FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Our first FFM meet through Fab

Our first FFM meet through Fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dwalu2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

This is the story of the first meet that C and I had through Fab, told from my perspective. It is also available to read on the site where one can find Literary Erotica, so if you frequent that place too please give it a good vote if you like it! It's quite long, so will post in two parts. Please be warned that there is some extremely rude language used here, if you don't like that, it's best not to read.

Ania was the first woman that we ever met through a swingers' website. She was also the first woman that Grace and I fucked together. It seems pretty simple now; all we did was put up a message that we were available for a meet and a couple of hours later she contacted us. We traded pictures - Ania certainly wasn't shy - and before we knew it we were texting each other to arrange to meet for a drink in a bar the following day.

To describe her, Ania was blonde and tan, about 5'5" and very busty which was a fantasy of my girlfriend Grace. In my eyes, she would contrast very nicely with Grace's own lithe 5'7" body, with her pale skin and curly red hair. Ania told us that she had an Eastern European accent, which was something she thought we might have an issue with. In fact, it made her sound all the more exciting; we couldn't wait to meet her and fuck her.

The next day was a little nerve wracking to say the least. Preparing for a meet with someone that you have never met, with the express intention to have a very filthy threesome, is quite something. We readied the flat for a visitor, dressed up very smart, and headed into town to meet her.

We had a couple of drinks before Ania arrived which did nothing to quell our nervousness. When she did arrive though, our anxiety faded and we relaxed together. It was a Saturday night and the bar was full so our conversation was very straight-laced, but underneath it all there was a current of sexual tension. When Ania popped to the ladies room, I asked Grace if she wanted to take her home and she replied with a definite yes. When Ania returned, I asked her if she wanted to come back to our place, and she replied with a definite yes too.

It was raining very heavily and Ania had brought her car, so she drove us to our street. We ran inside the flat together, all laughing in what must have been a combination of nervousness and lustful anticipation. I poured some prosecco, and Grace sat on the sofa while Ania sat in the armchair facing her. I joined Grace on the sofa and we sipped our drinks and continued to get to know each other.

Ania excused herself to use the bathroom. While she was gone, Grace and I looked at each other. Were we really doing this? We had no idea how to get started and we really wanted to get started. So when Ania returned, I invited her to come and sit between us. She happily agreed, and as she sat down I took her drink from her hand. Together Grace and I started to kiss and fondle her. It was like we'd done this before.

Ania moaned in pleasure, and her accented voice was thick with lust when she told us that she loved what we were doing to her. Her head rolled back and as our hands roamed over her body, we both somehow instinctively freed her gorgeous breasts, and eagerly sucked her nipples, which were full and hard. "She's got great tits, hasn't she?" said Grace, as I looked up at her to murmur my agreement, seeing her eyes shining. She looked so beautiful, and so filthy; I knew that we were going to experience a new frontier in our sexual explorations together and that it would be mind-blowingly hot.

Soon we were in a tangle on the sofa, which was not roomy. I stood and told them both to stand up too. "We're going to go to the bedroom now, you filthy sluts." Grace loves to be told what to do by me, and I got the impression that Ania did too, as she simply smiled in obvious agreement as she took Grace's hand to be led into another room.

I was behind them, and as soon as we got into the room, pushed them both to their knees. Grace loves to be forced to the floor and loves to be told to take my cock out...but Ania was our guest, so Ania received the orders. As her fingers carefully unthreaded my belt and unzipped the fly of my suit trousers, Grace continued to kiss and caress her. I watched her tongue trace the outline of Ania's stiff nipple and bite softly into it, as Ania freed my thick cock. It felt so stiff that I could only think of shoving it straight into her wet mouth, so I grabbed the back of her hair and pulled back slowly and firmly, so that she was in no doubt as to what I wanted.

Someone had trained Ania well; as her face tilted towards me, her mouth opened and her tongue slid out as she tried to touch the tip of my cock, which I held teasingly out of her reach.

'God, you're a dirty bitch," said Grace, and I had to agree. I began to run the head of my cock along the tip of her tongue, before slapping it softly against her tongue and lips. The head of my cock was slick with saliva and pre-cum, and I took great delight in spreading it over her face while Grace watched. "Please fuck my mouth!" Ania whispered urgently in her husky voice, and it was all I could do not to push her mouth hard onto my cock.

But that was a treat that I was saving for Grace. "Grab her hair," I said, "and make her suck me." Grace didn't need any further instruction. She held Ania's hair with one hand and her throat gripped gently with the other as she forced Ania's mouth further onto my cock.

"You are a filthy fucking slut," she whispered hotly into Ania's ear as she sucked and licked. "Look at you, taking my boyfriend's cock in your mouth while I watch you. You love it don't you, you dirty bitch. You're a filthy fucking whore."

At every loaded word, Ania made muffled groans that signified nothing but lustful and eager approval, and her eyes were shining with pleasure. She already knew that we loved to use language that had no place anywhere except the bedroom. Of course, discussing it over a few messages is one thing; having those deliciously degrading words moaned into your ear by a beautiful woman while she watches her boyfriend fuck your mouth was quite another.

Ania's attentions were delicious, but I withdrew a little and started to offer my cock more to Grace. She eagerly lapped at the swollen head. Ania was now licking and nuzzling at the shaft as it passed back and forth in front of her face. Clutching a handful of curly red hair I guided Grace's mouth closer to Ania's so that their tongues began to meet. Soon they were kissing and licking each other, licking cock and licking face, tasting the heady mixture of saliva and pre-cum.

It was an incredible sight. I loved how much of a dirty bitch Grace was, and that she was mine to share. "You're a slut too," I reminded her. "You're my slut. Get your head down on the floor, and take off my shoes while Ania sucks my cock. And don't look up at us." Grace loves to be humiliated in the bedroom, but this was the first time she had ever been treated this way in front of another woman, and she was shuddering with a combination of lust and shame as she bent down to press her face against the carpet. As I watched her blindly trying to unlace my shoes, my head swam, and my cock throbbed so hard I gasped. Ania responded by sucking my cock deep into her throat.

As much as I was enjoying the sensation, I needed to remind Ania who was in charge. I pulled my cock free then instructed her to open her mouth and stick out her tongue. She complied immediately and as Grace managed to remove my shoes, I slapped my cock against Ania's wet tongue. It felt amazing. With each slow slap Ania grunted with desire, and soon I felt that it was time for her to get off her knees. "Now get on the bed," I told her. "I want you on your hands and knees with your legs spread wide open so I can see your gorgeous cunt."

As she crawled up onto the bed, I removed the rest of my clothes and handed them to Grace. "Fold these nicely, and then get on your hands and knees on the floor. Keep your head down and your arms out straight. You don't get to look until I tell you."

Grace obediently followed my instructions, and I stood there slowly running my hand up and down my cock as I took in the unbelievable scene. My beautiful girlfriend was prostrated on the floor, looking completely subservient as she waited for further orders. On the bed was Ania, a woman who until two hours ago had been a complete stranger to us. Now she lay on our bed just a few feet away from Grace, with her arse in the air and legs spread wide apart.

I wanted to make myself cum then and spray my hot seed across both of them; I wanted to release this passion everywhere. I felt that if I made myself cum, I just wouldn't stop; it was so fucking hot. This was what we had wanted to do together, what we had imagined so many times, and now we were really doing it. It was already beyond the sexual boundaries that most people ever experience and we had only just begun.

I leaned in towards Ania, and brushed her hair away from her ear. "I want to spank you now." As I said these words, I heard Grace groan in frustration and desire as she heard me tentatively question how far Ania would let me go into the darker edges of play. "Yes, but not too hard please," was the reply. I got up and stood at the side of her magnificent arse, before bringing my hand down slowly but very firmly, and there was a satisfying smack that I felt through my fingers.

"Mmmmm. More," was Ania's muffled response. I brought my hand down again, but faster and harder this time. The sharp sound seemed to mix with the sting in my palm, and the heat I felt from Ania's rosy cheek. "Oh GOD yes," she moaned into the bedclothes, and I heard Grace gasp in a way that told me her head was lifted.

I glanced back towards her and saw that her head was raised. She looked so incredibly aroused; her mouth was gaping open and her eyes were wild with lust as her tongue flicked across her red lips. Watching me spank another slut on our bed was one of her fantasies, so rather than chastise her for her disobedience I simply smiled at her as I continued to make solid thwacks on Ania's fleshy behind.

Ania continued to moan as I varied the timing of each contact, so that she never really knew when the sting would come, flinching when she thought my hand was coming down, and pushing her arse into the air to in her eagerness to receive more pain when I held back.

As I spanked Ania, I couldn't help but notice how wet and swollen her hot cunt had become. It was begging for attention, and I was happy to oblige. As I smoothed her glowing cheeks with one hand, I started to explore her wet slit with the other. My fingers traced the folds that were puckering outwards with wanting, and I let my fingertip play across her clit as I slid my thumb up inside her. Ania started to buck determinedly backwards, and she moaned and grunted thickly as she pushed harder and harder against my exploring hand. She was fucking my thumb, and I was fucking her cunt with my hand, and I wanted Grace to see.

"Come and watch," was all I needed to tell her. Grace came and settled on her knees with her arms around my leg and face pressed against my thigh, gripping me tightly as she watched me explore a new slut's cunt, so close to her face that she could no doubt feel the heat from the hot flesh. My cock bobbed in front of her face as I worked Ania, but Grace was so transfixed that I don't think she even noticed. Slowly pulling my thumb out I pushed it into Grace's mouth, and she obediently licked the sticky juices clean. I loved how obediently slutty she was, as without question she ran her tongue over and around my hand.

"Spread your legs wider," I commanded Ania, and as she pushed her cunt closer to the bed I surprised her by getting down on my knees and pushing my tongue deep into her crack. I heard Grace groan with fascinated pleasure as I started to work my tongue in and out, and I slid the bridge of my nose up and down Ania's cunt as she ground herself against me, over and over and over until my face was slick with her delicious juices.

I turned to Grace and she knew exactly what to do, running her tongue around my face and into my mouth. We were kissing each other then, lost in love and lost in the moment as we enjoyed being each other's whore.

Grace pulled away and looked me straight in the eyes. "I want you to fuck her now," she said, and my head swam with lust.

"Yes, please fuck me. I want your cock inside me." The exotic voice of Ania inviting me to take her was so horny, and I felt as if my cock would drag me to her of its own accord. I stood up slowly, taking the opportunity to take a lingering lick of her spread cunt as I rose. It was so hot and wet.

I reached for the condoms we had strategically placed earlier in the day, and rolled one onto my cock. As Grace watched me, her face seemed even more flushed, and a glow was spread across her neck and pert tits, her small nipples hard points that seemed to be showing me what direction to take. Though I was about to fuck Ania, it was as much for Grace's pleasure as for mine, and my cock twitched in anticipation of giving her the show she desired.

I stood behind Ania, and gripped her magnificent haunch with my hands, before sliding them underneath her thighs and spreading her legs roughly further apart. She moaned with delight at this, and then shuddered as I smoothed her cunt with the flat of my hand.

"God it's too much, please fuck me! Fuck me! I want your cock in my pussy!" Ania was wild with anticipation now, and my breathing became jagged with lust as I readied myself to give her what she wanted.

I started to tease her with the head of my cock, running it along the underside of her cunt, but Ania was not to be teased. Expertly judging the correct angle, she thrust backwards onto me as my cock pointed into her, and my fleshy shaft slid home. "God, you're an eager bitch," I laughed, and grabbed a handful of her hair. She moaned in agreement as I started to drive into her, and gasped when I pulled her harder on to me.

Fucking her was amazing. For a moment I was lost in the hot fuck, feeling nothing but my own desire as I pounded into her. Then I turned to Grace, and told her to come closer. Her face was wild with lust, and she as got onto the bed, she immediately positioned herself so that her face rested on Ania's arse. She alternated between licking and nipping the flesh that was still rosy from spanking, and from time to time she kissed my stomach as it slapped against Ania's behind.

This was what a threesome was all about. We truly shared each other then, all three of us delighting in the pleasure that we could give each other. I fucked Ania and she fucked me, while Grace kissed, licked and bit us both. Sometimes she was behind me, fondling my cock and balls as they slid in and out of this delicious whore, sometimes cradling and kissing Ania's face as she told her exactly what she thought of a woman who would let herself be used in such a filthy way.

Ania loved this, and told her over and over again, as she met the rhythm of my thrusts. "UNF...I'm a dirty bitch...UNF...I'm a filthy slut...Oh God I love being fucked. I love it! UNNN...I love you watching me...AAH...I'm taking your boyfriend's cock, you slut! Look at me!"

This was driving me wild, and I dug my fingers into Ania's behind as I started to fuck harder and faster. Suddenly she made a deep animal sound, and she spasmed and shook as an orgasm ripped through her, welling up and out from the dark place of shame and desire. Grace was moaning too, and shoved her tongue into Ania's open mouth, as if their faces were fucking.

It's hazy remembering exactly how things progressed then, as we seemed to be in a tangle of bodies for some time. I knew that I wasn't ready to come, so I withdrew from Ania and let Grace clean my cock and balls with her mouth and tongue to be ready for the next round of fucking, while our guest lay slumped on the bed, purring softly to herself.

I remembered then that we had purchased a special toy for an occasion just like this one, when we would bring another woman into our home to share our filthy passions. I left them both on the bed and opened a drawer that we had designated as being the hiding place for what was a steadily growing collection of sexual implements, designed to tease out a variety of perverse pleasures.

I saw: a purple flogger, alternately finished in leather and satin for spankings in varied levels of pain; a small whipping tool that gave a very sharp smack, and was a little too intense for casual encounters; a table tennis bat that had seen regular kinky action upon Grace's perfect behind, and starred in one of my favourite pictures of her; an anal vibrator that was made up of a ridge of orbs in steadily increasing sizes; a vibrating wand that seemed to be able to coax orgasms from both of us in surprisingly quick time; a collar and lead that we hoped to share with a guest lover at some point, as Grace was keen to play pet, and for her be lead on hands and knees by a woman who would both dominate her and fuck me.

Finally, I found what I had in mind to introduce at that point: a very intimidating double-ended dildo. Thirteen inches of silicone that was called 'Double Trouble' according the box, and looked very much as if it would live up to its lewd name.

Fashioned in purple, it was outrageously sexual. As I picked it up it flexed in my hand, as if it had a life of its own and was eager to bury itself into two willing cunts. Well, there was no doubt that willingness abounded tonight.

Grace laughed when she saw it, a filthy laugh that was full of anticipation. She knew exactly what to do, and it was time for her to let her own dominant side assert itself. She took the dildo from me, and spread herself wide in front of Ania so that her cunt was on full display to our new lover. Taking the dildo in both hands she started to slide the thick head and shaft into herself, and Ania sighed in delight at this slutty exhibition. Grace gasped as she worked herself over with this wonderful toy, and it glistened with her juices as she coated it with desire.

"That's right, you dirty bitch, take a good look. Watch me fuck myself." Ania was happy to obey these instructions, and so was I as they could have equally been meant for me. The sight of Grace fucking herself slowly but surely with this filthy, bendy tool was one I had enjoyed before, but the addition of Ania recovering from a thorough fucking by watching hard toy exploring soft cunt had me rock hard.

"Now open your legs, you sexy slut. I'm going to shove this in your cunt." I loved to see Grace in charge and Ania was proving herself to be willingly submissive. She flushed with desire as she spread herself for my beautiful girlfriend. "Wider. Show it to me. Run your fingers in your pussy, and open it up for me." All the time she was talking, Grace was fucking herself back and forth with the dildo and her eyes were blazing with lust.

Ania opened her legs more, and lay back as she started to finger herself for her new mistress. Her mouth was open, and I took the opportunity to lean across her so that my cock could gently touch her lips. "Oh God yes," she murmured, and her tongue started to explore the head of my cock, lapping gently at the head and flicking into the sensitive slit.

Suddenly she grunted and gasped, and my cock went unattended as she reacted to the feeling of the dildo that Grace had pushed fully into her. She had shunted herself up to Ania, and was now fucking her, driving that filthy object home with her hips and hands as she continued to fuck herself at the same time.

This was simply mind blowing. A staple of lesbian porn, it's something that I had seen performed many times on a computer screen, of course. To experience the scene in the flesh was something almost beyond imagination. The air I was breathing seemed suffused with the scent of hot cunt as these two outrageous, beautiful whores fucked each other back and forth, slamming in to each other in a way that seemed destined to push them both over the edge. My hand was on my cock, and I worked it solidly in time with their fucking; it was all I could do to hold myself back from coming across their naked bodies. I wanted to coat them both with my hot cum.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Bristol

And the second part:

They were both slick with sweat, and shunted hard as they fucked back and forth, their legs tangled together as they wrestled against each other. Ania seemed to be taking the brunt of it, and she was almost shouting her lust as the fucking went on and on. This was too much for Grace, and she suddenly pulled the dildo free from herself, gripping it firmly with both hands. She started to pound Ania with it, a wild look on her face as her small hands drove the toy in and out of her new lover's cunt.

Legs apart, pumping the dildo into Ania, she looked incredible. Her eyes were glazed with lust, and her tongue ran back and forth across her lips. Ania was shouting now. "Oh God yes, fuck my pussy, fuck my pussy, you fucking bitch! FUCK ME!"

Grace was moaning too, as if each thrust in to Ania and the cry of pleasure it produced was echoing in her own cunt. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried, as she pushed Ania closer towards oblivion.

I was cradling Ania's head in my lap and she clutched at my cock as the fucking continued. "That's it Grace," I encouraged, "Fuck her. Fuck her like a dirty whore!" Suddenly she gripped me hard, and her body started to thrash as what must have been a huge orgasm washed through her.

"Oh my god. OH MY GOD! I AM FUCKING COMING!" She kept shuddering, and Grace kept plunging, and I took the opportunity to shove my cock into Ania's mouth, which was greeted by eager sucking. As she came down from her orgasmic high I rubbed the head of my cock against her lips and cheeks and she smiled up at me with a look of pure bliss. I looked at Grace, and she was smiling too, her whole body glowing with pleasure and exertion. She came over to join me, and we cuddled and kissed Ania together, soothing her gently as she came back to reality.

We chatted then for a while, with nothing seeming more natural than the three of us naked together, lying on the bed and enjoying the warmth of each other's bodies. Ania told us about meets that she had had, and clubs that she had been to, and my cock became impossibly stiff as she detailed the filthy scenarios that she had enjoyed. She was so much more experienced than us, and we counted ourselves lucky that we had found such a lovely woman to share our first threesome with.

I wanted to show her again what sluts we both were, perhaps feeling challenged by her tales of wild abandon. I manoeuvred Grace onto her back so that she was looking up at the ceiling. I then pulled her along the bed so that her head hung off the edge of the mattress, tilted back, and her eyes were blazing with a combination of lustful fear and anticipation, as she knew what would come next.

There is nothing that Grace loves better than sucking my cock, and in recent months we had experimented with forcing the head deep into her throat so that she started to choke on the shaft before withdrawal. We would practice again tonight, but this time there would be an audience.

"Come here, Ania," I instructed, "I want you on your knees. We have something to show you." Ania got onto the floor and instinctively knelt so that she was facing Grace's head. I noticed that she was shaking slightly and I wondered if it was as a result of her exertions with the dildo, or in anticipation of what she thought might come.

I stood over Grace with my legs apart, and gripped her throat lightly but firmly with one hand. "Now open your mouth, and stick your tongue out." Grace obeyed immediately. With my other hand I started to guide my cock around her lips and tongue, enjoying the feeling of my hard shaft against her soft mouth. Ania was breathing heavily, and I could feel her hot breath against my cock. Instinctively she was kneeling forward, and she started to lick at Grace's face.

"Not yet," I commanded her. "I'll tell you when you can lick. For now you can watch, but keep your tongue out until I tell you." At this she let out an inarticulate moan, and her tongue remained exposed, her hot mouth begging to be filled.

I then took my cock, and started to feed it gently to Grace. First I explored her mouth, and rubbed the head to the side so that it bulged in her cheeks, before emerging from her wet mouth with a satisfying pop. Then I started to slowly push it further down into her throat, and immediately I felt her start to gag. I drew back, and she took a gasp of air, before my cock sank in again, and she started to splutter at the feel of it. I knew that this was all part of it for her, and kept pushing forward and back, and I felt her relax onto the head, even as her eyes began to water at the sensation. Grace loves being choked too, and I alternated my thrusts with firm squeezes, and soon her neck was mottled with pressure marks.

Ania was groaning as this filthy display went on and on and soon her head began tipping forward to take sly licks of Grace's wet and salty cheeks. I smiled at this, then let go of Grace's neck and scooped a handful of Ania's hair, pulling her towards me. At the same time I pulled my cock free of Grace's mouth, and it dragged a long string of saliva from her that glistened as it started to drip onto her upturned face.

"Clean me off, slut." Ania needed no more invitation, and lapped hungrily at the head and shaft of my cock, working her tongue along, around and over as she cleaned up the delicious mess. "That's it. You're a good slut, aren't you?" She nodded her head enthusiastically, and her luxurious sucking and licking told me that she knew her place. "Good. Now clean Grace for me."

At this Ania cradled my girlfriend's head in her hands, and her tits swayed as she kissed and licked Grace's beautiful face, tending to her lovingly in return for her filthy display. I stroked my cock slowly at this incredible sight and got onto the bed myself. I lay back, and asked a question that I already knew the answer to. "Grace, do you want to ride my cock now?"

"Oh god yes!" Grace loves nothing better than sitting astride me and grinding herself down on my cock; it is her favourite way to come. But as soon as I suggested it, I realised that as entertaining as watching us fuck each other would no doubt be for our slutty guest, it should perhaps be saved for a later course. There was something else that we could try together first.

"Hmm. Ania, get on to the bed, and take Grace's place." She eagerly hopped on, and I pulled a bemused Grace up and onto her hands and knees, so she was facing away from us. "Now Grace, straddle Ania so that she can lick your cunt, and you can do the same to her."

An inkling of what was to come no doubt forming in her mind, Grace quickly squatted over Ania's face. Immediately Ania craned her head upwards and started lapping at Grace's hot cunt. Grace mewed with pleasure at this new attention, and dipped her own head straight down to return the favour.

I took time to enjoy this amazing sight, two beautiful women exploring each other's cunts with their tongues, both twitching and shuddering as they licked, nibbled and suckled each other. Grace started to push and grind herself back and forth against Ania's face, which was wet and shiny with my girlfriend's juices. I had of course experienced Ania's agile tongue for myself, and as I watched it flicking in and out Grace's puckered slit I could imagine how delicious she must be making her feel. The inarticulate moans coming from where her head was buried between Ania's legs told all.

God, this was so hot. My cock was aching at this vision of dirty, sweaty sex and I knew it was time for me to play my part. I took my place at the foot of the bed and gripped Grace's buttocks firmly, and she started to buck and shudder in anticipation. As I widened her hips and began to push the head of my cock against her cunt, Ania went wild. She started to flick her tongue even faster against Grace, and I felt the tip touch my cock. It was electrifying.

I shoved my length inside her then, and started to work deep into her cunt with a slow and steady pace. Grace was so wet, my cock was slick with her juices and Ania's saliva, and little drips fell onto Ania's face as I drove back and forth.

The noises coming from Grace's head between Ania's thighs were so loud, her cries of pleasure unable to be drowned out by the legs that were keeping her clamped between them. Ania knew what was to come so I pulled free and sank my cock into her waiting mouth. She shuddered and I slid slowly back and forth so she could taste my girlfriend's hot cunt right into the back of her throat.

She was groaning with pleasure at this intrusion, and Grace tilted her head back for a second, pausing only to say, "I love you, you filthy slut! Fuck her mouth for me!" before getting back to her own work on Ania's cunt.

I began to alternate then, taking turns to fuck Grace's cunt and Ania's mouth. It was careful work, but needless to say, I was having the time of my life, and the attention to detail required to make a successful thrust each time was a turn on in itself.

Ania was loving this too, and apart from occasional exhortations to "fuck Grace's pussy" she just kept moaning solidly in her husky voice. "Oh. Oh. Oh." Sometimes clear, and sometimes muffled by my cock in her mouth, she seemed to be getting steadily wilder with her invocations. Then she started to shake, and suddenly my cock was being vibrated with pleasure as she screamed the deep, dark orgasm on to it that Grace's expert licking had slowly teased out of her.

I withdrew from her mouth and knelt beside her. Grace scooted around to watch me cradling Ania's head in my hands as I whispered softly but firmly in her ear. "You are such a whore, aren't you? You love coming with a cock in your mouth, don't you? You love strangers making you come, don't you? Now tell me what you are."

"Yes, I'm a whore. I love to fuck, I love to suck cock, I love to lick pussy. I'm a slut. I'm a dirty bitch. I'm a filthy fucking slut." The words came tumbling out of her, and I knew that she was thrilling herself with shame and abandon, her husky accent adding delicious intonation and spice to the dirty words. My cock was so erect then, hearing Ania humiliate herself in front of us, exciting us both and loving doing so. It felt harder than it had ever been.

I knew that soon I would have to come myself. There was an aching throb that seemed to possess my cock, and I wanted Grace on top of me. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up towards the pillows at the head of the bed. She grunted with a mixture of pleasure and pain as I roughly pulled her down to my side, lying back and positioning her mouth by my cock.

"Lick me now," I instructed, and I continued to hold Grace by her hair as she began to run her hot tongue along the underside of my cock as I guided her position. I had trained her well, and I have never known a woman who had such an insatiable hunger for being roughly made to worship my cock. It stood proud and erect in front of her face, and her curly hair bobbed with each movement. Soon she was swallowing it whole again, the sensations driving me wild as she pleasured me back and forth with her mouth and throat.

"Do you want to fuck me now?" I asked her, and she made a sound of agreement that was unmistakeable. However, she knew better than that, and I wanted Ania to see that Grace knew how to behave. I pulled her firmly towards me, and she gave a brief "Ow!" at the sudden pain of tugged hair as she was pulled free of my cock.

"I said, do you want to fuck me now?" I asked firmly again, and Grace flushed red with shame and desire as she said in a low voice, "Yes please, master." We both loved to play the rough game of master and sex slave together. It was something that we had not mentioned to Ania explicitly, and she had certainly got a fair measure of how we are during the night's adventures, but in the heat of that moment I wanted to show her more of our darker edges, and I wanted Grace to show her how submissive she truly was. She is my sex toy, and I wanted Ania to see for herself that Grace had been trained to know her place in the bedroom.

"Good. Then come here and ride me." Without hesitation she obeyed, lifting her leg across me and lowering herself gently down on to the head of my cock. She was so beautiful then. The familiar look of pure ecstatic lust and pleasure as she suddenly sank down the length of my shaft seemed that night to be something else entirely, and I couldn't believe that this incredible, flame-haired woman was mine.

She placed her hands flat against my chest and began to lever herself up and down, moans and gasps escaping her mouth with each rise and descent. She alternated between these strong motions and grinding herself down hard against the head of my cock. She moaned her pleasure with each push and I gripped her buttocks with both hands, trying to pull her even further on to me with each stroke downwards.

She looked so stunning, and her face contorted with pure pleasure as Ania cuddled up behind her, pressing her tits into Grace's back as she started to lick and nip at her ear. "God, you are a filthy bitch," she softly whispered to her. Grace shuddered as a huge smile broke across her face; She was in heaven.

It is an almost indescribable experience, to share someone that you love so much, and to see her receiving the attentions of another lover as you fuck them slowly but surely into orgasmic oblivion. Grace rode me steadily back and forth, and I told Ania to squeeze her nipples. She cupped both of Grace's pert breasts in her hands, and began to pinch them firmly between thumbs and forefingers.

This was becoming too much for Grace. She loves her nipples being squeezed, and her moans became long, animalistic cries, and I couldn't help myself from slamming upwards into her. It was time for me to take charge of our rhythm, and I spread her cheeks open as I fucked upwards into her hot cunt.

She was near to orgasm, and I started to call her the names that she loved to hear so much as she rode me into the bed. "You're such a dirty bitch. You're a filthy fucking whore, aren't you? You're a fucking slut. You love grinding my cock with your cunt, don't you?"

This was too much for her. "Yes!" she began to shout, "Yes! I am a filthy fucking whore! I'm your filthy fucking whore! God I'm going to come, YES, I AM A FILTHY FUCKING WHORE!"

A mighty orgasm flashed through Grace then, and the bedroom echoed with her wild cries. She is so loud when she comes, and from our very first sexual encounter I have encouraged her to be unashamed of vocalising her pleasure. Ania was amazed at the power of Grace's ecstasy, and her eyes were aflame, mouth open wide as she held on to Grace's shaking body while the orgasm continued to rip through her.

I held on to Grace's arms and pulled her down towards me as the spasms began to ebb and clutching her hair, dragged her head down next to my mouth. "You're so fucking hot," I growled into her ear, and I continued to fuck her hard. "I love you, you filthy slut." Grace mumbled inarticulately into my face, and her hot breath felt wonderful on my cheek as I pounded my cock into her hot cunt. 'I am going to come soon,' I whispered to her. 'Where do you want it?'

Grace was still twitching with the aftershocks of a powerful orgasm, and she was collapsed on top of me like a slutty rag, but no answer was forthcoming. "Where do you want it?" I repeated more loudly, and this time she opened her eyes, and looked into mine. "On my face, please master," she whispered.

I already knew what her choice would be, as I had coated that beautiful face so many wonderful times before, but her answer never failed to excite me and I drove my cock home with renewed vigour. She moaned again, and said, "Oh God, it's too much, no, it's too sensitive, I can't take it! I want you to come on my face now!"

Well, I could deny her nothing. I slid my cock slowly out of her, and whispered in her ear, "Lick it clean first." Grace raised herself up, then rested her head on my stomach and began to lap her sticky juices from the head of my cock.

Ania had been watching Grace's display in amazement. I think she had been shocked into silence by the force of the orgasm she had just witnessed, but she must have seen this as an invitation to re-join the party.

She bent over me from the other side, and went to work greedily on my shaft while Grace's tongue tended to the head, sending delicious sensations through the slit as she pushed the tip of her tongue into it.

This was wonderful, but I wanted to come, and this would be by my own hand. "Open your mouth Grace," I instructed her. "I want your mouth by my cock. Keep it open, and keep your tongue out."

Grace hungrily obeyed, as she knew that I would not be able to hold on for long. Ania moved across the bed and sat above Grace, bending down to kiss and lick her face. I started to work my cock with fast, hard strokes, and it couldn't have been more than a few moments before I felt what was sure to be a massive orgasm start to build.

I clutched Grace's hair and pushed her closer to my cock so that the head bounced against her soft tongue as I worked it back and forth. Ania moved behind and beside her, and in my pre-orgasmic haze I saw that she was positioning herself in the hope of getting some too.

Suddenly a blinding flash of pleasure tore through me, and I felt what seemed like gallons of hot cum jet from my cock. Grace and Ania lapped at me frenziedly as I covered their expectant faces. It felt like there was cum everywhere, and in dazed amazement I became aware of a hot splash that had landed on my own cheek. Though surprised, I registered this only faintly, as I was all but stunned by the force with which the orgasm had hit me.

I lay there then, contented in a way that seems impossible to relay, as two beautiful sluts snuggled up against me, and licked my cum from each other's faces. "Mmmm, that was amazing," murmured Grace, and I tried to answer, but the words failed to materialise.

I was motionless and enjoying the sensation of being totally spent; even my tongue seemed beyond movement. It felt as though I was observing the scene from elsewhere. As Grace and Ania nuzzled each other lovingly, I lay in a haze of contentment, and wondered how we had ever truly lived before without experiencing such wild, free, decadent sex.

Then Grace began to gently bite at my nipple, and Ania's hand was softly fondling my slowly stiffening cock, and I knew one thing for certain...this is how Grace and I would live from now on.

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

[Removed by poster at 05/03/15 10:17:42]

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Wow That was Awesome!

Bristol

That's it...Ania went home after that, sorry!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Absolutely incredible.

Want to ask a few questions but can't pm you. Please message me so I can ask.

Bristol

What sort of questions did you want to ask? Can you ask them here?

No it private but no problem

Bristol

OK, sorry we couldn't help.

Did anybody else like this story? Too rude? Not rude enough?

Too long and boring?!

Absolutely loved it. I LOVE dirty, filthy, kinky trash talk.

Wow. What an amazing story

Fucking hell very horny

Have read this before Amazing adventure. Very jealous of Ania. Look forward to reading more xx

Bristol

Thanks! There will certainly be more...just waiting for the right inspiration!

Very well written with plenty of detail! Certainly got my cock throbbing this morning reading it

Bristol

Thanks, recalling the details was one of the best things about writing it.

Well worth the hunt to find this story, what a great experience & thanks for sharing

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan  over a year ago

Derby

Wow!

Bristol

Thanks!

By *mily1234Woman  over a year ago

Louth

Thanks for sharing such an amazing experience! So well written have read it twice now and sure I will be reading it again

By *ammyTV/TS  over a year ago

manchester

Fantastic x

Wow read the first part. Horrrny as hell. Now to pour another glass of wine and read the second

Amazingly horny! Wish we could find a woman like this;-)x

Bristol

Thanks again guys! Am working on a fictional story at the moment, will post it up when it's ready.

"Amazingly horny! Wish we could find a woman like this;-)x"

There are plenty on Fab!

It's like finding a unicorn;-) we must be doing something wrong x

Bristol

Haven't you met a woman already though?

That would indicate you are probably doing nothing wrong, but a mutual three-way attraction is always going to take time to establish...and that's without the complications of trust, safety, location and timing to overcome.

Have patience, it will work out for you again!

We have but it wasn't very successful with regards to the mutual attraction... It was fun as a starter but we havnt been very successful since lolx

Bristol

Just wanted to say that on the site where adults go to read Literotica, this story is rated at 4.49 out of 5 after 40,000+ views.

If we can get it to 4.5 out of 5 it will receive a much coveted red H for 'hot', so it would be really appreciated if anyone who enjoyed reading this could go there and give it five stars.

It's called 'Swingers' First FFM Threesome' over there, and you'll find it in the Group Sex section. Shameless plugging now over!

By *ornymummaWoman  over a year ago

Borders

"Just wanted to say that on the site where adults go to read Literotica, this story is rated at 4.49 out of 5 after 40,000+ views.

If we can get it to 4.5 out of 5 it will receive a much coveted red H for 'hot', so it would be really appreciated if anyone who enjoyed reading this could go there and give it five stars.

It's called 'Swingers' First FFM Threesome' over there, and you'll find it in the Group Sex section. Shameless plugging now over! "

Love the story love the filthy dirty Dom element.

Bristol

Thanks, I really must get around to writing the stories of the meets we have had since then...they have been much kinkier!

"Thanks, I really must get around to writing the stories of the meets we have had since then...they have been much kinkier! "

Please do!

Bristol

Yes, certainly intend to, but it's finding the time to do them justice really.

Brilliant read so descriptive and well written. Well done. I can't wait to read more.

Bristol

Thank you, that is very nice of you to say so. Believe me though, it was much more fun to experience than to read!

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

Bookmarked.

Bristol

Hope it provides you with many pleasurable readings!

Bristol

Just saying thanks to anyone who voted for this over on the place where people can read literary erotica, it is now on 4.51, so finally got that red 'H'!

By *lisonWandWoman  over a year ago

San Francisco

Red hot indeed!...

Bristol

Thanks!

Fantastic story definitely paints a picture of an amazing night.

Bristol

Thanks, it was a wonderful night for us. We've had wilder experiences since, but that was the one that set us on the path, so to speak.

A fab story. Thanks

Bristol

No problem, glad to hear it was enjoyed!

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

By *eandluCouple  over a year ago

Thames Ditton

Why do so many "authors" on here insist on calling women filthy sluts and dirty bitches. They're not. They are just women who enjoy sex of a somewhat unconventional kind which doesn't make them dirty or filthy and they are not necessarily sluts and bitches. The use of these terms, in my opinion, spoils the story.

Bristol

"Why do so many "authors" on here insist on calling women filthy sluts and dirty bitches. They're not. They are just women who enjoy sex of a somewhat unconventional kind which doesn't make them dirty or filthy and they are not necessarily sluts and bitches. The use of these terms, in my opinion, spoils the story. "

Not sure why you’ve written “author” in inverted commas, but speaking as the author of this story, as a couple we both use those terms because we both find these words sexually exciting, empowering and sexy in their own right, as do the women we tend to meet. Which is why they were used during our meet, and the account of it above.

You may be surprised to find that many women love being called sluts and bitches in the bedroom, and feel free to enjoy both using the words and being referred to by those words in the bedroom, entirely free of any connotations outside the bedroom.

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Loved the story. I’d love to hear about your other experiences

Bristol

Thanks! No more of our real experiences have been written about so far, but this new year may yet see the pen hit the page again...

Bristol

Had a few messages about this reminiscence recently, thanks to those who have told us how much they enjoyed reading about our experience, really appreciated!

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *rednWilma40Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca / Torrevieja

It's a great read, you need to write about more of your experiences.

Bristol

"It's a great read, you need to write about more of your experiences. "

Thanks! Yes, with everything that’s going on there is a lot of revisiting of old memories with no prospect of making new ones, really should start typing again...

By *ptgadgetMan  over a year ago

Colorado Springs

Brilliant!

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

Fareham ish

By *M1712Man  over a year ago

bude

Bristol

Thanks, great memories!

By *haveadreamMan  over a year ago

Fens

The best erotic story on fabswingers by far. I have to admit I would have shot my load by paragraph 20 lol.

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Fantastic

Bristol

"The best erotic story on fabswingers by far. I have to admit I would have shot my load by paragraph 20 lol. "

It was quite a sight!

By *dult69Man  over a year ago

beverley

wow brilliant

Bristol

" wow brilliant "

Thanks!

By *iny_LorenCouple  over a year ago

near you

Omg. I love love love it

By *orkKnightMan  over a year ago

hornsea

By *en4funoxonMan  over a year ago

Banbury

What a fabulous story. So exciting every horny makes dreams I reckon.

Xxx

Bristol

"Omg. I love love love it "

And we love to see the story being enjoyed!

Bristol

"What a fabulous story. So exciting every horny makes dreams I reckon.

Xxx"

It was certainly special for a first time…but dreams can become reality!

By *eronicaExplorerWoman 7 weeks ago

London

Wow, for the first time, an FFM looks appealing to me. Super hot

By *dwalu2 OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

Bristol

"Wow, for the first time, an FFM looks appealing to me. Super hot "

Thanks so much, it was an amazing time for all of us!

» Add a new message to this topic