FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > "Broken "on kik

"Broken "on kik

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *astersub OP   Man  over a year ago

Stewarton

Carol laughed as she looked down at bryan... His hands tied to the bedposts legs up in the air as she pumped his ass and wanked his cock ... Him begging to cum like the little slur he had become. Could it only be a month since he was the Dom one...spanking her ass and making her beg !!!!!

She knew he was almost completely broken as a sub to her ... But she suspected he was Dom elsewhere and she wanted to stop that too but couldn't think how. For what seemed like the hundredth time she picked up his phone and flicked through the contacts... Saying names to him pretending she was going to send pics etc.... But they both knew she wouldn't... These were all family and friends they both knew ... But it was good to see him squirm and beg her not to... Lol.... Even now she leaned forward ...." What about Lynn your ex- girlfriend, bet she would like to see what your like now, a slave to a pussy!!!! " his cock twitched even more and a huge gasp came from him as she squeezed his cock...." You'd love the humiliation she thought .... She was just going to finish with the phone and make her new slave cum when the phone buzzed. She looked down and saw a new kik message had arrived. "Kik? " she said "what is kik". The effect on bryan was amazing .... His cock went harder and started to twitch ... He stopped begging and tried to sit up and grab the phone....she pushed him down... And grabbed his chin bent down and looked him straight in the eye... "What do you think your doing shit for brains" ....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hmmmm great start can't wait for more

Brilliant keep going

Good start to a story, scene suitably set and plenty of opportunity in it too...

Crack on!

Stewarton

Wow ...3 new people lol

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

Cool mmmmmmm

Great start . Can't wait to hear what the kik msg was

"Great start . Can't wait to hear what the kik msg was "

love to hear more

Stewarton

All men I see... Ah well .. Lol

Stewarton

N.n.n.nothing he said just acting out the role he laughed half heartily ...carol looked at the screen and found the kik app and looked at message "hi mate , are you ok? Would you like "coffee" next week ? Mark and Emma" ...nothing much in that... "Who is mark and Emma " she asked... "Err err cousins " he said a little too late...carol moved to come off the screen when she noticed the kik name.... Domsub something? Strange name for cousins to use... ???? She switched it off and decided to investigate it later.... As she turned and fucked his ass even harder and wanked his cock... She mentioned fucking him in front of mark and Emma and he came instantly ... Without permission....as she wiped her cum covered hand over his face as punishment.... Making him lick it clean .. She couldn't help wondering about the effect it had had on him ... This mark and Emma....

Later that night when back home ... She set up a kik account and sent a message " hello .. I think we have a mutual friend and I'd love to chat please" ... She waited for half an hour but no reply... So she went off to make a cup of tea

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Loving the story. Look forward to more.

Hell yes loving this story big time

Loving this

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

Love this so far.

Love a good flirt on Kik

Let me know if you want to chat there I will send addy anyone

Love it so far x

By *unseeker44Man  over a year ago

leeds

Sounds good more please

newport

Mm.mmmmmmm

Stewarton

She came back... Checked her phone ... Nothing... "Ah well" but as she settled down to watch telly her phone tinged... New kik message.... With bated breath she checked it.... Mark and Emma "who is mutual friend " she texted back "bryan" .... A couple of minutes pasted then ting " are you one of his subs?" Subs!!!! So bryan WAS still passing himself off as a Dom!!!! " nope!!!! He told me you were his cousins"

This sounds interesting please continue.

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Sounds good.

I'm loving the way this is going

huntingdon

Please lets hear more

Oh yes. More please.

Stewarton

"No" mark replied "he is Dom with me over Emma , he comes over and we tie up, spank and generally dominate her, he loves especially to spit roast her and spank her ass as she sucks my cock!!! He told us he had a sub that he wanted to join us but he had gone quiet about that over the last month or so. Are you her then?" Carol laughed at this..."so that was his game. No wonder he had gone quiet about having a sub join them... He was the sub now!!!" Carol then explained the situation to them about how she had turned the tables on him and how he was now her slave. Mark said he was laughing because he had told Emma that bryan looked like he would enjoying being sub more than being Dom... And then to carols delight Emma joined in by saying, she would love to dominate a man but would never dream of doing it to mark but bryan....carol then went on to arrange a surprise visit and knew that she would finally break him completely and both mark Emma agreed to help.....

Please keep it coming xxx

Stewarton

Are you both reading this now

"Are you both reading this now"

Yes

Fucking horny

This is looking good.

Stewarton

So two weeks later carol was sitting opposite bryan in a pub when as arranged in walked mark and Emma ... Carol pretended to look at her phone and smiled to herself as she saw bryan panic .. Making signs to the couple to stay away... When she looked up and asked what he was doing he said "bloody flies" ... She watched his reaction as she turned and looked behind her at the door... He didnt see her wink at Emma .... After about half an hour she went to the toilet and Emma followed her in... They kissed and laughed at Bryan's reaction... Then walked out together chatting... Bryan was chatting a bit animatedly to mark but sprang back as if electrocuted when he saw carol and Emma ... Who both pretended not to notice .... When carol sat down bryan asked " who was that you were talking to" " oh nobody I know just a nice woman I chatted to in the loo... Why?" " oh no reason " said a relieved looking bryan..... Carol leaned over " I want to leave now and I'm going to dominate your ass tonight so you'd better suck it up and take it bitchboy" with that she got up clicked her fingers and pointed to her heels and walked out... A few people nearby looked over and bryan hurried out embarrassed hoping mark especially hadn't noticed

This is hot look forward to the next bit

This is hot look forward to the next bit

Stewarton

Nothing more was said in the car going home.. They chatted about nothing in particular .. Small talk . Both knowing fun was on the way... Bryan opened the door and as carol was checking her phone, he started to walk ... Carol pounced she pushed bryan face first against the wall...grabbed his right arm behind him kicked his legs apart bringing his ears down to her mouth level...." Tonight you will lose all your Dom tendacies ... I will humiliate you and you will bow and be totally submissive from tonight on" she reached round and grabbed his cock " this belongs to me and whoever I tell you to obey" his cock twitched and was harder than ever.... Carol then pushed him over the small table in the hall... Pulled down his trousers and started to spank his ass....SSSMMMAAACCCKKK ssmmmaaacckkk sssmmmmaacckkk

By *ornybi1965Couple  over a year ago

Guildford

Mmmmm ....very kinky. More please

Oh hell yes this is really horny. We would both enjoy being dominated and forces into dirty kinky sex

By *rMrsAdriaCouple  over a year ago

Gosport

Lovin this its the best in a long time

newport

Loving it

Horny horny horny

Stewarton

The spanks were coming so fast that bryan couldn't say "thank you mistress" he was out if breath and struggling not to fall off the table.... When she stopped... !!! Carol went into her bedroom and brought back a packet... Opened it and took out a collar.. He was too

Weak to argue and meekly let her put it on... She then attached a lead and dragged him through to the bedroom... He felt himself having to crawl to relieve the pressure round his neck ....she sat on the bed opened her legs and pointed to her black lace panties... He could see her pussy glistening through at him... " this pussy is the reason I own you, from now you are my pussy slave.... You only get to taste this when I say so...."

Stewarton

[Removed by poster at 07/05/15 13:43:40]

Stewarton

With that she pulled the lead and him hard into her pussy... Both thighs clamped round his head and her hands held his head tight... She then proceeded to fuck his face..."stick your tongue out wimp" all he knew was that pussy .. He couldn't hear or see anything less.... Then her foot found his cock... She rubbed it harder and harder... And there was nothing he could do to stop her...he couldn't reach her feet and she was still fucking his face...

More please

I want to be Brian.....

By *etes-dragonCouple  over a year ago

Wales and the South West

love it!

By *orneyC0upleCouple  over a year ago

scotland near kilmarnock

Great story mate hope to hear more. Hehe

Stewarton

That 3rd party we discussed is reading it too lol

scotland near kilmarnock

"That 3rd party we discussed is reading it too lol"

Hmmmnn

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

newport

Mmmmmmm

By *otts PervsCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Mmmmm

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

I am loving this

Stewarton

He tried hard to resist but he was unable to breathe and his hips were beginning to buck as he felt the urge to cum " see little man " carol crowed " nothing you can do to stop me is there" I shook my head... " now I'm going to make you cum like the slut you are!!" With this she pulled his head to her pussy again and she stroked her foot over his cock until with a muffled scream he cam all over her foot!!!!

Stewarton

She threw him away... Went into the bathroom and came out two minutes later .... Wearing a red waspie... Stay up stockings and holding a silver bullet vib... Bryan could only look on in awe and amazement and his cock started to stir again.... Carol just walked over grabbed him by the hair and hauled him onto the bed..."ough ough ough " shouted bryan but she just pushed him on the bed and mounted his face again... Facing his feet...her hands reaching for his cock again..."c'mon wimp another chance to be a man" she laughed as she started to wank him and reach back an pull his head into her ass... "Lick it boy" he obliged realising as he did with no resisting, what she was doing... She was stripping him of his masculinity !!!!! She then pushed the vib against his cock and put it on... The sensations were amazing and he jerked and twisted to the feel... Then he felt it being moved to his asshole and toying with it.... The vib moving round it... Just teasing it.... Then carol leaned back completely smothering Bryan's face... He lay there licking her ass and having his played with when he suddenly realised.....

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

More!

Stewarton

More !!!! Surely not

Yes more.

newport

Mmmmmmm more pls

Stewarton

Bloody hell.... You lot are insatiable

It was getting good

Nottingham

Very hot, loving it...

Stewarton

That carol couldn't be sitting on his face and using the vib at the same time!!!! He tried to squirm free and buck her off ... But failed ... Carol laughed "oh dear I think the boy blunder has figured out something's not right" he then felt his wrists grabbed firmly and tied up... God that felt like rope !!!A zip knot.. !!!He only knew one person who used rope and a knot like that ... "Oh shit shit shit... It can't be... Not mark!!!! Not here and oh shit if he's here then Emma .. He never goes without Emma ... She can't see me like this" ... He now felt the vib pushed into his ass ... "Aaagghhhhh he felt it push it and out.. And with carol wanking he knew he wouldn't be long in cumming...

Hoping for more soon

Your driving us nuts

scotland near kilmarnock

We are loving it so far very nice hehe

Mark and Emma x

Stewarton

Suddenly it was pulled out and his hips were fucking fresh air ...he heard laughing and carol lifted her ass off is face... And there looking down was mark " hiya mate" then he grabbed his head and lifted it back onto carols arse... Then he heard "hoi Emma .. Are you ready yet" he couldn't hear the reply..."

Oh shit Emma was here too... Looks like he and Emma were going to be sub to carol and mark.... Then carol got off his face and he looked at Emma in shock

And keep going

huntingdon

Loving this thread.

Oh wow hot as fooooookkkkk

"Oh wow hot as fooooookkkkk"

Yep, exactly this.

Don't stop now!

Stewarton

Emma wore a black pin striped top.. With a wide white Collar.. Which showed her nice cleavage...she wore classes and looked like the perfect secretary ... But it was the strapon between her legs that she was stroking that got his attention..."e.e.e. Emma " he stuttered ...."don't Emma me you ducking wimp, pretending to be a Dom when your really want to be a slave to women and don't deny it.. We have seen the pics on kik!!!! You are now at the bottom of our wee group... So what are you waiting for .. Get on your fucking knees .. Crawl to me and suck this cock BITCHBOY"

Stewarton

[Removed by poster at 07/05/15 23:43:47]

Stewarton

That's all for tonight... Going to bed ...lol.. If you like and want more .. Let me know please lol

"That's all for tonight... Going to bed ...lol.. If you like and want more .. Let me know please lol"

God yes!

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

More please

More and lots of it please.

Just keeps trying better

great story so far

"That's all for tonight... Going to bed ...lol.. If you like and want more .. Let me know please lol"

More!!! More!!! Of course More. You can't leave me lying here waiting for it like this. Lol. Someone might come in and find me, haha.

newport

Cool more please

Aw come on don't stop its great

More please, fantastic story

Stewarton

Bryan looked round at everyone wondering what to do...mark and carol just stood and watched making no moves and saying nothing... They were obviously interested in what would happen next.... Bryan was caught between wanting to be sub and keeping face... Just when he thought he'd go and wrestle Emma into submitting she made a move. She moved towards him ... Slapped him "i said crawl bitchboy" and grabbed his arms turning him so that his back was to her... Put him into a full nelson and marched him over to the wall.... Pinned him against it and pulled his hands behind and before he could response she had tied his hands together...she then said "

When I give a command you fucking obey!!! You are the new slut in this group and from now you will never be Dom again" she then spread his arse cheeks and rammed her strapon up there... She then started to pound his ass ... His cock was bouncing against the wall ... Banging off it as Emma fucked him hard....she pulled back his head " I want to see your eyes as I pound you.... I remember the spankings and ducklings you gave me when you thought you were Dom... But even there you were a wimp... Only doing what mark told you to do... Never doing anything without asking him 1st... Like a passive wee wimp.... We are only 22 and 23.... You should have taken charge ... BUT NO.... And now we know why

Oh fuck yes more

Stewarton

Emma turned his head to look over at mark and carol.... They were kissing and carol was wanking mark as he fondled her large tits.. Watching and getting turned on as Emma was stripping me of my manhood... Bryan had no defences left as He succumbed to her... Pinned between the wall and a woman possessed ... The strapon on becoming one with his ass then pulled out to the tip then thrust back in... Taking his breath away.. His face and cock pinned to the wall.. His hands behind his back tied and squashed between him and Emma... He could feel her young skin at his fingertips... Her breasts against his back... His cock hard and straining against the wall ....

Oh god I hope he has to clean up.

Vicky

Oh yes, so fucking hot

Stewarton

Clean up? Think you misread that line lol

By *r MacmullyMan  over a year ago

Tarbert

Great story more please

By *ere2help82Man  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

Wow great story!!!

Horny and hard as f#*k now, mmmmm more please.

Stewarton

More.... Naw

Class story! Don't stop!

More please

Please sir can we have some more

Stewarton

Is that you Vicky

Yes

Stewarton

If its really you Vicky .... Then yes.. I can never refuse a beautiful naked woman

Oh ty hun. X

newport

Mmmmmmm

Stewarton

Emma... Was now in her element.... Paying bryan back for his treatment of her... But she didn't need mark to direct her... She was destroying him... " bitchboy!!! Yes that's your new name when with us.. You are no longer a man so you don't have a mans name...you will always kneel when we come in..

We have keys cut for your flat so we can play with you anytime..." She grabbed his cock and started to wank it while not losing her rythum with the strapon..."this cock belongs to mistress carol and she has given us permission to use it whenever we want.... You are not allowed to cum unless any of us are here or say so.... Do you agree to this " bryan tried to stand up for himself and resist ..."n.n.n.n. no I don't" Emma spanked his ass again...

"You don't really have a say bitchboy!!!" But if you insist on pretending " and she stopped wanking and fucking him.... Carol and mark stopped kissing and looked over watching this power

newport

Poor man lol

more please

Wow, if only dreams did come true

Stewarton

Power struggle..... Bryan was distraught.. He know everyone was watching.. This was the moment .. He either got out of this postion and reasserted his place over Emma or he caved in and became a submissive slut to this group forever!!!! His ass still had the strapon in it and he stood there ... But he knew the answer and he knew they did as well... His hips involuntary pushed back graving the fucking to start again.... Emma pulled back " oh no no no ... You have to say it out loud !!! What is you are and want" he murmured something .... "Oh no louder " said Emma ... "Shout it out loud" he wavered then he shouted " I am a slut and I want to be fucked by you Emma " she looked at him "and" he sighed knowing he'd lost all remants of his manhood... " i am no longer bryan but bitchboy and I obey everyone here" then he added "I am a sissy and I am owned "

Great ending

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Hope it's just the beginning!!

Tarbert

Hope this is the start of the story

Nottingham

So good

By *ubyExpreeWoman  over a year ago

BBBW Heaven

There is something about the way that thus is written that tells me that this happened in real life

Stewarton

I wish ruby.... The people are real but not the events lol

Stewarton

With those words carol applauded... "Knew it sissy... Emma bring him over" Emma had already resumed her assault on Bryan's ass... Pumping away with both strapon and hand on cock ..."move bitchboy ... To your mistress " she half lifted half pushed him along till he was bent over at carols pussy ... Carol then pointed at her pussy "you know what to do sissy" she then took marks cock in her mouth and started to blow him... And with her other hand she pushed bitchboys head down hard onto her pussy ... Emma started to spank his ass as well .... " make

Her cum you worthless excuse for a man"

Oh please let there be more to this

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

This is great

newport

Mmmmmmm

By *istress Spank and SissyCouple  over a year ago

r

Keep it up love this nearly as much as your first story x m x

love to take his place

Stewarton

He licked as hard as he could ... His jaws ached ... His ass burned with both the spanking and the fucking and his cock ached to cum but Emma was edging him.... Every time he came close to cuming she stopped then started again.... He looked up and could just see mark big cock disappearing into carols mouth, reappear then disappear again as she deep throated him again and again... Mark was groaning as he groped carols big tits and leaning over kissing Emma. Bitchboy knee his place now in this group and he'd never been happier... Suddenly he was pulled back by the hair away from carols glorious pussy... Carol slipped out.. He was thrown down on his back... His tied hands placed above his head. Carol sat on his face again facing his feet.. Trapping his arms between her thighs... She leaned back grabbed his hair and pulled him into her ass..."rim me bitchboy" and she held him there as he licked her ass.....Emma lifted his legs up again and inserted her strapon again... Took his knees in her hands and used them to brace herself as she pumped his ass... Mark he assumed he was still getting sucked off by carol but he couldn't see... After a couple of mins carol lifted herself off and be heard her say "now quickly" he looked up to see marks cock pointed at him as carol wanked it " NNNNNOOOOOOOO" he screamed as the cum spurted from the cock onto his face...." Mark didnt want a faggot sucking him off but we wanted you to get your first taste of cum bitchboy better get used to it !!!!!!"

Carol laughed....he lay with cum all over his face as he realised the new role he was to take... "You said you were a sissy and us women have decided we will train you as one.. Become a cocksucking wee sissy for out meets" suddenly Emma pulled out and his legs were lifted up into the air until his own cock was pointing at his face "nnnnnoooooo please nnnnnoooooo" too late as Emma wanked his cock "cum for me bitchboy " as his own cum landed on his face mixing with marks cum and carols juices...... The 3 others stood up , took pictures then started for the door of his bedroom and his queen size bed.... "See you in the morning bitchboy, you sleep in here and don't wash your face till we come out some time tomorrow... Good night" said carol and walked off with mark and Emma on either side. He lay there as he heard the sound of fucking and laughing behind the door of his bedroom.... And despite himself started to get hard!!! So he lay there the rest of the night wanking hoping to get back in..... The door never opened

Just spunked all over my belly and scooped it up and licked my fingers clean reading that last part . God I hope there's more

Stewarton

More? What

By *razy-88Man  over a year ago

belfast

"More? What"

Tarbert

"More? What"

Yes more

"More? What

Yes more"

I think the OP is expecting "Please" and "Sir"!!

Stewarton

Not at all...lol... This story is finnished ...that's all.... It would need to be other one lol

By *istress Spank and SissyCouple  over a year ago

r

Get thinkin then bitch boy we need more of your kinky story's to get us horny x m x

Great story, it had my cock hard n throbbing all the way through

Stewarton

Bloody hell... Do you really like them that much....

"Not at all...lol... This story is finnished ...that's all.... It would need to be other one lol"

Haha must have been my imagination running overtime again then!

Stewarton

What was ...and who is asking... The male or female

well horny

Stewarton

Ok.... Any suggestions for new story folks