FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > slut

slut

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are constantly discovering new things we enjoy doing, we like to explore new avenues and most recently that was pee fun. I'm very sub, love being called names and humiliated etc, the topic of pee came up and we decided to give it a go and see what we thought, I got in the shower on my knees and thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of it, the next time I opened my mouth a little, then a bit more. So last night I had my collar on and we having fun when sir told me he needed to use the toilet, I suggested he use me as a toilet he stood over me and slowly let his pee out a bit at a time and I drank every drop and loved it. Not only am I a cock and cum slut, I'm now a piss whore

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mallteaserWoman  over a year ago

Central

"We are constantly discovering new things we enjoy doing, we like to explore new avenues and most recently that was pee fun. I'm very sub, love being called names and humiliated etc, the topic of pee came up and we decided to give it a go and see what we thought, I got in the shower on my knees and thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of it, the next time I opened my mouth a little, then a bit more. So last night I had my collar on and we having fun when sir told me he needed to use the toilet, I suggested he use me as a toilet he stood over me and slowly let his pee out a bit at a time and I drank every drop and loved it. Not only am I a cock and cum slut, I'm now a piss whore "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

kinky and interesting

"We are constantly discovering new things we enjoy doing, we like to explore new avenues and most recently that was pee fun. I'm very sub, love being called names and humiliated etc, the topic of pee came up and we decided to give it a go and see what we thought, I got in the shower on my knees and thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of it, the next time I opened my mouth a little, then a bit more. So last night I had my collar on and we having fun when sir told me he needed to use the toilet, I suggested he use me as a toilet he stood over me and slowly let his pee out a bit at a time and I drank every drop and loved it. Not only am I a cock and cum slut, I'm now a piss whore "

I would love to piss all over you

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Very horny. Would you like to do it to a man though?!

"We are constantly discovering new things we enjoy doing, we like to explore new avenues and most recently that was pee fun. I'm very sub, love being called names and humiliated etc, the topic of pee came up and we decided to give it a go and see what we thought, I got in the shower on my knees and thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of it, the next time I opened my mouth a little, then a bit more. So last night I had my collar on and we having fun when sir told me he needed to use the toilet, I suggested he use me as a toilet he stood over me and slowly let his pee out a bit at a time and I drank every drop and loved it. Not only am I a cock and cum slut, I'm now a piss whore

Very horny. Would you like to do it to a man though?!"

She can piss on me any time she wants

I've never done the peeing, I receive

that's utterly disgusting!

"We are constantly discovering new things we enjoy doing, we like to explore new avenues and most recently that was pee fun. I'm very sub, love being called names and humiliated etc, the topic of pee came up and we decided to give it a go and see what we thought, I got in the shower on my knees and thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of it, the next time I opened my mouth a little, then a bit more. So last night I had my collar on and we having fun when sir told me he needed to use the toilet, I suggested he use me as a toilet he stood over me and slowly let his pee out a bit at a time and I drank every drop and loved it. Not only am I a cock and cum slut, I'm now a piss whore

that's utterly disgusting!

"

And that's your opinion

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Yea I think it's disgusting but d most revolting is this one wanted to scat on me in other words crap on me n rub it all over me yuck sicko IDE say u could get sum disease from it .

» Add a new message to this topic