FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cuckold

Cuckold

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ann is a successful boss running her own marketing and Mark is her failure of a house husband who ha been unemployed for years. You have me as a new business partner and you have invited me over for dinner.

Everything is going well until I accidentally knock some wine in Marks lap. Ann tells him to get changed and as Mark turns to leave the room he hears me say "Ann says you have a small penis show me because I cant believe such a successful woman could have married someone like that" Mark turns and stares and Ann says strip. Mark looks at her and she nods. Mark strips and she says "Get on your knees" They stand in front of Mark while Ann prods Marks cock with the toe of her court shoe and Mark looks up her stocking leg trying to remember when he was last allowed to fuck her. He can see her wet cunt.

Ann took off her dress and said "lets give him a really good view" Mark is directed to lie on the sofa and Ann wearing corset and stockings kneels over him then bends over and licks Marks cock teasing it but not taking it in her mouth then stops and says I will fuck her and if he licks her and sucks my balls well he will be rewarded

I fuck her hard she moans in appreciation as he lick her he then starts to suck my balls and I can hold on no longer thrusting inside her and coming. I pull out and take off the condom she its on his face and tells him to lick her as she sits on his face then she bends over starts licking his cock and reaches around pushing one then two fingers up his backside. She teases his cock and says you are doing well you may deserve a fuck.She tells you to impress her by sucking my cock and I nod at here as I harden in his mouth.

Ann tells Mark to get on his knees with his ass in the air and realising what will happen he spreads his own ass cheeks. As I enter him I tell him he is not only her bitch but mine as well.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *exycouple.xCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Nice ??

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Hope there's more

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I fuck Mark hard and fast pounding at his ass and he groans as I pump in and out of him the tightness of his ass feeling good around me I pumped my cum inside him. Ann said to Mark he must clean me upso he turns and licks me after he has thoroughly licked my cock and balls.

I am able to recover and repeat but best with a little time so Ann tells Mark to entertain us. She gives him some vegetables carrots cucumber courgette and a melon with a hole in it. He will be allowed to cum if he entertains but already this is boring me so I pull Ann to me flip her on her back and tie her left wrist to her ankle then her right wrist to right ankle.She protests and looks at Mark who shrugs then she realises what she has done they are both my bitches. I tell mark to bring me the cucumber and courgette.and Ann startsto object but I twist her nipples and she yelps and then goes quiet. I tell mark to apply lube to ass and pussy and then pushes a cold courgette in her ass. Next i insert a cold cucumber into her pussy I see Marks excitement has returned and tell him to wank it over Anns tits. I thrust the cold cucumber in and out and apply a magic wand vibrator to her clit and Ann orgasms so deep her whole body shakes and she yells and then begs to stop.I put down the vibrator put on my clothes and leave with Ann still tied wondering if Mark will decide to take advantage of the situation

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

» Add a new message to this topic