FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lesbian love.

Lesbian love.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am female I am a swinger I am bi sexual!

I was turned from straight to bi over a period of about 12 months.Now if an attractive couple are in a sexy club I want to arouse her and taste her.

My journey began in a play room when a couple joined us and we all began caressing and undressing the slim attractive young girl kissed me passionately on the lips and I became wet.

She asked politely if she could taste me nervously I agreed. I laid back naked and allowed her to part my legs.

Her hair brushed against my inner thigh as she licked and probed my shaven pussy.

Waves of pleasure stormed over me like a vampires kiss.My back arched and jerked as my friend made me cum in a way only a woman knows.I rewarded her with a very wet face.I never met her again.She had began the process of my journey to full lesbian love.

Since that time I have been with many couples who have bi sexual females.

Often a couple who have not experienced girl on girl will ask if I could introduce them to the art of girl on girl which - providing I fancy the femme - I do her with pleasure.

One of my most explicit encounters was girl on girl on girl...but that's another story! x COCO

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mallteaserWoman  over a year ago

Central

Mmmmm

By *parky.69Man  over a year ago

Llanelli

Looking forward to the next part. Please tell me there is more

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Oh yes!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That is so hot, I love girl on girl and getting to slip in where ever their is room

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tell us more.

» Add a new message to this topic