FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > office meeting

office meeting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ig1gaz1 OP   Man  over a year ago

bradford

It was a hot, steamy Saturday morning around nine and knowing the office air conditioning couldn’t cope with the heat and humidity, I had worn summer clothes – shorts, halter top, sandals and my hair pulled into a ponytail. Upon walking into the semi-cool office from the outside, I was glad of my choice. Everyone else had also opted for “Casual Saturday” dress. It was bad enough having to work on the weekend without being uncomfortable.

As with most Saturdays, living at the office, especially after my recent promotion, was a requisite. My self-imposed assignments were to complete a large report and some paperwork for the Aaronson Installation. Will Jones, my project leader for it, had gathered our team to uncover some ways to shore up the ever-slipping completion date.

As I unlocked my office door, I heard a noise from inside. It sounded as if something had fallen or had been dropped. The janitorial service had strict orders to close the office window after each night’s clean up. Birds had sometimes flown in through the open window and knocked things over attempting to escape. But as I walked in and saw the window closed and did a quick inventory, everything appeared fine.

I walked over to my desk, an oversized dark mahogany antique that had taken weeks to find. Once again irritation overtook me, “Why on earth was this office laid out like this!” Damn! The cleaning service manager had been reading books on feng shui! My large desk was pulled back into the corner, chairs set up in a line in front, more like a classroom than an executive’s office.

Muttering to myself, I walked back to the door and pushed it closed with a bit too much force. As it slammed I thought I heard a muffled noise coming from my desk. The glare from the windows cascaded straight onto the surface creating dark shadows making it very difficult to see. Still, I quickly peered into the gloom around the desk and saw nothing.

The filing cabinet now at the side of my desk contained everything about the Aaronson Installation, except for data and e-communications in my computer. Walking over to the cabinet, I retrieved the file, selected a CD for the player and dropped my bag onto the floor.

My sandals made soft whispering sounds as I returned and sat in the chair. The file had to be completely reviewed before Monday, so I swung around parallel to the desk, crossed my legs with my left foot nervously jiggling a short distance into the dim desk well, leaned back and began to read, making notes. Unconsciously, I reached over and pushed the monitor’s on/off switch. I hit the keyboard with the same automated effort and the computer pinged with the receipt of an IM.

Swiveling my chair to take a look, I squared myself at the desk with my legs tucked in the desk well. The IM was from Andy, the spousal, as he referred to himself. Just as I began to open the message box, there was a quick knock at the door and it almost immediately opened. Will walked in, closing the door behind him. Mentally groaning, “here we go again,” his intentions, as always, were to present yet another stumbling block in completing the installation. There was no point in faulting Will for this. I had selected him for his attention to detail, yet I had so hoped he would learn to slip some good news into the discussion from time to time.

Will droned on and suddenly I had the unmistakable sensation of being kissed on my leg! I froze for a nanosecond -- “No, it’s probably a bug!” Panicked, I reached to brush it away when something gripped my fingers, not letting go! I let out a little squeal and then nervously laughed, realizing that my fingers were still trapped in this surprise grip. Simultaneously, a warm breath on my thigh and another kiss seized me. Oh my god! Looking quickly between my legs under the desk – it was Andy!

Good grief! “What am I going to do!” ran rapidly through my mind. My recent promotion allowed little room for silliness at this point. The proprieties must be maintained…a line from an old movie slipped in and out of my head.

The squeal forced a nimble explanation as Will looked curiously at me.

“It was a bug on my leg,” I laughed nervously, “and it startled me.”

All the while I was trying unobtrusively to free my fingers from Andy’s hand.

The email inbox pinged again and this time popped open to the message: “I’m under the desk. Let’s play. – Andy.”

My fingers were still imprisoned so I was unable to free my hand to close the screen before Will could read it. My temper quickly flared but just as suddenly Andy released my hand. I calmly reached for the mouse and closed the screen – all the while I listened to Will. Luckily he remained at the other side of the desk but then I realized this is why the office furniture had been moved – feng shui be damned! This was all Andy’s doing.

Again, hot breath on my calf ran up my thighs and then a tongue. Soft little licks moved closer and closer up my inner thigh. As quickly as it had appeared my temper dissolved and a secret smile played across my mouth. Will took forever to cover everything and asked far too many questions for my current state. As suddenly as he had begun, Andy stopped. With a small measure of relief I sighed and began to push my chair back a little just as my foot was grabbed. A sandal was slipped off and my foot was in Andy’s hands.

I almost screamed, “Andy, get out of there!” But then all decorum would have been lost and, knowing him, he probably wouldn’t have come out anyway. Sometimes he was absolutely, incorrigibly wicked. And I knew without a doubt this would be his plan for the rest of the day.

Quietly, Andy started to massage my toes, kissed my calf and tongued on down towards my foot. Desperately I tried to push him away with my other foot while acting natural and saying nothing. I thought to myself, “When we are alone he is so going to get a kick!” Unexpectedly, my toe popped into his mouth, knowing how fond I am of that, Andy sucked gently on it. Squirming in my chair was NOT an option as Will meandered on and on.

I could not cut him short, since some of Will’s points were valid but my concentration was precarious. Andy swirled his tongue around the pad of my foot and among my toes. I put my hand to my mouth trying to turn the half moan, half squeal into a yawn.

Still looking at Will, I said, “You know those are complex questions you raise. We need to get the team together Monday, do some brainstorming and develop an action plan.”

As I spoke, Andy’s hand moved up my leg, to my thigh and then it rested just where my shorts began. In a slightly unsettled voice I heard myself say, “Will, could you go ahead and set up that meeting and prepare an overview of all the issues for the team?”

“No problem, Gia, but since they are all here in the office this morning, I’ll just go call them in.”

At that, Andy put a toe back in his mouth and sucked deeply. I could read his mind! He was thrilled now that he could tease me longer if they all came in. Urgently I needed to buy time to get Andy out of here.

“Will, I need to read one more report before we get together just to make sure I have the project milestone corrections in my head. Give me a half hour, ok?”

Andy’s fingers ran under the leg of my shorts. I gasped and cleared my throat as his hand stopped. If Will were to look over the desk he would see Andy’s fingers! “Lord! This man is going to die!”

“Sure, a half hour is fine. I’ll arrange for all the team to be in here at 10:15 to brainstorm. Maybe we can get it finalized in one meeting.”

As he spoke, Will leaned forward; I swore he saw Andy’s hand! Will smiled, slowly turned and started to walk towards the door and out of the office. Andy softly began chuckling at the thought of the next prank and knocked his elbow against the desk.

Will stopped his progress to the door, “What was that?”

“Gee! I didn’t hear anything! Must be something on the CD,” I said while Andy chuckled again.

Will glanced at the CD player and then stretched his neck to get a better view of my desk and walked around to the side of it to where I was sitting. Andy heard him approach and rapidly ran his tongue up my hot thigh then withdrew into the darkness before Will appeared at my side. Quickly, I dropped the file over my lap and leaned forward shielding the hiding place of my soon- to-be-dead spousal. “It’s okay. Will can’t see anything now!” I thought to myself.

“Is there anything else?” I asked.

Meanwhile Andy seized the moment of total darkness and, with the cover from the file on my lap, ran a hand along each thigh gently teasing me with light touches. I loudly coughed and hurried Will along.

“If not, I’ll see you in half an hour.”

Will smirked at me, “That’s a big file you have there, Gia, you think a half hour is all you’ll need?”

As I pondered the question and hoped Will wasn’t aware of the exact situation under my desk, Andy’s fingers traced along the seam of my shorts where my flesh moved under the cloth. I desperately tried to suppress a giggle at the tickle and electricity, “Yes, you’re right, Will. Give me an hour then.”

Will smiled, walked away and out the door, and then craned his neck as he closed it to see what he could. I watched him leave, raised a hand and gave a little wave as fingers pushed my shorts up about ½ inch and gently moved from side to side.

The instant the door shut I gave a big kick and violently whispered, “Andy you bastard, come out NOW!”

Leaning forward out of the gloom, Andy’s head appeared and he smilingly said, “Surprise!”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dinburghsueTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

Keep going please

bradford

I grabbed the huge file from my lap and hit him on the head. He momentarily looked as disappointed as a child being punished then we both laughed, he far more loudly than I.

“Sssshhhhh! They’re right across the hall,” as I put my hand over his mouth.

Andy looked me straight in the eyes. “I’m staying put, under the desk for this meeting, Gia. Let’s see if you can concentrate.”

“No! No! No, you're not! Absolutely not! No, no, no and no!”

Arching an eyebrow, he said, “If not, I’ll shout and let them know I’m here!”

“Well… I’ll just tell them ……you brought…me….coffee,” I stammered.

Slowly he uncoiled from the depths of my desk and on his knees shuffled towards me as I sat in my chair. His arms reached out, took my head in his hands and kissed me hard on the lips, forcefully but tenderly.

“Andy, please, you have to leave,” I begged as I broke for air from such passion.

“Aren’t you just a little excited?” he teased as his hand brushed across my erect nipples.

“Of course I'm excited. You can see my nipples are hard right through this material and I really am thrilled you are here, sweetie. But . . .” The thought that Will had seen my hard nipples briefly crossed my mind and I mentally groaned.

“Just imagine what you’ll be like after the meeting, knowing and feeling me under there! Wait until we leave tonight…” he said with a cheeky grin.

“This will not work, Andy. I won’t be able to conduct the meeting and you know how important the success of this project is.”

Then in a quick thought to change tactics I smiled enticingly at him and said, “You’d distract me too much, baby.”

“It’ll be fun though. You’ve been working much too hard, sweetie. After all it is a Saturday morning. I bet you can do it! We can have a signal if it gets too much, ok?”

His hands were rubbing up and down my arms. “All you have to do is say ‘peanut butter’ and I’ll stop.”

Breathlessly, I proposed, running my hands under his shirt, “Honey, we don’t have to wait. We have an hour right now! Let’s not waste it, ok?”

Andy stood up and moved around the chair as I sat still, his hand gently brushed my exposed neck. Leaning down his kisses lightly showered on my neck and shoulders like raindrops. “If that’s what you would like, honey,” he whispered.

“Oh I'm so glad you changed your mind, sweetie. Thank you!” as I lifted my arms and wrapped them up and behind his neck.

“Should I lock the door?” his hands dropped to my breasts. Leaning over from behind he kissed my nipple through the fabric.

“Yes,” I gasped as I felt his hot lips on me through my top.

He walked to the door, turned and with a smile said, “Maybe you should step out of those clothes to save them being ruined for your meeting.”

My eyes followed him hungrily as he moved to the door, locked it and returned to sit in a chair to watch.

I went around to the front of the desk, leaning back on it slightly; I looked at Andy eye-to-eye. A smile grew across my face as I grabbed the bottom of my top with crossed hands. Inch by inch it rose and Andy’s eyes blazed on each newly revealed strip of skin. Smiling and still looking him directly in the eye, I felt the cool air against the bottom of my breasts. My stiff nipples pulled against the fabric, slowing its ascent. Finally, the material released creating a little shudder against my fully exposed breasts; the pink areola and rigid nipples at eye level with him.

I continued to raise the shirt until it was clear of my head and held it enticingly in my hand. Turning slightly so he could see my breasts in profile, I folded my top and placed it gently in the center of my desk. Turning back again, I looked into his glittering eyes and reached the snaps in the front of my shorts. With deliberately, languid movements, I unzipped them, spreading the fabric open to either side in imitation of what lay beneath. The waistband held my thumbs and I gently wiggled my hips to shrug them off. Turning my back to him intentionally, I bent over to step out of them, my white thong standing in relief against the tan of my skin; the area that covered my sex gleamed with moisture. Heat soared through me knowing how intently he watched, heightened by the deep sigh that slipped from his lips.

“You sure are the best boss I’ve ever seen,” Andy said naughtily. “Are you a good boss, babe, or a bad one?” Then he softly moaned as his jeans began feeling tighter; unfastening his belt.

“Honey, when I’m bad, I am very, very good,” I winked at him.

Andy reached for the buttons on the front of his jeans while I folded my shorts and placed the pair neatly alongside my blouse. I stepped towards him, wearing only the one sandal and my white thong. Moving his hands aside I reached for his pants. The tip of his cock peeked from the top of his jeans, so I kept my hand on the length of it, pressing, as I finished undoing his jeans. Reaching behind me he cupped my ass. Slowly, leaning forward, I flicked my tongue on his tip, my palm still against his cock and then explored the slit with my tongue.

Directly behind me a mirror reflected my rear and a fantastic view of my backside as I bent over to kiss him. I started pulling his jeans down, bending over a little more with each inch I managed to drag from him. He lifted his ass for the jeans and kicked off his shoes.

Andy kissed the top of my head and said, “Nice ass, babe,” as his hand caressed it. “Mmmm and you are certainly going to be the best boss I ever had!”

With his ass raised I managed to pull his jeans down his legs. And with each inch as I bent lower Andy could see my unfettered breasts; occasionally brushing his thighs with my hard nipples. As they touched, short intense electrical shocks struck and made me gasp!

Andy’s hot hands roamed over my ass, tracing arcs along the thong line. Another finger traced a tantalizing line from the last bone in my spine - lower and lower until it could go no farther and then slowly ran upward again. I arched my back to keep his finger there.

Reaching down, I picked up both of his feet and ankles and, as I straightened up, I deliberately sucked one of his toes.

“That’s where you had me going, baby,” I said.

Then releasing his wet toe I managed to take the crumpled jeans off his ankles and slowly lowered his feet to the ground, squatting, as I got lower. The more I descended the more the thong disappeared into my wet folds. When his feet were on the ground I slowly stood and turned, placing his jeans next to my clothes on the desk.

Squatting again, almost between his outstretched legs, I deliberately opened my knees to expose my now soaking wet thong. Moving his shoes, I peered down at the tip of his hardness still poking out from the top of his boxers, pre-cum slowly appearing on the purple head, shiny and smooth.

“Pleased to see me?” I asked.

“Well, I can see you are pleased to see me!”

My voice beginning to slip, I whispered, “Touch me, baby, and feel what you did.”

“Then come to me, darlin’,” he breathed.

bradford

In a trance I stood and moved the few inches separating us. His head was now level with my heat. I looked down as he moved forward and planted a soft kiss on my damp, shrouded sex. At that my hands reached instinctively to my swelling breasts and nipples while a moan escaped my lips. His kisses traced the outline of my thong, and then I felt his hard wet tongue sketch another path down and along one leg; and then the other. My nipples ached between my fingers and every touch made them more sensitive; but I couldn’t stop. Suddenly, the fabric tightened as his tongue slipped under my leg searching, delving deeper.

Vibrating against my hot, thong-clad pussy, Andy said, “Yummm, lunch,” as his tongue searched and moved toward its goal.

“Wet panties; thinking of you, babe. And that tongue – so baaad!” A few fugitive words that slipped from my lips as a growl.

Taking his head in my hands, I kissed his forehead, eyebrows, eyes, nose ridge and then hard and passionately on the lips. As I quenched my thirst with a deep, soul-searing kiss, my hands ran through his hair and pulled him closer to me.

“So glad we’re having lunch together today,” I teased in a stage whisper.

Andy’s hands were on my hips and then moved up towards my breasts. Cupping them, he rose upwards from the chair and brought me along with him. The kiss continued as I held his head in my hands, tongues finding each other in the morass of hot wet mouths. I broke from his lips and, gently then, lowered his head to my breast.

Wet lips touched a nipple and then greedily sucked it deeply as his tongue roamed across the sensitive nub, creating shocks through my body. As he feasted, I pushed my pelvis against his, feeling his hardness still clad in his shorts. My hands lifted both of my breasts to him as a gift; a gift he had to accept.

On a downward path, I felt a finger start lower and lower towards my thong. Smoothly, I pushed my hips upwards. Goose bumps of intense expectations appeared all over my body. The lower his finger trailed the more my flesh seared until the last line of defense was breached. The journey marched forward and then ran along the leg line of my thong. Then, in an instant, his probe was under the material, tracing a line along my pussy lips leaving me to pant. My lips oozed juices, waiting to be opened and freed from the constraints of the thong. His finger ran down and then up, gently tracing the shape of my sex.

“Oh! Andy,” I sighed.

My hips started to move of their own accord against his immobile finger. I tried to push harder, lowering my body, then softly rising – seducing a total exploration. First, one finger then a second touched my lips -- no penetration -- only teasing as I lifted and moved my pussy along as the tip of his finger hit my clit

At reaching that most sensitive of all spots, his fingers smoothly rubbed the hood back and over my hard bud. I whimpered at the touch and then my breathing altered, shallow, longer and then held with each movement along my clit. Andy’s fingers slipped in between my wet sex lips and ran along the silky, soaked folds of skin; the feeling glorious and hungry. Eager for those fingers to slip deeper inside me, I held him closer.

Then he whispered in my ear, “Should I take the thong off now, babe?”

I stepped back slightly, wanting to be fully naked -- naked and hot wanting my man so much.

Just as my thumbs were in the band of my thong I heard a sharp knock at the door and the sound of it trying to be opened.

“Shit!”

Frozen like a deer in the headlights, I looked around frantically for my clothes. I saw Andy throw his clothes over the desk and then leap over it to hide.

“You have to go!” I hissed.

The knocking increased as I shouted back, sounding irritated, and replied, “Be there in a minute. Just exercising a cramp in my leg,” realizing as I said it what a feeble excuse it was.

» Add a new message to this topic