FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > my pantie fantasy

my pantie fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ed969 OP   Man  over a year ago

leicester

I have a fantasy of owning another mans wife's worn panties. I would like to watch her take them or take them off for her off. I would be sat on a chair when she walks into the room topless and in a short skirt. She would then stand in front of me and hitch her skirt up to reveal her knickers (black lacy french ones or white cotton boy shorts) while i'm playing with my cock. She would then come closer to me and tell me to take her panties off. I'd then wrap them round my cock and wank in them until I cum while she watches and plays with her wet pussy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughty grease monkeyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

sounds fun sure her knickers look great round your big cock

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have had four meets where I have given my knickers to the guy and all have worn them while wanking ..

One was in a park and I had a dress on in the middle of the tree's he took my knickers off and wanked in them ..I went home with none on back to my husband mmmm very hot , one guys got two pairs of my knickers and still wears them to wank in .

I would love to meet you and pull off you thong and wank in them and then cum all over your sexy tits x

Depending on size I would probably wear them

By *ed969 OP   Man  over a year ago

leicester

"I have had four meets where I have given my knickers to the guy and all have worn them while wanking ..

One was in a park and I had a dress on in the middle of the tree's he took my knickers off and wanked in them ..I went home with none on back to my husband mmmm very hot , one guys got two pairs of my knickers and still wears them to wank in . "

its a pity your so far away i'd love to own a pair of your knickers

» Add a new message to this topic