FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > kinky fantasy

kinky fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would love to meet a couple over a drink in a busy pub, as she walks in I'm wondering if she's wearing what I asked, and as she sits down I can see her skirt ride up just enough to expose her stocking tops, she notices and says "hope you like what you see causes there's more!" As we chat over drinks she lifts her skirt up more in our secluded booth, and says to her man "shall I show him the rest?" He nodds and she looks in his eyes as she reaches up under her skirt, slowly pulling down her silky panties to her knees where I can see them saying "do you like these?" My answer is obvious, then he asks "would you like them?" I say yes please straight after, then she slides them off completely, handing them over saying "go to the loo and tie them around that massive hard on I can see through your jeans and cum back"

Let me know what you think! X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ussexSwingerPaulMan  over a year ago

Brighton

Hope there's more?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds good to me

Apparently this is a copy and paste number, and as I made a spelling error I'm boring! This site just isn't up to the mark!

So I've been asked by a very sexy, (and slutty by the look of her pics!), lady for hung males to carry on my fantasy. So here goes nothing

I go to the loo, all the while feeling the silky material I have in my pocket, as I get into the cubicle and pull them out to see just how wet she was, smell her scent, suddenly there's a loud knock on the cubicle door! "Someone's in!" I shout nervously, wondering who the hell bangs on a cubicle door like that, (they must've been really desperate for the loo!). Then all of a sudden I hear her voice say, "you looked nervous so my husband sent me down to see if you need a hand doing it properly!"

By *oob lover 99Man  over a year ago

chester

"I go to the loo, all the while feeling the silky material I have in my pocket, as I get into the cubicle and pull them out to see just how wet she was, smell her scent, suddenly there's a loud knock on the cubicle door! "Someone's in!" I shout nervously, wondering who the hell bangs on a cubicle door like that, (they must've been really desperate for the loo!). Then all of a sudden I hear her voice say, "you looked nervous so my husband sent me down to see if you need a hand doing it properly!""

Wow....please carry on !

Yes please carry on!

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

I do like kinky fantasies - almost as much as real kinky parties and meets...

I open the cubicle door and she just about barges in, looking the door behind her and enveloping me in a deep French kiss. My hand starts to wander, up her stocking clad legs, over the lace top of her stockings to her now soaking pussy, but she pushes me back against the wall as we both hear the door open once more, she puts her finger to my lips and takes her panties from my hand....

Oh please do continue

» Add a new message to this topic