FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > I just sent her out

I just sent her out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orwenglish OP   Couple  over a year ago

Webster

For the first time ever, I sent my lovely wife out for the express purpose of flirting with someone aaaaaaaghhhh!!! What am I, crazy?

I have to say, I am going through a myriad of emotions right now. but first, I owe you all a story:

We haven't been amazingly adventurous before, so if you're looking for a nasty sex tale, we haven't gotten so far.

Yet.

It all starts with a dude who hands out samples in the food court at our local mall. We'll call him "mall dude"

Mall dude always hung his eyes on Aya extra long when we went to the food court. We would always catch him looking and he would smile at her or give an extra sample (which we took even if we didn't want it because...)

Mall dude is 5'7"~5'9"ish and black with dreadlocks. Looks in pretty darn good shape and is pretty obviously younger. Around 20-23, I'd say.

Over time, we got braver. First, sending her through the food court separately with me on the other side and then going past him multiple times.

But today we hit a milestone. I sent her to the mall alone for the first time and he actually took her hand and held it for a moment. She was too nervous and didn't take it any further, so nothing else happened, but the story isn't over.

When she told me of the brief interaction, I had an idea. I'll write down a list of options to say to him and she can go and try again.

She is in a beautiful navy blue minidress with gold buttons that shows off plenty of leg and cleavage.

and she left to go flirt with him. I told her to be bold about it too.

What do you think is going to happen? is she going to bail at the last minute? or maybe she's going to charm his pants off in one blow. I can imagine so many scenarios.

Jealousy, excitement, wonderment,pride, anxiety...she's not exactly "playing alone" ( I'm not sure we'll ever be that comfortable) but I certainly do like the thought of her flirting alone and maybe even some light dating.

I love her stories and hearing how guys are looking at her (they obviously don't look when I'm there) and the things guys say/do when I'm not around.

That's also why we love swinging. You beautiful people will flirt with her right in front of me. And with me right in front of her. Heck, some of you flirt with both of us. And we love to flirt back. We're glad to be back and can't hardly wait to play again. (darn schedules..)

The anticipation is one of the best parts for me. only bested by the sex that we have while talking about our flirtation. What about you? Favorite parts? what was the first time like that you sent your spouse out to flirt with others?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Sounds great what happened

Webster

Today, Aya went to the mall again and mall dude was there. He finally got brave and asked if he could give her his number! She accepted and texted him immediately. What a big step for us! but not even the biggest of the night. He called a few minutes later to ask my wife out on a date!

Over the course of this evening we've been talking like crazy. Discussing limits, what to talk about, and asking ourselves a million times "are we really doing this???". The limits we set were as follows: She is allowed to do anything up to and including a first kiss, and she is not allowed to go back to his place. although she is allowed to bring him to our place to walk her to the door. (to better facilitate that first goodnight kiss)

She changed my name on her phone to "Michelle" so that we can covertly text a bit before she gets to the big reveal about our lifestyle. We've decided that we're not going to lead this gentleman along without reading him in early.

We discussed how she was going to break it to him, and when, and which car to take (we have 4) and what to do the rest of the night.

Then, when we were done, I let her fly. She's out there. Right now. probably laughing and talking and bantering with her new suitor. I couldn't be more excited.

Before she left, we also talked about the potential of me going out on a first date with a new lady friend too. I guess we'll see if I've still got game enough to pick up a girl these days.

We said "I love you" about a thousand times too.

I know that I bounce around in my storytelling. I'm sorry. It's just so exciting! It's so different than being at a party with other swingers together. This guy is vanilla. (not for much longer, though) and he likes her a lot, I think. I'll update this when I get any updates.

Webster

So I got my first text. Apparently this guy isn't quite as vanilla as we thought. she says he's been into the lifestyle before and is asking for my permission to have fun with her. Hahaha. That kinda changes things.

Webster

I told her that she's allowed to foreplay with him but no touching "down there" for either of them.

By *onyt3030Man  over a year ago

putney

Mmmmm great post. Do continue....!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This getting interesting

Sounds good more please

By *ount_to_10Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Webster

Hey, this is Aya. I'll update you all about my side of last night's adventure.

So, I drove over dressed in jeans and a semi-see-through tank top. We met up and he got in my car. He is tall, black and athletic, with shoulder long dreamy dreadlocks. We started driving and he was all over me instantly. He was telling me how he had been wanting to get in touch with me for a while after seeing me walk around the mall a few times. He was touching my neck and pulling his fingers through my hair. He asked if he could kiss me. I only let him kiss me on the cheek. He was smooth and confident. And I loved all the attention.

We talked a bit more, where are you from, how old are you etc. He kept throwing in little comments my way about how sexy I am. And what a great connection we have.

After a few minutes I built up the courage and said "since you're moving fast tonight, let me move fast too... We're swingers". I just blurted it out. I wanted to get it out there and let him know. It was exciting, and a bit scary. How would he react to this!?!

Well, his reaction was so much better than expected. He got all excited, and screamed out in excitement "Awesome, that means we get to have lots of fun!".

I continued "yeah, that guy you've seen me with is my husband, and he knows aaaaall about you."

He continued to tell me that he had experienced the lifestyle before, been to clubs and had his share of fun. He also expressed a short moment of dissapointment that "oh, this means I have to ask him permission to play with you for everything, huh?". (yes!)

We drove around for a bit more, he stopped at a gas station to pick up a couple of drinks, and while he was in there I texted Tony in excitement about the good news! I was excited to get his response about being allowed to play a bit more now, but that "groins are off limits". I really liked the idea of having a hard, set in stone, stopping point. And I knew, even though he wasn't there, he was still in control. And it made me feel more confident.

Mall dude got back in the car and we parked in a parking lot and continued talking, and drinking. Well, he was anyway... (I don't like drinking and driving).

He wanted to know more about our previous relationships, what we have tried and not tried. I told him that we had played with a very sexy couple in Utah. I told him that we had dated and that we had done everything but...(quick side note: the only reason we didn't go all the way that night is because none of us had thought to bring condoms...a mistake we won't be repeating) He told me a bit about his experience in the lifestyle.

Apparently mall dude was currently staying at a motel close by, and said a friend of his needed to stop by with something. And asked me to please come with him back to his room. He kept reassuring me it was safe and that I could trust him. I was obviously a bit reluctant about it, but eventually I decided to go in...

He sat down at the desk, and I sat down on the corner of the bed. We kept talking, and this time I tasted some of the drinks, and he said, "Just relax, I'm not gonna hurt you. Well, maybe just a little" as he winked at me. He came over to the bed and sat down next to me. He asked "can I kiss you?", and leaned in and kissed me before I had a chance to answer. His kisses were juicy and maybe a little too wet for my taste. His touch was warm and pleasant. He kissed my neck and started playing with my boobs, he worked his way down, kissing my chest and sucked on my nipple, which hardened from the wetness of his mouth. His hands brushed my thighs and my lower back. He tried to lay me down on the bed, but I told him that was off limits so he pulled me up to standing instead. He hugged me close to his body, squeezed my ass and pulled me even closer. I could feel his bulge pressing against me. It was rock hard. I was running my hands up and down his sexy back. We kissed passionately while he pulled my tank top down to fully expose my b-cups. Soon enough, we were back at the corner of the bed and he asked me to touch his............ He stretched his pants out for me to take a look. I quickly gazed away, not wanting to be too tempted. I couldn't help but notice, it did look pretty big. I wagged my finger and told him "Uh-uh, Groins are off limits tonight". I winked. "My husband did say he would like some pictures of us though", but mall dude didn't want to take pictures, he just wanted me to himself. I said, "we'll have to wait, I want my husband to watch. It will be so much more exciting. We'll have to make it a live show".

I got back up off the bed and continued "Maybe this would be a good time to leave, before I give you blue balls". He replied "You could never give me blue balls, sexy" and pulled me close for more kisses. I pulled away from him again, pulled my top back up as I made my way towards the door. He followed me, and I whispered "maybe we can continue this on Saturday night instead" and I left him with one last kiss.

Edinburgh

Nice!!!! More!!!!

Dont leave it there

Webster

Aya got home and immediately kissed me. She said "Yes, your kisses are waaaay better" and told me about his "juicy kisses".

She told me about his back, and about his confidence. She told me how she loved imposing a hard limit on him. And how she loved seeing his reactions to those limits. She said "he's hot" and I immediately got rock hard thinking of her being all turned on by this guy.

We kissed and touched and re-enacted several of the hotter parts of the night. I was playing with her nipple and she said "he was sucking on that one...hard"

We laid on the bed and I started taking her top off. She told me that he had done the same thing. She told me how he loosened his pants and that she was so tempted to look. I said "like this?" And performed the same maneuver and she reached right in my pants and grabbed my rod. She said "I didn't do this with him though" while she caressed and I moaned softly.

Aya told me "Yeah, and we didn't do this either" and began riding me over my jeans. I was reeling. I was over the moon. She told me more about how he tried his best to bed her, how tempting it was to just go for it, and how proud she was to have resisted. I said, "well, you don't have to resist anymore...

Edinburgh

Can't wait to hear how things develope.

Any update?

Webster

The big update will be tomorrow morning. We are at the arrived at the club a few minutes ago and we were hungry, so I split off to grab some food. (That's where I am now) and Aya is back at the club chatting with a few people.

We did invite mall dude. I got to look into his eyes today and shake his hand. He looked different today. He was polite, and trying to be cool, but I could tell he was sweating, seeing me there too. Like he was thinking "is he really ok with this?"

When I smiled and looked him directly in his eyes though, he knew he was still in, as long as he plays by the rules

We'll have to see if he shows up, and how brave he is when I'm right next to them. (And with other swingers there too) I hope he does. I want to see them in action. I can't wait! If he doesn't show, we'll just have to make some new friends tonight! we're here to play though, so let's hope....

» Add a new message to this topic