FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > 18th birthday treat

18th birthday treat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ave mesmers OP   Man  over a year ago

dudley

Myself and karen had been invited to a friend of ours, sons 18th birthday party. We arrived at the party which was being held at a large old country house, and Jon the birthday boy greeted us, Karen gave him the present we had brought but he seemed preoccupied at staring at Karens 38dd tits which were nicely on show in her low cut dress, he suddenly snapped out of it and looked abit embarrased as the bulge in his trousers had got quite big. Jon showed us over to the bar were the drinks were free and most of the women had cocktails so Karen decided to join them much to my approval as I already had a plan forming and Karen was going to have another sort of COCK tail by the end of the night. tbc x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lec4385Man  over a year ago

Colchester

Sounds like a good story

By *orks Randy MANMan  over a year ago

doncaster

Great start

dudley

For the next couple of hours we chatted to various people and I ensured Karens glass was always topped up adding a couple of vodkas to the cocktails which were now taking effect on her as she was very unsteady on her feet and well on the way to putting my plan in to action. Lets get another drink I said to her and then we can go and have a little dance, I had noticed Jon on the dancefloor and it was time to get the plan moving. .

By *restatynCplCouple  over a year ago

Rhyl

So this is a story about taking advantage of a woman too d*unk to know better.

Classy.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start lets hear more

dudley

We moved to the edge of the dancefloor as the one song stopped and a slow number came on, I called Jon over a said have a dance with Karen , before he had time to say anything I had pushed them together. You will have to hold her tight as shes a bit unsteady I said pushing them closer, Karen giggled as her tits squashed against his chest I moved Jons hand on to Karens bum to ensue there was alot of body contact there lol

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"So this is a story about taking advantage of a woman too d*unk to know better.

Classy."

By *ornyguy414uMan  over a year ago

Hadleigh Essex

More plz

"So this is a story about taking advantage of a woman too d*unk to know better.

Classy. "

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

More

dudley

As they moved around the dancefloor Jon kept Karen as close as possible and Karens hands were on Jons arse obviously enjoying the hardness of his cock rubbing against her. As the song ended I walked over to them Its a bit warm in here shall we get some fresh air I said winking at Jon. I looked down and Jons erection was clearly visisible under the grey type track bottoms he was wearing, we each took one of Karens arms and made our way outside Karen giggling all the way as she looked at Jons hard on we walked along . . .

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

Good start

dudley

We got outside and moved around the side of the building to a bench, its about time you gave Jon abirthday kiss isnt it Karen I said , Karen grabbed Jon and started to kiss him as I sat down on the bench, as they kissed I slowly lifted Karens skirt and slid my had up rubbing her silky black panties that she was wearing , just then they broke off kissing I looked up and said to Karen Im a bit dissapointed you can do better than that , she giggled grabbing Jon agai n they went into a full blown passionate snog and my hand made its way between her legs to her now soaking wet panties . .

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

dudley

I slipped my finger inside Karens wet panties and slowly pushed a finger inside her gently probing deeper with every push. I was sitting level with their groins and could see Karens moving with my finger I used my other hand to push Jon closer so Karens pubic bone rubbed his cock. Their kissing became more frantic and I could feel Karens muscles start to contract I pushed my finger as deep as I could , Karen broke off from kissing and groaned as her body spasmed and an orgasm swept over her, I felt her warm juices running down my fingers as her legs slowly began to give way. I stood up and helped Jon hold her , I think its time to finnish her off now Jon I said looking at Karen. Oh fuck please she said her voice still sounding shakey ...

Colchester

Can't leave it there

dudley

We walked Karen to a side door and tried the handle, it opened,inside was some chairs and tables abit of a store room, in front of us was a chesterfield setee just the thing I thought. We walked Karen over to it and leaned her over the back, I went round the front of her as Jon lifted up her dress to reveal her black wet silky panties and black hold ups, he wasted no time in pulling her panties down Time to have some young cock in you sweetie I said, oh fuc.... Karen tried to speak but but jons cock was between her pussy lips I smiled as her voice tailed off to a groan her eyes glazed over as his cock pushed deep into her wet pussy . . .

Mmmmmmmmmmm

Colchester

Not sure who's the lucky one, Jon Karen or you Dave, but need more

dudley

Jons cock slammed deep into Karen her tits bounced with every thrust I moved forward and pulled Karens straps of her shoulders pulling the top of her dress down to free her tits. Jon leaned forward and grabbed one of her tits as his pumping became faster it was evident he wasnt going to last long , Karen moaned as Jon went harder, is that nice sweetie I said, oh god yesssss karens voice tailed off as with one last deep thrust Jon came deep inside her. Jon slowly pulled out the spunk and juices running down Karens legs, I quickly replaced Jon and my spunk was soon mixing with his as Karen cleaned his young cock with her mouth . . A birthday to remember . . ..

tina and i had a 3some with a student lodger on his 17th -he seduced both of us-he was almost as apretty as tina

dudley

Thanks for the messages glad you enjoyed it and the pics x

Good and horny got me hard now what to do lol

dudley

"Good and horny got me hard now what to do lol "

read it again with the pics I think it will help you out

dudley

Thanks for messages re pics will get them to you as soon as pos

Sounds like the sort of ecounter we'd enjoy. Great story

Who the hell wears a track suit bottoms for a birthday party

dudley

"Who the hell wears a track suit bottoms for a birthday party "

someone whos 18 . . .

"tina and i had a 3some with a student lodger on his 17th -he seduced both of us-he was almost as apretty as tina "

Please tell us more

dudley

Thanks for all the messages just back of holiday so will catch up with replies x

» Add a new message to this topic