FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > made a big mistake i red it all wrong or did I

made a big mistake i red it all wrong or did I

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aneandpaul OP   Couple  over a year ago

cleveleys

I go swimming twice a week got friendly with a lady in her late 40,s she as split up from her husband. We started having a coffee in the cafe after wards she always paid me compliments about my dress and figure and even said i have nice boob,s we started to use the same cubicle a family one she always asked if i was going swimming next. then in the shower,s she was pressed up against me her boob,s in my back it was not a push but she seemed to linger a bit.

She invited me to her house for coffee she said she had bought a dress and did not know if it looked right so i went back to her house after swimming with her.

Had coffee we went up stairs for her to try her knew dress on Seen her nude many time,s before.

She tried it on told her she looked nice she let it fall to the floor she was stood only inches away from me looking at me in a full length mirror.

I moved right up to her cupped her boob,s kissed her neck she turned round kissed me back full on the lips put my hand down and started to fell her pussy she broke away asked what i thought i was doing she told me to get out.

Can any one tell me what was that all about

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

Bloody hell, sounds like a unpleasant lady who knew what she was doing tbh.

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

Sounds like a cock teaser to me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/05/15 20:26:52]

That sounds hot, maybe she wants you but never been with a woman before. Chickened out at the last min, give her a few days and see what happens if you meet swimming again

"That sounds hot, maybe she wants you but never been with a woman before. Chickened out at the last min, give her a few days and see what happens if you meet swimming again

"

Yes that or was a full on tease

By *aneandpaul OP   Couple  over a year ago

cleveleys

thank,s all

Sounds like a right head fuck.

» Add a new message to this topic