FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > public swimming pools changing rooms

public swimming pools changing rooms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When i used to go swimming at my local swimming baths many moons ag the changing changing rooms were o always Separate men and woman . Sometimes they may have family rooms with showers . Nowadays most local swimming pools have mixed uni sex changing areas with showers all together, which is ok but you can't strip . of naked and shower properly .

I actually miss the old school showers usually communal showers with lots of people showering together and quite often stripped naked , which I actually enjoyed because I got to see for real men all ages shapes and sizes and help

With any questions about cock sizes ect. ...anyone else like the same ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't no about that but had few naughty experiences in swimming pools and changing rooms with an ex.

I liked it and always stripped and showed for ages. Even got some too

"When i used to go swimming at my local swimming baths many moons ag the changing changing rooms were o always Separate men and woman . Sometimes they may have family rooms with showers . Nowadays most local swimming pools have mixed uni sex changing areas with showers all together, which is ok but you can't strip . of naked and shower properly .

I actually miss the old school showers usually communal showers with lots of people showering together and quite often stripped naked , which I actually enjoyed because I got to see for real men all ages shapes and sizes and help

With any questions about cock sizes ect. ...anyone else like the same ?"

Wouldn't mind sharing a shower with you

"Don't no about that but had few naughty experiences in swimming pools and changing rooms with an ex. "

Oh do tell

Had sex in middle of a couple of busy swimming pools and a few changing rooms!

My local has separate changing rooms for the sports but coed for pool. So I still get a chance to oggle!

Steve had been going swimming with a mate every week at the local pool. The pool has changing rooms with the showers just before the entrance to the pool area. However due to the refurbishment work going on, the showers had been closed in the ladies meaning that the men's were temporarily used as a shared shower area. As me and my mate were leaving and started to wash thew chlorine from ourselves another guy stripped off and started to wash his cock and bollocks. As he covered himself with a thick layer of bubbles a couple of middle aged women came in and started to shower. Me and my mate watched as we saw both ladies slowly realise that the other guy was start naked and his equipment was being washed thoroughly! They both stayed watching him until he had finished washing himself. He then caught sight of them and stood there looking confused but didn't shy away but just continued to stand there, with his cock slowly growing at all of the attention.

We stayed for a good 10 mins watching the situation - the guy's cock fully erect (about 6-7 inches) swinging round as the water bounced of it, no one said a word to each other but just looked until eventually the ladies both decided to go to the changing rooms.

Was rather horny seeing the ladies so obviously shocked and then giving in to curiosity - would have loved to have heard their conversation in the changing rooms.

I went to our local pool last sunday with a female friend. Seperate changing rooms for guys and ladies.

Elizabeth (not her real name) stripped off naked in front of me. I'd never seen her naked before and I was pretty turned on.

After our swim we showered naked together but nothing happened.

They have naturist swims there so we might be going back hehe x

Betty x

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

About 20 years ago when i was with the ex, we used to go to our local swimming pool , some times male n female changing rooms, sometimes got a family room.

she loved sucking me off with the knowledge that people were walking passed just feet away from us,

Of course the door was lockeed, but she loved me telling her about the cocks i had seen in the males changing rooms, and she would tell me about the females she had seen

» Add a new message to this topic