FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Driver

Driver

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irstTime4everything OP   Couple  over a year ago

Reading

Have a fantasy of my wife getting chatted up by a guy in a bar, after a few drinks and loads of fun she calls a "taxi" and a few minutes later I arrive. They climb in the back and continue their play. This leads to loads of hands dipping below the clothes until she unzipps his jeans and slides his cock out. He looks at me thinking I'm just a taxi driver but still concerned of my reaction but I simply give him a nod that all is fine and crack on(not that he'd be able to stop himself) and she's already wrapped her lips around his rock hard cock.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *om and jerry2000Man  over a year ago

douglas

Mmmmmmmmmmmm nice more please

Reading

She drops to his lap, pushing down his jeans and move up and down this throbbing shaft, he watches my eye in the rear view mirror and smiles. "You don't mind do you mate?" - "not at all mate you have fun" I reply with a laugh. He was no idea it's my wife sucking him off. He grabs her hair and begins to pull and push her head making her gag, getting faster each stroke. "Could you drive around a bit mate think I'm gonna need a bit of time here?" And with a few more stroke he pulls away her top....

By *andm288Couple  over a year ago

oxford

A good start

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounding good ;p

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

And when do you want to be in reading.....

More of this please.

Good start more please

Reading

My eyes dart back and forth trying to not make it to obvious that I'm eagerly watching, my wife's moans and his words keep drawing my attention. Her top off he plays wildly with her breasts as she sucks on him. Then his hands land on her head and a moan of pleasure is uttered I watch as he pushes her head down and I imagine he's releasing his hot fresh cum in her mouth. I hear her moan as she takes it all and cleans him off. He looks over at me and smiles and winks. I ask "should I carry on driving or are we going to drop off?" At this point she lifts her head and says "just keep driving! I'll telling you when you can drop us off"

Reading

With that I continue driving, and he begins to play, kiss and caress my wife's breasts. He pushes her down on the seat so she's lying on her back and slowly starts moving down her tummy, her breathing getting deeper and more rapid with each kiss. He arrives at her skirt line and floats around her lower tummy teasing her. He slowly moves his hands down and gently begins to move her skirt up. Until final it's wrapped around her waist exposing her knickers which are soaking wet by now

Like it don't know how you kept your eyes on the road lol

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Please continue

By *orks Randy MANMan  over a year ago

doncaster

Great story. Please continue

Reading

He pushed her back and rubbed her pussy between her knickers and her moans proved almost impossible to ignore and I saw her lying in the seat being played with. He pulls her knix to the side and finally exposes her dripping wet pussy, throbbing and ready I peek through my mirror and see her shiver with pleasure and lust as her lover digs his tongue deep and nibbles at her love spot driving her crazy. Watching her truly enjoy his touch of pure naughty lust that can only come from a complete stranger. At this point her moans turn very load as I imagine she reaches her climax. I slow down and watch her face as her sprays his face. "Oh fuck yes!" I hear as she shivers with pure pleasure

What a sight that would be love it getting me horny more please

» Add a new message to this topic