FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The inspection

The inspection

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Look straight ahead", he said in a firm voice she didn't want to disobey.

She fixed her eyes on the doorframe as he slowly circled here, eyes tracing up and down her body.

She felt the end of the crop slap gently against the inside of her calves and understood immediately what was expected, adjusting her stance so her legs were further apart.

"Good girl."

He traced the crop up and down the inside of her legs, hesitating just above the line of her short skirt for a brief second, before slowly tracing back down. Teasing her.

Slowly the crop ran back up her leg, hesitating again before it moved round to the back of her thigh, continuing upwards, taking her skirt with it. Taking the skirt in his hands he tucked it into it's own waist band and she felt the tip of the crop slide under her knickers, over her crack, dragging them down until they dropped to her ankles, spilling over her glossy red heels.

And there she stood, eyes fixed to the door frame, skirt hitched up and knickers around her ankles. She heard the leather chair behind her creak as he settled into it and felt a tingle on her newly-naked skin.

Minutes passed as she stood there, unsure of what she was supposed to do but too afraid to move. She felt like his gaze was burning into her back and she could feel the electricity run across her nipples.

"So", he said eventually, her spine stiffened a little with anticipation, "You have been sent for an inspection. I have been asked to assess and grade you. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir".

"Good girl. If you pass the assessment then you will receive instruction and be added to the selective pool of girls we use for our private parties. You understand what this entails? You understand that you will be required to make yourself... available for use?"

"Yes sir".

"Good girl. So let's start," she heard the creak of the leather chair has he stood up and the sound of him rummaging in a draw.

"Right, if you could just widen your stance for me and part your arse cheeks. Thank you. A little wider. Good. Now bend over. From the waist. That's it."

She slowly manoeuvred forward, working hard to keep her balance in those heels, until she was bent, strait backed, at a 90 degree angle.

"Nice posture, well done. Now, this is going to be a little cold."

She felt something damp against her anus and then a slight pressure and a popping sensation as something slipped inside her. She let out a little gasp and thought she heard a satisfied noise from her inspector.

"Good, nice start. Let's try the next one up".

The swift removal of the plug was almost as shocking as the insertion and, no sooner than it was out than she felt another pressure and a pop. Stretched and filled slightly wider this time, slightly deeper. He removed it and tried again, with the next size.

"You're being very accommodating aren't you", he said , stroking her hair gently. "Good girl, I think we can move up two now".

She gasped a little, feeling full up and stretched already and nervous at the thought of another increase in size. She was right to be.

She felt him apply more lube to her anus, "We might need a bit more of this for the one", he said, as if slightly amused. She felt the pressure, harder this time, and then the pop.

"Oh", she gasped loudly as it entered her, and yet she felt him push it firmly into her, keeping his hand over the base and stroking her hair.

"Good girl, good girl. Just relax now. You have done really well".

Her anus pulsed around the plug as she tried to even out her breathing and regain her balance a little.

"Good girl", he said again, "I think we'll leave that one in just now to try and stretch you a bit. You'll need to be able to be as accommodating as possible if you pass the examination. Understand?"

"Yes sir", she gasped.

"Ok then, don't worry, we will have you standing back up straight in a second. Just one more thing." She waited as he tidied things away, standing, bent over with her knickers around her ankles, holding her own arse cheeks apart with a butt plug firmly inserted.

She was so lost in the moment that she didn't feel him behind her again until his hand darted swiftly between her legs and his fingers slipped quickly up inside her. She gasped again and wobbled on her heels.

"Maintain balance", he ordered firmly and she managed to right herself," Ok, good, that's two fingers. Now let me try three." He removed and re-inserted his fingers in one quick action, causing her to wobble slightly again. "And four". Again his fingers fucked her and she felt the tightness of her full pussy and her full arse.

"Ok, that will do for now. You can let go of those arse cheeks and stand up now".

She rose tentatively, letting the blood flow to her head and still getting used to the pressure of the plug inside her.

He circled back in front of her, smirking. "Good girl. And what is it we have here?" he asked raising his right hand to her face. He sniffed his glistening fingers. "It smells very much to me like pussy juice. Do you like pussy juice?"

"Yes sir."

"Good girl. Lick my fingers clean then."

She stretched out her tongue and liked the length of his fingers where they had been inside of him. He gently pulled away from her teasingly and, when she stopped he urged her to carry on. She thought of how she looked, leaning eagerly forward to lick her juices from his fingers like a hungry animal.

"Ok", he said abruptly. "That's the bottom half done." he stood close infront of her and began to reach around behind her as if in some soft, intimate embrace, then she felt his hands on her wrists as he firmly guided them behind her back. Then the rope, tied quickly and expertly, with chance of escape.

"Right", he said, stepping back from her, "let's take a look."

His gaze stated at her feet and slowly worked it's way up to her face where she knew instantly what she had done. "Straight ahead!", he barked, clearly irritated, and marched back behind her. There was a swift movement as he grabbed her hair, bent her over and she heard the sound of leather whip through the air.

She gasped at the six sharp strikes to her soft behind, and her arse tensed harder around the butt plug, but the thought of disobeying him was almost as bad.

He stood her firmly back up but kept a tight hold of her hair. "You need to learn your place. That should help you remember", he said gruffly, standing close behind her and speaking low into her ear. "I don't like doing that to you but you have to learn. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir, sorry sir".

"Good", he said, his voice softening. "Good girl". His grip softened. "Eyes straight ahead now".

She fixed her eyes back on the door frame and he returned to stand in front of her. He stood for several minutes, occasionally stretching out an arm to cup a curve in her body, feel the firmness of a muscle or adjust her stance.

"We don't need this", he said eventually and, with one swift hand action, pulled open her blouse, busting the cheap buttons so that her bra was exposed. he stepped in closer and took her breasts in each hand as if weighing them. He kneaded them slightly and bounced each individually.

"Not bad. I mean, not the best I have seen by a long shot. But they should at least bounce when you are being fucked and that's the main thing." He returned to the table infront, took out his pen and wrote a few sentences.

"Right well, I don't need to see them both", he said returning to her and pulling down her right-hand bra cup, "One will do. Let's take a look shall we?"

He took hold of her nipple and gently lifted it. "Hmmm - a small mount of sag, which is to be expected" he said, making further notes. "Good sized areola, quote juicy nipples. I wonder if they are usually this pert."

"Ok, now excuse me for a minute as I need to sit down for this one" he drew up a chair directly in front of her and, holding her nipple, slid two fingers back up inside her. "ahhh, very wet still I see, I think someone is enjoying this a little too much to be a good girl", he said with a smirk.

"Now, I am going to twist your nipple slowly and I want you to tell me when it starts to hurt. Ok?"

"Yes sir" she said, though he could hear the trepidation in his voice.

"ok" he started to turn her nipple very slowly and he felt her pussy tighten around his fingers. "Just relax now, that's it". She felt the skin tighten, pleasure at first and then a little more like needling pain.

"Ouch" she said, with a quick intake of breath. He stopped twisting, but kept the nipple in a firm grip.

"Ok, so that hurts does it?"

She nodded.

"Ok, but you can take a little more can't you? Are you going to be a good girl and try a little more for me?"

She breathed deeply and tensed her pussy round his fingers. "Yes sir".

"Good girl", he said with a smile. Once again he slowly started to turn the nipple and her face and pussy tightened. She breathed through her teeth.

"Ouch", she said again when the pain became too much. Again he stopped, but kept his fingers clamped firmly where they were.

"Ok good girl. You think that is as much as you can take? Really, you're not being a wimp".

She nodded.

"Ok then. Good girl" he started to slowly untwist her nipple and her pussy relaxed a little round his fingers. But then his fingers swiftly reversed and twisted the nipple hard before quickly letting go.

She squealed at the shock and felt a jolt of electricity from her nipples to her clit, wobbbling so much he had to steady her with his hand. He was laughing quietly. "oh, my poor girl." He withdrew his fingers and, as he stood up brushed his tongue across her throbbing nipple. "there you are, that should cool it down. Don't say I am not good to you".

He went to the small sink in the corner and washed her off his fingers, then returned and sat at the desk to make more notes while she stood, hands cuffed behind her back arse exposed and filled with a butt plug, knickers around her ankles, breast naked and eyes fixed firmly on the doorframe.

Eventually he pushed his chair back and took a long look at her. "Well, this all looks good so far. There is just one final test I need to do to initiate you into the pool. Are you happy with everything so far. Do you understand what is expected?"

"Yes sir".

"And do you have any questions?"

There was a pause.

"Clearly you do. Now is the time to speak up girl", he cautioned.

"Please sir", she ventured, "How often are the parties?"

"There are two a week, and you will be expected to attend both. You will start as a corner girl. So you will be expected to be there from start to end. Don't worry, it's warm and we give you a very comfy footstool. We need to. You'll be bent over it all night on your own in that corner and have to be ready to take what comes your way. Maybe no one will fuck you, maybe you'll be fucked twice in all holes by everyone there. It just depends."

"Once you have done your time there we can train you up in other areas. Help you find your true talent and nurture that, but until then you wil be a corner girl."

Another pause.

"Please sir, how long will I be a corner girl?"

"It very much depends. Some girls are promoted within a month or so. Some have been doing it for several years. I think 6 is the most. Six years, twice a week, blindfolded and bent over that footstool..." he trailed off.

"But then, there are the girls who secretly like being a corner girls. The really filthy ones who look sweet as pie but can't get enough of being fucked by strangers." He chuckled. "It takes all sorts".

And it's a good life really. We keep you well. You are fed and clothed and looked after to the highest standard. You are, after all, our prize possessions!"

"Now if that's all?" He paused.

"Yes sir".

"Good, you are happy and want to proceed?"

"Yes sir".

He rose from his chair and came close to her so his body was right against hers. He stroked her hair, ran his fingers over her cheek and tilted her chin so that her eyes met his. It was such a deep, intense look that she felt it flush through her body.

"You," he whispered, "are a very good girl". And he kissed her briefly and deeply.

When her eyes opened he was turning her away from him to face the inner room. Her eyes swept slowly across the room. In the corner she noticed the footstool, placed strategically in front of a large mirror, she thought.

He lead her to the corner, walking gingerly so as not to trip over the knickers around her ankles,. "Final test", he murmured, undoing her handcuffs and then, more firmly "Kneel".

She knelt infront of the footstool and she watched him in the mirror as he brush her hair back from her face and took the blindfold out of his top pocket. He covered her eyes and slowly removed her blouse and bra before guiding her over the footstool. She placed her hands on the floor in front and felt her breasts hang below her.

She heard his zip and felt him kneel behind her, easing her knees apart further. He tapped the but plug. "That one's staying in, for now".

She could feel electric anticipation throughout her body. Her pussy so wet she thought it might drip. Her nipple zingling with the aftershock of the twist. Her anus aching round the butt plug.

She felt his hard cock against her wet pussy and wondered how long he had been hard. She moved her pelvis against him. "Stay still", he ordered, and she did.

He slid inside her, filled her up and slowly, firmly fucked her. She could hear his breathing but couldn't see him. His strokes got firmer and faster and she felt her tits bounce and imagined him watching them in the mirror.

She began to make small noises of pleasure, despite herself. Her arse and her pussy so full. Then she felt something slide against her skin, over her clit, only realising what it was when it started to vibrate. She gasped.

He leaned in towards her ear, "You should be rewarded for being such a good girl" he said, "just remember to ask permission to cum". And he fucked her harder.

She felt the tension build. From her nipples to her clit, through her full pussy and arse. She felt his cock pounding into her and her pussy juices covering her thighs. So close, so close.

"Please sir, may I come?"

And in one swift moment he whipped out the butt plug and pushed himself deep into her arse, took a firm hold of her hair saying, "yes, you may come".

The shock of an empty pussy desperate to be filled and a full arse hit her and electricity ran right through her and she came and came and came whilst he fucked her arse hard.

She collapsed under the weight of the orgasm, so glad the footstool was there to catch her as he fucked harder and harder until she felt his hot white cum shoot deep inside her arse.

When he removed himself she felt empty but so deeply satisfied. And when he curled her in his lap and gently stoked her hair, she never wanted to leave.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Will there be any more to this horny story ????

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

What a great story.

Wow what a story

» Add a new message to this topic