FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Key ring orgy..........

Key ring orgy..........

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a fantasy of mine, that I would love to act out some day......

I rolled up to a house, at about 8, n yelled to the cabbie, (fit blonde MILF) smell ya later

I walked to door, it was opened by a young lady, in a rather revealing French maids outfit...... She asked for the password, then invited me in, taking my coat as I entered.

She then presented me with a bowl, take one she said, so I did, it was a blue gem stone......

We then proceeded, thru some double doors, to my surprise, there was already people here..... Some were couples, and I noticed that there was a group of 3 ladies, on one side of the room, and 2 guys stood by the bar area..... I made my way to the bar, where I was greeted by the hottest lady here, she was brunette, her hair was bob styled, she was wearing the most figure hugging, white dress, I'd ever seen....... Her chest was hard to ignore, and as she turned to get my drink, I was dumbfounded by the pertness of her ass......then I noticed her stiletto boots, black, thigh high boots...... And I couldn't see any underwear lines in the outfit either.

WOW.........

The double doors swung open n closed another 4 times, whilst I was chatting to guys at the bar.... I looked around, n counted 20 people including the barmaid.

Update to follow.........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *i015Man  over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

Sounds good so far.......

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After about 10 minutes, a shout went up, for everybody to fill their glasses, as tonight's antics were about to begin......

Here's the announcement....

" each lady, will in turn come to the bar, pick a single key ring, and which ever male, has the matching key ring, will have an hour, to get to know and do what ever they want to the lady, understood?!?! "

And to that, a big cheer n applause went up in the room....

The 1st lady walked over, she was part of a couple, she was a coloured lady, a very voluptuous lady, long silky legs, and a skinhead....... She dipped her hand in the bowl, mixed it up a bit, and then lifted her hand out, with the keyring dangling from freshly painted red nailed finger........ It was a clear gem......

Everybody was looking about at the guys, whilst they were checking their key rings..... Then suddenly it appeared..... It was one of the single guys, stood at the bar with me.....

Another applause....

The lady gave a wink and a nod, to her partner, who she arrived with, and then strutted over to the guy....

When that subsided, up came another lady, this time she was small, jet black hair, in a rather tight n figure hugging leather catsuit..... With a collar.....

She must have been the dominatrix of the party..... Again she mixed the bowl, and there it was, a pink gem......

More to follow

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

would love this

» Add a new message to this topic