FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Is oral only,cheating on partner?

Is oral only,cheating on partner?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uildermark OP   Man  over a year ago

solihull

The reason I ask the question,(is oral still classed as cheating?)is I had last week a one off meet with a married lady while I was working near to hers,she said she felt horny that day and needed to be relieved but didn't want to cheat on her husband so she said I could pop round and have a feel,play as long as their was no full sex and she was blind folded lol.any other females,couples class this cheating or as the lady said,it's not in her eyes?xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

"The reason I ask the question,(is oral still classed as cheating?)is I had last week a one off meet with a married lady while I was working near to hers,she said she felt horny that day and needed to be relieved but didn't want to cheat on her husband so she said I could pop round and have a feel,play as long as their was no f ull sex and she was blind folded lol.any other females,couples class this cheating or as the lady said,it's not in her eyes?xx"

If your girlfriend or wife gave another guy a blow job etc would you call that cheating if you didnt know about it? If you girlfriend or wife wanted someone to make her cum, but not from penetrative sex would you say that was cheating if you didnt know about it? We would say yes it is cheating.

By *ouplelookingforadultfunCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

"The reason I ask the question,(is oral still classed as cheating?)is I had last week a one off meet with a married lady while I was working near to hers,she said she felt horny that day and needed to be relieved but didn't want to cheat on her husband so she said I could pop round and have a feel,play as long as their was no full sex and she was blind folded lol.any other females,couples class this cheating or as the lady said,it's not in her eyes?xx"

A kiss with tongues = Cheating

Touching a woman's breasts with her consent = Cheating

Touching her pussy = Cheating

Basically doing anything with someone else, without your or their partners knowledge, even just French kissing is cheating!!!!

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

If yr searching for someone to say the above is not cheating,I am sure you will find them...however, you are a man of 50 & I am sure you know the answer to your situation, without our views & opinions..

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

Anything behind your partner's back is cheating, whether it be a kiss, hand job, oral or intercourse...

I once stumbled across an ex's message to a girl online where they had been sexting and spoke of meeting up.

I knew nothing about it or her and one of his messages to her mentioned "eating wasn't cheating ".

I soon put him right and kicked his sorry ass out. x

By *agging for it lou.Woman  over a year ago

Loughborough

If its not pre decided wiv the partner it's cheeting

By *cMohawk_AdventureGirlCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

AG and I have found a pretty solid rule of thumb is, "if you'd feel too scared to tell me about it afterwards, it's basically cheating". Sorry it's not a very titillating answer, but it might actually be useful.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I thought this was interesting so I phoned Bill Clinton for advice. He assured me that this scenario definitely isn't cheating.

Shows over folks. Back to your beds.

"I thought this was interesting so I phoned Bill Clinton for advice. He assured me that this scenario definitely isn't cheating.

Shows over folks. Back to your beds.

"

Excellent

By *gNeMan  over a year ago

Harrogate

"The reason I ask the question,(is oral still classed as cheating?)is I had last week a one off meet with a married lady while I was working near to hers,she said she felt horny that day and needed to be relieved but didn't want to cheat on her husband so she said I could pop round and have a feel,play as long as their was no full sex and she was blind folded lol.any other females,couples class this cheating or as the lady said,it's not in her eyes?xx"

Did you really fall for that?

"Girls I really need to meet one of you. Unfortunately I can't cheat on my partner so I'm afraid you'll just have to give me a blowjob." I wonder if there'd be any takers lol.

Anything you have to hide from your partner is a betrayal...

» Add a new message to this topic