FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > wifes away for weekend

wifes away for weekend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Susan is away to Dublin for the weekend. She knows how much I love sniffing her used panties, so she left me two dirty pairs under my pillow. Got a text from her last night saying she has an even dirtier pair for me now. She didn't go into details, but my minds racing. Has she actually been fucked while away.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ockyXMan  over a year ago

Rathmines

hi yes she has her panties full of my cum . in her mouth , pussy , and all over her tits, mmmmm a great ride

By *ex1Man  over a year ago

Beccles on the river

Wow follow that.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No he followed me

By *hildubMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Im working in hotel/ bar where she is staying and lots of fun goin on with her...!!!

The dirty little slut is getting fucked as we speak by a group of black men. She's taken so many inches tonight.she's gunna let you watch the video when she's home while you are both fucking. She's gunna let you have some of that stretched pussy. She's gunna take your little cock whilst she thinks of been fucked again by a gang of wild African men with 9" plus fat cocks. Then she's gunna ask u if it's ok to do it again and get her pussy stretched and let them dump there man muck in her and make you eat it out like a good boy

"Susan is away to Dublin for the weekend. She knows how much I love sniffing her used panties, so she left me two dirty pairs under my pillow. Got a text from her last night saying she has an even dirtier pair for me now. She didn't go into details, but my minds racing. Has she actually been fucked while away......."

Have you got any more details yet? When is she back?

Funnily enough my mind is racing too. She is a away on a hen do in Bristol. at 12.30 am I got a text and a picture from her. It was a Selfie with a bloke she described as their cocktail waiter kissing her or I'm sure it looked like he was kissing her on the forehead in a tender, smoochy sort of way. She had a very naughty look on her face.

I replied and told her to go for it if she fancied some fun with him. I haven't had any messages since and she is due back about 2 pm this after.

Will she/Wont she. Probably not as she is with her daughters etc but I bet if she could sneak off somewhere and do it unnoticed she would shag him.

Good luck I thought. It would be a new step for us if she has.

Mmmm

Any updates guys?

» Add a new message to this topic