FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A new experience ?

A new experience ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Ring Wraith OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford

The couple stood in the middle of their living room, both in their early 20s they had been together a long time and now they were taking their sex life to a different level.

The young man stood behind his girlfriend, slowly kissing her neck, teasing her across her shoulders over her blouse with his kisses; he knew she loved it and her breathing reminded him how much.

As he kissed her his hands slowly moved up and down her spine, slowly caressing her over her blouse, teasing her gently.

Moving his lips from her neck he whispered in her ear softly

'ready now'

she almost moaned back at him

'if you are'

his lips returned to her neck, kissing harder than before, but this time his hands moved round to the front of her body un buttoning her blouse and guiding it backwards from her body onto the floor, at the same time his fingers and tongue started to work across her now bare shoulders again teasing her like he knew she couldnt resist.

his fingers moved down her back and round to her waist, he released the button of the skirt she wore, then he slid the zip down and the skirt fell to the floor.

the girl stood there dressed in a matching set of black bra and pants, a suspender belt and black sheer stockings with heels completed her outfit.

as the skirt fell to the floor one of the mans hands moved round her and slid slowly down into the front panties as his other hand moved into the back.

his finger seeking both her cunt and her arse at the same time, and he carressed both making her moan now even more.

he knew that he could make her cum when he chose, but as she moaned in pleasure he slowed his fingers and whispered in her ear again.

'shall we make him do it'

she looked over her shoulder at her boyfriend and replied softly

'yes'

the young man laughed softly, and spoke

'you or me'

the girl smiled

'you sir please, you are in command'

the young man looked over his girlfriends shoulder at older man who was sitting on the chair in front of them watching and he smiled as he said

'strip you fucking old pervert'

the older man rose to his feet and in a few seconds he was naked in front of the young couple; his hard cock making it obvious to them both that he was so turned on her would be theirs to do with as they wished.

the young man spoke again

'kneel in front of your mistress'

the man said two words as he dropped to his knees

'yes master'

(i will write more if anyone wants it !)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes please. Lots more

Please

All the makings of another great read xx

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Yes please we love your stories

Bradford

I will try write some more later and thank you for the kind comments.

By *onelyfemWoman  over a year ago

ipswich

More!

Bradford

Once on his knees the older man looked up at his new master and mistress, he had never considered serving a man before, but the young mand standing over him stroking the girls cunt and arse had somehow got deep into his mind.

The young man looked down and smiled

'you really are a dirty old bastard slave; kneeling there with your hard cock looking at your mistress in her underwear'.

as he finished speaking he pressed his fingers deep into his girlfriend, both cunt and arse and started to kiss her agai on her neck as he did so.

he knew the effect this would have on her and as she approached her orgasm he looked down at the slave again.

'she may be your mistress, but she is my submissive and she will obey me totally, i could order her to fuck you and she would'

as he spoke he kept his eyes firmly on the slave in front of him, moving his fingers hard and fast into his girlfriends cunt squeezing her her back onto his fingers in her arse.

she moaned and exploded in orgasm, her legs started to buckle with the intensity and he had to hold her up. As she slowly relaxed and regained her composure he moved his fingers from her body and spoke to her softly.

'now my sexy slut, down on all fours and suck his old cock'

she slid down to the floor, once on her hands and knees she moved closer to the old man, her mouth getting closer to his cock.

the old man looked down at her and up at his new master, the girl moved closer and the young man spoke.

'wait slut'

looking down at the old man he grinned and spoke to him

'i am sure you want her mouth, but perhaps you can wait, perhaps you have to earn her touch'.

the old man looked up, for the first time he saw the younger man he now called master, dressed only in a pair of leather trunks, with a steel zip down the front, he was bare chested and barefoot.

the trunks showing the unmistakable bulge of his hard cock.

he smiled as he saw the old mans eyes rest on the bulge and he spoke again

'old man i hope you are not looking at my cock, you said you had never played with a cock, i hope you were not lying'

the old man looked away, staring now at the floor he replied

'no master'

the younger man laughed and looked at his girlfriend

'kneel up slut, you will have cock in your mouth, but not his, mine !'

Keep going please . One hard cock here reading this

» Add a new message to this topic