FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Naked waiter

Naked waiter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After recently getting a job as an office cleaner/assistant in which I am required to be naked at all times, my boss asked if I could server tea and coffee at a meeting he was holding early one evening. I agreed and he told me there would be about 7 clients attending and again I would be expected to work naked.

I was a bit uncertain at first, but he said he would be very grateful and it was an important meeting, so I agreed.

The meeting was scheduled for two days time.

I was asked to arrive at 17.00 hrs.

I arrived on time and was told to strip off immediately as his colleagues would be arriving at around 18.00hrs and I needed to prepare the tea and coffee trays. I was also told that I should answer the door when someone knocked, and let them in and introduce them.

I busied myself with the refreshments and was getting very nervous about opening the door for the first time. I nervously watched the clock and I could see my boss looking at me.

"Don't worry" he said, "You'll be fine. I've told everyone that I have a naked assistant and they are all eager to meet you". Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I nervously walked to the door, took a deep breath and opened it. There were 3 men in smart suits and I ushered them in.

My boss came over and shook there hands and then introduced me as his assistant. In all the nervous anticipation I hadn't really been aware of having an erection.......and yes it is possible to be distracted and not be aware.

They look at me and looked at my cock and said "very nice, how lucky you are to find such an assistant".

Another knock at the door. I was feeling a bit more at ease now as the first introductions had been made. Another two people arrived and I asked everyone what they wanted to drink and busied myself with providing tea/coffee and biscuits.

Eventually everyone arrived. When they had all had there refreshments I was told to collect the cups and plates and go and wash them then go into the back room and wait until the meeting was finished.

"We'll be about an hour or so" said my boss "so just go int the back and read a magazine or something. You can also do a bit of dusting and tidying up for me. I'll call you when we're finished but if we need more tea and coffee, I'll shout you".

I went out into the back office and did a bit of tidying and cleaning.

TBC.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

Love it xx. More please x

Thank you. I shall finish it later. I also have a follow up story. I was asked if I would like some extra work by one of his clients.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I just love ypur stories . The more the merrier . Keep it up

"I just love ypur stories . The more the merrier . Keep it up "

Thank you. I enjoy writing them. They are actually based on truth but with slight embellishments to enhance them. XX

oh gosh how fab, would adore to do this as a tv maid, anyone? Especially for a male female couple xxx

"oh gosh how fab, would adore to do this as a tv maid, anyone? Especially for a male female couple xxx"

Shame you're so far away

Wow

Great story

Would love to be you in that situation

» Add a new message to this topic