FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > haircut

haircut

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I went to my normal barber shop to get my haircut . The woman that normally cuts my hair wasn't there that day . Young Carly said she was off sick and she would cut my hair if that was ok . I said not a problem and sat in the chair . Grade one all over I said to her . She replied that she liked men with really cropped hair and started off with the job in hand . I like the feel of the clippers on the back of my neck as my hair is getting cut and always feel slightly aroused . Carly was chatting away and pushed her pert tits into the side of my shoulder as she worked . I could see her nipples were hard as she pushed against me . That made my cock get harder and uncomfy in my lace panties I had on under my jeans . Under the cover I managed to get myself comfy . Carly dropped a comb into my lap and reached down to pick it back up . As she did this one of her pert tits rubbed against my shouder making my cock twitch once again . She picked up the comb but left her hand resting in my crotch for a couple of seconds and I was sure she felt my cock twitching . She smiled down at me and said that I was the last customer that day and she would be locking up as soon as she was finished cutting my hair .....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please continue

More please

More please

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

yes more please

More I love it when the hair dresser pressing her boobs into my head

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Then what

Carly asked if I would like drink after she finished . I said I wouldn't mind . She said that there's some wine in the fridge out in the office . Would I pour 2 glasses while she cleaned up . 5 minutes later she came into the office and came and sat on my knee . A little smile appeared on her face when she felt my bulge . She picked up her glass of wine and said hears to a quiet drink after work , we chinked our glasses and started to drink the wine . She kept squirming on my cock as it was getting harder and she smiled again and poured her wine down her front soaking her t-shirt and her nipples were really hard and sticking out . Very naughty I said and she replied I know hehe . Looks like we are going to have to take that off and get it dried for you ....

Please continue...

Carly stood up and took her top off . What a beautiful sight for my eyes . Small pert tits in a training bra . My cock was throbbing in my panties . I said to Carly , please take off the bra sweetheart , I want to see those beautiful little pert tits of yours . She blushed and said there is nothing there to see . I told her that I just love pert little tits . She reached behind and undone her bra and slowly pulled it off . Oh my god what a sight before my eyes . The most beautiful tits I have ever seen . I pulled Carly towards me and I started sucking on her solid hard nipples . She held my head in close and said , please please please suck on my nipples , oh my god that is so good mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm . She was starting to moan a bit louder by now . I took one nipple between my thumb and forefinger and squeezed really hard . Shit , she called out , don't fucking stop . Squeeze my tits as well . Make me cum before you touch any other part of my body . I started biting and squeezing her nipples and tiny pert tits . She was in the throes of an orgasm as I bit hard on one of her nipples . That sent her over the top and she was pulling my head harder into her almost flat chest and muttering oh god oh god oh god oh fuck that's what I need . I slowly started to push her away and she looked down at me with that look of satisfaction on her face and a wicked smile that said , we are in for a good time .....

By *ornybi1965Couple  over a year ago

Guildford

Mmmmn ...more please

By *istressZoeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

Beautiful and well written start of a story x

Would love you to take Carly on a date and for her to get her nipples pierced x

More please

"Beautiful and well written start of a story x

Would love you to take Carly on a date and for her to get her nipples pierced x"

Hadn't thought of the piercing , but will bring it in later x

Carly then told me to lay down and relax and not do a thing . She said she was going to give me a massage I would never forget . I asked her about taking my clothes off , she told me to stand up and she started pulling my t-shirt over my head as I kicked my shoes off . She undone the belt to my jeans , and it was then I thought to myself , shit , I've got a pair of lace panties on . She pulled down my jeans and let.out a little scream , oh my god she said , you kinky old fucker wearing panties . I think we are going to have fun together . She started rubbing my cock through the panties getting me rock hard and leaking precum as she pulled my foreskin back exposing my purple helmet . Mmmmmmm she went and kissed my japs eye and rolling her tongue all round my cock head . I almost cum there and then but managed to hold it . Now lay down she said , time for your massage .......

Like it more please

Mmmmmm

Are you going to strip off as well before you start the massage I asked her . Well of course I am she replied and done a slow sensual strip in front of me . But I was instructed not to touch her or myself or the massage would be cancelled . As she had already lost her top there was only her skirt and panties to come off . She was gyrating and teasing as she removed her skirt . Then all that was left was her sheer white panties that were soaked with her pussy juice showing off the lips of her pussy . I was really wanting to reach out and grab her and fuck her hard , but thought better if it . She sat astride me with her panties still on and I could feel the wetness of her pussy rub against my lower stomach and cock which was rock solid . Carly then got some oils from the bedside cabinet and poured some onto my chest and started rubbing it in nice and slow , tweeking my nipples at the same time . She could feel my cock twitching against her arse as she moved back and forth with the movement if her body as she massaged the oil into my chest and stomach . Then all of a sudden she threw herself forward and thrust her pert little tits into my face and started rubbing them all over . I started licking and sucking her nipples which by this time were solid and huge . Bite me she whispered , bite my nipples and make me cum please , I need to cum before I slide down your body onto your hard cock . I bit into her and she was shaking like a leaf in the throes of orgasm . I bit that little bit harder and it sent her over the top ......

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Had a No1 hair cut last week funny the lass was called Carly!

"Had a No1 hair cut last week funny the lass was called Carly! "

Carry on

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmmm

After Carly calmed down a bit she said that she wanted my cock inside her . I ripped her soaked panties off and started rubbing hard at her hard clit . She was moaning and saying please please please fuck me . I asked her if she liked rough sex and she said yes yes yes . I ripped a hole in the panties I was wearing and stuck my cock through the hole and pushed her down onto me , her hard clit rubbing against the fabric making her gasp and moan . I held her tight and pushed hard up into her keeping in contact with her clit . She buried her head into my shoulder , I reached out and smacked her tight arse cheeks , that made her squeal in delight and gasp . My god my god please please don't stop she whispered into my ear . I rammed up into her then pulled out keeping her on edge and stopping her from having a full blown orgasm . I pushed her off me and got her on her front with her arse in the air . I got behind her and started spanking her arse til it was red and warm to touch . I could hear her breathing get sharper and shorter and knew she was almost there . I lifted her arse if the couch and rammed my cock deep into her soaking wet pussy in one thrust . She gasped and started to cum all over my cock .....

Please don't stop now...

I rammed my cock hard and deep as I could into her dripping pussy and smacked her arse at the same time . This had her bucking hard back against me . I got my thumb and pushed it up her tight arse , this made her scream out in ecstasy and shouting fuck fuck fuck don't stop . I was close to cummin so I pulled out and turned her round and pushed my cock deep into her throat gagging her . Her eyes popped wide open as I pushed down her throat and started cummin . She swallowed as fast as she could but still some hot spunk ran down her chin onto her tiny pert tits . I pulled out and started wiping my cock on her face and down to her tits . This is just the start of a new life for you Carly I say to her . Now lick me clean . She did as I said then I licked my spunk off her face and we got dressed . Time for a drink I said to her . I need one she said after that . You will be coming back to my place afterwards I told her .

[Removed by poster at 11/04/15 11:56:49]

We got back to my modest flat and I poured Carly another drink . I told her she could have a shower if she wanted , there were plenty towels and she could throw on one of my tshirts and pair of my panties if she wanted . Ok she said and off she went for her shower . I went into the bedroom and saw her clothes lying on the floor , I picked up her little thong and started rubbing my now hard cock with it . I heard the shower turn off so put them back on the floor with her tiny cup bra and her tshirt and skirt . I told her i was going for a quick shower and would see her in a couple of minutes . Ok she said and carried on drying herself . I came out of the shower to see her sat on the bed naked , not getting dressed I asked her . Pick a tshirt for me she said , so I picked one that barely covered her nice tight ass cheeks , panties I asked , they are in the top left hand drawer I told her . Too big she said so I will go without . Ok I said , hope you don't mind if I put a pair on I asked . She said please do , I think you look really sexy in ladies panties . I got a pair of red lacey ones and and asked Carly to help me pull them up . As she did so my cock was getting hard as her face got closer to my crotch . I pushed my cock down and just said , suck it bitch . She looked up with a smile on her face .......

Carly started sucking my cock slowly . I just wanted her to take me down her throat so I grabbed her head and rammed down her throat making her gag and choke . I started fucking her face as saliva started running down her chin dropping onto her little tits . Rub it in I said to her . She started slowly but I grabbed her hand and made her rub harder as her nipples got harder and bigger . Pull on them I told her and pull them hard stretching them to the limit . I pulled my cock out of her mouth and slapped it across her face . I reached down and grabbed her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers and pulled and twisted them . She let out a little scream of pain , I smiled knowing I now had her where I wanted her . I kept hold of one nipple and told her to crawl beside me through to the bedroom . I lay her down on her back and started smacking her tiny pert tits til she was moaning . Please please please sir , that is so good , please hurt my tits and let me cum through the pain you inflict on me . I bent down and bit each nipple in turn til she was crying in pain but loving it . I lay on top of her and slowly slid my cock into her wet tight pussy . I them pulled almost all the way out then slammed hard into her taking her breath away . I fucked her hard fast and deep til I cum deep inside her . She cum at the same time . I then said we need to sleep now , but you will wake me in the morning with a bj . Yes sir she said . I told Carly that next day we would be going to the tattoo parlour ......

And a year later we still fuck and have fun . Some tattoos and piercings later

By *rit10Man  over a year ago

South

Off to the tattoo parlour we went . I knew the guy who ran it . When we got there it was pretty quiet , so I told him what I was wanting doing to her . He asked us to come back later when the shop was closed for more privacy , so a time was set for 9pm and he asked me to bring a couple of beers , we might be there for some time .

By *istressZoeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

Promising return x

We got to the shop just before 9 o'clock and he let us in and locked the door . We went through to the back room . He turned to Carly "strip naked bitch" he said . She looked at me nervously and I just nodded my head . I passed a beer over to my mate , we sat there drinking the beer as Carly stood in the middle of the room naked . He asked what I wanted doing to her . "Both nipples pierced will do tonight" I replied . He looked at Carly and said "tiny tits there . With them pierced the nipples will be huge" "just the way I want them" I replied . "Let's have some with her first" I said . I stood up and walked across to her and slapped her bare arse . She stood there and took it as I gave her another 7 smacks . Her nipples were hard and erect . I grabbed them and pulld them as far as I could and could see her wince in pain . My mate stood up and walked behind her and bent her over the table in the middle of the room and tied her legs to the legs of the table . Her legs were spread wide open exposing her pussy and arse . I went round to the front if her and took my cock out and slapped her face with it . She was trying to take it in her mouth to suck me . John was behind her fingering her soaking wet cunt . You could hear the squelch as he worked his fingers in and out of her . My cock was solid by now and I pushed against her lips . She opened her mouth and started sucking me . John was hard as well and slowly pushed hus cock deep into her . That gave me the cue to start fucking her face . We got a rythm going and she was being pushed back and forth onto each others cocks . He was deep in her and I was deep in her throat making her gag . John asked if he could have her arse , I told him to go ahead and use her anyway he wanted . He pulled out of her cunt and slowly eased himself into her arse . I pulled out of her mouth to listen to her groan as he started fucking her arse . "Fuck fuck fuck fuck" was all she could say . Son I rammed deep into her mouth again and into her throat . She was gagging and drooling spit as I fucked her , and her eyes were rolling in her head . John pulled out of her arse as I pulled out of her mouth . Untied her and pushed her to the floor and we wanked until we cum all over her small tits .

John passed her a towel and told her to clean up ready to get pierced . We sat there having another beer as she cleaned up and was told to play with her nipples to keep them nice and hard . John got his equipment out to do the piercing . He asked if I wanted a bar or ring put in . I told him a ring in each one . He got her to lay down on the bed come bench in the centre of the room . He played with her nipples to make sure they were nice and hard and soon had them both pierced . I leant over her and kissed each nipple . And at the same time I slid my finger between her pussy lips making her give out soft moans . My cock was now hard again . So I pulled her to the edge of the bench and lifted her legs up over my shoulders and slowly pushed my hard cock up inside her . She pushed back at me urging me to fuck her harder . Well there was only one thing for it . I hammered hard and fast deep into her until I cum and filled her . I pulled out and John took my place and dine exactly the same , filling her with cum . Me and John sat there and had anothe quick beer while she got dressed . Her nipple rings very prominent through her top . I paid John for the piercings and told him we would be back for her to have more done , and maybe a couple of tattoos as well .

» Add a new message to this topic