FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Crossdresser - wearing stuff underneath male clothes ;)

Crossdresser - wearing stuff underneath male clothes ;)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi. A question to crossdressers and anyone else. I love to wear panties at all times but was wondering if anyone had any ideas on other subtle things I could wear / do whilst going about my normal day. I've worn a silk cami under my work gear a few times but can't think of anything else? I must admit, I do enjoy the "risk" factor

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wear stockings and suspenders or holdups maybe a basque. I bave and its great. Risky too. Love it

Thanks - hold ups tomorrow then!

By *aughty grease monkeyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Love weathering my sexy underwear under me work clothes so much fun and daring xxx

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

My FB 'dared' me to wear sent pants and hold ups to work and send her pics she loved the pics

By *ulia BellTV/TS  over a year ago

London

I often wear bra, knickers, stockings, suspenders and a slip under my work clothes. Love how it feels and so far no comments from anyone...

I've often fancied wearing a bra but slightly worried it might show... Hmm, extra baggy jumper perhaps.. And to the other post, that's so hot having a fb send you panties to wear - I'd LOVE that lol! Hint hint x

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Should say sexy pants! Bloody auto text even changes suck cock to sick clock that's raised a few eyebrows

I'm wearing stockings and suspenders right now under my work clothes . It feels so sexy and naughty knowing all my male colleagues don't have a clue

By *ulia BellTV/TS  over a year ago

London

It is something of a thrill to sit in a meeting, particularly one involving female colleagues, knowing that I am probably wearing the sexiest underwear of anyone around the table

Love this too, was wearing lace top hold ups and black Lacey panties to work last week, loved it, was so horny couldn't wait to get home and play! Xx

I used to wear fishnet stockings and suspenders and sexy panties to college. Felt amazing

I love wearing my wife's little skirts tights and knickers when she's out makes me feel so horny a few time when I've been to her work I've had tights and knickers under my joggers and she was non the wiser

By *olo lets beginMan  over a year ago

preston

I've worn stockings, knickers, bra, anklet, toe rings, painted my toenails and had things up my ass all at the same time whilst visiting clients. It's so so hot!

i work with my wife and love to wear her used undies lovbe that im sitting opposite her with her yesterdays pussy cream kissing my balls and she has no idea

I love having silk pj's on Mm love the feel of silk ,

I have worn a whole outfit under a coat and trousers before. Message me if want me to share the pic of what I wore underneath x

By *ymrocruMan  over a year ago

penygroes

I often wear stockings and thongs under my jeans when I go to play darts in the evening. Risky when I have to bend down to pick a fallen dart, but so horny.

» Add a new message to this topic