FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > does anyone else have a dirty knickers fetish?

does anyone else have a dirty knickers fetish?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

im having lots of fantasy's about licking and smelling dirty knickers and would luv so much to get to make this one a reality. help! x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love my wifes dirty knickers my fetish is wanting to see another man sniffing her knickers then filled her stained gusset with cum mixing her stains with his cum that drives me crazy and is a massive turn on

By *he creamerMan  over a year ago

Alcester

Love to sniff some worn knickers while wanking and to finish off in the gusset. Any locals into letting me

By *otelroomerMan  over a year ago

gosport

Love them too...

I would love to put on my sisters , my mums, but the the best was my mother in laws, i went to have a bath and any striped off and i spotted them on the floor i went to pick them up to put in the wash bin and noticed they must have been just taken off and she had just come out of there i could not help my self and started sniffing them the smell was so nice my cock so hard ,i went in the bin and got another pair i don,t know who,s they wear hers or my sister in laws but they wear nice to i sniffed one pair and cum in the other pair,that was one of the best wanks i have ever had, i am sure she knew ,she kept smileing at me all day and flirting and every sunday i went there and helped in the garden she would say shower before dinner and every time she would go in just before me and there would be a pair of panties there ,every time,it was even better then knowing she was doing dinner knowing i was in the bathroom wanking and sniffing her panties, great times

Just sniffed my wife's knickers from last night still damp when she goes work I'm gonna wank over them and fill em up

» Add a new message to this topic