house was beset with issues and as I was managing that area I got to know the girls very well. Once, their heating had packed in and I called the next morning. June answered the door in her nightclothes. She is 25 and I'm far too old for her but she is lovely. About 5'7" with thick dark curly hair and matching brown eyes. I suppose you would describe her as curvy. On the day of the boiler problems I couldn't help noticing how cold she must have been. Through the white cotton of her night shirt it was obvious her nipples were really cold. They were also obviously big and it was hard not to look. They crowned what I could only imagine were full breasts - you know those gravity defying ones! She must have caught me looking as she wrapped a cardigan over her making me feel like a dirty old man.

However she made coffee as I bled the boiler and cracked jokes about me becoming a plumber and plugging leaks for ladies.

More?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes big boobs

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

More

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

While browsing on fab I got friendly with a lovely girl on fab. Probably sparked by my interest in the flirty tenant my new fab friend was also young. 24 was her profile age. She was very naughty and tick all my boxes sexually. She liked to be feisty and to be controlled. She desired to be spanked and frankly used objectively. We swapped some naughty pictures and issued her with a few challenges. I got to see pictures of all of her body and she mine but we did not yet swap face pictures.

She had gorgeous breasts, full and heavy with enormous dark nipples. She sent me a picture of her nipples with numerous clothes pegs attached as requested.

Her pussy was shaven bare and she enjoyed the challenge of putting different objects inside.

Anyway we got on really well and we had agreed to meet. I even went to the stage of preparing a 'sub' contract for her. We would discuss it over coffee and if she was agreeable she would remove her panties and gift them to me.

Soon the meeting day arrived and I was nervous. She was young and would probably run a mile.

Imagine my shock when my tenant walked through the doors of Starbucks.

At first I assumed it was coincidence but the shock on her face seeing me told me that this was my fab friend.

I told her you might aswell drink your coffee now that you're here

» Add a new message to this topic