FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Her knickers

Her knickers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anDare70 OP   Man  over a year ago

kirkby

I met and played with Jewel last night. Last thing as I was leaving was for her to give me a black Lacey thong she had worn for the day. Not for me though. Returning home I placed them in a plastic bag and left them in a designated place for a guy I've been talking online to. She now the day to get through knowing that a stranger is going to wanking himself smelling her dirty knickers and if he keeps his word taking photos of him cumming in them which I'll send to her. Makes her feel very feel naughty but erotic too. This is really happening today.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hot! I still want to watch a guy fill a pair of Cs undies in Leeds if there are any takers??

Would love to do that anyone in plymouth up for that

"I met and played with Jewel last night. Last thing as I was leaving was for her to give me a black Lacey thong she had worn for the day. Not for me though. Returning home I placed them in a plastic bag and left them in a designated place for a guy I've been talking online to. She now the day to get through knowing that a stranger is going to wanking himself smelling her dirty knickers and if he keeps his word taking photos of him cumming in them which I'll send to her. Makes her feel very feel naughty but erotic too. This is really happening today. "

Yes God love to get a pair panties like that anyone fancy sending me some..

By *arlock69Man  over a year ago

Batley... (near Leeds)

"Hot! I still want to watch a guy fill a pair of Cs undies in Leeds if there are any takers??"

C looks a very sexy lass...would she be there to offer inspiration while her undies are filled?

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

What a wonderful idea sniffing dirty knickers,but I would never cum in them it would spoil the smell

Not sure! Perhaps some sperm or pre cum would add to the effect. Is Jewel married? Does her husband know? Would he like to see the pics?

By *ave mesmersMan  over a year ago

dudley

Always nice watching guys fill my gf panties . .

kirkby

Not married

By *rand XMan  over a year ago

east sussex

My FB and I went to a layby and I left a pair of her knickers for a guy to wank in.

He then left them on the back of my cAr in a plastic bag full of his hot fresh spunk.

She loves the smell of spunk and often takes her cum filled panties home to sniff while she is masturbating.

I should say that at this time she did not know what I had done with her panties in the layby

Once he had returned them I got out the car for a pee and retrieved them.

Once back in car I started to play with her and had her wet and wanting. As I fingered her I took the panties out of my pocket for her to sniff she inhaled deeply and loved the smell. I then told her what I had done and said she should suck on them and taste the cum.

She did as told and was so excited she flooded my front seat as she cum.

The guy had seen this through the window but she did not know this.

Afterwards she said to me "you was only teasing about the man spunking in my panties wasn't you"?

She thought that I had done it and still thinks that,even though as we make love I recount the story to excite her quite often.

By the way the other guy is on here and I'm sure will confirm this happened when he reads this

kirkby

3 awesome minivids of him wanking into her knickers. She loved it. A mini masturbation vid sent back as a reward.

By *unnfantasyWoman  over a year ago

Auckland

Id love to be on a work night out. Discretely Pass a guy my knickers for him to go and wank in then give me them back for me to wear the rest of the night x

By *aughty grease monkeyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"Id love to be on a work night out. Discretely Pass a guy my knickers for him to go and wank in then give me them back for me to wear the rest of the night x"
would love to wank and play in your sexy panties naughty sexy minx xxx

Any blokes in Durham want my sexy wife's panties?

[Removed by poster at 09/07/15 08:54:47]

Ffbbbw love to sniff yours pm me

You have blocked profiles of single men I am married obviously

Love worn panties. Shame all so far away. Love to share wife's or any others.

kirkby

Just picked up her nix. 4 loads in them thanks to our knicker friend. Next step give them back to her.

I would love to share and watch other guys sniffing my wife's dirty knickers think I'm only guy in Warrington area who must do it love the thought of her stained gusset filled with another guys cum

» Add a new message to this topic