FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Devon cream.

Devon cream.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *umtofuck OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Last year i was working down south in Devon. The second night i was there i decided to log onto fab and try my luck for a meet.

After putting a post up and got showered and had some food. About an hour later i checked to see if there had been any interest and there was.

A female had said hi.

Knowing the site and how many fake profiles there are i decided to say hello and wait for a reply.

The reply came back asking were in Devon i was. I replied with a post code and to my surprise got an invite saying i was on 30mins or so away from her.

She told me her name was Laura and she had only joined the site that day.

I told her i was on my way. I put the post code in my sat nav and off i went.

On arriving i sent her another message to say i was outside and she replied to come in the door was open.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start, hope its as good as your last story about your ex lol

Sounding great.....

glasgow

I walked in and closed the door behind me. Come in il be out in a min came a voice. I sat down wondering what awaited me and then i heard the click of heels coming down the wooden staircase.

Wow..there stood a hot sexy blonde she was about 5ft 6in tall short blonde hair wearing a white basque matching stockings and heels.

The basque showing her nice breasts off. They were not large but looked beautiful.

Hi she said thanks for coming over at short notice..my pleasure i said standing up and kissing her. So do you like what you see she said.

glasgow

Drink she said going into the fridge and handing me a beer i better not im driving i said. Dont worry about that you can stay her tonight...jackpot i thought.

We began chatting and i asked what made her join the site. She said she was bored and wanted to try something new . But lets not talk about that were here to have fun. Standing up and walking to me she leant over and kissed me. Then she knelt down and undid my trousers and putting her hand in and rubbing my hard cock.

Very good start so far

glasgow

Her red lips then covered the top of my cock and sucked it as she looked up at me..i held the back of her head as she slowly sucked taking more each time.

I was in heaven a sexy woman no more than early 30s dressed to kill and eating my cock does it get any better..

glasgow

The answer was yes. She got up and pulled her tiny white panties off showing her smooth pussy to me. I stood up and slipped 2 fingers into her wet pussy as she let out a sigh. As i fingered her she wanked me until i felt her begin to shudder and hold on to me. I then felt her juices running down my hand...

Another great story coming along here

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Excellent so far - Looking forward to the 'cream'

glasgow

Oh i needed that its been so long. Taking my hand she led me upstairs and into the bedroom.

She lay back and spread her legs and said do what you want with me.

my tongue was in her pussy in seconds licking and playing with her clit. All the time she kept saying oh i love a real mans touch.? I slipped my hands under her ass and lifted it to allow my tongue access to that other sweet hole. Oh god iv never had that mmmmm it feels so good but i need your cock in me.

I told her to get on all fours and entered her. Feeling how wet she was and how she was pushing onto my cock i knew i would not last long. Trying to delay this i looked around the room walls furniture picture..of her and a guy ?

At that moment i came and came inside her as she continued to milk my cock for every drop.

She turned and we kissed and lay back on the bed.

I asked who the guy was in the picture. Oh thats my asshole husband. I take it he does not know your on fab i asked. Not a clue but he will find out when he comes home...

Panic hits me. Is he working away then. No he will be home soon in fact..now real panic hits me.

By *ex1Man  over a year ago

Beccles on the river

Love this

glasgow

Relax laura says he would do a thing i caught him in bed last week sucking a guys cock while he was dressed in my undies and stockings.

Now its payback time.

Im still a bit nervy about how this is all going to pan out but laura starts sucking on my cock again and as all you females know us guys are so weak. I lay back and enjoy her mouth and tongue licking and sucking abd almost forget about hubby until i hear the front door open.

I jump but laura says dont move il take care of this.

She calls out...im upstairs and i hear the footsteps get nearer and the bedroom door opens.

The look on the guys face said it all..anger...pain...then surrender.

Hi honey as you can see your not the only one who likes to suck cock as she licked my shaft.

He didnt move or say a thing.

Why dont you undress and slip into some of my things and watch us.

Id rather not he said..well i dont care what you think you pathetic ass just do as your told.

I could not believe it but he started to undress and opened her drawer and slipped into a pair of panties and hold ups.

Good boy laura said in between sucking and licking my now hard cock.

I bet you would like to suck this wouldnt you . He said nothing.

By *orthantsfun2013Man  over a year ago

poddington

Great story here

Oh yes....me like a lot!!!

Loving it

glasgow

Well firstly you will have to earn it do you understand you sissy.

No reply. She shouted do you understand..yes.

now your going to watch close up how i really enjoy sex. Get under me. He lay on the bed his face under her pussy. Right stevie as i said earlier do what you want with me. Rubbing my cock up and down her pussy lips and then sliding into her a began slowly fucking her. oh yes that is sooo good honey not like that pathetic thing under us show him how to fuck a slut.

I started fucking faster and faster..oh god yeah keep going ride me make me your whore. Laura was enjoying the fun and control she had.

I gave her ass a slap and she let out a moan...more more.

Smack smack ass her cheeks started to go red. Do me use my body. I reached out and pulled on her hair pulling back her head. She loved this. By now i was fucking her as fast and hard as i could but this girl wanted more. I let go of her hair and taking hold of both her wrists i brought her arms behind her. Oh yeah do your slut make me cum on your cock. She began bucking and then she gasped as she came. There is no better feeling than making a woman cum i thought to myself.

when she recovered she looked down at her husband and said...now thats how you fuck a woman...he just said ..yes.

Very nice good stuff again keep it going please

glasgow

I was still hard and very very horny so i got my tongue into her ass and rimmed as she squirmed with delight. Oh god that feels amazing why did you never do that you useless sissy..all he could say was im sorry.

I then spat on her hole and inserted a finger into her. Right away she began pushing into it. Oh yesssss i want your cock up there. Do my ass honey.

Well how could i refuse using her juices from her pussy i wet her hole and began pushing my tip into her leaving it there for her to relax and take it. Again she pushed back on it feeding my cock into that lovely ass.

I mounted her and started fucking her deep and all the way out. She could not get enough. You see how my ass loves cock she said you sissy..yes miss came the reply. I then felt something at my balls thinking it was lauras hand i continued fucking then i looked down to see he was licking me.

Hes licking my balls i said. She laughed . Yes lick them and later you can clean us.

Lush

Nice like it keep going

glasgow

This sent me over the top a i shot my cum in her ass. Pulling out of her a few drops fell onto his chin and he quickly licked it up.

Now clean his cock he was ordered.in seconds he was round it with his tongue getting every last drop of me.then turning to his wife and having her sit on his face he went to work cleaning her ass as she held her cheeks open.

I'll be back for more of this certainly.

Filthy love it

Nice sissy boy

glasgow

When she got off him she lay on the bed next to me. Now sissy go and get us a drink. Without question he got up and left the room. Are you ok to stay tonight she asked. Oh yes was my reply. Good as i want to humiliate him will you help me. Sure what do you have in mind.

I want you to take control of him and do what you like with him. Interesting i thought..

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

Newcastle upon Tyne

Didn't see that coming!

Love to hear more........

By *af105Man  over a year ago

newtownards

Mmm

Good stuff like it keep it going please

glasgow

When he came back with the drinks he handed them to us. No put them over there and get over here i have a job for you. What are you going to get him to do laura whispered..watch i said. Ok sissy i have never had my ass rimmed by a sissy boy so get going. I got on all fours and he was down ..his tongue deep in my ass.

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

I wish I was the sissy in this story

More I love this story

glasgow

Laura laughed as she watched him lick my ass and then offered her nipples to my mouth which i sucked and nibbled as she fingered her pussy. She was getting a real buzz from her sissy hubby being controlled.

I then whispered in her ear if she might like to see him being fucked...oh yeah lets do that....

glasgow

Ok sissy i want you to call your friend you were caught with and get him round here. The look of shock on his face said it all. I cant he mumbled. You will do it if you want me still her or would you rather i threw you out the house and phoned my lawyer laura said.

His head went down as if accepting defeat..go on do it i shouted.

He got up and went over to his mobile and found the number. What shall i say he asked ?

Tell him your wife is out and you want some fun and get him round soon. He made the call and said everything he was told and hung up.

He will be here within the hour.

Can't wait for more

glasgow

As we sat waiting laura told me how she found out about her hubby liking cock. She had been away visiting her mum but had returned early. When she got home and went upstairs he was on all fours in her hold ups and there was a guy fucking him.

I must admit if he had told me before i would not have minded but the deception is what gets me angry she said.

We played around as the sissy watched and waited for his friend to arrive.

There was a knock at the door and the sissy jumped up. You could see he was shaking with nerves.

Ok answer it and take him into the lounge and do what you usually do...do not say anything about us being here understand....yes i understand.

Mmmmmm looking forward to the impending fun xxx

glasgow

He left and we heard the footsteps going down the stairs and then the door open. We gave it a few mins and then we walked out and crept down the stairs. There was sissy on his knees sucking on a naked guy. The man was around 35 slim. He seemed to be enjoying what sissy was doing with his mouth as he began to push his cock further into sissys mouth causing him to gag. As we watched laura slowly wanked me and never took her eyes off both of them. We watched for several mins and then the guy told sissy to get ready to be fucked.

Sissy got on all fours and slipped his panties to one side and lubed his ass. Within seconds he was fucking sissy hard. We could hear him say to sissy..you love my cock dont you...yes sir came the reply...you love it move than your wifes pussy dont you....silence. dont you he repeated. Yes sir.

At that laura said..oh do you now as she walked down the stairs. The guy withdrew and was in a state of shock.

Love it more please

Newcastle upon Tyne

Ha!

Lots of twists and turns - very interesting!

glasgow

We meet again laura said. I guess my sissy husbands ass is too good to resist..the naked guy just stood there trying to hide his hard cock...which i might add was impressive.

So whats your name...matthew he replied. Ok matthew are you married ...yes i am. And does your wife know you enjoy fucking guys..a silence and then he replies...no.

Ok matthew this is how things are going to be from now on...i will tell you when my sissy hubby is avail for use and i will be there to watch at all times. Sometimes there will be someone with me and you and sissy will do as we tell you..do you understand..he looks at sissy who is still on his knees and whimpers...yes i understand.

Good. Now that we have that sorted we can begin the fun. Laura tells both of them to get on there knees hands behind there backs and there mouths open.

She go upstairs and comes back with a cpl of scarves and a big dildo..waving it around she says to me...you see what i need because of that sissy im married to. I laughed abd asked what she has planned.

Well firstly the scarves are used as blindfolds and then she asks me if i want them to suck me.. im up for that i said..from one mouth to the other they suck and lick me as laura watches on play with her pussy. What one is best at sucking she asks me...id say your husband.

Ok sissy you get a reward get your ass in the air. He does as he is told and without any warning the dildo is shoved up his ass. He pulls away from it...get back and take it sissy i shout. Laura does the same again and begins fucking her sissy hubby as his friend sucks me.

glasgow

Next we make them suck each other as we take pics of them then watch as her sissy hubby gets fucked by his friend...who by the look of his hardon seems to be enjoying the situation.

When he is ready to cum we tell him to cum over sissys face and some more pics are taken.

I decide its been a while since i have enjoyed laura so i take her over to the sofa and bend her over. She is still wet so i begin fucking her as i smack her ass.

I look over and see sissy wanking away as he watches his sexy wife beg for my cum.this guys life will never be the same i think.

Im my ass laura demands fuck my ass..i look over to sissy...get the lube..he rushes over with it and i nod for him to prepare it which he does readily.

God her ass is tight but i fuck her just as fast as i did in her pussy. Cum in my ass i want it running out of me. A few more thrusts and i am cumming. I pull my cock out and turn to sissys friend..clean her ass out.

He is up and his tongue licking the cum at her ring then pushing it deep and lapping the rest up.

Laura is loving this and i take a chance and tell him to fuck her ass..she turns to me then with a wicked smile nods in agreement.

His cock is in her in seconds fucking like his life depends on it.

Sooo much enjoyment. Like it.

More please.

Really good

Loving this story!!!

Love your stories wish they were my life you lucky dog lol

glasgow

Thanks for the feedback..will hopefully add to the story today.

Good story lol

This is so good

glasgow

I tell the sissy to get a closer look at his wife being fucked by the guy who fucks him..he is over in seconds under her as he wanks away. The guy is giving her a good seeing to and by the noises coming from her laura is enjoying it.

I set and take this site in...only a few hours ago i did not know any of these people and now i am controlling them.

I tell the guy i want him to cum over lauras face and he nods to me as he picks up the pace and rams his cock into her..as he pulls out laura turns to take his load just as the first spurt comes out and hits her on the shoulder.

The rest he covers her face with and it was an impressive load.

Now sissy clean your wifes face .

"Good start, hope its as good as your last story about your ex lol "

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

Great

By *af105Man  over a year ago

newtownards