FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Helping my best freind

Helping my best freind

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Our best freinds were having a hard time health wise from her first born 24 yrs ago she had always had some health problems. Recently they had got a lot worse and through a conversation one day it came out theat they had not had sex for some months due to her health.

I've always fancied his wife and often made flirty comments to her in her ear in the playground on school pick up etc.

I know my wife found him attractive because of his good manners she often teased me she should fuck him.

My wife was around theirs one day and the 2 women were talking and she said she knew he missed sex a lot but knew he wouldnt go wandering because of their love for each other. She said that she wished she could do something for him to releive his needs.My wife told me she was even suprised at what she asked her. She asked if maybe he could have a bit of fun with herbut that I had to know as well and only if I agreed.

When this was put to me by my wife my first and only thought was how could I say no I had always wanted to see her with another cock. For it to be one of my closest freinds too was almost a dream come true. .It was arranged for them both to come to ours his wife didnt want to watch it happen but wanted just to be in the same house when it did.

They came over to ours last weekend and we all sat chatting about kids etc.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Interesting

By *ee270Woman  over a year ago

leeds

More keep going what happened

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Very interesting

Continue

More please

We sat on our sofas as oppoisite couple me beside her my wife with himn neither of us were uncomfortable in each others company in fact my mates wife met me for the very first time on my stag nightwhen I was stark bollock naked she often joked that the sight of me stayed with her for years and is one of those things that is often brought up in our conversations. It came as no suprise that this topic came up again that night and my wife suggested that maybe my mate and I should both be naked so as to compare sizes.He often joked when we were younger that I had a massive cock

Being me it never takes much for me to get my cock out so off with my jeans and jockey shorts to stand their on display. My mates wife told her husband to not be so shy and get on with it. So we are both stood there on display for both to see.I'm very much a tit man and his wife has always had a lovely pair ( same as my wife) but she has always been cuddly to my wife skinny and his wife was wearing a top that showed plenty off which soon means my cock is rising.His cock is still at half mast so my wife suddenly goes to him and sarts to play with his cock which soon responds to her touch. His wife then comes up to me and sarts to stroke me saying how nice and thick my cock feels to his long and skinny cock.My wife is not a great lover of sucking a cock claims she doesnt like anything big in her mouth but she seems to like his skinny cock as she is soon kissing the tip as she wanks him although she doesnt take him fully in her mouth. His wife seems to like a bigger cock as she is copying my wife except she take me most of the way in to her mouth.After a few mins my wife stands up and asks us both if its ok for her feel his cock inside her. She replys to my wife to simple enjoy him and give him what she cant. With that his wife and myself go and sit back on the sofa as we get comfortable she takes off her top and bra and lays her head down in my lap to keep kissing my cock while I can play with her nipples.

Meanwhile my wife has stripped naked along with him and sits back down with her legs spread for him to go down on her.

"We sat on our sofas as oppoisite couple me beside her my wife with himn neither of us were uncomfortable in each others company in fact my mates wife met me for the very first time on my stag nightwhen I was stark bollock naked she often joked that the sight of me stayed with her for years and is one of those things that is often brought up in our conversations. It came as no suprise that this topic came up again that night and my wife suggested that maybe my mate and I should both be naked so as to compare sizes.He often joked when we were younger that I had a massive cock

Being me it never takes much for me to get my cock out so off with my jeans and jockey shorts to stand their on display. My mates wife told her husband to not be so shy and get on with it. So we are both stood there on display for both to see.I'm very much a tit man and his wife has always had a lovely pair ( same as my wife) but she has always been cuddly to my wife skinny and his wife was wearing a top that showed plenty off which soon means my cock is rising.His cock is still at half mast so my wife suddenly goes to him and sarts to play with his cock which soon responds to her touch. His wife then comes up to me and sarts to stroke me saying how nice and thick my cock feels to his long and skinny cock.My wife is not a great lover of sucking a cock claims she doesnt like anything big in her mouth but she seems to like his skinny cock as she is soon kissing the tip as she wanks him although she doesnt take him fully in her mouth. His wife seems to like a bigger cock as she is copying my wife except she take me most of the way in to her mouth.After a few mins my wife stands up and asks us both if its ok for her feel his cock inside her. She replys to my wife to simple enjoy him and give him what she cant. With that his wife and myself go and sit back on the sofa as we get comfortable she takes off her top and bra and lays her head down in my lap to keep kissing my cock while I can play with her nipples.

Meanwhile my wife has stripped naked along with him and sits back down with her legs spread for him to go down on her."

Love it

Wow. Would love to hear more

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

More given me a rise

He wasnt one to waste time and got straight down between her legs to kiss and lick at her pussy.The sign of how turned on my wife was shows by the deep pink red glow across her chest and the wriggling of her bum as he is enjoying her pussy.

He breaks away and his skinny hard cock now goes to slide in to her open pussy.Apart from me my wife has only ever had one other man but I didnt get to watch only her the moans that time. This time around I'm watching her enjoy another mans cock while having my cock played with.

I watch with delight as he pushes into her and pulls her legs up to get in as deep as possible. He soon builds up a rythm fucking her pussy and she tells him to fuck her and fill her up with his cum. Both my mate and me have been cut so no pregnancy risk. I was very turned on to not only see my wife take another cock but also to be having his wife play with me at the same time.

I'm not going to say it was hours of fucking and playing because it wasnt. What it was was us as a couple helping our freinds through a tough time in their life. Soon he is telling her he is cumming and she groans as he fills her with his cum. His wife is still playing with me and allows me to cum as well.

Hope more to follow

» Add a new message to this topic